Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Mind Control/Brainwash/Programming

Bluekrimzen

Planetoid
Hi there! Right now I’m in the mood for a good old fashioned hypnosis roleplay. I have some plots in mind (below). But first, here’s a bit about me.
[/I switch 75dom-25sub kinks/ Heavy: mind control, hypnosis, triggers, MILFs, Romance after hypnosis, paizuri. Light: mind break, slavery, prostitution, strippers. OFF LIMITS: gore, vore, futa, beasteality, scat, watersports]

[/The Neighbor: a 23 yr old male gets no sexual interaction other than mastrubation. but one day, during a psychology lecture, he learns about how the human mind reacts to certain light patterns. He uses this knowledge to build a headset that can program anyone into a hypnotized slave. His target: His cougar neighbor, who has a sexual resume known to the entire town]
That’s an example of a plot I would be interested in. But feel free to suggest ideas.
Im also into fandom rp’s as well including but not limited to
[/Cartoons (scooby doo, teen titans (og) total drama etc.) Gaming (mostly anything Nintendo, overwatch, kingdom hearts, shante) Anime (naruto, OP, JoJo, Fairy tail, DB) Comics( Wonder Woman, Emma Frost, Mary Jane, Spider Gwen, Black widow.) If there’s something that you think works with the theme of mind control fandom, characters, etc. bring it up in DMs.]
Other than that, I only rp in DMs, and I’m not on the discord.
That’s All
Krim
[automerge]1577067853[/automerge]
Oh and if you wish to set up something please DM me and we can discuss there

Back
Top Bottom