Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male ██▓▒░⡷⠂𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝚄𝚖𝚋𝚛𝚊𝚕 𝚃𝚘𝚖𝚎⠐⢾░▒▓██

Umbral

Planetoid
hnlPzdg.jpeg

You come across a strange tome in your search for stimulating stories, a hardcover with a glowing pink heart symbol over its surface, it's light calling your name to stroke its spine and open its page, where a plethora of unique and steamy tales await fellow writers to add to its sensuous pages.

Index
I: About the Author
II: Guidelines
III: The Steamy Details
IV: Plots & Stories

I: Umbral; 28yr little lady who likes making silly/epic/saucy stories with equally silly/epic/saucy characters. I like to write with people who can add to the stories and match lengths (words you fool). Averaging about 2-4 Paragraphs average that can go into Novella for the more story heavy plots or when the mood takes my inspiration. I do work often though to pay bills so I can fuck around here, so understand that when I don't post for a few days that's normal, but feel free to ask if your worried, most likely drafting something or letting my mind cool off from day-to-day. From here on, all these stories are various ones I've done over the years, and never had the chance to finish to completion.

II: Guidelines; Be respectful and don't be creepy, characters are not people, so be sure you adhere to boundaries as I will do with you. I try to be playful, but don't go looking for an internet Bae because your not going to get anywhere with that bub. Other than that, adhere to limits and we will be Gucci.

III: Steamy Deets.
Kissing, Groping, Face-Fucking, Hotdogging, Creampies and Repeated Creampies (Cumming more than once in the same hole, multiple times even) sweaty passionate/lustful sex. Dubcon, Con, Noncon, romance, enslavement.
Furries
Death
Gore
Abuse
Heavy Violence
Scat/Urine

IV: Plots and Stories

Longterm
The World Ends with you.✦
(An epic of a story, taking the inspirations of Your name and Weathering with you, reverse-Harem, heavy story elements.)
Seiza

Almost eighteen years ago, a comet flies across the skyline of japan. A once in a life time event...But for one, a life of hardship, beauty, and the end of the world.
A fragment breaks off from this comet, flying into a hospital where a newborn baby girl is struck, entering her forehead. Instead of killing her, it sets her life on a path of hardship, of chaos, and, of love. A girl who tries her best to hide her abilities from the world, but when her 18th birthday comes, no one is able to ignore her power over the whole planet.
There is a lot more to unpack with this, but it is a deeply involved story involving you playing 3 different men. An investigator from the military, a Doctor from another country, and a warlord, these three men responsible for the safety of the whole world, and you will get to be the one to unravel this story, either save the world, or doom it to end.

Sayori's Silent City
(Horror inspired by the works of Kojima and Junji Ito, Heroine protagonist.)
Sayori

A young girl's journey into a city inveloped in perpetual fog, unaware that she herself has caused this fate to befall her home. Her desperate attempts to try and save her brother being her driving force as the denizens of this realm prove to be a threat and danger to all around her, as they all have a far different behavior towards her. A strange ability to rewind time when things lead to endings that are less desireable, this horror is one you can't keep your eyes away from.

Yokai Task Force
*MULTIPLE STORIES STARTING, MAY REOPEN IF THEY DON'T FOLLOW UP.*

(Action, strange yokai spirits, girls in kunoichi wear or skintight outfits, noncon/dubcon, demons)
Ayame Her big sister Sakuya], and their leader Kamori are magically gifted women in charge of fighting back against the demon forces that threaten to invade the world. However the three begin to realize that three particularly powerful demons have come to the world looking for them, a mixture of love, lust, and revenge to inflict upon them.

What's up Choom?
*TAKEN ATM*

(Cyberpunk fandom with an alternate tale with Rebecca being restored years later taking the place of V during that storyline.)
Rebecca, tragedy can only describe so much of what happened to little Rebecca, but lets have Night City give a break to this fiesty shortstack. A coma, and practically brand new chrome body, she finds herself waking up years later. And instead of your boy Jackie finding V, he finds Rebecca instead, and thus begins a new story in Night City.

Loveless War
(Romance, Dubcon to con, small dom big sub.)
Princess Isabelle Is one of the leading generals against a long war against an opposing kingdom, but in an ambush attack upon her flying warship, she is forced to expend much of her powers to prevent herself from dying, but leaves herself defenseless as a young prince from the opposing side comes across her after investigating. At his mercy, she expects death, but instead, the Prince has been hatching plans for himself...Including the path of marrying the princess all to himself.

Short Term (WIP)

Last edited:
Another big thank you to all you inspirational writers who have helped refine my stories and given me even bigger and better ideas to try, my stories are getting rather full, but there are still a few slots left open. Just know I will be looking at requests a bit more critically.

I’ve gotten pretty full! But be sure to reserve your name if you would like to send me interest towards any of the plots listed, hopefully everyone has a good day!

Wishing everyone a good Tuesday~

Thread has been updated to show that some plots have been filled, but I have inserted some new ones to fill that lonely gap, hopefully something catches someones eye but know I am pretty full on partners and will be most likely decline anything that isn't related here.

Apologies for any delays in my responses. Stressful family and boyfriend stuff making things rather chaotic so please be patient with me to anyone sending me current posts or ideas.

Some old plots now reopened, going to be quite choosy so please don't take it personally If I don't take interest in your requests, I'm still looking for people to offer interesting takes on my ideas. Bump.

Long Hiatus update, I have returned and am seeking interested parties for these out there adventures!

*Update*

What's Up Choom, And Yokai currently unavailable due to being taken up, but other stories currently seeking fellow writers, if I didn't get back to you the first time, feel free to reach out again!

Back
Top Bottom