Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Corruption, Brainwashing, and Transformation Roleplay - Now with Skinsuits!

bluejaybird

Planetoid
Hello all! I'm looking for roleplay involving corruption, brainwashing, transformation, and related kinks.

Currently, I have the below scenario ideas, but I may update this thread in the future with more. Please reach out via PM if you're interested.

The Skinsuit
I've had a general interest lately in exploring skinsuit transformations: where a character puts on (either by force or willingly) a skinsuit that makes them look like a totally different person. Another fun spin on the idea is being transformed into a suit and being worn by someone else. Sometimes the suit's just a suit, and other times the suit messes with the mind of its wearer, forcing them to behave as the suit wants. Lots of fun directions here! Shoot me a PM if you're at all interested in discussing ideas!

Superhero Secret Identity Makeover
Mysterious pink masks are popping up around the Marvel and DC universe, and they're transforming unsuspecting superheroes and superheroines into ditzy, gorgeous girls who would rather go shopping and date cute boys than risk their lives saving the day. What's behind these transformations, and can our heroes stop it before it's too late to change back? (Let's face it, probably not!)

Fandom RP - Kill La Kill
This idea is more of a concept than a fleshed out premise, but I've always wanted to try a roleplay where Ryuko Matoi is thoroughly corrupted by the Life Fiber forces.

Taken Ideas:
Seduced by the Elite
The setting I have in mind is a typical dystopia with futuristic, sci-fi elements. (We can flesh it out better if you're interested.) There's a small ruling elite, there's a large subjugated lower class, and there's the rebellion, a tiny fraction of the lower class who dare to fight back against the system. My character is a leader within the rebellion, and just prior to our RP's start, she's captured by the elite's forces. She expects to be tortured or killed, but the elite have a different plan for her: to transform her into one of their own. The precise details can be worked out between us, but the idea is, she'll go from the idealistic, stubborn, strong rebel leader to a true member of the elite, who's too immersed in a lavish lifestyle to worry about the plight of her former rebel friends.

The Magical Girl
Our story begins like a typical Magical Girl plot from an anime: a girl (or guy) is granted magical powers to transform into a new superpowered persona, a Magical Girl. (If you're not familiar with the idea, look into the anime Sailor Moon. Basically just like that.) However, our story will take a unique turn, as these new powers begin affecting our heroine in unexpected ways. Typical corruption and mental altering stuff will occur, as their behaviors and personality are gradually altered each time they use their powers. I'm keeping the rest purposefully vague, so that we can discuss ideas together!

Last edited:
Apologies for my time away - real life stuff happened. If anyone was in the middle of a RP and want to continue, feel free to reach out!

Back
Top Bottom