Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

End of days game?

Wolf_Demon

Supernova
It had all happen so fast and without warning. The once beautiful planet earth seem to be destroy for the most part the building laying in ruins the accomplishments of the mortals had done throughout there history gone all but a few where nothing more trash now "Such morons these mortals are. They had so much, but yet they choose to destroy." You could hear the voice that was just talking laughing in an evil manner "Hm, I give them one thing they lasted a lot longer then I had thought they would, but all the same they eliminated themselves only, a few remain in this world." He walks out from the shadows of a ruin building with something in his right hand. The scent of blood over him was mask by the scent of death around him as he was a wolf man with black fur with a patch of purple over the tip of his tail and his right eye "Well, I still sense them, so they can't be far from here." He takes the thing in his right hand and places up against his mouth taking a bite out of it and chewing the meat before tossing the leftovers "That some tasty meat right there." He walks down the street thinking to himself.

What fun could he have right now with the survivors that where left upon this world the game should be starting soon. He had been waiting for this day for a while now and all that was left was fine a partner "I'll win and no one will stop me." He smiles to himself heading behind and disappearing around another ruin building. There was not much let after the fall out of that new weapon they had been developing and no one had predicted this much damage from it. Those fools had destroy everything because they wanted power. They may have created the prefect weapon, but the damage from it out weighted the pros. Only about 5 % of the world populations had survive and the damage was devastating on the planet forming giant fissures in some parts this is all that is left.

Reappearing at the top of another building ruins looking around for someone to play with "Man, what a mess they made here. It's so funny I never excepted this level of damage they cause to there own planet." The wolf man moves down the side of the ruin building when he catch sight of angel that was flying towards the north, so he decided to follow her seeing what she was going to maybe have a little fun along the way

((The angel is not your character, she is coming towards your position use her how you like too or not at all.)

Amoung the rubel several miles north a small cat stood alone in the ruins that had once been her house. Nothing remained short of a few charred scraps of cloth and the few personal belongs she'd managed to take with her to the panic room. She was a slender feline with dark green eyes and white fur with small patches of brown scattered about. However it couldn't be seen benath the layer of ash that had seemed to settle on her the moment she walked out. Her tail was limp and the shirt she wore mere scraps that barely covered her large breasts.

The entire planet was almost completly destroyed. Sure some people had survived she'd seen them running around looking for food or uncontaminated water. She herself had been doing that as well, but now evening was beginning to settle which meant she needed to get back into her panic room. Strange things owned the night now creatures that raped and murdered without the slightest bit of discretion. Already her roomate had killed herself after being raped by some large winged beast when she didn't get inside soon enough.

Looking up she gasped as an angel shot across the sky running from something, or perhaps looking for survivors. "Help please!" she called out waving her heands as the beautifuly figure hovered before her it's blue eyes solem. "Here take this child and know it is all I can do for you...." a basket of food and several bottles of water appeared before it flew off again leaving Rachel with a feeling of helplessness that left her crying on the floor of her once pistine house despite the incoming darkness.

He waited for a moment watching the Angel fly away from her, before hopping down around her "Oh, I smell an interesting smell on you one of loneliness and that just perfected." He seems to not much care that the night was coming at all. He did not care about the angel coming back, if she sense him "Well, your my friend now." He smiles at her a bit evilly leaning in to look at her face "Such a nice body to boot too." He begins to laugh as the angel comes back towards him making him jump back a bit "Begone fowl beast, this one is under my protection." He just smiles to the female angel "What if I don't want to back off? What are you going to do about it?" An evil smile curls around his lips looking at the angel.

The female angel pulls out a sword pointing it toward the wolf man "I'll vanquish you fowl beast." To which he begins to laugh "You don't have the strength to do that my dear. What are you lower angel?" He bringing his right hand up which was begin grow in a purple light tilting his head to the side "Why not let her decide? Are you going to go with me. I can protect you, or go with her and be alone again?" He chuckles as he quickly turns his attention back towards the angel as she rushes him. He easily moves out of her way and back away from her as she takes another swipe at him "You know for angel you are quite rule little bitch?"

You could see the fire in her eyes as she hear his comment to her taking her hand and blasting a little ball at him. The wolf demon phases to the left moving out of the way of the light ball making it strike the building behind him clasping it the rest of the way "Well, you really suck at this."

The slender cat jumped back as the two faught watching them with wide eyes as the angel was outmatched. Every strike she tried to give the demon counterd and hit her with a strike of his own. She honestly didn't know why they were fighting over her of all people. It was also starting to get dark and that meant the other demons would be coming out and she had no shelter. "Stop!" she called out as the sun started to set behind her. "I'll go with him, just stop. It's getting dark I need to find shelter before the other ones come out...Between the two of you. You both covered my panic room door..."

The angel froze mid-strike when she realized what had been said and she bowed her head respectfully. "As you wish mortal, but keep in mind in going with him the gates of heaven will be difficult for you to pass, once you die." and she vanished off to save another helpless mortal from the dark night.

"Can we please find a place to stay, I refused to be a victem for those monsters that creep out of the shadows at night..." Looking around she stood close to him sighing as the others around her hid in what was left of thier houses barracading themselves in, the female hid in small closets in case the homes were broken into.

He smiles watching the angel go away now, he tilts his head to the side looking back towards the kitty "Well, well it looks like you made a wise choice coming with me. Well, if you don't die we will have our self a ball here." He turns around seeing the sun and then looking around, before turning back towards to her "Rape? Who going to rape you?" He pauses for a moment walking towards her attempting to place his hands on her shoulders "Along as your with me nothing going to happen to you." He laughs again in an evil sort of laugh before walking around her to cheek her out "Those little insect won't mess with you as long as I'm around." The sun was being to set even more now going behind the building casting a long shadow upon the ground

The wolf man tail wags around her as he licks his lips slowly looking at her "Well, well now, where is your hiding spot there a few things I need to discuss with you." He licks his lips again slowly trying to place his arms around her so he could pull her against his body "Because, that little bit of stuff over top of it won't stop me." If, he did had her he would then attempt to lick up the side of her neck slowly, if not then he would extent his hand to her "So, do we have a deal my dear little girl?"

Back
Top Bottom