Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Hewwo~ >< looking for some fun with lesbian doms~

Lunala Nya

Meteorite
Hello nice people of BlueMoon~

Thank you for clicking my request! I am Nya, I'm 20 years old and come from Japan, but now live in Germany. I am quite new on BlueMoon, but a rather advanced roleplayer that has been keeping this hobby since multiple years now. I'm a lesbian, searching for female doms to roleplay with and might even become friends with. I am heavily submissive masochist, and can handle everything from sweet mommies to harsh mistresses~
Even though I stated that I am lesbian above, I still like Futas alot as well, and would accept them as much as a female dom~

Now, what am I looking for?
I do look for a short-term but also long-term partner. Another thing worth talking about would also be our OOC "relationship". Be sure to tell me!
I should start with my fetishes, I am a very open minded person that wouldn't flinch towards most fetishes. If I'd list everything I'd like we'd be here for days, so I'll post a quick summarization of my do's and dont's~

Kinks:
- Rape
- Beating / Mild violence
- BDSM
- Teasing
- Punishments
- Facesitting
- Breath Play (to some extend)
- Thighs :heart:
- Feet stuff~

(You don't need to share all my kinks in order to roleplay with me, of course~)

Things to please never bring up ^^
- Scat
- Gore
- Murder / Death

- Ghosting ~ I hate it when people ask me for a RP and then just stop responding.

Character:

Now, to my character. I do not really use an OC, or to simply say: I mostly like to play as myself, since that just suits me well. I have no problems with any OCs from your side of course! (Aslong as they're not furry)

Pairings:

For pairings, I am pretty open. I got a small list of ideas that I feel pretty confident with, but everything can be spoken out better in DMs if you have any interests that I haven't listed.

- Schoolgirl x Teacher
- Human x Succubus
- Sister x Sister
- Friend x Friend
- Employer x Maid
- Any other can be brought up in DMs, I don't have that many in mind right now ^-^

Anyways, thank you so much for reading! I hope I was able to wake your interest! I am looking forward to meeting you~

Much love, Nya~ :heart:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom