Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any A monster heart needs love too (FxM, FxF, FxFuta)(NSFW)

Monster heart

Planetoid
Phew, been a while since I actually revised this thing, but in the time I've actually gotten to play out some stories featuring my favorite monster girls I thought it was about time to update this lil' thread of mine!
All neat and newly organized!

A bit about myself.
I'm an avid writer and study English and Art history at College, thus my ideas can vary from simple scenarios to outright crazy adventures, depending on my mood or the amount of time I have at my disposal.
I really enjoy coming up with interesting scenarios and character interactions and even in rather short roleplays I give it my all, I expect you to do the same^^

One of my biggest "kinks", and the main reason I play primarily monstrous ladies, is exploring EVERY juicy detail about their anatomy! Ranging from vividly colored organs you'd already find on your usual girl, to flat out new appendages, I love describing their various properties. Be it the smooth, scaly skin of one of my reptilian characters, their prehensile tongues or the soft, warm fur of my fluffier girls!

That being said, let's get to these lovely ladies!
Mind you, they're ALL monsters, so approach at your own discretion!

On a final note, most of the artwork I use is property of Arbuz-Budesh, whose drawings are a constant flux of new inspirations! You can find his stuff on Tumblr! Totally something worth checking out if you love monster girls as much as I do!

The Tundra Huntress!
tumblr_o3cvjvW4Z91s9w52zo1_1280.png

Let's start off with probably the coolest one of my characters!
Zima, the Tundra Huntress, can be played in a variety of settings, mostly medieval fantasy or urban fantasy ones where she can be found terrorizing sleepy towns during the cold seasons!

Unlike most of my characters, she's incapable of human speech, or at least at first, seeing that she's by far my wildest girl to boot!
Roleplays with her will definitely be unique as it'd be a clash between civilization and nature, a predator who was raised in the hazardous tundra and does not know much about humans!

Kinky themes:
Rough sex, animalistic partner, cuddlesex, master/pet play(?), dominant female

The Dune's secret
tumblr_ocowxxQnqf1s9w52zo1_1280.png

Siha, the Lamia, is a character you probably won't find in a long-term setting due to the nature of her species.
She's a treasure-hording serpent whose interaction with humans will mostly just take place during or after they try finding her ancient temple lair!

Kinky themes:
Bondage, Venom/Aphrodisiac play, flexibility, dominant female

The Forest Fawn

tumblr_ogvspe4ura1s9w52zo1_1280.png

Felicia, the Forest Fawn, is one of my more naive and sweet characters! She's a forest dwelling spirit of sorts that I like to use in modern fairy-tale types of settings!

Childhood friendship, modern fantasy or co, this one is bound to be sweet and have a lot of heart!

Kinky themes:
Cuddlesex, inexperienced partners, outdoor scenes, romance

>>Craving<<
The Chameleon!

tumblr_o9mf3cWMXm1rnfnbto1_1280.png

She's just as freaky as her appearance might suggest!
But not in a bad way!

Cecilia, the Cocoa-Colored Karma Chameleon. Ah, one of my all time favorites to play!
She's mischievous, teasing, playful but quite the lazy bum! Mostly played in modern slice of life settings with a ton of kinky fun, Cecilia is one of the characters where I can really dig into the many possibilities of her physique!

Kinky themes:
Flexibility, Public Scenes/Risk of being caught, Appendage play (Tongue especially!), Oral play, Taboo themes (Anal and co!), comedy

Kobolds!
eba97d22798bc3e6bff594d73c880fba.jpg

I Know this is totally going to be a very niche craving and not a lot of people would even consider roleplaying alongside one of these impish creatures but I'd love to play one of 'em!

Kinky themes:
Sizeplay, messy sex, bulges

Shark Week
tumblr_p69wjakJC11s9w52zo1_1280.png

Ahh, Summer's just around the corner and everyone's getting in the right Beach holiday mindset!
Warm, shallow waters, golden sand, perfect weather...
And a Shark Girl prowling the reefs!

Kinky themes:
Water Sex, Oral, dominant female, Beach scenes

Not as Horny as her appearance suggests

tumblr_p49durlMA21s9w52zo1_1280.jpg

Nobody likes getting kicked out of their home, especially not if you have to crash some other fool's place in the process.
Making matters worse, that place is the human realm, and your ol' stay was the fiery pits of hell.

Seems this truly is Hell for her kind.

Kinky themes:
Taboo kinks, Sleep sex, heat play

The Swamp Thing
tumblr_oq45gyis6d1s9w52zo1_1280.png

Something lurks in the murky waters of Louisiana's swamps!
And it's none other than Lou!
A river monster who's just a misunderstood soul! She's shy and rarely gets to interact with humans, but if you find her and win her over, you'll have found a true friend!

Kinky themes:
Romance, Monstrous partner, submissive partner

Dragon's to (s)lay!
tumblr_ohse3jrrAX1s9w52zo1_1280.png

tumblr_oglmpbRqCF1s9w52zo1_1280.png

Oh, some of the most popular monster girls, Dragons are always a lot of fun to play!
This time around though, you can choose between Chinese Lin or European Laura, both of the draconic variant!

I'd like to play either one in Modern or Fantasy scenarios, mostly as the misunderstood monster!

Kinky themes:
Cold blooded, Fire breath, Uppity characters

Impish Girls!

2ebaf4fa6be2a97c489e78db368db41c1f15056a.png

Oh, my latest addition to this list; Imps!
I just adore the many possibilities of these mischievous creatues!
They're playful tricksters that love to mess with humans!

I'd love to play something with 'em!

Kinky themes:
Oral/Tongue play, Anal sex, Rimming, size play, bulging!

That's all so far, I'll update this accordingly!

Back
Top Bottom