Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(Any for Any) New to the Party

Okubyou

Moon
今日は 。
There's gonna be a lot of Pokemon snorts in here. Ignore them~
**I'm looking for a specific vibe in a specific setup and am hoping I'll find some takers.** ( •⌄• ू )✧

'New to the Party'

(list of possible aspects; OC's only)
I will do this in any pairing.

• 'BEGINNERS': very inexperienced or just virgins altogether, the kind who might censor pictures of couples holding hands. x'D Let's put them to work. <3​
  • COMEDY: I would like very much for this to be a romantic comedy, with very realistic depictions of two shy noobs trying to figure out sex, sex toys, life, and romance altogether.​
  • PROGRESSION: In games, you level up by playing and learning, right? Same here. 'Your Kissing&Cuddling have evolved into BDSM!' (๑˃̵ᴗ˂̵)و
  • I CHOOSE YOU!: Bring any shy lil' dweeb to the table and I'll probably be up to it. Male, female, futa, NB... **They just can't be morbidly obese, but thicc is fine.​
  • DUAL-TYPE: It's okay if you want to main a Dom or a sub, but switching is fun, too! Let me know what you like and we can talk about it.​
  • FLUFF-STUFF: I want character and story development to be as much a focus as the erotica. Plot-to-smut will be 50-50 to 70-30. Romance, please!​
  • SCENERY: Maybe they go on a nice date to the movies or an amusement park, and decide it might be fun to 'play' in high-risk locations?​
  • PATS AND POTIONS: I like snuggling and aftercare and such.​
  • STORYTIME: Would like for this to be two childhood friends, twins, or cousins who haven't had any successful relationships (if any). (16-19 age range, living together or in close proximity)​
  • REGION: This could be done in any number of settings. An anime reference or two, or something original. It could be modern, medieval, futuristic, etc.
  • PLOT: Maybe they're amateur adventurers, or maybe they're just over-curious modern teens?​
  • PHOTOS: Anime and illustrations only, please. <3​
  • POSTIES: Multi-paragraph format, with at least 2+ meaningful paragraphs each. I hate putting a set expectation down but if they get too short/choppy my interest will kinda die out.​
  • TRAINERS: Or rather, characters. They can be any sentient, humanoid creature. Humans, Elves, Vampires, Anthros, Kemonomimi, etc. Supernatural/magical themes will fit in well! I love inter-species romance!​
  • KINKS-1: I'm still working on getting an F-list set up but pretty much the only stuff I WON'T EVER DO are; Scat, Vore/Snuff/Bad Ends, actual necrophilia, diaper play, or general grossness.
  • KINKS-2: I really like size/age differences, inter-species, teasing, sense-play biting/licking/tasting/chewing, voyeurs/exhibitionists, BDSM w/ toys, lactation, and risk of pregnancy, etc. Ask, I'm super open!​
  • POTENTIAL ENDS/PATHS: We could just work through their relationship, but why not add in a plot goal? Are they headed somewhere or trying to find something, maybe?​
Here are some (NSFW) pictures (below) to inspire you~ じゃあね
>>(• ε •)<<

Last edited:
242532961023202.jpg

Back
Top Bottom