Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Our blood pet [Waffles and me]

Devious Slave

Banned
Banished
Maria had snuck out of the house late at night and thought that her brothers didn't know were she was. The bad thing was that they had followed her to the rival gang hideout and they were going to kill the guy that was fucking with their sister. Maria seemed like she was having fun but that didn't matter she was theirs nad there was no one else who could have her. Yes her brothers were in a gang also but the thing that always scared Maria away was that they were also blood sucking vampires. She looked at the guy as he straddled her crotch and she smiled some and gasped loud as he nipped her neck and rubbed her clit. Whimpering a little as the other members of that rival gang were looking she looked at him then kissed him and whispered in his ear.

After that they got up and Maria was the one that led them to his room. When they got to the room he shut and locked the door then pushed her down roughly on the bed. Little did she know her brothers were in that room but it was to dark to tell. Looking at the guy she nuzzled his neck and bucked against him telling him what she wanted and she could feel what he wanted and it was the same thing. Her hands went to unbutton his pants when the lights turned on and she saw her two brothers behind him. Before she could scream one of them put his hand on her mouth and threw her hard against the wall. She wince and looked at her two brothers attack the guy. One was holding a hand over his mouth so he couldn't make a sound while the other was drinking his blood. To see her brothers like this her body shook in fear and she knew not to scream or she would be dead also.

Looking at them tears went down her eyes then she went over to the one that was holding his hand over the guys mouth and she started to lick his neck yelping in surprise as his other hand quickly went to her neck. Whimpering hard she yanked on his hand knowing that she was going to soon be their bitch and blood pet. Looking at her friend close to almost dieing she looked at her brother then bit her lip hard "I..I..Stop it you guys please..I will do anything..just let him live..please stop it I promise I will do anything..I won't come near him or the gang again just don't kill him". The brother that was drinking the blood gave her an evil look and he pull back blood dripping from his fangs. Whimpering hard as she struggled to get free she knew she was in deep trouble as soon as that same brother came over to her and bit into her neck. She neck out a sherik and she whimpered hard gasping loudly. She kicked and squirmed as he started to drink her blood and she felt the blood going through her veins "stop it..I will do anything...just don't kill me". That was all she said and she stopped struggling knowing she was going to be in trouble if she struggled anymore.

“What a bother you are…”

Dice whispered softly as his sharp fangs withdrew from her neck slowly dripping with a mixture of both hers and her “boy” making a thin line of blood running down her neck.

“Don’t kill him, don’t kill me… you are quiet a picky one who really doesn’t have a say in the manner.” As Chance talked his fangs dug into the other side of the man’s neck sucking deeply bringing the man closer and closer to death. After a few seconds he finally released the boy letting him fall to the ground with a hard thump before chuckling softly his mouth filled with the man’s blood.

“You didn’t kill him did you?” Dice asked as his hand tightened around his sister’s neck chocking her tighter every time she tried to get away.

“No, we only took 3 pints. He wont be going anywhere, but if he dies its because of his own human weakness..” as Chance talked he walked over to Dice steeping onto of the young mans stomach before continuing his movement towards her. “But, what I am curious about is what was she planning on doing to this young man.. a enemy of ours..”

“That’s true… what where you planning?” he asked before three of his fingers dug into her covered in the blood with her would have been lover they where easily able to slip into her. “Oh look at this… she is wet as hell.. Now I feel bad for interrupting them.” Chance chuckled loudly as his long tongue licked the side of her face. “I could have seen a great little show if we have just waited..”

“Well we could always make her continue from where she left off..” Chance chimed in as he grabbed her arm waking her from Dice’s grip and throwing her on top of the man as he was slowly bleeding out. “Now then dear sister.. since you have stopped us from having our feast you are going to have to pervaded us with another meal. Is there anyone down stairs that we can snack on? Or will that someone be you or the boy?” Chance spoke as he kneeled over so that he was looking to her eye to eye Dice standing over them with a large grin on his face.​

She growled loudly as her brother was still drinking from the guy she liked "Fucking bastard".

She closed her eyes and gasped as Dice withdrew from her neck and she felt some blood go down her neck. Looking at Chance she glared at him deeply daring him to kill the guy "I will fucking call the police on you two god damn it..I will get away from you and live a happy life without you to now just let us go". Whimpering as Chance dug his fangs into the other side of the guys neck she growled and tryed to get at him but Dice had her in a vice grip and she coughed and choked until he was sure she wouldn't try to get away.

She growled at Chance and Dice could feel how pissed off she was. He would be able to smell the sent of her getting turned on and wet from being pissed off and he would be able to feel her blood boiling and pumping fast in her veins since she was so pissed of at the two of them. Once Chance was done she looked at him and glared some "You fucking aren't feeding on anyone else here..just fucking take me home so you can do what you fucking want to me..Just leave everyone out of it just do what you want with me god damn it".

When he stuck his fingers into her she growled and bit my lip gasping hard. When he said she was turned on she growled and looked at him then away as he said he could have seen a show. Growling deeply at him she looked back at him "Seriously that would be the worst thing..for me and my close to be boyfriend to make love and then you come in and kill him..then find out mabye later I'm pregnant with his child..Oh I know how pissed of you two would be...That I'm having another guys child who ACTUALLY CARES for me and about me".

She glared at him as he took her arm and threw her onto the guys body and she saw the blood leaking out of his neck still but her two bastard of brothers where right there before she could even try and fix it. Looking at them she bit her lip and then looked away "You can feed on me..just take me home and do what you want". They knew her weakness now..she didn't want anyone else to be hurt or killed because of her much less by her vampire brothers who where probaly way more dangerous then any criminal on the fucking streets.

She got up and looked at them "You guys go out the window I will be done there soon..I just need to tell the guys downstairs to make sure this guy is alright". Going to the door she opened it then shot a glare at them warning them if they killed the guy that they would be next. Going out she slammed the door and went down the stairs telling the leader what her brothers had done and she had to go so they wouldn't feed on anyone else. Sighing some she pushed past everyone in the living room part of the hideout then she went out the front door and started to walk down the streets knowing her brother would be in close pursuit.​

“Well then, are we going to just listen to her? I mean it’s not really our style to just listen to her and sit back, am I right?” Dice asked as both him and Chance stood on top of the roof of the building that they where just now in.

“No we are not, in fact I don’t think you have gotten a good meal in about a week now have you?”

“Your right, but aren’t we suppose to keep her boyfriend alive? He wont be able to get to hospital if no one helps him..”

“In that case go ahead and leave one of them a live… I don’t care!!!”

“Good…” Dice chuckled before his body started to fade into the darkness as he made his way into the building soon causing a huge eruption of crashing items before blood curling screams roared from the building causing Chance to grin.

As she finally made her way home Chance was there to greet her sitting down in the living room his feet on the table as he looked over to her with a grin. Standing up he made his way to her his fingers twitching quickly before he grabbed the side of her head throwing her against the wall were he quickly walked behind her grabbing a lock of her hair and pulling her from off of the ground. “You have a fucking dirty mouth to you, do you forget who you are talking to? Or do you just enjoy being abused, because I love doing it.” He quickly threw her over the couch landing on top of her as his one of his hand slammed into her neck chocking her tightly. “So then, we have spared that little boy toy of you.. and if I am not mistaken, you said in doing so you would be our little toy is that correct?… well whether it is or not… I don’t give a damn.” Quickly he stood up and tightened this grip around her neck picking her up by it. “First though lets stain this skin of yours with that precious rube red blood..” quickly he tossed her aside slamming her into a glass table.

“What the hell is this crap?” Dice asked as he walked from the top floor of their house in completely different clothing his hair stained in blood. “You to are starting the fun without me? How rude..” grinning slightly he walked to Chance and smiled before licking his own fingers getting any lose blood drops.

(Sorry... its a little short)

Back
Top Bottom