- Dec 14, 2019
∇ SEVEN'S SEARCH ∇Hey there! I'm seventytimes but you can call me Seven if you like! Some people are organized enough for multiple request threads, but I just dump all of my ideas into one. Below you'll find a mixture of fandoms, original ideas and plot bunnies for one shots as well as some general information about me. I keep my RT updated and bump frequently.
!! currently craving: vampires !!
!! currently craving: vampires !!
∇ ABOUT ∇
- I'm a woman in my twenties who is looking to play female main characters against male or female characters in longterm roleplays.
- Skill level is a subjective thing, but I'd consider myself to be a detailed/literate/advanced writer. I tend to mirror my partner, but my standard posts are somewhere between 200-700 words. I've been known to go overboard with starters from time to time, but oh well. Writing samples are linked below.
- I like to write in third person and in past tense. I don't think of myself as my characters and I'd prefer is my partner did the same. Please don't use terms like me/you/us/we when referring to anything that is happening or will happen IC.
- I'm a pretty visual person, so I prefer to use faceclaims when creating a character. My preference leans toward real people such as celebrities, models, instagirls, etc. but I can be convinced to use realistic art for the right plot. I don't use anime FCs.
- I need some story to go with my smut! I like an equal balance of story to sex so that the character can develop and the IC can remain fresh and interesting.
- Speaking of creating an interesting story and plot, communication is really important to me! Please bring something to the table when messaging me, have an idea, be excited, tell me what you want. Don't just message me with a line asking if I want to RP. Clearly I do or I wouldn't have this search posted. I'm not going to be the one doing all of the leg work.
- Please don't message me and link me directly to your own RT.
- I generally have a lot of free time but sometimes life gets in the way. Ideally, I'm able to post every other day or a few times a week but sometimes it's just once. RL always comes first, so I'm not going to hold any potential partners to my schedule, but I would like a post a week in return.
- Ghosting sucks, but that's the game. If you started something with me and had to step away unexpectedly, don't be afraid to hit me up again to continue or start anew.
- I like to chat OOC and get to know my partners, so don't be shy! I have an endless supply of dumb memes to entertain you with between posts.
- I'll only RP here on bluemoon. My preference is for PMs, but I could be persuaded into a thread if that's more your speed. I have no interest in roleplaying over Discord or email.
First and foremost, here is my f-list. It's not totally complete and I will probably update it at some point with custom kinks, but it is what it is for now. My no's are hard no's and they're meant to stay that way. Additionally, many of the maybe's fall under special circumstances, so please ask about them if interested. Below are just some things off the top of my head that I find exciting, as well as a list of things I'd absolutely like to avoid. Like my f-list, it's more of a general idea than anything.
∇ KINKS ∇
∇ KINKS ∇
Yes: fingering - dirty talk - wet panties - clothed sex - sexual frustration - dry humping - non-penetrative sex - phone sex - sexting - nudes - teasing - sweat - mutual masturbation - handjobs - cuddling - romance - fluff - first time - creampie - risk of pregnancy - enthusiastic oral - height differences - thick cocks - desperation - playful jealousy
No: master/slave - master/pet - abuse - hard BDSM - sexual violence - torture - furry - mlp - bathroom play - vomit - most incest scenarios - animals/bestiality
I have plots for some of these and scraps for others. I'm very much open to changes and I would love to hear your ideas!
∇ FANDOMS ∇
∇ FANDOMS ∇
- The princess has been captured! After the Hiapran king's refusal to allow the First Order to harvest the planet's natural resources, princess Gella was taken hostage to be used as a bargaining chip. Allied and involved with the Resistance, Gella is being held on an undisclosed planet. Through interrogation, Kylo Ren discovers that she is force-sensitive and hopes to train her as an apprentice. Although she is against the idea, the two begin to bond in more ways than one. Will the princess fall to the Dark Side or can she bring Kylo Ren back to the Light?
- Starting from The Last Jedi, I'd like to explore what could have happened if, dissatisfied with both The Resistance and The First Order, Rey had chosen to take Kylo's offered hand. Instead of ruling the galaxy together, they choose to disappear. The Rise of Skywalker spoilers ahead: Attempting to start their lives over as nobodies on an equally unknown planet is easier said than done. The First Order puts a bounty on the traitor formerly known as Kylo Ren while The Resistance is forced to rebuild without Rey, believing her to have been seduced by the Dark side. Meanwhile, our pair begin to experience phantom calls from across the galaxy, drawing them to the wreckage of the Death Star on Endor where they confront their past and decide their future.
- An AU of Catching Fire where Gale is repeaed into the Quarter Quell instead of Peeta. We can create our own arena and inflict our own brand of suffering on top of bloody battles and an ambitious plot to overthrow the government.
- Life in District 12 is a little more bleak without Katniss around. Sure, the camera can't get enough of her now, they see her on television nightly, but it's not the same. Worry thaws the ice between them and necessity brings them together, but circumstance might just tear them apart.
Stranger Things - Hunters - The Mandalorian - Harry Potter - Terminator - DC Comics - Pacific Rim
You know when I mentioned having scraps for things? These are the things. I like to think of my vague as hell ideas as a framework to hang story on so that my partner can also help shape the narrative.
∇ ORIGINALS ∇
∇ ORIGINALS ∇
- In a world where supernatural creatures live alongside humans in a 'functional' society, vampires are somewhere at the top of the top of the food chain. In an attempt to strengthen their alliance against the werewolves and other dangerous creatures, a noble vampire house seeks an arranged marriage with a human girl from a respected family.
- Yes, this is your regular old arranged marriage trope with fangs sprinkled on top. Cliches can be fun with the right partner, and I'd love to make this our own somehow. There's a lot of room for political games and outside threats. The relationship itself would work as its own conflict too.
human/demon - superhero/villain - politician/escort - shady CEO/journalist - scientist/experiment - scientist/clone - detective/thief - sugar daddy/runaway - hitman/target - spy/spy
∇ ONE - SHOTS ∇These don't need a lot of plotting or planning. If you're interested in one of these, send me your ideas/thoughts about it in your first PM. Bonus points if you include details for your own character.
- After spending the afternoon exchanging flirty, sappy texts, a high school girl (18), sneaks out of the house after curfew to meet her boyfriend (18) for a quiet drive and some fun in the backseat.
- MC and YC are two longtime best friends have a wild night out and end up crashing in the same bed where they awake to find that they're all tangled up in each other. Clothes are on, but in their hungover haze, they could stand to come off.
- The party is about to start to celebrate another year of MC being alive, but a quickie is more important to YC than showing up on time! Oh well, the guests can wait.
- It's date night and MC was promised dinner and a movie, not a pit stop at the bookstore! She can't think of a more boring place to spend a Friday night. While YC peruses the shelves, MC tries to get him (or her) to hurry it up.
Thanks for stopping by!