Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male seven's search [updated 1/7]

seventytimes

SΞVΞИ
∇ S E V E N ' S S E A R C H ∇

Hey there, I'm seventytimes but you can call me Seven if you like. I'm looking to mix up my regular writing and roleplaying with some smut. If you're in the same boat then I encourage you to read on! Please do PM me if something catches your eye!

∇ A B O U T ∇
- I am a woman in my twenties with more than ten years of roleplaying experience under my belt. After years of prioritizing male mains in m/m and having to double for straight romance, I'm looking to play female mains in m/f or f/f pairings. Note: your IRL gender is irrelevant to me and our story.
- I'm looking for longterm roleplays and partners. I don't want to exchange a few posts and then call it quits for one reason or another.
- I consider myself a literate, advanced and detailed writer. I don't get hung up on things like word count and while I don't have a minimum or maximum, my posts tend to range from 200-700 words. It just depends on what the scene calls for and what's going on. I'll never bore you with filler details and I'll always leave you with something to reply to.
- I prefer to write in third person and in past tense. I don't think of myself as my characters and you shouldn't either. Please do not use terms like me/you/us/we when referring to anything that is happening or will happen IC.
- I like to use faceclaims. My preference is for real people like celebrities, instagram models, etc. I can be convinced to use realistic art on occasion, but no anime.
- I like to plot and plan! Nine times out of ten, I need a story to go with my smut, so I'm looking for a 60:40 plot to smut ratio at minimum or else I'll get bored. I can't creatively connect to a bunch of cocks slapping around, sorry.
- Because plotting and general communication are important to me, I ask that you bring something to the table when messaging me. Don't just send a PM with a sentence asking if I want to RP; clearly I do or I wouldn't have this search posted. Tell me what you're interested in, give me your thoughts and ideas and give me a reason to be excited about starting something with you. Otherwise, it's like pulling teeth and I don't want us to waste our time.
- I have a lot of free time at the moment, so I'm able to post either every day or every other day. RL always comes first, so I'm not going to hold any potential partners to my schedule, but I would like a few posts a week. At the very least, you'll probably always have something from me to read.
- I like to think I'm pretty patient and laid back about absences. If we started something and you had to step away, don't be afraid to hit me up again to continue or start something new.
- In general, communication is a big thing for me. I'm not a mind reader, so if you don't like something or if you have any ideas, speak up! I want to hear from you. It's also a nice assurance that you're as invested in the story as I am.
- I like to be friendly with my partners, so feel free to chit-chat with me outside of RP topics if you feel so inclined! I have an endless source of dumb memes to make you laugh.
- I'd prefer all roleplays to be conducted on-site. My preference is for PMs just because it helps me stay organized, but I could go for a thread too. I have no interest in RPing over discord or email.

∇ K I N K S ∇
First and foremost, here is my f-list. It's not totally complete and I will probably update it at some point with custom kinks, but it is what it is for now. My no's are hard no's and they're meant to stay that way. Additionally, many of the maybe's fall under special circumstances, so please ask about them if interested. Below are just some things off the top of my head that I find exciting, as well as a list of things I'd absolutely like to avoid. Like my f-list, it's more of a general idea than anything.

Yes: fingering - dirty talk - wet panties - clothed sex - sexual frustration - dry humping - non-penetrative sex - phone sex - sexting - nudes - teasing - sweat - mutual masturbation - handjobs - cuddling - romance - fluff - first time - creampie - risk of pregnancy - enthusiastic oral - height differences - thick cocks - desperation - playful jealousy

No: master/slave - master/pet - abuse - hard BDSM - sexual violence - torture - furry - mlp - bathroom play - vomit - most incest scenarios - animals/bestiality

∇ F A N D O M S ∇
I have plots for some of these and pairing ideas for others. All plots can be elaborated on, changed or built together, so don't be afraid to suggest your own ideas.

Star Wars | Kylo Ren/OC - The princess has been captured! After the Hiapran king's refusal to allow the First Order to harvest the planet's natural resources, princess Gella was taken hostage to be used as a bargaining chip. Allied and involved with the Resistance, Gella is being held on an undisclosed planet. Through interrogation, Kylo Ren discovers that she is force-sensitive and hopes to train her as an apprentice. Although she is against the idea, the two begin to bond in more ways than one. Will the princess fall to the Dark Side or can she bring Kylo Ren back to the Light?

Star Wars | Kylo Ren/Rey - Opening during The Last Jedi, I'd like to explore what could have happened if, dissatisfied with both The Resistance and The First Order, Rey had taken Kylo's offered hand and they disappeared together. Spoilers for The Rise of Skywalker: Attempting to start their lives over as nobodies on some unknown planet is easier said than done. The First Order puts a bounty on the traitor formerly known as Kylo Ren and the Resistance is forced to rebuild without Rey, believing her to have been seduced by the Dark Side. Meanwhile, our pair begin to experience phantom calls from across the galaxy, drawing them to the wreckage of the Death Star on Endor where they face their past along the way.

Star Wars | Kylo Ren/Rey | AU - No, I don't have a real plot for this, but I'm a sucker for taking characters out of their super cool, fleshed out canon and plunking them like a blank slate into the real world. I'm talking about a college!AU and I got the inspiration from some cute (SFW) fanart. Option 1 is your basic student story. Maybe they're in the same program and they're rivals, or they're assigned to the same project that semester and opposites attract. Option 2 is the ever cliche student/teacher pairing. I'd be willing to age Rey down to eighteen and in high school. For either of these, I'm not picky about plot changes and I'd love to hear your ideas!

The Hunger Games | Multiple pairings: Katniss/Peeta - Katniss/Gale - Madge/Gale - OC/OC - My favorite event in the whole trilogy was the Quarter Quell. If you like arena design, blood, guts and endless suffering, then I'm your girl. My other idea takes place during the canon Quarter Quell. It's slower paced and centers around Madge's growing relationship with Gale and the the increasingly dire situation developing in District 12 and across Panem.

Harry Potter | OC/OC - Set during the first war, a pureblood family makes arrangements to marry off their daughter to another pureblood family. The two have never met before, and aren't exactly sure what to do with one another after the festivities come to an end. The plot follows their relationship as it progresses, perhaps into bliss or perhaps into disaster.

Terminator: Dark Fate | Grace/Dani - Either following the events of the movie or diverging to our own canon, I'd like to play Dani and explore the relationship between these two. If we diverge from canon, then I'd like the apocalypse to break out around these two as they struggle to survive and live to love another day.

Other fandoms: DC Comics/Young Justice, Stranger Things, Star Trek (reboot movies)

∇ O R I G I N A L S ∇
This is where I get to put a list of actors that I want to bone, lol. Again, these plots are meant to be elaborated on and can be changed with a mere suggestion.

Slice of life | Celebrity/OC | Idea 001: MC is a young, up and coming theater actress who thinks she has just gotten her big break by starring opposite YC in [movie or television show]. MC is ready to prove herself and takes the role very seriously, studying her lines and giving each take her all. There's a lot of chemistry between MC and YC on screen, but the spark remains when the camera stops rolling. For whatever reason, it's a complicated time for both of them, but after weeks of tension, they end up indulging each other. Does their new relationship have the staying power to last when the project wraps? Will outside influence be too much for our pair to handle?
Slice of life | Celebrity/OC | Idea 002: MC is artsy and experimental and her music reflects her taste. She is something of an enigma in the music industry, and YC, an actor, wants to know what she's all about. Their paths cross at a club one night and they find that initial spark to be all-consuming. Their first date lasts a week and they can't seem to get enough of each other. The real world comes knocking, as it always does, and our characters are forced to return to their busy schedules. They still manage to make time for each other and plan to meet up the next time they're both in town. He becomes the inspiration for her next project, while he returns to acting, thinking all is well until an old flame comes back.​
Wanted faceclaims: Adam Driver, Robert Pattinson, Ryan Gosling, Chris Pine, Henry Cavill, Pete Davidson, Tom Hardy

Slice of life | Waitress/Customer - MC is a waitress working at a trendy Los Angeles restaurant alongside her boyfriend, the longtime bartender. The daily grind is always the same, but her co-workers are interesting, she makes good tip money and as long as she can score a bottle of cheap wine on the way home, she's all good. YC is a regular customer, a slightly older man, who works in the industry and is friends with the restaurant's owner. He requests to be seated in MC's section every time he comes in, and the two become friendly after a while.

Slice of life | Professor/Student - MC thought college would be a breeze, and it kind of is, except for this one class. No matter how hard she studies, she always feels lost in YC's class. Instead of spending the night studying, she decides to go out with her girlfriends. By chance, she spots YC at the bar and strikes up a tipsy conversation about her grades. YC isn't a creep, so he doesn't pull out his dick in exchange for an easy A, but he does invite MC to come see him during office hours.

∇ O N E - S H O T S ∇
Oh, but Seven, I thought you needed a plot and wanted longterm partners? I do, but the pairings listed below don't need much build up, discussion or explanation. If they end up turning into something that can go the distance, great! But if not, that's okay too. Most of these are m/f, but can be changed to f/f that's more your speed.

Sneaking out: After spending the afternoon exchanging flirty, sappy texts, a high school girl (18), sneaks out of the house after curfew to meet her boyfriend (18) for a quiet drive and some fun in the backseat.

After the party: MC and YC are two longtime best friends have a wild night out and end up crashing in the same bed where they awake to find that they're all tangled up in each other. Clothes are on, but in their hungover haze, they could stand to come off.

It's your birthday, baby: The party is about to start to celebrate another year of MC being alive, but a quickie is more important to YC than showing up on time! Oh well, the guests can wait.

This is boring!: It's date night and MC was promised dinner and a movie, not a pit stop at the bookstore! She can't think of a more boring place to spend a Friday night. While YC peruses the shelves, MC tries to get him (or her) to hurry it up.

Other pairings: Neighbor/Neighbor - Sibling/Sibling's Boyfriend - Teammates - Bandmates

That's about all I can think of for the moment, but I'll likely add more later. If you're interested in something, send a PM my way instead of posting here.
Thanks for stopping by! 💙

Last edited:
OP
seventytimes

seventytimes

SΞVΞИ
a bump here!
i'm really trying to get my character banged by kylo ren, lmao. indulge me, please and thank you <3

OP
seventytimes

seventytimes

SΞVΞИ
bump!
clarified some things in my 'about me' section
updated my star wars plot
added some other plots and new pairings

OP
seventytimes

seventytimes

SΞVΞИ
an early morning Christmas Eve bump!
please don’t contact me if you’re going to bail halfway through planning or after I’ve written a post.

OP
seventytimes

seventytimes

SΞVΞИ
bump!
added a reylo plot
wanting to redo some other parts of my search and make it more organized, but i'm a lazy bean
really wanting star wars stuff right now.

OP
seventytimes

seventytimes

SΞVΞИ
bump!
did an overhaul on the look of the OP
added some stuff, took some things away
still looking for star wars

OP
seventytimes

seventytimes

SΞVΞИ