Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

tryin some new things out

Status
Not open for further replies.

srp_lover75

Super-Earth
Hey all! So I'm brand new here, you can call me trini. I'm not exactly sure how to start here. I guess you'd call me a fairly literate writer. I've done just about everything, though there are a few things I'd like to try. I can't play extremely dom females, I prefer playing characters in between, both male and female.

Some things I enjoy are;;

Teacher/Student
Sister/Sister
brother/sister
father/daughter
father/son
best friends
therapist/patient
yuri
yaoi
and the list goes on

Some things I'd like to try;;
gang bangs
bestiality;; straight up or furry
bondage
anything else you can come up with

Things I don't like;;
god-modding
scat

So yeah, hit me up if you wanna start a thread. I don't do IM or anything like that. strict form posts, but feel free to pm me an idea or post here.

-----------------

Mmk, update time! I think some of the previous may be a little confusing. I'm not exactly comfortable playing extremely dominant roles. I can be in a rape thread, though I can't play a rapist or abuser. It's just not something I'm comfortable or very good at doing. As well God-Modding is a big no no with me. Nothing turns me off to a thread faster than someone taking conrtol of my character and doing things out of her character or saying something happened I didn't mention. Little things that progress the plot, like saying she followed your charrie into a room are fine, but nothing like 'she started touching herself', 'she began to suck him off' or 'she ran off' anything that involves a decision that might be major or debatable in a story. Maybe it's just an irrational pet peeve, but I might want things to play out differently. so either consult and ask my permission to have her do something to progress faster or don't do it at all. Please and thank you. ^_^

Sorry I keep poofing all. RL was getting hectic and its been hard getting back into the swing of things. I'm gonna bump this though.

I'm kinda feeling a girl/furry, girl/beast, sort of rp. Like maybe a young girl and her dog/furry? Any takers?

I am definitely up for some Furry/Human, its one of my kinks, I am more than willing to do Father/Daughter, and teacher/student, Just let me know if your interested.

So I've been reading a slug/tentacle rp on the site and I think it'd be interesting to try. Anyone up for it?

I'm in the mood for a yaoi rp or maybe an twincest or father/daughter thread?

For the Yaoi I'm up for anything. But for the twins thread I'm thinking they're both off away at college and haven't seen each other for a year or more because of scheduling conflicts. So they decide to vacation together, just one week together but they get into a massive argument because one of them, preferably the brother, gets over protective of her which ends up leading to exploding the sexual tension they've always felt for each other, aka hot sex.

As for the father and daughter, the daughter could see how lonely her father's been lately and she's been sending him on blind dates, all of which don't work out. He's realized that they aren't working because he's attracted to his daughter. It's her 18th birthday and all she wants is her dad to be happy and he decides to use that as a way to coax her into bed with him so they can show each other how much they love each other, even though its wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom