Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Price of a Meal (Closed)

LooseTimber

Super-Earth
Rp request thread currently closed.

I'm going to lay out the base plot, then like a smutty ice cream sundae, slather on all the optional toppings.
There are two types of PM's I'll respond to. The first would be "Are you still looking?" just in case you want to check first, before diving in.
If you like what you see, send me the send me the following:
(1) a description of your character
(2) Which ending you'd like
(3) At least one kink you'd absolutely like to see in the RP.

This is aimed to be a shorter RP. I'm mostly looking to go back and forth through PM, but I can do email if need be, and have a discord buried somewhere.
As always, I'm open to suggestions and changes.

Main Plot:
YC would be a traveler, on the lonely roads that cross the wilds of this fantasy land. You've rationed what you could, but food ran out a day or so ago, and foraging has come up short. You come across a small band of mercenaries camping off the side of the road, the meaty fragrance of their campfire drawing you in, and making your stomach growl.
While not hostile, they've no interest in just sharing their meal for free, and you've got nothing of value they want. That is, until an idea is struck upon. Maybe you make the offer, maybe it's one of them who comes up with the idea. Nonetheless, a deal is made.
You strip down to nothing, and they use your body for the evening, and in exchange you get a filling and fortifying meal, and a (shared) bedroll and a tent over your head for the night. In the morning, you go your separate ways, feeling better, if not a little less respectable.

The Setting:
What I have listed above is a standard low/no magic fantasy setting, populated mostly by humans. If you're up to it, I'd like to use a more varied setting, with a greater variety of races (elves, dwarves, etc...). I'd also be open to using a post-apocalyptic setting.

Your Character:
I don't have a huge amount of hard-line preferences when it comes to partner's characters. Skinny, chubby, athletic, flat-chested or busty, pale skinned to dusky, waif, milf and everything in between, I'm open to it all. Pro-tip, if you want to try a non-human race, I have a weakness for stortstacks, dwarves in particular.

Endings:
Perhaps they do not part ways after all. Though the initial deal may have been uncouth and sordid, the mercenaries treated YC with a modicum of respect. They are riding the tailwind of success, and as long as she remains a useful part of the group, she can expect a cut of the spoils.
The standard ending. The group either treats her as a whore and the whole endeavor as a simple business transaction, or mistreat her to the point where she's more than glad to part ways in the morning.
The mercenaries have decided to engage in some highwayman pursuits in between jobs. When morning comes they steal everything from her, including every last stitch of clothing off her back, and either leave her to wander the woods buck naked, or with her hands bound.
Not Mercenaries. Slavers, out hunting for easy prey. YC will be dragged off in chains, either back to their main camp, or to a black market city to be sold, her dignity far from intact.
These mercenaries have been raiding and pillaging enough to know, survivors can seek vengeance, and dead men tell no tales. With the way they treated her throughout the night, YC should have seen this coming.
Bandits would have been better. These men are barely such, cannibalistic cultists, worshipers of the Hyena God of the Endless Maw. YC just helped them finish up the final morsels of the previous feast, and she shall supply them with the required meat for their next.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom