Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Do. Or do not. There is no try. ~ Star Wars Request thread! (M x any)

Rivine

Supernova
giphy.gif

Tis the season! With Ahsoka coming out I've got a new craving for some Star Wars RP!

ahsoka-tano-the-mandalorian.gif

So the purpose of this thread is pretty simple, to find people who want to do Star Wars RPs. I am a huge Star Wars fan, as you might have guessed and have a vast knowledge of what is now considered to be "canon" as well as Expanded Universe content, or as Disney has dubbed it "legends". So the long and short of it is this; bring me your Star Wars ideas and desires and lets make something happen!

"Never tell me the odds!”

Here are a few ideas of my own.
  • With a Rebel Heart - I'd love to do something involving a small Rebel cell who are striving hard against Imperial forces that vastly outnumber them.
  • Skywalker's Academy (Expanded Universe) - Our characters are somehow involved in Luke's newly established Praxeum on Yavin IV. We can play as students, teachers or perhaps enemies who are assailing the Praxeum? I'm open to discussing ideas!
  • Mandalorians - I know that many people are nuts for the Mandalorian (I am too) and likely want to do something involving one (or several). Just wanted to include that I'm open to discussing a myriad of possibilities with Mandalorians.
  • From Soldiers to Rebels - When an Imperial Army regiment is sent to the Erhynradd system to put down peaceful demonstrators with force, the old clones of the unit find it as a last draw. Following the lead of the highest ranking amongst them, a commander (my character), the clones and a few of the other Imperial troops mutiny, leading the populace of Erhynradd in the destruction of the rest of the regiment. Their actions are seen as an inspiration to many in the galaxy. Your character leads an effort to help extract the remaining troopers so that they might aid the growing rebellion in the galaxy.
  • The Fall of the Jedi (19 BBY) - The Republic is gone and in it's place the Empire has arisen. With the dissolving of the Old Order the ancient organization that had protected it, the Jedi, have been declared to be enemies of the galaxy. Everywhere the clones that had once fought alongside the Jedi gun them down, bounty hunters pursue them, the very people they had protected turn against them. In this dark period for the Jedi there are few that they can turn too. But a lone Jedi (your character) has found an unlikely ally; a former Confederate commander (my character) who is still willing to fight. How might the two aid one another and overcome the old animosities?
  • Big God Damn Heroes Sir (The Rise of the Rebellion) - A small group of Rebel soldiers are the last resistance to the Empire on a remote backwater world. The world's ruler has been taken as a prisoner by the Empire for leading her people against them. The small cadre of Rebels have but one choice, to save the people's symbol and inspire the planet to rise again. But what can a handful of soldiers do against regiment upon regiment of stormtroopers?
More shall be forthcoming! Stay tuned!

giphy.gif

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom