Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Looking for RP! Open to Suggestions, but Have General Settings/Genres in Mind!

Hello, hello! I’m brand new to this site and I’m looking for RP! I would generally like to use discord to RP because it’s easiest for me to receive notifications on return posts and I’m more comfortable there. I’m not opposed to RP on the site, but discord is preferred.​
Just for a little background: I’ve been RPing for years, got my start on World of Warcraft and really enjoyed most of my experiences there. I liked playing through storylines with other folks, the random encounters, and, of course, the ERP (Erotic Role Play).​
I write in my free time, I have original stories and fan fictions. I also draw. I’m not the best, but I certainly try.​
So, What is It I Want to RP?
I’m open to a great many things. I’ve dabbled here and there with different genres, but my favorites are Fantasy and Sci-Fi. I’ve also done a few fandom RPs. I’ll list the genres I’m currently open to, with some specific fandoms attached to those genres.​
Fantasy
  • General Fantasy - Basically a homebrew Dungeons and Dragons-like world where we can let our imaginations go wild.​
  • Lord of the Rings​
  • Elder Scrolls​
Sci-FI
  • General Sci-Fi - Spaceships, exotic planets, all sorts of alien races, pretty much anything our minds can come up with.
  • Star Wars
  • Star Trek
Post Apocalypse
  • General Post Apocalypse - A war torn world, impoverished people, mutated beasts and men. Let’s create something fun.
Wild West
  • General Western - Outlaws, Bandits, Natives, Gunslingers, Train Robberies, Saloons, Brothels. Be a cowboy, a deputy, a sheriff, a cowgirl, a bandit. Would love to come up with something fun.
Noir
  • General Noir - Could take place in the 40’s, modern day or even the future. Dark plot, maybe a murder mystery? This one can be fun if discussed.
Modern
Really pretty self explanatory. Just modern setting with slice of life, drama and romance.

AND lastly is the one fandom RP I do that is a little niche, but I’ll post it here anyway just in case:

Dragon Ball - I love Dragon Ball. It’s my favorite series. My brain is an encyclopedia of Dragon Ball. I’d love to RP with someone in this world with these characters or original characters.

I’m a paragraph roleplayer, but only when it comes to describing a new setting. If our characters start in a specific area, I like to spend a bit of time describing it. If something notable happens around them, I’ll spend some time writing it out.

Generally, I like to keep my posts at two - three paragraphs, depending on context. If our characters are conversing, I don’t expect three paragraphs of mundane dialogue just to reach that three paragraph mark. If our characters don’t have much to say about a certain thing, brief, sentence posts are fine.

More than three paragraphs is also fine, especially if it’s delving into important details. Details are great, but unneeded details can usually bog down a RP in my experience.

ERP is encouraged and welcome! But I don’t want the RP to be all smut. I really enjoy exploring storylines and character interaction and character building above all else. But ERP is a fun way to explore characters... And just fun in general, so yeah!

I like to keep ERP fairly grounded in reality. So I’m not really looking for anything too crazy when it comes to that.

That’s all I can think of at the moment. If you have any questions PM me or comment below. And if you’re interested, please PM me or, if you are so inclined, add me on discord. My tag should be on my profile. But if it’s not my user ID is: The Nickyjoet#0714

UPDATE: My F List

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom