Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The manager and the intern - Lily waylays Barry's wife.

I had just entered the washroom when hands grasped my upper arms and propelled me into the door of the first cubicle. The door crashed inwards against the wall and we fell through, the assailant and me. He must have kicked the door shut because it slammed and he spun me round, smashing me against the door. One hand released me and pulled at my pants. By the time I had reacted, it was too late, they were round my knees. Then I felt pressure against my buttock, the right one I think, that moved towards my crack. I was puzzled at first, thought it might be the guy’s hand. But it wasn’t.

In that instant, I knew what was going to happen and understood that I was trapped, unable to get away. His free hand was now manoeuvring his cock between my cheeks and homing in on my hole. Instinctively I clenched my muscles but the force and pressure overcame them and he forced his way inside me. Slowly, almost gently, at first, and then one thrust that forced my mouth open to scream. But the scream was blocked by a hand.

And then it began. Pumping, fast, vicious, ramming me harder into the door with each thrust, his breathing getting heavier, hitting my neck in blasts. An image flashed into my mind, of me fucking my wife the night before, just like this, pushing her up the bed, her hands on the wall to protect her head. Except she thrust back against me, enjoying as I thought the pleasure of the power I brought to bear on her pussy. Did she feel like I did now?

I heard the washroom door open and opened my mouth to scream, but again the hand blocked it. We stood there, silent, unmoving as we heard the guy use the urinal, rinse his hands and leave, oblivious to what was happening behind him. Then it began again, more urgent this time. desperate, that was how it seemed to me. I was feeling detached now, wondering if he needed to cum quickly, or just had to get away in case he was missed at his desk, like I would be.

And then it was over, he had pulled out, pushed me aside and left, casually, so as not to attract attention by running. I slumped on the toilet, trying to take in what had just happened. Who? Why?

I took my time to compose myself before returning to my section. Their reaction to my arrival told me all I needed to know. Normally, they would look up to see who had come in and to check on what I was doing, but not this time. They all had their heads down, concentrating on their work or at least pretending to, all bar one. Ray the intern looked up and his eyes followed me as I walked over to my desk. Every time I looked up, he was staring at me, making no pretence of working.

Ray was a youngster, still in his late teens, who had been allocated to my section just after my promotion. Good looking, tall, muscular, he carried himself as if he expected everyone to be admiring him, as most of the girls and a few of the men did. In the end, I could stand it no longer. I logged off and walked out, making a casual remark about going to a meeting. There was, of course, no meeting, as everyone knew and I could almost hear the collective sigh of relief as I left the room.

I climbed into my car and drove home. That was where I needed to go, because that was where my wife was. Or so I believed. And I needed her, because, well, because I wanted to fuck her. It wasn’t that the rape had aroused me, definitely not. Nor was it because I wanted to prove to myself that I wasn’t attracted to this man who had just pegged my ass. No way, that’s just not me. I’ve not had a gay thought, not once. It was just that - and I know this sounds strange, but it happens to be how I felt - it was just that at that moment I felt the need to re-establish myself as a heterosexual male. Only then, when I had rebalanced myself, would I be able to decide what to do. Should I report Ray to the police or instigate disciplinary proceedings at work or just try to talk to him and find out what that had all been about.

So I arrived home expecting to find a wife who was only too pleased to have a husband back from work early and eager to pleasure her. Instead, I found that she was out shopping for provisions and that there, on the sofa, was her mother, who had arrived unexpectedly and probably on her third glass of wine. I paced around, trying not to show my frustration, under my mother-in-law watchful gaze. In the end, because she could never resist knowing what was going on, she had to ask whether something was bothering me.

‘No,’ I was curt, too curt to be believed, ‘nothing, I just expected Jane to be home, that’s all.’

‘I see.’ As usual she managed to convey that she understood more than I wanted her to know. ‘And is there anything I can help with why we’re waiting for her?’

I just stared at her. If only she knew what she was suggesting, I thought. But the next time she opened her mouth, it was clear that she knew, only too well.

‘It’s just that I’ve been sexually active since I was 14 and I can recognise a horny man when I see one.’

‘Cheryl,’ I tried my best to sound astonished by her suggestion, ‘you cannot seriously be suggesting that we-’

I got no further because she burst out laughing.

‘Oh yes, I can seriously be suggesting just that. I’ve not had a fuck for over four months now and I’m as ready for one as you seem to be.’ Her eyes dropped to my crotch. ‘So we shall we fuck, here or in my room.’

I was spared the need to give an answer because she set off upstairs, unzipping herself as she went. By the time I reached her bedroom, she was lying on the bed removing her pants. By the time I had shed my clothes, she had spread her legs and I just let myself go, ramming her hard and fast, not caring that I was hurting her, which I was sure I was, and not even bothering to look at her, nor even to imagine that this was my wife who was getting the roughest sex she had had for a long time.

She didn’t say a word until I was drained and slumped beside her.

‘So, come on then, tell me what that was all about.’

Well, I had to tell her. In the circumstances, there wasn’t much choice. Not that I just came out with it. It took a lot of false starts. After all, it isn’t every day that a thirtysomething male has to tell his mother-in-law that he’s just been raped by a teenager. But I managed to stumble out something vaguely coherent and then added bits at random. Then Cheryl started asking questions, very perceptive ones, and soon the whole story was coming out.

‘And of course you went hard.’

It was a statement, not a question, but I couldn’t let it pass.

‘NO,’ I protested, ‘I did NOT enjoy it, I was NOT aroused.’

‘That’s not what I said,’ Cheryl pointed out. ‘I just said you went hard. It’s natural, just the pressure on the prostate gland. It would happen to anyone. Any man, that is.’

‘Look, Cheryl, please, you have to believe me. I am not gay, never have been, never even once have I entertained the idea of doing anything sexual with a man.’

‘I believe you,’ Cheryl was very thoughtful all of a sudden. Then she went quiet for a long time. I was worried that my wife Jane would be back before she said anything, but eventually she spoke.

‘Maybe that’s it. This kid, Ray was it?, this kid knows that and that is why he had picked on you. He’s not attacked you because he thinks you’re gay, he’s done it because he knows you aren’t, and that will have a bigger impact than if you were a closet homosexual. It’s all about power, you see, it always is.’

I was puzzled. ‘Power, what is always about power?’

‘Rape,’ she replied. ‘Rape is about power. Women are raped all the time. I’ve been raped three times now.’

‘What?’ I couldn’t believe this. ‘You? Raped? When?’

Se shrugged. ‘The first was a teacher at school. He did it to lots of us, all around the same time. Someone said his wife had left him, as if that explains anything. The second was when Jane was conceived. Her father was drunk, again, so I pushed him off and told him to come back when he was sober, but he just carried on. I’ve never told her that, so please don’t mention it to her. The third was four months ago, guy I met online. That was my last fuck, before just now. I thought I’d had enough of men and sex, until I smelt you.’

We sat quietly as I absorbed when she had just said. Then I asked what she thought I should do.

‘I think you should do nothing, not immediately. See where there is going to, if anywhere, it could just be a one off.’

‘You think so,’ I hardly dared hope.

‘In the meantime,’ she went on, ‘Jane won’t be home for a while, would you like to show me how rampantly hetero you are?’

We finished just in time, just as we heard Jane’s key in the lock. I rush to the shower and Cheryl went down to divert her.

The next morning, I got to work earlier, but found that Ray had been there ahead of me, and left a package on my desk, although he might have left it the day before. I opened it and tipped out a pair of white lace women’s panties, with a note: ‘Wear these today. I’ll know if you don’t and report you for what you made me do yesterday.’

At 11am, my phone pinged. It was a text from an unknown number. ‘Go to the washroom and strip to your panties. I’ll join you in five minutes. Remember, I want you naked apart from those panties.’

I did as he said – there was no doubt who had sent the text – and was standing in a cubicle in the panties and feeling ridiculous when the door was pushed open, a light flashed, and when my eyes had adjusted, I was on my own.

Back at my desk, another ping, a text with a photograph of me taken in the cubicle. ‘Do as I want or I’ll circulate this in the office, starting with your section.’

I forwarded the text to Cheryl. Her reply was almost instant. ‘Fuck, that’s hot, really hot.’

The next day there was another package on Barry’s desk, this time with a pair of black lace panties, and the following day they were light blue satin. Each day, he received a photograph, which he passed to Cheryl, and each evening she met him and insisted on seeing him strip to the panties before changing. She became more and more aroused as the week went on, but they had no time to fuck Jane with around.

Each day, Ray visited him in the rest room and photographed him as before, but now he stayed to ridicule him and, on the day of the satin panties, he reached out and rubbed his crotch. Barry willed himself not to go hard, but the vigorous rubbing of the tight fabric across his cock overcame his resistance. Ray grinned, snapped another photo and left, laughing.

Barry was wearing the satin panties when he went out for lunch. He was waiting to cross the road when he heard a voice beside him. It was Lily from his section. She was about five years his junior, a serious, plainly dressed woman who did her work conscientiously but barely spoke to anyone.

‘Barry, could we talk, please, somewhere quiet?’

Barry led the way to Costa and bought them both coffees. When they were settled at a corner table, side by side, he asked quietly her what she wanted to talk about.

‘Ray,’ she told him. ‘I know what he is doing to you. You see,’ she went on before Barry could ask anything, ‘he did the same at the office where my brother worked. He caused a lot of trouble before they managed to get rid of him.’

‘But why do you think he is doing the same here?’ Barry managed to ask eventually.

‘He raped you, didn’t he, penetrated you anally, I mean. That’s what he did to the manager there.’

‘I don’t mean to doubt what you say, but how do you know what happened?’

‘Because,’ she replied simply, ‘the manager was my brother. He told me. And now he is making you wear women’s underwear.’

‘Is that what he made your brother do, Lily?’ Barry was trying to avoid answering the question.

‘No, he made him do other things.’ She fell silent.

‘So how do you know?’

‘Because he’s making me give the panties to him for you. You’re wearing the blue satin, today.’

‘Really,’ Barry turned to her in surprise, ‘I never imagined you wearing pants like that.’

Her reply was spontaneous. ‘So you’ve been imaging me in my underwear, have you, Barry.’ She rested her hand on his thigh and for the second time that day Barry felt his cock straining at the fabric. ‘They must be very tight on you.’

Barry didn’t want to pursue this subject.

‘But why do you let him have them?’

‘Because he did to me what he did to you, and then threatened to tell my friends. I couldn’t bear that, you see I was …, I mean I hadn’t …, that is, I’m, or was rather, a virgin. He took me in the equipment cupboard and we had intercourse, he made me.’

‘Lily,’ Barry rested his hand on hers, ‘I am so sorry this has happened to you.’

‘No worries,’ her tone was flat and matter of fact, ‘it had to happen eventually and at least the next time will be better than the first.’

She pulled her hand from under his and sipped at her coffee.

‘Do you mind if I ask a question?’

Barry nodded his consent.

‘Did you have an erection when Ray penetrated your anus?’

This was not what he had expected, but he reluctantly admitted that he had.

‘And how did you feel?’

‘I felt abused, demeaned, degraded, humiliated and emasculated, since you ask, Lily.’

‘In other words,’ she replied, ‘he treated you as if you were a woman. He treated me worse than a woman.’ She paused as if she had intended to say more but then changed her mind.

Finally, as she was about to slide out of her seat, she rested her hand on his thigh again and leaned close.

‘He’s made me bring in stockings and a thong for you to wear on Monday. He wants to imagine you wearing it during the monthly briefing.’

With that, she was gone, leaving Barry wondering just whose side she was really on and what Ray might be doing to other members of the team.

When he got home, Jane was out and Cheryl did to him what Ray had done to Lily. Fast, rough and without getting his permission. When they were done, she examined the panties and sniffed at them. ‘I see you couldn’t wait today,’ she laughed. ‘I wonder what he’ll make you do next week.’

It was late on Saturday afternoon that my wife Jane came into my den. ‘Mum’s asked if she can stay an extra week. I’ve said that’s OK.’ I nodded, trying not to look too gleeful about it. ‘Sure, no problems.’ Half an hour later, Cheryl appeared. ‘Jane’s busy ironing, so I thought I’d drop in for a chat.’ ‘Chat?’ I queried. ‘Okay, so maybe not, it’s difficult to talk with a cock in my mouth.’ Twenty minutes later, she was licking her lips and I felt as if my balls had been put through a ringer. ‘Pity that skill cannot be inherited,’ I remarked. Jane had never been any good at oral and was no good at it anyway. ‘I tried teaching her once,’ Cheryl grinned, ‘but she could never get the hang of it.’

Come Monday morning, the day of the monthly briefing, and there was a package on my desk. I glanced inside and, for a change, went to the equipment room that Lily had told me about to put them on. Dark red satin thong, fortunately not one of those skimpy strings, but still a tight fit, with matching suspender belt and pink stockings. I put them on and went back to my desk feeling self-conscious even if no one could tell.

Ping. My phone went, summoning me to the washroom and the inevitable photo session. Ray took a series and then put his hand on my crotch. ‘Tight fit, isn’t it Barry. Let’s hope you don’t get too excited. Like you did with Lily last week.’ He massaged my balls so vigorously that I flinched. ‘She fancies you. Did you know that? She’s always throwing glances at you when you’re not looking her way. Everyone on the section has noticed. They think it’s funny. She knows what you’re wearing and she’ll be imagining you looking like this. Shall I send her a copy of this photo, what do you think?’ I didn’t reply, not wanting to provoke him. ‘Do you imagine what she looks like under those frumpy clothes?’ Had she told him what I’d said when we were having coffee? ‘Well, today she’s naked, butt naked. And, just to help your imagination, she doesn’t shave. There’s a thick tangle of pubes, wet and sticky from thinking about you in her undies. Just imagine that.’

As promised, I forwarded a copy of the photo to Cheryl, who texted back with one of her in a similar outfit. Fuck, she was hot. If only Jane would dress like that for me.

The briefing was delivered standing up. Company policy, meetings are always held standing to reduce them to the shortest time possible. Lily was watching me, openly now, her eyes flitting between my crotch and my face. The feel of the satin as I moved around was arousing enhanced by the sight of her hand drifting not to subtly down her belly as her tongue slipped between her lips. And then a thought struck me. Like before, I wondered if she was part of this and not another victim as she claimed. And whether others were in on this too. Did they all know how I was dressed, would they all be laughing at my predicament behind my back? And, with a shudder of dread, what more did Ray have planned for me? I didn’t have long to wait.

Ping. Another message, summoning me to the equipment room, where Ray was waiting with Lily. ‘Come on,’ Ray had his back to the door, ‘show us what you’ve got Barry.’ Sheepishly, I lowered by pants and avoided looking at Lily. ‘Do my eyes deceive me,’ Ray asked sarcastically, or is that a damp patch, Barry? Have you been playing with yourself or was that from thinking about Lily here?’ I said nothing, waiting to hear what he had planned for me. ‘Did you think about Lily while you gave that briefing?’ Again silence. ‘Would you like to see her naked?’ No response again. ‘Go on, Lily, show Barry.’ Lily did not move from her position, but simply reached down to the hem of her dress and pulled it over her head. She was, like he said, butt naked. Small tits with dark red nipples slightly off centre, slim, nice hips and a large damp patch of hair.

‘Fuck her.’ This time I did respond, out of shock, I suppose. ‘What, you are not serious, this has gone too far.’ But Ray would not be deterred. ‘Don’t worry, Barry, it’s what Lily wants, isn’t it Lily?’ She nodded almost imperceptibly. ‘But,’ I protested with a sinking feeling that the outcome was inevitable, I can’t, I mean I’m a married man.’ I expected Ray to come out with a slick remark, but it was Lily who spoke. ‘Don’t worry, Barry, ‘I’ll turn my back so you won’t see my face when we have intercourse.’ Her insistence on using precise technical terms was appealing, to say the least. As she turned, she bent over a table, revealing a small ass. ‘Go on,’ Ray instructed, his tone brooking no argument, ‘take your pick. Ass or cunt. They’re both just as tight, take my word for it.’

There was no denying that I wanted to fuck her, my cock told its own story, so I made my decision. I took her at her word that only a week ago she had been a virgin and assumed that anal would be a bit advanced for her so soon, and as she would have said penetrated her vagina. She was hot and moist and, as Ray said, tight. I thrust gently, but holding myself in control just seemed to arouse me more, and I shot within a couple of minutes.

As I withdrew, Lily picked up her dress and let it fall over her shoulders. ‘Thank you, Barry,’ she smiled, ‘that was very satisfactory, very satisfying indeed.’

No way, I promised myself, would I mention this to Cheryl. No way. Absolutely. This was something she would never get out of me.

You’re right, you guessed it, she did.

Monday evening was tiring. Barry hoped that Cheryl would give me a night off, as Jane was always up for it when she came back from the gym, as Cheryl knew full well from the noise she made, always louder when there was someone staying, he’d noticed. So that was three in one day. Which was okay as a one-off, but keeping up with that regularly could be exhausting.

The next day there was no package on his desk, but he was summoned early morning to the equipment room. Ray and Lily were there already. Plotting?, he wondered.

‘Barry, special treat today,’ Ray had a wicked grin on his face. ‘Lily is disappointed about yesterday, she was hoping for a touch of anal but you didn’t oblige. That’s right, isn’t it, Lily.’ It wasn’t a question. She nodded and looked down shyly.

Barry wasn’t happy. ‘Look, Lily,’ he went to stand in front of her, shielding her from Ray, ‘you don’t have to do this, OK. Just say so, it will be fine, I promise.’ But she was not to be persuaded. ‘No, Barry, really, I do want it, honestly.’

And with that she turned her back, lift her dress and bent over. Barry’s cock was stiffening as Ray pulled his pants down. ‘Go on,’ he ordered, ‘get stuck in, Barry, enjoying herself.’

Barry eased himself inside Lily’s tight ass, trying not to hurt her but aware that she was holding herself stiffly. ‘Relax,’ he whispered, ‘just relax, it’ll make it easier.’

‘And you should know,’ Ray reminded him from behind.

The trouble was that the tenser Lily got, the tighter her grip, and the more aroused Barry became until he could last no longer. It was only when he came with a sigh of relief rather than pleasure that he noticed Ray filming.

Lily dropped her dress and fled, followed by Ray. They were both at their desks when Barry got back to his, to find an email from Carol. Carol was close to retirement. She had been a section manager in the firm but left to raise her family. She had recently returned in a lower grade following her divorce. She was always dressed immaculately, like today in a narrow skirt and tailored blouse with high heels.

‘Can we meet for a chat?’ the message asked, ‘in the park perhaps at 12.30.’

‘Fine,’ Barry replied, wondering what was in store now.

Carol was already sitting on a bench and Barry sat next to her. She moved close and turned to him.

‘Barry, I just wanted to thank you and say how much I appreciate how you’ve treated me. it can’t be easy having an experienced former manager on your section. But I respect the way you have allowed me to become part of the team.’

Her thigh was pressed against his and rubbed slightly as she adjusted her position.

‘I just want you to know that you have my full support and that I’m there for you if you need any advice.’

She rested her hand on his arm, lingered for a while, and then rose and strode off towards the office.

‘Not another one,’ Cheryl retorted when he told her what had happened that day. ‘You’ll be fucking the whole section soon.’

‘Come off it,’ Barry was surprised at her reaction, ‘she was just being generous and letting me know I could call on her for advice if I needed it.’

‘And why,’ Cheryl snapped, ‘couldn’t she have said that in an email? And,’ she hurried on, ‘what’s with all that touching? And,’ she concluded with a flourish, ‘why in public where anyone could see?’

Barry had no answer to any of those questions.

‘Do you want to fuck my ass?’ she asked next.

Barry had an answer to that.

Tuesday mid morning, and a summons to the equipment room. Ray was waiting. No sign of Lily or, as Barry had half suspected, Carol.

‘Time for us to spend some time getting to know each other, Barry. Put in some me time. What do you say?’

Barry wasn’t sure what was coming so he had nothing to say. But Ray did.

‘Get your kit off,’ he ordered and, to Barry’s surprise, stripped off himself as Barry slowly shed his own clothes.

The two men stood naked opposite each other. Ray’s eyes roved over Barry’s body, while Barry tried, without complete success, to keep his eyes focused straight ahead.

Ray was young and fit, obviously he worked out. Nice tan. Too perfect, so it had to come from a parlour. A thick layer of dark hair across his chest but his crotch and balls were bald. Cock cut. Barry, in contrast, was approaching middle age, with a slight paunch, pale unhealthy looking skin and no chest hair, but an unruly mass of pubic hair. Cock uncut.

Despite the contrast between the two men, Ray stroked Barry’s chest almost lovingly. ‘Um,’ he murmured, ‘I like mature men. Not much to look at perhaps, but so much experience.’ His hand worked down and Barry flinched as Ray firm hard reach down to Barry’s balls and weighed them. ‘Light, Barry, light, did you fuck last night by any chance.’ He went on without waiting for a reply. ‘And after fucking little Lily too. My word, you are virile and no mistake.’

‘Quite a coincidence,’ he went on, ‘because I fucked too and I’m feeling rather tired, but I’m also horny. What I need is some help to get hard and you,’ he smiled at Barry, ‘are the man to do it for me. You’re going to suck me hard so I can fuck your ass.’

‘No,’ the word caught in Barry’s throat, as he tried to back away, but Ray had hold of his balls and wouldn’t let him go.

‘Don’t worry about my cock, it’s all nice and clean, I’m very particular about hygiene. I’s even washed it for you. Get down and you can smell the soap.

Barry shook his head, the distaste at the prospect writ on his face. ‘No, no, no,’ he stammered, ‘I can’t and I won’t. No way, no.’

But Ray pulled hard on Barry’s balls, dragging him down onto his knees.

‘Haven’t you worked it out yet. You’re my bitch and you will do what I say. Remember all those pictures of you in Lily’s pants? When the section sees those, you’ll be a laughing stock, no hope of commanding their respect. And what about those films of you fucking Lily? How will you wife feel about that when she sees them? You see, Barry, I’ve got you by the balls and there is nothing you can do about it. I will take you whenever and wherever I choose. You can do anything I tell you and you will do it. That’s what being a bitch means. If I want to fuck your ass, I will. If I want you to lick my balls, you will. And if, like right now, I want you to suck my cock, you will do it.’

Finally, he released his grip on Barry’s balls and stood before him, his cock swaying in his face.

‘Now, be a good boy and do like Ray says. Take hold of my cock and suck it, really nicely, slowly to start with, just until I get hard. And then you can stand up, bend over, and open that cute ass of yours.’

Barry knew he was trapped. He will himself to take hold of Ray cock and felt it twitch as he lifted it towards his lips.

Barry was getting used to the unusual sensation of having a cock in his mouth and of feeling it thicken and stiffen as he sucked and licked it, helped by Ray who had his hands on Barry’s head and directed his movements for best effect. And to his pleasure and surprise, it was giving him a feeling of power over this young man and of hope that he would have the strength to deal with whatever was going to happen. But that feeling didn’t last long.

As soon as he was stiff, Ray pulled away and gave his orders. ‘That’ll do, Barry, now turn round and bend over, spread your thighs, and,’ out of apparent concern, ‘relax this time, you’ll enjoy it more.’

Barry felt Ray’s cock pressing between his cheeks and his hairy chest rubbing on his back. Ray’s hands came round and stroked his chest, teasing his nipples as he slowly eased his cock up Barry’s ass. ‘Nice, Barry, nice, good and tight, just the way I like them.’ Steadily he built up a rhythm of long slow strokes, long and slow, his hands working steadily down Barry’s chest, his mouth by his ear, whispering.

‘This is what it is going to be like for you from now on, Barry. You’re not a man anymore. I took your virility the moment I pegged your ass. Your manhood has gone for ever. Remember how you used to climb between your wife’s thighs with your cock waving at her to show your power. Not any more. You’re my wife now, you’ll spread your legs whenever I want and let me penetrate you. You may pretend to be the confident, masculine manager who strides around his section, getting loving glances from Lily and discreetly eyeing Carol’s tits. But inside you’ll know that you’re not a man anymore.’

His hands had reached Barry’s cock now, which was stiffening as he was talking.

‘Good, Barry, good, I told you to relax and enjoy and that’s what you’re doing. Don’t kid yourself that this is just pressure on your prostate. This isn’t just a physical response that it outside your control. This is your response to being fucked, like your wife gets wet and her little clit twitches and itches. Tell you what, Barry, this is your lucky day. Let’s cum together. Go on, wank yourself off.’

He pulled Barry’s hand down to his cock and rubbed it vigorously as he increased his own thrusts, faster now, short stabbing quick and hard, ramming home.

Barry tried to will himself not to respond, but his body would not accept his control. He dumped his load in unison with Ray.

He followed Ray back to the section, careful not to catch anyone's eye and buried his head in his work.

In the middle of the afternoon, he received an email from Carol. 'Taking the rest of the afternoon off, Barry, if that's OK. I'm owed some leave. Why not pop round for a beer after work. I don't live far.' She gave her address, which was on Barry's route home. He replied that she could take leave and he might call by if he wasn't running late. The next time he looked up, she had gone, but Lily was watching him.

Barry made his way to Carol’s apartment. When she opened the door, his eyes nearly popped out of his head. Her white leggings looked as if they had been sprayed. As she turned and walked ahead of him to the sitting room, he saw ever movement of her leg muscles and every clinching of her buttocks. And when she turned to ask him what he wanted to drink her tight t-shirt every pimple around her nipples as her tits swayed. She directed him to a chair and went off to get his beer. As she stood before him to pass over the bottle, his face was in line with a thick camel toe and, when she turned to sit opposite him, he was face to face with her dancing buttocks.

As she sat opposite him, with her legs slightly spread, he forced himself to keep his eyes on hers, as best he could. He was sure she was laughing at him. After a few remarks about the apartment, Carol leaned forward with a serious expression.

‘I’ve asked you here so that we can be more private than in the park. Like I said, I respect the way you are running the section and want you to know you have my full support. Anything I can do for you, just ask.’

Was that just at work? Barry wondered, but decided not to ask. He confined himself to thanking her.

‘I’ve met guys like Ray before,’ she went on. ‘They are always trouble. Your new in your role and you have to stand up to him if you want control of the section and respect from the team.’

Barry nodded, waiting to see where this would lead.

Carol swigged back her beer. Then she stood up and walked over to Barry.

‘I’m not sure exactly what is going on,’ she began with her camel toe once again aligned with Barry’s eyes, ‘and I am not going to ask, although you can tell me if you want. But you mustn’t doubt yourself, Barry. You know how you have been feeling since you arrived. That’s the real you, Barry, remember that. I can see it in your eyes. Stand up.’

Her order came out of the blue, but he obeyed immediately, leaving his bottle on the floor beside the chair. They were now face to face, her nipples almost touching his chest as she breathed.

‘I can see it in your eyes and I can smell it on you, just as you can smell my perfume. This is no accident. I’ve dressed like this deliberately, to see what effect it would have. You want me, don’t deny it, you want to reach out and pull me towards you and strip me and throw me on the sofa and fuck me and fuck me and fuck me until you have no strength or spunk left.’

Barry reached out and took her by the waist, but she resisted when he tried to pull her towards him.

‘No, not now, not today. It would be good, I know that and I want that, but later. You know where I live, so you can always call, although I can’t promise how I’ll be dressed … if I am dressed at all.’

She turned and led the way to the door.

‘Now, Barry, go home and give that wife of yours a good hard fucking, you both deserve it after today. And,’ her hand arrested his departure, ‘you can trust Lily, she’s on your side.’

Barry spent the journey home, nursing a rock hard cock and wondering just what role she played in this. She knew what had happened today, no doubt about it. But was she part of it, a deliberate attempt by Ray to confuse him? Or – a sudden thought – was she controlling Ray? But why?

Jane was out when he got home. He went straight to Cheryl’s bedroom and fucked, just like Carol had said. Cheryl lay there, uncomplaining, until he had finished. When she had propped herself up against the wall, she asked casually, ‘Did you just fuck me or Carol?’

‘A bit of both,’ Barry replied honestly.

‘Do you think mother heard us?’

‘Heard us,’ Barry whispered, ‘heard you, you mean.’

It was 5.30 am and Jane had just let out a piercing orgasmic scream. The couple had turned towards each other and she’d pulled him onto her. She spread her legs, he mounted up and off they went. A quarter of an hour later, she had woken the neighbourhood.

‘You know what, Barry,’ she was easing Barry off her and sliding out from under, ‘you’ve been so much more randy while she’s been around, I reckon she should stay more often.’

Barry didn’t answer, as Jane was sucking his nipples now and fondling his balls, like she might be warming him up for a second round.

‘Is it true,’ she’d paused and had her face close to his, ‘that she gave you a hardon at our wedding, on the dance floor?’

Shit, this was a question he didn’t want to answer. Truth to tell, he wasn’t sure who gave him one. He definitely had one, but everyone was drunk and the bridesmaids, the matron of honour and Cheryl had all been working on me. Who can say which of them succeeded.

‘I sure had one, but that was in anticipation of our wedding night.’ It was the best answer I could give.

She laughed. ‘Good answer, Barry, but don’t worry, I know they were all trying it on with you, trying to make you cum before we got a chance together. Anyway, I can’t complain, I gave dad one.’

‘Your father?’ Barry was genuinely shocked.

‘Sure, why not, it was just a bit of fun and he was drunk. He probably didn’t remember the next morning.’

Really? Want to bet?

Fortunately, she’d buried herself over his chest again and Barry was spared any further discussion of the topic.

She took the initiative this time, reverse cowgirl, his favourite – she had a great ass, better than Cheryl’s. Another scream, louder this time.

Cheryl grinned at Barry as she came into the kitchen for breakfast.

‘Sending me a message, was she?’ she asked when her daughter was out of the room.

‘You don’t think?’ he began, but she shook her head. ‘No way would she even think of it. I know my daugher, remember.’ Did she really? Barry wondered.

A message popped onto Barry’s screen as soon as he had logged on at work. ‘How did it go last night?’ It was from Carol. ‘Good,’ he replied. ‘And this morning too?’ she responded immediately. Barry just sent a smilie back with a broad grin.

A few minutes later another message. This one from Lily. ‘You’ve been fucking your wife, haven’t you.’ Barry was not in the mood to get this sort of message. ‘So?’ he answered curtly. ‘I thought we were special?’ was her reply and when he looked across, she was crying. They met in the equipment room. Lily attached him straightaway. ‘Barry, how could you, after what we did, you must have known I would not let you be so intimate if I thought I would be sharing you with your wife.’ He tried to take her hand, but she pulled it away. ‘Look,’ he tried to keep his tone gentle, ‘you know that what we did, well, it was because Ray forced us to do it. You know what sort of man he is, you told me yourself.’ She burst into tears again and Barry was forced to put his arm round her for comfort. Which was when Ray walked in.

‘Cool,’ he muttered. ‘Just how many times are you planning to fuck today. Make sure you leave some for Carol?’

‘Carol?’ Lily pushed him away. ‘Carol, you can’t be having intercourse with Carol. She’s so old, Barry.’

As she ran from the room, Ray burst out laughing. Furious, Barry grabbed Ray be his shirt and rammed him back into the shelving. Ray just smirked. ‘Go on, Barry, you know what you want to do, just do it. Fuck me, go on. Do it.’ His hand reached to Barry’s crotch and rubbed his cock.

Barry wanted to take Ray at his word, to throw him against the wall, pull down his pants and ass fuck him, hard. Shouting all the while – you see I am a man, Ray, not your woman. I fucked my wife this morning, climbed between her legs, made her cum, made her scream. And then I did it again. She spread her legs for me, wide, and lay beneath me while I humped her. She doesn’t think I am a woman. And the women on the team knew I had done it, just by looking at me, Lily did and Carol too. Does that sound like I am a woman. Fucked my mother-in-law last night too, and she’s seen me in Lily’s underwear, turned her on it did, does that sound like she sees me as a woman. And I’d have fucked Carol too if she had let and will as soon as I get the chance. Now she’s a real woman, not like that pathetic Lily, and there is no way she sees me as a woman, I’ve stood next to her, smelt her reaction to me. She wants me, Ray, wants me as a man.

But how would Ray react if he did that? That was the worry. Would he carry out his threats? He had nothing to lose as an intern. And what sort of embarrassment would that cause? He’d been right that Barry would lose his authority and at the least he would be moved, perhaps even gently eased out of the company altogether.

Ray read the doubt in his face and laughed.

‘See what I mean, Ray. You may want to fuck me, but you won’t because you can’t. I’m the one who’ll be doing the fucking. Are you still fucking that pretty wife of yours? Does she still lie back and part her thighs for you? Well that’s what you are to me. When you see her like that, remember that you’re the one lying there and I’m the one on top, in control, penetrating you, fucking you, like you used to fuck her.’

He pulled down his pants and pushed Barry onto his knees.

‘Now, Barry, stop playing games and stop kidding yourself that you can get the better of me. Suck me off and this time swallow. And,’ he pulled Barry’s head back by a handful of hair, ‘no biting or I’ll break your balls.’

As he was cumming, Ray pulled Barry’s head close to his crotch, holding him there until his cock stopped throbbing in Barry’s throat.

‘Good, Barry, well done,’ he shook the final drops over Barry’s face, ‘you’re getting really quite good at this.’

If Barry thought that was bad, worse was waiting for him when his wife rang him that afternoon.

Jane never rang Barry at work. It wasn’t a rule that she didn’t, just that they were both too busy. So Barry knew something had happened.

‘Can you come home early?’ Barry didn’t answer; he had planned to call in on Carol. ‘It’s important, one of your section came up to me in the street at lunch time. We need to talk.’

Barry got home as early as he decently could, desperately worried about who had said what to Jane.

‘Who was it? What did they say?’ The words tumbled out as soon as Barry was in the door.

‘I was heading off for lunch,’ Jane began. There was no point trying to hurry her, she would do this in her own way and at her own speed. ‘This odd creature came up to me. Small, thirtysomething, cotton dress, flower print, said she needed to talk to me.’ Lily. ‘She said she worked with you and you were in love and she wanted me to keep out of your life from now on. Said she knew what we had done this morning.’ A sudden change of tone. ‘Did you tell her?’ I protested that I would never do that. ‘Well, she knew, I suppose it was pretty obvious that you were fucked out.’ She grinned, but then looked serious again.

‘Barry, luv, you need to be careful. I’ve met women like her, frustrated spinster who fantasise about their boss. Be very careful. Don’t encourage her, whatever you do, and don’t give her any excuse to think that you are interested. She could be dangerous.’

Phew, at least Jane didn’t believe her.

‘What did you say?’ Barry wondered.

‘Say? What could I say? I just gave her one of my looks and walked off.’

Yes, Barry had received a few of those.

‘Barry,’ Jane was closer now, ‘since you’re home early, and since mom is out, …’

An hour later, the couple were lying in bed.

'I'm impressed, Barry, three times today.'

If only she knew.

Back
Top Bottom