Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Magic and Femdom

katuzov

Fighter of the Nightman
Hello, and thanks for stopping by!

I am seeking to fill a rather specific craving in this Request Thread. I'm going to waste very little time getting to the heart of it, so that you can decide quickly if it's for you, or if you'd rather keep scrolling.

I'm seeking to play a magic user, captured and held against his will by an ambitious sorceress type (Your Character). Ideally she would have some sort of method or device for controlling his magic and using it as she sees fit, and while her mastery of his power would be limited at first, overtime it would grow.

This is a very basic idea that can be plugged into a variety of different story-lines and settings. I feel like it can work with medieval fantasy sci-fi, steam punk. Maybe you have a world that you've built yourself, and are looking to fit a story into it? Perhaps even modern? Though I do feel that that is a stretch.

In addition, a wide variety of kinks could come into play here. Bring your favorite! I'm happy to go along with most. Though I do have some limits, which can be discussed further, many of my limits can be pushed if the story is good enough, and my preferences are met, don't be shy about asking. Worst I can say is no.

Obviously we would need to think of some overarching story, but again I'm happy to flesh that out through OOC chatter before we start writing in earnest.

I heavily prefer to play by PM, email, discord, google docs, or anywhere else out of the public eye. I am rarely willing to do a public thread, though you are more than welcome to ask. If it's a terrific story, I might be tempted.

If this sounds fun to you, please reach out. I look forward to discussing the idea further. If not, thanks for reading.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom