Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bondage Club or Divine Prostitute

What setting would you prefer?

• Modern- Humans only

Votes: 54 52.4%
  • Modern- Humans and Furries

Votes: 24 23.3%
  • Medieval- Fantasy races

Votes: 38 36.9%
  • Sci-Fi- Alien races

Votes: 31 30.1%
  • Other (please explain in a post)

Votes: 2 1.9%

• Total voters

Filthy Plaything

PBS is my safe word
Looking to start an open rp thread for a bondage club, where I play several female characters who are bound for use by anyone who visits. Think a woman bound in stocks, where anyone could fuck her holes. Or another woman with bound by a spreader bar and handcuff so anyone could use her. A nude or mostly nude waitress who has to serve drinks while getting fucked by another patron. A variety of toys and implements would also be available to the patrons, from dildos to butt plugs to vibrators, as well as whips, floggers, paddles. Basically, a sex club that caters to the desires and tastes of the clients, and makes it's employees available in all sorts of ways.

If other people want to play employees, that's fine by me. Male and female characters welcome. I would prefer to stick with humanoid characters, but if others want to be furries or whatever, that is fine too. If I get enough interest, I will set up a character thread for employees, so each player can layout their likes and dislikes and limits. Obviously, this could fit in a variety of different settings, so I am interested to see what interests other players.

I am also willing to play one dominant female character. Particularly in exchange for someone willing to play a group of men who get rough with one particular woman.

My kinks:
Anonymous sex
Bound Sex
Double/Triple Penetration
Sloppy seconds
Running a train on a woman
Rough Sex
Exhibitionism

Inspirations: (NSFW)
Cumming soon. šŸ˜

Do please explain the bounty hinter thing. But yes, of course, we're always in need ;)

Will be adding you to the group soon, working on this whole set-up. Rules and guidelines will hopefully be up soon.
Any employee interested in working out the setting along with me?

Ooh, this sounds like a really fun idea.

I saw the poll above; Have you decided on the concept of the setting yet? Medieval seems to be leading.

I have no experience with open/group RPs yet, but this is one I have my eyes on as a serious bondage-lover :)

From what I'm seeing the lean is actually towards a modern club, just to clarify. I'm open to change, but most people seem to be set up that way in DMs.

I haven't tried open RPs before, how will you manage clients and guests? One large thread with different colors?

Or a thread where you "hire out" girls/boys to customers and they RP private after that? Like a virtual "brothel" with lists/menu of employees who are "available"?

Sorry if this is common knowledge :/

Not common knowledge, actually - it looks like the how of it all is still being decided, if it works like that, all in one thread, on a discord server... but Miss Lidia can tell you more when she's available and more is figured out.

I was indeed thinking threads with colours. I wrote up something about it in I believe the game forum? I think? Unsure sorry...

Really been struggling to think straight and find time to write due to work...

But it will be done on here in threads, discord could become a thing for several patrons who find themselves a girl who agrees to it.

I see, that sounds a bit chaotic but I am sure it will work out.

I also saw that you, MissLidia had another brothel-thread ("Your friendly neighborhood brothel"). Might there be some overlap with the concepts from here? With this being the more bdsm-focused place.

Hello everyone!

MissLidia has some RL stuff going on that prevents her from managing this the way she wanted to, at least for now. I've been asked to take over until she returns.

Kaen, to answer your question, MissLidia's post about the Y.F.N.B is the RP thread for this prompt. Things are not quite up and running yet, but I hope to have that settled by the end of the day. Here is the character sheet repository to start things off. Eventually there will be other links on the page to mesh it all together.

I am a customer. Can I get a girl for spending time with Me now? I am on discord owning.master1#1235 if you have any queries

Back
Top Bottom