Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male [Discord] Who wants to fuck a slave girl in a long term historical RP?

J

Jungle Fruit Carnage

Discord: Jungle Fruit Carnage#4874

I want to do a historical roleplay set in Ancient Rome, Greece, or having something to do with the Vikings. I'm also down for Persia and Africa if playing ethnic men is your thing. The character that I'm going to be using is named Brionne, and I use the same pictures for her that I do for my modern character, Lauren, except she'd obviously be adapted for the times. She's eighteen years old, gorgeous, dumb as a box of rocks, and a total slut for your character's cock. I definitely want him to be a strong and dominant character of some kind - a warrior, gladiator, leader, etc. She could be encountered in a brothel, purchased at market, become a spoil of war, etc. All that matters is she is going to be completely and thoroughly fucked by the guy that you play. I'm only interested in playing with people who can write multiple paragraph posts in real-time/live via Discord, so if that's something that you can do we'll get along fine. The following is more about what I'm looking for in a partner.

1. Literacy and creativity.
2. At least a few years experience roleplaying.
3. Willingness to use photographic references, not anime.
4. Good communication skills
5. People who are not using mobile, but have PC access. Multipara can be hard to manage on a phone.
6. A schedule that allows you to RP at least once a week or so.

If you're interested in putting something together send me a friend request on Discord and let's get something going.

Attachments

• Lauren 1.jpg
    Lauren 1.jpg
    7.4 KB · Views: 3
  • Lauren 2.jpg
    Lauren 2.jpg
    198.4 KB · Views: 3
Back
Top Bottom