Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any (NSFW!!)Looking for Fun. Wanting Femboy/Female/Family who isnt afraid to get Fucked~

hantan5

Super-Earth
Hello there all~ I was recently deciding that I needed some more roleplays that are pulling my attention~ <3 Now, what im looking for is what im not really sure about. What I love to roleplay with usually tend to be slutty, mind fucked, or ditsy cuties of all varieties~ And what i can roleplay with caries. Right now ive been lovingly interested in Family play, specifically playing the brutish thug who takes and breaks some sweet little princess~ But i can also play interracial, brutal and possessive teachers, An old flame deciding his Ex`s new hubby just isnt breaking her in the right way. Im open to many ideas and would certainly love to create some delightfully devious roleplays~ Now i will say i do more smut then plot, if you would like some plot in the roleplay then dont hesitate to ask~ Same with kinks, i tend to be very open with those and even try to match my partners~ If its not something i enjoy, ill just let you know~

I also wish to say if you have any particular craving, itch, or desire of the smut variety then please do let me hear it~ im always open to hearing out a rp idea, and i never judge anything. I will always be honest when im roleplaying, so know that i will always say if i wish not to roleplay or not. If i havent responded to you for a moment, it means either games or real life dragged me off, and your post got lost by the other responses. so do shoot me a message again if you do enjoy rp with me~

im gonna add some images for some references~ some idea starters as well~

Alright~ So right now, i got this steamy little thought in my head for a Dom/sissy pairing! Hoping to find the right cutie to fill the role perfectly~

!. I have just started to crave and look forward to a new kind of roleplay~ Basically YC (male or female) gets isakied ( killed and sent to another world) Where they are made into an adventurer. The funny thing is though, your "features" have become a lot more feminine and your stats/abilities seem so strange and peculiar. We can discuss your class, abilities, and anything before hand! But there will be a duel system of leveling up/encounter based ability and skill acquisition. Behavior gets you what you most need to help grow and develop your abilities~ Many can be gotten from a sexual encounter, some can be through fighting, healing, encouragement, singing, the list goes on~

I had 1 person, who was amazing, start out a roleplay like this <3 they are taking a pause, so id love for others to be as interested and ask whatever questions they want to get one of these going again~ <3

2. So this idea was having some inspiration from Re:Monsters. I would like the play the role of a monster who's become intelligent/strong enough to start growing his territory and becoming what is essentially a warlord/King/Ruler. His days can be as hectic as fending off adventurers or beasts, to as simple as running his small camp into a growing city. But of course, his favorite pass time and most interested hobby is collecting/capturing woman/femboys into becoming his own little harem of pleasure~

New Idea-
So the idea is that YC is the first Prince of a powerful Kingdome. It has ruled over the lands for nth many years, prosperity and riches having been the teachers that turned you into the cocky and proud Prince that you are~ But recently there were rumors of bandits. Thugs who had been causing a problem to a few royal merchants that had been traveling to your city. What is more peculiar, is that there was a King to these unkept savages, a ruler who commanded them with power and will alone. For what ever reason you justify to yourself, you had attempted to try and contact their ruler. Countless times in fact, until at one point, he accepts under a single condition. That there would be no fighting, and that their conversation would be one on one. Naturally, you find this to be your moment as proving you could tame these brutes. But oh, how wrong the dear prince is~

We can certainly include magical powers or adventures to transpire, but i think it would be the most delightful fact that after MC dominates and claims the Prince as a little sissy bottom, he'll promise not to attack royal merchants, so long as he continues to allow visits to his kingdom to relieve... pent up urges~ MC teasing yours the entire time, with coy smirks and winks all while he continues to beat the kingdom's chosen warriors just for visits. Perhaps his the bandit king would take the Prince out for public dates, though of course the prince would be dressed in a way that no one would recognize him~. Or perhaps, the prince is 'stolen' from the kingdom, and they are forced to run from the guards while they have their adventure~ there are quite a few ideas i have had for this roleplay, so dont hesitate to try an add or change some details~

Sissy slut's just waiting to get hooked on a stud's dominating touch has always been a big favorite. Could have any sort of theme in mind to, let me hear it out~ I wanna be that guy making mind numbing, drool inducing breeding sex to their tight, needy little boy pussies~ Lol.

Attachments

• __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_nekololisama__86b08f06f71caac701e78f...gif
    __darkness_kono_subarashii_sekai_ni_shukufuku_wo_drawn_by_nekololisama__86b08f06f71caac701e78f...gif
    7.1 MB · Views: 274
  • 198_1000.gif
    198_1000.gif
    571.9 KB · Views: 174
  • img_20201117_192222_01EQCN9ST7GR296P42XPDT1JSS.1680x0.jpg
    img_20201117_192222_01EQCN9ST7GR296P42XPDT1JSS.1680x0.jpg
    518.2 KB · Views: 148
  • sample_22517ea943b932ca9279794c8004ee21.jpg
    sample_22517ea943b932ca9279794c8004ee21.jpg
    228.1 KB · Views: 121
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    258.6 KB · Views: 92
  • male-on-newhalf-newh_01F6K4RSCE45MQ03QRVJB20JHF.1680x0.jpg
    male-on-newhalf-newh_01F6K4RSCE45MQ03QRVJB20JHF.1680x0.jpg
    140.4 KB · Views: 97
  • 136d87221ee56a8a7e618ddc620c6f6e.gif
    136d87221ee56a8a7e618ddc620c6f6e.gif
    16.3 MB · Views: 85
  • sample_c81164ee4cb259d7807f080fdbc103c7.jpg
    sample_c81164ee4cb259d7807f080fdbc103c7.jpg
    226.8 KB · Views: 50
  • ea20b09c1626322bdf7b4b7f6e25159e.png
    ea20b09c1626322bdf7b4b7f6e25159e.png
    2.3 MB · Views: 12
  • 95.jpg
    95.jpg
    194.4 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
If You have your own twisted pics or references please do share~ <3 I do enjoy a good naughty pic~

Back
Top Bottom