Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Person above you picks who just found out you write smut, what do you do?

My Japanese doctor wouldn't understand native-level English smut, and I don't know him well enough to care what he'd think of me, so I'd be like 'meh' even if he did understand.

My American doctor though... He's been the family doctor for generations, lives around the corner, etc. I'd probably have a new experience:
*opens hands spongebob-imagination-meme-style* Shame-induced vomit!

Your favorite family member.

I'd remind them that the Queen of England has had sex at least 4 times.

Your ex, but they also are made aware that you were writing such things while in a relationship with them and they are given your writing samples.

Don't have a real ex example, but the last person I was vaguely into would probably... I'm not sure, either think I'm even weirder or just accept it. It wouldn't be mortifying.

Your current significant other's parents.

If I don't know her and don't have a reason to care what she thinks... Ask her if she has a hot niece?

Your current boss/teacher/supervisor/etc.

I'd probably just pretend he didn't know and go on with my life, tbh. I might internally cry if he reacted badly.

Your favorite teacher

Don't know that I had a "favourite" teacher, but one teacher I did regard well was my English teacher, so...once the awkwardness faded it'd be a case of "hey, at least I'm putting that creativity to some sort of use!"

Your childhood babysitter/nanny

probably asks me out or blackmails me (thank god I am starting my new job next week)

Your local priest

Considering he’s being investigated and I’m an atheist…he wouldn’t care

Your sibling

Back
Top Bottom