Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Person above you picks who just found out you write smut, what do you do?

RiotMoose

Banned
Banished
Figured it could be a fun game! I like to make these situations in my head during my long commute and thought others might too? Or maybe itll suck, who knows?! I suppose I’ll give the first one!

Your Grandmother (I wonder how she even figured out how to get to a smut site without your help...)

He’ll probably figure thats why im always on my phone!

Your best friend

She'd support me but ask me not to talk about it. Or maybe she would ask me to talk about it. The latter scares me.

Obama

I would want that conversation to end as quickly as possible. Maybe take a moment to shout about politics

A celebrity you've written a fan fic about.

Probably die in shame on the spot. Though in my next fanfiction, he will read my first fanfiction and be turned on by it :D

Your sibling!

Probably goes something like this

giphy.gif

Your crush

Ask if they like what they read and want to try it out. My crush is my S/O, so I have it a bit easy on that one, haha.

Your favorite teacher.

I would try to ignore it and just improve my piano technique.
But we would both know my secret. And it would be awkward. And I would never ask him another question again.

Keanu Reeves.

I would watch her reaction carefully. If she seems nervous, and fidgety, Id simply ask for my muffin order, tell her that I hoped she enjoyed my work, then leave.

If shes hostile, I'd tell her to eat shit and die, then go find another bakery.

If she seemed assertive and interested however, id take her in the back, and do things to her that she would find highly satisfying.

The highly attractive milf who works behind the counter at a small mom and pop butcher shop.

"Hi Virginia. Let me know which ones you found hot and call me afterwards!"

Your insurance agent

I'd write fanfiction of him and Alex Jones, then send it to him.

Toby Fox

"Heeeey, random dude I had to google! Is it twisted enough for ya?" *wink wink*

Santa Clause

"Your holiness!? I'm sorry I haven't been a very catholic!"

The Prime Minister of whichever country you like.

"Do you mind, your cigarette smoke is stinging my eyes. Makes it hard to type."

Your offspring or your nieces/nephews

Back
Top Bottom