Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The best roleplay you’ll experience.

TheHeavenlyKnight

Planetoid
Introduction:

Hiya everyone, the name is TheHeavenlyKnight and I’m looking for someone wonderful to roleplay with. Is that you perhaps? If so I’d love the opportunity to get to know you and hopefully create a roleplay we will both enjoy. Below are a few things that will hopefully help determine if you and I are compatible. **Update: as stated below I’m not looking to roleplay against a male character.**

Rules:
First thing first is the rules. Now I’m pretty laid back so you won’t expect much from me in terms of rules however I would be crazy not to put at least a few on here. That way hopefully, there’s no wrong feelings or misunderstandings.

1.) You must follow every rule the website says. This is pretty straight forward and is really unnecessary but on the off chance you misinterprete my carefree attitude for a free pass at the site rules then think again. For starters I can’t change those rules even if I wanted to so we will definitely be following them if you roleplay with me.

2.) No underage characters with overage characters. Now this rule is a little flexible due to certain circumstances. For example, if your character is nineteen and my character is sixteen. I’m totally fine with that, however sixteen is the lowest age I’m willing to roleplay as or against. Furthermore if a character is twenty or older then I’ll only roleplay a character that is at least eighteen against that character. This to me is where I’m comfortable at. If that’s not for you then I recommend you find someone else to roleplay with.

3.) No characters under the age of sixteen. I am completely fine with a character under sixteen being in a roleplay. However that character will not be sexualized or used in any way that might come off as sexual. A prime example of what would be suitable in this situation is, “two single moms who fall for each other.” In that story I’m perfectly fine with them both having kids that are underage, however anything sexual stays between the moms.

4.) Have fun! This is probably one of the most important things I can say. I need you to enjoy the roleplay so you’ll give it your all and if you give it your all then I can give it my all. It’s a wonderful cycle that every successful roleplay needs.

5.) This last one is less of a rule and more of a statement. I’m totally fine with flirting outside of the roleplay. I know some people like to keep them separate but I’m totally down for compliments, good vibes and wholesome flirting. I want there to be a safe place for us to operate and the best place to do that is in an environment where we can be ourselves. Now keep in mind, if you don’t like being flirted with, complimented or anything like that then all you have to do is tell me. I’m more than happy to not do that if it makes you feel safer. Your safety and well-being is my top priority.

Kinks:

The moment you’ve all been waiting for, kinks! Let me start off by saying, I had a F-list but it would seem my information didn’t save so for the time being I’m without one. However fear not because I can give you a quick run down of my favorites and my hard no’s.

Edit: F-list

My favorites are, musk, hair pulling, anal, face fucking, face sitting, females, futas, spanking, creampies, sweat, begging, saliva, squirting, oral (giving and receiving), rimming (giving and receiving), romance, fluff, cuddles, aftercare and a number of other things. Honestly I’m pretty open and flexible to most kinks so if there’s one you really like, feel free to ask about it. Chances are I’ll do it or at least try it.

As for what I won’t do, I won’t do blood, death, torture, gore, vore, softcore vore, non-con, rape, knife play, furries, anything to do with children or age play and no scat.

Fandoms:
You might be wondering what fandoms I’m into or willing to Rp, well allow me to tell you. I’ll also list the pairings I’m willing to do. Please note, all characters on the left are the ones I’d be playing in the situation. The ones I’m really craving will have a * beside them. If you pick one of these I’ll love you forever.

DC:

M x F pairings:
*Nightwing x Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
*Nightwing x Oracle (Barbara Gordon)
Nightwing x Catwoman
Nightwing x Starfire
Nightwing x Powergirl
Nightwing x Batgirl (Stephanie brown)
Nightwing x Supergirl
Nightwing x Black Canary
Nightwing x Wonder Woman
Nightwing x Donna Troy
Nightwing x Artemis Crock
Nightwing x Posion Ivy
Nightwing x Harley Quinn

*Robin (Dick Grayson) x Batgirl (Barbara Gordon)
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Zatana Zatara
Robin (Dick Grayson) x Starfire
Robin (Dick Grayson x Donna Troy

F x F pairings:
Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) x Supergirl
Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) x Black Canary
Starfire x Raven
Raven x Starfire
Harley Quinn x Posion Ivy
Posion Ivy x Harley Quinn
Supergirl x Power girl
Supergirl x Wonder Woman

Marvel:
F x F pairings:
*She-Hulk x Captain Marvel
*Captain Marvel x She-Hulk
MCU Scarlet Witch x MCU Black Widow
*Black Cat x Mary Jane

Kingdom Hearts:
F x F pairings:
*Xion x Namine
Xion x Aqua
Xion x Kairi

M x F pairings:
*Roxas x Xion
Roxas x Namine
Sora x Kairi
Ventus x Aqua

Rainbow Six: Siege:
F x F pairings:
*Zofia x Ela
*Zofia x IQ
Zofia x Ash
Zofia x Dokibi
*Ela x IQ
*Ela x Valkyrie
Valkyrie x Ela
Valkyrie x Frost

Rwby:
F x F pairings:
Weiss x Winter
Weiss x Yang
Weiss x Ruby
Yang x Pyrrha
Yang x Blake
Yang x Coco
Yang x Weiss
Yang x Raven
Blake x Yang
Blake x Ilia
*Kai x Yang
*Kai x Cinder
*Kai x Winter
*Kai x Raven

Frozen:
F x F pairings:
*Elsa x Anna
*Anna x Elsa

Incredibles:
F x F pairings:
*Helen Parr x Violet Parr
*Helen Parr x Evelyn Deavor
*Evelyn Deavor x Helen Parr

Resident Evil:
M x F pairings:
*Leon x Ada
Leon x Claire
Chris x Jill
*Ethan x Mia

F x F pairings:
*Ada x Claire
*Claire x Ada
Mia x Zoe
Zoe x Mia

Miraculous Ladybug:
M x F pairings:
*Chat Noir x Ladybug
*Adrian x Marinette

Life is Strange:
F x F pairings:
*Chloe x Max
*Max x Chloe

Attack on Titan:
F x F pairings
*Christa x Ymir
*Ymir x Christa

My Hero Academia:
M x F pairings:
Deku x Ochaco

Shoto x Momo
Eraser x Miss Joke

F x F pairings:
Momo x Jirou
Midnight x Mt. Lady
Midnight x Baku

Borderlands:
M x F pairings:
Axton x Gaige
Axton x Maya
Axton x Tannis
Axton x Moxxi

F x F pairings:
Amara x Maya
Amara x Lilith
Amara x Moze
Amara x Moxxi
Amara x Tannis
Lilith x Moxxi
Gaige x Moxxi

Highschool DxD!
M x F pairings:
Issei x Rias
Issei x Akeno
Issei x Koneko
Issei x Xenovia
Issei x Irina
Issei x Ravel

FxF pairings:
Rias x Akeno
Rias x Koneko
Rias x Xenovia
Rias x Sona
Akeno x Rias
Akeno x Tsubaki
Akeno x Xenovia

Xenovia x Irina
Irina x Xenovia

The Witcher:
MxF pairings:
Geralt x Yennefer (show)

FxF pairings:
Yennefer x Triss (game)
Yennefer x Older Ciri (game)
Older Ciri x Yennefer (game)

Super Mario Bros:
FxF pairings:
Bowsette x Daisy
Bowsette x Peach
Peach x Daisy

Overwatch:
FxF pairings:
***Brigitte x D.V.A
Tracer x Widowmaker
Mercy x Pharah
Widowmaker x Tracer
*****Moira x Mercy

Original Ideas:

FxF pairings
*Single mom x single mom
Step-daughter x step-mom
Step-sister x step-sister
Sister x sister
And many more....

In conclusion if any of this interest you, feel free to dm me and we can discuss it more. I hope to see some of you soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom