Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Fithrale's Fantastic and Frenetic Findings

Fithrale

Planetoid
jorge-jacinto-seascape-1-red.jpg
Hello! I'm Fithrale and it's an absolute pleasure to meet everyone! I stumbled across this site a while ago, and after having another RP partner ghost me, I decided to try a different venue here. The community seems to be well connected with each other and quite friendly. I'm excited to start my RP journeys here.

Who is Fithrale?
So, before I get into what I'm looking for and all the fun stuff... some less fun stuff. Anything bio related can be found on my profile page, so if that's something that concerns you then feel free to look it over. I'm not personally concerned about my partner's gender or age. If you're 18 or older, I'm happy to talk with you though I understand that can be a hangup for some people which is fine. So please, male, female, trans, non-binary, don't be afraid to say hi! I don't bite!

As far as rules, post lengths, and all of that goes I don't really take issue with much. I do have preferences and so do you. My top priority is to make sure we're both enjoying the RP, my second priority is that both of our preferences are being respected. All I ask is that you make an effort with your posts. I don't expect a small novella with each post and I understand that how much you post will be dependent on the scene we're playing out. Sometimes that's a small novella, sometimes that just a few simple lines.

That said, feel free to reach out to me at anytime about anything. Worried about how a scene is going, or how the whole RP is playing out? Send me a message. Bored and just wanting a friendly face to chat with? Send me a message. Had a bad day at work or school and need to blow some steam? Send me a message.

On the note of post lengths and their contents, I don't buy into the idea of plot/smut ratios. Some stories and scenes will be far more smutty than others. It's just the nature of RP. That said, there does have to be a story driving the events involving our characters forward. If you're just looking for a quick and dirty one-shot, just be upfront about it. I'd rather have something easy and fast than wonder where you went a week later while I wait for a response.

I am quite busy IRL as most of us are, so I do ask my partners be patient with me as I work on posts. I try to make a point of posting at least once a day but that isn't always possible. If I think it'll be three or more days before I can post, I will let you know in advance. All I ask is that my partners tell me how often I can realistically expect a post and that they'll tell me if it's going to be a stent before I get the next post.
sean-tay-yensigned-s.jpg

We all have our kinks, what are yours?
Alright, now for the good stuff. I have no problems playing a character of any gender or sex. Male, female, trans, non-binary, other, doesn't bother me. I always love the challenge of writing a character that would otherwise be alien to me. If you have something you're really craving, just know I'm happy to do that. I am also happy to play against a character that is of any gender, I enjoy good partners and scenes far more than attachments of said partners. I'm also happy to play any kind of top, bottom, dom, or sub with anyone, EXCEPT being a dom to a male character. I'm sorry guys, I just cannot do it. It's my one big hangup and I can't bring myself to enjoy it.

Kinks... well I'm into almost anything you can fathom or imagine. Instead of providing a list of kinks on F-list or anything like that I'm going to provide a no-list. If there's something you're craving and it's not on my no-list, chances are I'm going to enjoy. Admittedly, my biggest kink is seeing that my partner is enjoying and getting something out of our RP. So, please, if you have something in mind, don't be afraid to ask. I'll never shame someone or think less of someone because of what they request.

[*]Scat
[*]Urine
[*]Torture
[*]Underage Characters
[*]"hyper" anatomy
[*]Necrophilia
[*]Furries (I don't mind some animal traits, but anthro-esque type furries, sorry)
[*]Diapers
[*]Death
[*]Blood play

One last note about availability, I have quite a busy day to day life. Unfortunately I'm unable to take on a lot of RPs, I can afford a few but that is about it at the moment. If I turn you down for any reason, please understand that it is not your fault by any means. It's just how things panned out.
jorge-jacinto-monkred.jpg

Where shall we meet?
Onto settings and scenes! One thing of note here, I'm not big into canon characters, I far more enjoy and prefer OCs. There's something unique about putting your own character into the RP versus a character who has been written for us already. I'm also large into world building and planning. We don't have to have every last detail figured out, but if we have to regularly stop and talk OOC about details we missed because we didn't put forth the effort in the beginning, it can be jarring and difficult to enjoy. Though, that does happen no matter how well you prepare the world ahead of time.
tatiana-hordiienko-lex9nik.jpg
I'm a lover of the Warcraft universe, if you purpose an RP based in the Warcraft universe, I will love you forever. My ideal RP is one that starts in Vanilla and progresses towards the current expansion, eventually landing there and allowing us to RP the patches and expansions in real time. Though, I understand why that might not appeal to everyone, so don't feel like you have to do this if you don't want it. On the note of MMOs, I have dabbled a lot in other MMOs and am happy to build and RP in another one of the universes if it interests you.
bayard-wu-bookcover.jpg
I love my fantasy worlds, I've recently been turned onto D&D in the last couple of years and really enjoy it. There is so much potential there for a very well done and long running RP with the right partner. I'm not sure if I'd want to involve a DM or not, but it's a discussion I'm happy to have.
chris-ostrowski-cyberpunk-chris-ostrowski-1920-w.jpg
Besides those I listed above, here's a small list of settings I enjoy but by no means is it comprehensive. More just to give a better idea of what I enjoy, if something you want isn't here don't be afraid to ask!
  • Fantasy
  • Sci-fi
  • Modern
  • Historical
  • Steampunk
  • Magepunk
  • Cyberpunk
  • Crime-family/gang
  • Dystopian
  • Utopian
  • TTRPG-based
nabetse-zitro-v-n.jpg
Lastly, but not least. An RP that is unique and stands out. Those are really the gems you always remember and enjoy. Can be a home-brewed world, can be based off one already established. Don't be afraid to make a suggestion!

Don't be shy! ~ :heart:

I've time to RP again after the chaos that came across work due to everything going on. My apologies.

Still don't have much time, enough for one or two RPs. Would really love a good Warcraft or D&D RP if someone is in the mood. :)

Back
Top Bottom