Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One bribe leads to another [DOM + Aura]

Alissa sat up and snuggled against her father as he held onto her, she had all but tuned out when his lips pressed against her forehead and then her cheek. Her father had spoken but she had been deaf to what he was saying, instead she watching the way the light shone on him, daydreamining. She hadnt needed to listen to his command to look at him, she had been the entire time.

The kiss on her lips awoke her from her reverie, her body growing hotter, her panties growing moist and her lips eagerly returning the kiss. Her arms slid slowly around her fathers back and up to his neck to hold on and remain close to him. She was completely at her fathers mercy, the tender touch and the kisses kept her knees weak and her mind floating on cloud nine. Although she wasnt ready to go further she was unlikely to put up much of a fight although it certainly would ruin their relationship if he pushed her hard.

Holding onto her dad as the sun slowly disappeared behind the horozon "Daddy, I love you" she pressed her body against his as she held him close "I am getting a little hungry" she was hungry but it wasnt just her appetite for food that was calling her, her hunger for food was the only explaination for the feelings she couldnt explain.

Ron let himself be pulled closer as she returned his kiss. He could feel her body responding beneath him and moved his crotch so that she could feel his arousal press against her. He gave her a light kiss on the lips followed by a more firmer one and then moved his head back slightly. Still looking deep into her eyes he said softly "We've been here for a long while, I'm sure your mother has dinner ready for us..."

Ron rolled himself off of her and then smiled at her and, pivoting himself slightly reached under her legs and her shoulders and grinning pulled her close to him and then hefted himself up onto his feet. "Remember when I used to have to carry you back to the car after you tired yourself out from playing?" he asked with a gleam in his eye and then began to walk slowly and carefully along the trail in the direction of their car

Alissa smiled dreamily as he broke the kiss, her silly smile only breaking as she came back to earth quickly as he picked her up like when she was a little girl, craddling her between his arms "Daddy!" surprised by his actions, she thought she had grown out of that, growing too heavy and too tall for him. "Momma is gonna flip when she hears I got an Ipod and she probably has it ready." She didnt think about how she often stayed out shopping at the mall for hours at a time doing nothing but looking at things. Or that her mother would have thought their delay as nothing serious, infact given the little time they had been gone they probably were going to end up being on time for the first time in a long time.

Holding close, she hugged her fathers neck, she felt vulnerable not having her own feet to stand on, she clutched tightly against him, pressing her breasts against him in the process "Let me know if you want to put me down Daddy." she was a big girl, big enough to know that her dad was strong but not Mister Universe. There was a limit to how much he could carry and whilst she wasnt the biggest girl on campus, she wasnt exactly light as an eight year old anymore either.

Alissa was barely 120 pounds, soaking wet, Ron could easily carry that the short distance through the thicket. "I'll be ok through the trail here, princess" he said, stepping carefully lest he trip over an unseen branch or twig. Her breasts pressed against him felt nice, especially now that he allowed himself to enjoy the feel of them. It was a short distance and before long they were back in the parking lot and Ron leaned forward. "Ok, hon, down you go" he said, setting her down onto the ground.

He helped her get her balance and then gave her a pat on the ass, and left his hand there a brief moment longer than a pat would warrant, carressing her firm buttocks and enjoying the feel of them under his fingers. "Ok...let's get back home." he said quickly.

He let her put on the radio and as they drove back he looked at her from time to time. It felt good, as a parent, to allow himself to let his guard down. He felt the most relaxed with her that he had been since she had hit puberty. As a man, he looked over her body and smiled with lustful anticipation. He would have her, one way or another -hopefully he could do so in a way that kept her as much the sweet little girl as he saw her as.

It didn't take long them to get home and as expected, they were right on time. Dinner was quiet, but companionable and afterward Ron sent Alissa off to do her homework. Mary raised a surprised eyebrow when Ron told Alissa he would be up to check on her and tuck her into bed, but she didn't mind.

Alissa got to her feet when her father put her down, struggling to keep her skirt in a modest place, she didnt mind her hands hand on her butt for some reason although his hand was probably a reason her skirt wasnt staying in place. Moving to the car, she kept readjusting her skirt, very much aware now that it hid little, her panties were soaked and she didnt want her dad to see.

She ate her dinner quietly like always, eating her vegetables first before picking at her meat, eventually finishing it off. Alissa was more a vegan than a meat eater, she ate meat but she only really did so because her mom kept putting some on her plate. It was a source of iron, which apparently she needed. Excusing herself, she left for her bedroom to study.

Alissa closed her door and changed out of her school uniform, getting herself into her pajamas now so that she wouldnt have to later. She wore a pair of loose pants, they had grown a little small as she had grown a few inches over the last 12 months, still they fit around her hips and were still very loose at the legs, the only issue was that they were getting closer to three-quarter length pants instead of full length. Ontop she wore a tank top.

Sitting down at her desk, she didnt need much prodding to do her homework, it sucked that she had to do homework but it had to be done. Opening her books up and reading what assignments had been set for the night, she worked on the problems and tasks one at a time, the time passing quickly.

Ron knocked on the door of her bedroom and then opened it and stepped inside. "Hey, angel..." he said both lightly and softly. He looked over to her, the pajama bottoms were shrunk enough that they rode down as she sat, giving him a view of her panties and the small of her back. He closed the door behind him quietly and stepped up to the desk. "It's getting late, I thought I would come up and tuck you into bed..."

He looked down at her and reached over and brushed her hair back from her face and smiled. He looked at the way her tank-top caressed her breasts, outlining them perfectly, while giving him a nice view of her cleavage. "Come on, let's go." he said softly, setting his hand on the bare skin of her shoulder.

((sorry for the short post, but I figure I should give you a chance to react instead of writing out that you go right to the bed -you might want to do something else, eg stand and hug or something))

Alissa turned from the desk as her father knocked and stepped inside and greeted her. "Hi daddy, I was just putting my homework away." smiling towards him before turning back to the desk and putting another book back into her bag. She enjoyed the feeling of her father touching her shoulder and a spark of something filled her when he caressed her breasts, a lust that was wrong, although it was there and she didnt have enough experience to categorize it.

Standing up slowly, she moved to her bed with her dad "Okay daddy." she didn't have much choice in the matter, it was a school night and besides she missed those times when her Dad would tuck her in. Turning to face her dad, she hugged him and pressed her lips against his cheek. "Goodnight daddy" taking one step towards her bed afterwards and climbing under the covers to get comfortable and warm.

Ron Followed Alissa to her bed and pulled back a bit of the blanket, careful to keep her covered, and then sat down on the sheet beside her. He looked down at her, he was sure that she had enjoyed the caress -if nothing else she hadn't objected. He could take things further though he would have to be careful just how far he took them. He slid his hand under the blanket and set his hand on her bare stomach and then leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers. He kissed her fimrly, sensually and then slid his tongue over hers and then between hers.

He pulled his head back and looked into her eyes "Now we can have much, much better good-night kisses than ever..." he said with a gentle slyness. He moved his hand around her stomach and leaned forward and then began to softly kiss her ear. As he kissed her ear he first pushed up the the tank top and exposed her breasts and caressed them as he kissed her ear and her neck. Then he moved his hand down and slid it lightly over her stomach and then back up to her breasts in smooth, sensual strokes. He brought his lips to hers and watched her reaction.

Alissa laid back and looked to her dad as he followed her and tucked her in, covering her up under her blankets. She opened her eyes up wider as her dad slide a hand under her blanket and raised her tanktop enough to stroke her stomach. She was about to protest or at least ask what he was doing when she felt his lips press against her own. Closing her eyes she gave him a chaste kiss until he pushed for one with tongue. Parting her lips slowly, she had her eyes closed as she enjoyed her dad's lips against hers. It was her first proper kiss with a boy, in this case with a Man.

Alissa opened up her eyes as her dad pulled back "Daddy" she stopped as he pulled her top up further and took his hand to her breasts, her breathing grew a little more eratic as he did so. Shivering as he kissed her neck, she practically melted as he pressed his lips against her soft neck flesh. It was a good thing she wasnt standing up, her knees felt weak. "Is it Okay for you to do this Daddy?" she wasnt sure, she liked some of it but deep down she was also a little scared, thinking that she shouldnt let him even though she wanted to be close to her dad.

Ron knew that even though he had to tread carefully -he still had to tread forward. He smiled sweetly down into his daughters questioning eyes and reassured her. "It's ok -I think you know it's ok" he said, allowing a slightly teasing tone to enter his voice though still taking her seriously. He allowed his hand to slide over her smooth stomach and then pressed a gently, but insistant finger along her mound, pressing the tip of his finger along her labia, pressing her clitoris.

He smiled knowingly "that feels pretty good, doesn't it?" he said and slid his hand back away from her mound and slid his palm along the safer area that was her stomach. "If you really feel it's wrong, and you really want me to stop, I will." He looked down at her and raised his eyebrow "but if you want me to keep going -and I think you do- then that's ok as well..."

Alissa bit her lip as he moved his hand down to her pussy and teased her with a finger. The pleasure from the single touch and the fact that it was her Dad made it feel so good, so right. Her back arched and her body trembled at his touch, there was no doubt about it that she was enjoying herself. Nodding her head slowly as she hummed in agreeance with him that it felt good.

Breathing heavily she opened her lips to speak "Daddy, what are you going to do?" she wanted to know because she had no idea what was going to happen, he had stolen her first kiss and had in the same instant shown her that masturbation felt good.

Don smiled down at Alissa and then stretched out on the bed beside her. "Don't worry about what I'm going to do" he said with a confident firmness as he caressed her small little breasts in his bare hands. "let me worry about that...you just worry about whether you're enjoying what's happening or not; whether or not it feels good" he said. Before she could respond he leaned forward, laying over her and pressed his lips to hers.

He kept a steady, appraising gaze into her eyes as he kissed her. At the same time he gingerly slid his hand over her stomach and pushed it between her legs. Once he was covering her soft, wet womanhood with his fingers he began to slowly, gently move his hand back and forth. He pressed his hand against her as he moved his hand back, almost rolling her clitoris against his fingers.

He didn't know it, but he was going to train her -he would show her what it was like to have no control, but he would show her in small, safe doses, and he was going to imprint a love for that on her, to the best of his ability....

Alissa clentched the bed sheets beside her as her father kissed her, it was hard to gaze into her eyes when he kissed her, her eyelids closing. She was much easier to handle when he kissed her, she went to pieces over it. It didn't matter that her dads hands were on her breasts or that he teased her netherlips with his fingers. She was being kissed and she loved it. What her fathers hands provided her were only secondary to the pleasure she felt from the kisses. They filled her with confirmation that he loved her, that there was more important than physical pleasure to her, at least it would be until she was shown the pleasure an orgasm could bring her. Still that was relatively far off.

She was already a submissive, her nature had never been to take the leadership role and the friends that she did have were the ones that decided things, she just tagged along because she was too weak willed and too nice to decline. Her body arched and writhed in the bed as she opened up to him, feeling more comfortable with his hands and where they were. Her breasts were sensitive, her nipples were extra sensitive and would be best avoided if her father wished to keep her quiet.

Then again was it wise for him to give her pleasure from his fingers when his wife was no less than thirty yards away. Even if Alissa was ignorant of things her Mother wouldnt be and she of all people was likely to cry statutory rape and have him incarcerated for this. Alissa loved her mother, and her father, she was just a little under educated about certain things for various reasons through no fault of her own making.

Don had a feeling that Mary would not be much of a problem, and possibly may even be relieved that he was directing his unwanted energies somewhere away from her. Regardless, Mary was the furthest thing from his mind as he ran his hands over his lithe young daughter's body. He continued to kiss her, enjoying the taste of her lips against his and twirling her tongue along with his.

He slid an arm under Alissa's head and then, keeping one arm between them, held her close to him. He laid his palm flat against her young mound and began to rub her labia and her clitoris with his fingers. "You know Daddy loves you very, very much -don't you? That daddy will always love you?" he asked tenderly, and sincerly looking into her eyes. He would get freaky later, dominant and perhaps even abusive -but for now he was careful as to what he wanted her to associate sex with...

Alissa gazed up towards him as he spoke to her, she had all but forgotten that he was fingering her or that a few minutes before she had protested a little. Gazing up to him she smiled and nodded as she was in a bit of a haze. "I know Daddy." Reaching up with her hand she draped her arm around his neck and nuzzled against him "Daddy I love you" She was tired and not used to staying up late. A yawn escaping her moist lips as she smiled and clung to her Step-Dad. She wasnt exactly in the right frame of mind to have an orgasm despite her dad's touch. Hell she was pretty tired all around. It was good and bad for Don. Good in that she was more pliable when tired to a degree, bad in that she wont be very active.

Laying back her fingers slowly released their grip from behind her dad's neck. Slipping back into his arms, if her dad remained silent or said goodnight she would fall asleep in his arms, if he said something different she might try to force herself awake, and by that she might last a couple more minutes.

Don held Alissa and kissed her head softly. "You're a pretty sleepy girl, aren't you" he said, moving his fingers through her labia as he kissed her. He began to play with her clitoris more directly, twirling it in his fingers "Do you like that, Alissa baby?" he asked softly. He released his grip and let her lay back onto her back on the bed and posistioned himself so that he was able to suck on her nipples as he continued to massage her labia and clitoris.

Alissa smiled and nodded to her dad before she turned her head to the side and laid her head down. barely able to get out a few Mmmhmmm's before she succumbed to sleep, she muttered "love you daddy" She fell asleep despite her Step Dad molesting her. It was a molestation that she was enjoying. With those short moments after uttering the words she was sleep.

Any further advancement in their growing relationship was going to have to wait for another day, or be performed on her as she slept. The latter possibly leading to all sorts of trouble as if she woke up in pain or discomfort things could go poorly for Don. Then again Alissa had fallen asleep in his arms whilst being molested by him and she had seen nothing wrong with it thus far.

It would be a long time before she began to dream properly but no doubt it would be of her father, and boy would she enjoy those dreams

Back
Top Bottom