Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

One bribe leads to another [DOM + Aura]

DOM

Super-Earth
Ron Deis was tired as he came home from a long day selling insurance. He hated his job, but he was good enough that just on commissions he was able to afford a modest home for his wife and her daughter. He took the jacket off of his tall, well defined torso and slid it down his thick arms, reaching in the open closet to hang it up. He stretched his broad shoulders and yawned and then pulled loose his tie and unbuttoned the top two buttons of his white shirt as he kicked the closet door shut. He walked into the living-room and looked around. The TV was playing for no one and as he looked toward the kitchen he saw his wife Mary. He approached her and set a tentative hand onto her shoulder, which she politely shrugged off "not now, Ron -I have to concentrate on dinner" she said absently.

Ron shrugged, eight years of almost monastic celibacy had left him numb to her refusals. He felt guilty -she was a good woman and worked as hard as he did to make a nice home, it wasn't her fault that she had a gynecological condition that made sex unpleasant in the extreme for her. At first she had been accommodating, allowing him to attempt anal sex with her (which proved even more painful for her than regular sex). Eventually he had settled into a boring life of long, grinding weekdays and blueballs.

Watching her daughter grow up before him hadn't helped, particularly once she had started noticeably blossoming. Ron had tried to distance himself from her until Mary had reassured him that he was simply too good to molest the girl.

"...I'm talking to you!" Mary was saying. Ron blinked and looked over at her with a dazed look on her face "Sorry, long day" he muttered. "I need you to go pick her up from school and take her out to the mall, dinner's not going to be for a couple of hours, and she wanted to pick up a new music player" Ron rolled his eyes and shrugged. "Ok, I'll go get her then..." he said unenthusiastically and leaned forward to give Mary a platonic kiss on the cheek before walking back out, putting his jacket back on and then getting in his car and driving to the school where the young girl was waiting for him...

Alissa waited at the gates of her school, chatting to her friends about the most trivial of things, she had wanted to get an ipod like her friends but knew that she would have to wait till it was unpopular because her parents hardly earnt enough money. At least thats how they had portrayed it to her.

Alissa stood at 5 foot 1, she was almost as tall as her mother and in the last six months had filled out having grown breasts and hips. Her breasts were now just pushing into a C cup, she was the second largest girl in her year level and was much thinner than the largest breasted girl. It made her semi popular amongst the boys and thankfully since she was modest in her needs for being miss popular, the popular girls left her alone. Her early blossoming might have been thanks to the medicine her mother told her to take daily, the birth control pills which she had started more than a year ago. Her mother was no silly, working for a hospital being a nurse ensured that Alissa wasnt going to end up in the maternity ward any time soon. Alissa had ebony black hair, it was cut rather short, shorter than her friends. It barely reached beyond her shoulders.

Waiting for her Dad, step-dad to pick her up from school. She had long since assumed him as her real dad, of course she didnt like that had been distant with her. She liked her step father, he was there when she needed him and she had never heard him argue with her mom so that had to count for something. So many parents of her friends fought or had divorced or simply broken down. Hopefully whatever she had done to make her dad avoid her for the last few years would be forgiven. He had been a great dad up until her 10th birthday and then somewhere along the lines their relationship had soured a bit and he started closing himself off from her.

Ron pulled up to the sidewalk in front of the school where Alissa was waiting dutifully for him. He reached over and opened the door and smiled warmly to her. While he smiled to her at first he turned away when she entered -he didn't want the reminder of her pert breasts as she bent down to enter, or when she put on her seat belt. "Hi, Alissa -I hope school was good today" he said, looking at his hands on the steering wheel. As she closed the door he turned to her and looked to make sure she was buckled in and then began the drive to the mall.

"Your mother said you wanted a music player..." he said quietly, reluctantly as he pulled out into the street and began to drive in the direction of the mall. "I know you have your heart set on an ipod -but really, there's several imitation players that also play songs as well" he said as he wove through traffic. He looked over to her as they stopped and waited for the light. Was she sad about the music player? He shrugged "if you really have to have an ipod ...we can put one on layaway" he said and then smiled over to her with a weak smile. He wasn't too worried about the price, but lately -when he looked at her he felt weird.

And sure enough, the closer they got to the mall, the weirder he was feeling about her. Almost sexual (but it couldn't be that -she's a kid, he thought to himself)

Alissa pulled the door open and turned and waved to her friends. Reaching into the car, she placed her bag in the backseat and moved to sit in the front seat besides her dad. Leaning over she kissed his cheek like always "Thank you for picking me up Daddy" it was routine. A tradition she didnt want to stop just because she was growing up. It was the only time she could be close to her dad so she latched on. Buckling her seat belt up as her dad talked to her.

Smiling as she responded "It was really good." she grew more excited as he talked about a music player although his voice was a bit off, she knew that voice, he wasnt going to get her what she wanted, probably a knock off that would break and not have warranty. She had heard it before and low and behold her dad was trying to sell her the same old story. "How long would it be for lay away Dad?" she wanted to know since it was the fashionable thing to have. Hell she had to settle for some hand me down cellphone that embarassed her and she couldnt even make calls on it because she had so little credit, her parents wanting it for emergency only.

She slumped in the seat some as she was a bit unhappy at the prospect of having to wait. Her skirt was already rather short thanks to her growth spurts and her family being rather frugal, her skirt had crept up and the sunlight shone down on her panties. "I just wish for once I could be like everyone else and get some of the cool things before they are totally lame. I dont ask for much daddy, you know that. Momma spends more than I do."

Ron blinked at Alissa's words and swallowed. He set his hand on her thigh and patted it a little too long before he noticed what he was doing. He set his hand on the steering wheel and looked into her eyes. "Mom spends her own money, in a couple of years you'll be old enough to work too, and then you can g" as he talked he glanced down briefly and noticed the newly-exposed panties and his words caught in his mouth "-eh get whatever you want." he said and then pulled out as the light turned green.

In truth he had fought with Mary about Alissa. He felt that she was too ...oblivious, to certain realities. Mary didn't seem to realise that Alissa was a young woman, and that she'd be the target of sick pedophiles -this was the real reason he had limited her phone, and only had one internet-connected computer that happened to be in the living room; right where he could see. "Your dress is up" he said, a certain strain in his voice. "you should probably pull it down..." he said, his cheeks flushing red.

Alissa looked to her dad as he touched her leg, she liked it, smiling to him, maybe whatever happened four years ago was ending, maybe she could get the daddy who was close to her back. Biting her lower lip as he backed it away and planted it firmly on the steering wheel. Maybe not she thought. Listening to her dad as he spoke about mom. Money, why did it always have to be money. "I already get what I want at school, nobody picks on me, I have good friends and the boys dont make fun of me anymore. Why cant I get what I want outside of school"

Alissa gasped and tugged at her dress, pushing it down, her eyes dropping to her lap as her dad cut her off and mentioned her skirt. She felt terribly embarrassed by it she hadnt seen her dad blushing. "Sorry Dad, I've grown and mom never got around to ordering the new skirt this year. I think this one has shrunk too" She felt embarassed that her Dad had seen her but then she had dreams about him looking and stuff but those were dreams, personal things she wouldnt admit not even with her best friend.

As Alissa said that Ron pulled the car into the Mall's parking lot and parked the car. He turned to face the young girl and then looked down at her lap. She was 'decent' now, meaning not exposed -but what about in the mall? He bit his lip, not looking away, a look of concern on his face. He looked up at her and looked into her eyes "I have a little extra money -I think that we should pick you up a new dress" he said. In all honesty he realized in the back of his mind that he liked seeing her in this dress. He liked looking at her smooth, firm thighs, and the thought that it might rise up, giving him a glimpse of her womanhood again -made him tingle.

He looked into her eyes and smiled warmly, affectionately. An evil feeling was starting to stir inside of him, a feeling he couldn't even consciously acknowledge. But acknowledged or not -it was there regardless and this was the moment that it began to shape and influence his actions. He gave her a sly look and then said to her "of course, for the price of a new dress I could buy you a new ipod...if that's what you really want."

He knew what she would choose, and he knew that he was a horrible parent for letting her make that choice just so he could see more of her. But he was letting her make that decision -and he looked softly into her eyes and waited for her answer.

Alissa rose from the car and checked her skirt as she stood up, as her dad talked about buying her a new dress for school, a smile came onto her face "Thank you" perking up as he mentioned using it for the ipod her jaw dropped and she quickly moved to her dad and hugged him forcibly, pressing her body against his much larger and muscular body, she hadnt really been aware her breasts had a power over men, and nobody had bothered to mention it. She held onto her dad as she pressed against him firmly and looked up to him "Really, you will get me the ipod?"

She did need a new skirt but only her math teacher and her father had noticed yet, of course the math teacher noticed every girl and every fault they made with their appearance so nobody had noticed when he informed her publically about it. Other girls with longer skirts had been done for the same thing. Letting her dad go, she wrapped an arm around his wrist and leaned her head against his bicep since he was far too tall for her to lean her head on his shoulder "You are the best daddy in the world!" She was totally excited at the prospect of being able to come to school with an ipod. It would make up for her uncool phone and superlame internet and cell priviledges.

As she pressed herself against his body he found himself sliding his hand instinctively around the small of her back, and then forcing himself to bring his arm up further, to a more appropriate spot around her shoulders. He definitely noticed the feel of her firm, ample but not too large breasts against him, seperated only by the thin fabric of their clothes. "Really, I'll get it for you -of course I'm going to expect you to help out and pitch in and earn it..."

Ideas occurred to him of just how she could earn it, and he chased them out of her mind. He was barely able to let himself see her as a sexual being, but even the little that he saw her as, allowed him to relax more with her. It wasn't so bad, really. The feel of her small arm around his wrist, her head against his arm -just like her mother had used to do when they had first dated, actually. He glowed at the praise from her, happy simply to see her not as sad as she had been earlier.

Once in the mall he walked with her to an outlet store that offered ipods at a slight discount. They were still new, at least. From time to time he looked down at her, and noticed both the sparkle in her childlike eyes, and the very subtle movements of her breasts as she walked. He followed a slight distance behind her as she picked out the model she wanted, and allowed himself to admire her lithe legs and the way that the skirt she wore rode up, almost -but never quite completely- revealing her firm bottom.

As they paid for the ipod he forstalled an expedition around the mall by firmly saying "dinner is probably getting cold at home -you'll be able to show that off tomorrow at school"

Alissa was very much like her mother in many respects, and her biological father, a firefighter whom perished before she had been born had definately improved on the original recipe, his families genes mixing. Clutching the ipod close to her as if it were a sacred object, she was happy as a clam and easily swayed by her fathers demands and orders. He had gotten her something precious, there was no way she was going to even remotely disobey him. Smiling as she looked up to him and cheerfully said "Okay Daddy"

Alissa rarely ever went to the Mall without spending at least an hour window shopping or trying out new clothes. It probably was a shock to her father that she said yes. She wasnt greedy and definately didnt ask for too many things. She knew she probably wouldnt get a new skirt for another semester because of the ipod, but she would just tough it out. She enjoyed the arm that he placed around her back. She was happy, she got herself a way cool ipod and whilst it was still hot to have one and her dad was getting close to her again like they were when she was a child. Today was going to be the happiest journal entry this year for sure. At least thats what she thought.

He looked down into the young girl's eyes and felt a stab of guilt seeing the happiness play over her innocent face. He lifted his hand from her upper arm to her shoulder and gave her a firm, affectionate squeeze. She was so trusting, and so pure that he hated himself a little for the desire he felt for her -a desire that he could no longer deny. At least she agreed to go back without any sort of argument -that surprised him and made things at least a little easier for him.

They threaded their way through the mall and then out to the parking lot, and by the time they had reached the exit his muscular arm had slipped down around her tiny, waifish waist and he was holding her close. He looked over to her as they walked -she had no idea of what he was feeling, the raging arousal he was fighting to keep down. He walked around to the passenger side of the car and slid his arm off of her back before turning to open the door for her.

Getting in the driver's seat he turned to her and leaned over and almost began to hug her, but instead he moved his hand to her face and brushed back her hair. He started to say something when something about the look on her face -vulnerability? Trust? Something else? He should have pulled back, but instead he looked solemly into her eyes "If your mother asks or says anything -we found that on sale for half off. And we're not going to mention the idea of getting a skirt at all -ok?" He asked firmly, conspiratorially, brushing her cheek with his fingers as he talked to her.

Alissa kept close to her dad, enjoying every second that he held her. If she was dreaming then she wanted to be placed an a permanent coma because she was happy never to wake up. Fortunately for her it was no dream. She didnt mind whether her dad held her shoulder or her waist, she was happy he was being affectionate and no longer distancing himself from her. She moved step for step with her dad until they reached the car where she broke off the touch because she had to get into the other side.

Slowly strapped the belt over her breasts and down to the clip she turned as her dad made a move to come closer to her, she was a deer in headlights until his hand caressed her hair and cheek. Nuzzling her cheek into her fathers hand as she agreed with him about telling mom it was on sale and not mentioning the skirt. Her daddy loved her enough to let her get an ipod, she was back in his good books it seemed, there was no way she was going to push herself away from him so soon. She wanted to be close to her dad, of course her Step Father had a different idea of what close meant.

As he put on his seat-belt Ron happened to glance at his watch and frown. The trip had only taken half of an hour. He looked over to his young daughter, seeing her practically glowing next to him. He looked over to her and set his hand on her thigh, fought his guilty urge to remove it and instead allowed himself to enjoy the smoothness of her her soft skin. "I know.." he said, half hesitantly "..I know you're anxious to get home and fill that up with music. but..." He lifted his hand from her thigh and turned to the steering wheel and started the car and, paying most of his attention to the other cars and the pedestrians, pulled out of their parking spot.

Once he had pulled onto the road again he continued. "We have quite a while before dinner will be ready." he said and, looking away from her, and toward the driver's side door, bit his lower lip before continuing. Why was he so nervous? She wouldn't say no. He was observant enough to realize that she was enjoying his attention.

Guilt. Because he knew he was going to screw her. His breath caught in his chest and he gasped slightly as he allowed himself the thought, the realization -and as he understood that the decision was already made and he was merely along for the ride. He looked over to her and smiled. "Sorry, just a little distracted..anyway, angel -I was thinking we could drive up to Almond Viewpoint, put on the radio and just spend some time together, just you and me...would you like that?" he asked, setting his hand on her thigh and turning he head slightly to look into her eyes.

Alissa looked to her dad as he placed his hand on her lap, nodding as she was eager to put on all her songs to play them. Hearing the but as he spoke she heard about dinner and his plan to take her out. Almond Viewpoint, she had heard of it before. It was a place where couples made out after dark, but during the day and weekends it also doubled as a friendly place for families to hang out. There was a park area just nearby the viewpoint. She remembered suddenly and her eyes lit up as she realised where she had heard it before.

"You mean taking me to the park we used to go to when I was young?" she hadnt been out with her dad to the park in years, of course she didnt always spend it just with her Dad. Looking down as she frowned a little "Have I been punished long enough, I dont remember what I did that made you turn away daddy, I am just glad you dont hate me any more" trying to keep herself from crying. She was so happy, her dad was connecting with her again after being such a cold fish for half her short life.

Ron was focused on watching the road and the other drivers "well, I thought it would be nice since we hadn't been there in so long and.." he was silenced by her statement, by her emotion-filled confession. "Uh...huh." he said stunned into silence. "I've never hated you, Alissa...oh my god, no no no no...."

He turned the car onto a side-street and pulled it over, parking it along the side of the road. He turned to her and took her hands in his, still so tiny. He looked into her eyes, his own filling with tears. "I've always loved you, always. But when you began to grow up ..." He sighed and looked down, swallowing a lump that had developed in his throat "I -I didn't know how to handle it. I've never, ever hated you -dear god" he said, horrified.

He looked up and brushed her hair away from her face and looked into her eyes -he still loved her, but he had fought the lust for so long and now he was tired -and now that he had decided to give in to the lust, he couldn't even remember why he had fought it. She had no idea, of course -and she never would. Her outpouring made him feel guilty, and momentarily quieted the lust inside of him.

"We'll go, I just... please understand I've always loved you. Always."

Alissa looked to her dad as he pulled into a side street and told her what she thought was the truth. It was in part truthful. Letting her dad take her hands and brush her hair, his touch calmed her and she felt better knowing that she wasnt being punished. "I love you too daddy" Reaching out towards her dad, she leaned her head against his arm "I've missed having you so close daddy, I thought i made you mad and I hadnt talked about it earlier because I thought you might get more upset with me."

Leaning back to her seat she looked up to her dad "Can I go over to Erin's tomorrow night, she has lots of songs i can borrow for my ipod?" she went from emotional heartpouring to asking to go out within seconds, she needed a change of topic otherwise she was going to cry and she didnt want to cry infront of her dad.

He reached up and stroked her hair as she leaned his head on his arm and then he pulled the car out onto the street again as she leaned back in her seat. "Sure, I mean, yeah, that should be alright." he said and then concentrated on driving. Before long they were at the outlook, and the small park that he had often brought her too when she was much younger.

After parking the car he got out and walked quickly over to let her out of the passenger seat and wrapped his arm around her shoulders and pulled her close to him and walked toward the park. The feel of her small body under his arm began to slowly waken that beast within him and he slid his arm from her shoulder to her waist as they walked onto a path on the side of the park.

"I'm glad you said something, Alissa -I'd really like us to be close again. Maybe we could even be closer, now that you're older." he said as they walked onto a shared walking/jogging trail. He reached down and took her hand in his and held it tight as they walked into a dense group of trees which was more secluded than the main area of the park where the swings and playground were. "Would you like that?"

Alissa smiled and nuzzled close to her father as he held onto her shoulder and took her out for a walk. It the sun was starting to set and few people were around. Most of them were moving to their cars to have dinner, leaving the two of them alone to share the Father Daughter moment. Feeling her Father's hand move to her waist as they walked on the path. She felt happy to be here with her dad again, it never occured to her that the feelings she felt were also because she liked the touch of a man, any man.

Smiling to her dad as he spoke to her. She listened to every word. Looking down to his hands as they took hers as they walked off the path and into a group of thickly clustered trees. "Daddy, I want you to be close with me, I have wanted and yearned for it for years." pouting some before answering "Of course Daddy" She didnt know what she had walked into on that line, but she didnt much care, her dad was being affectionate and the dad she remembered from before. She was easily led, although only her daddy would have been able to lead her this far, she was aware of stranger danger and all that jazz. She trusted her Daddy implicitly, she knew him, so it was perfectly Okay to do what he wanted.

They walked a while in silence down the path through the cluster of trees until they came to a small dirt path barely visible on the side of the path. It wasn't so much a path as much as it was a break in the bushes and trees, which had been broken down by people occasionally walking through it. "Come here, Alissa" he said to her and smiled. He walked ahead so that he would push aside the branches that would potentially scratch her skin. The small little deer trail led to a clear spot along the lookout. There was a ten foot patch of level ground before the cliff, and across from them the sun was setting, filling the sky with a rich array of color.

He pulled her from the bushes and then nodded towards the ground and guided her to sit on the ground with him. Still holding her hand in his he looked over to her tenderly. "I need to know if you love me ..and if you will let me love you too, even if it feels wrong." he said earnestly. He released her hand and cupped her face in his palm and leaned close to her, so that his face was only an inch from hers.

Alissa followed her dad through the bushes, her eyes lighting up as she saw the small clearing, it was like her dreams, a patch of paradise. Smiling as she sat down on the ground with her dad, looking towards him as he cusped her cheek in his hand and moved close to her, his lips very close to hers. It was a bit overwhelming, the beauty of the spot that her father had taken her and everything.

Without hesitation she spoke "Of course I love you daddy, and I have wanted your love for so long!" her version of love was different to his although she was craving her Daddy to be close, she was going to accept anything remotely affectionate from him. She was melting like butter, her step-father had her in a secluded spot with the loveliest view in all of town and was inches from her asking her if she wanted him to love her. It was wrong that she liked it so much, but she wasnt aware of that having been so sheltered. She just wanted it and was going to pursue it.

That was all of the permission that he needed. Ron leaned forward further and pressed his lips against hers, startled by how sweet and how nice her young lips felt against his. He slid his hand through her soft black hair and cupped her head in his hand while he kissed her. He held her head firmly and continued to kiss her as he slid his body closer to hers and then nudged her legs apart with one of his own.

He guided her onto her back, sliding his hand out from the back of her neck and rested his hand flat on the ground. He looked into her eyes and pulled his head back from hers. "I want you, I need to have you, in a way that your mother isn't able to allow me to have her..." he said to her softly, his voice husky with arousal. He moved a hand up and down the side of her body and layed beside her, leaning almost on top of her.

Alissa swooned at the touch of his lips against her own, pressing her lips against his, she felt happy, tingly inside. It was her first kiss, her first proper kiss. She only grew reluctant as her father parted her legs, her skirt rising up as he pressed his body against hers. Was this what happened with all fathers? She wasnt sure, she was enjoying the kiss and the touch but was it right?

Laying back, she put up no struggle, merely a little reluctance to some of his actions. "Daddy?" she questioned him as he spoke about her Mom and wanting her She was confused and a little frightened. "I dont know daddy" she thought it was a little strong, she liked the kissing the and holding but she was scared and she felt vulnerable. If he pushed too fast she was going to flip out.

He smiled down at her and then kissed her forehead. "You're scared, I understand. I'm a little nervous too" he said and smiled to her. "I've been scared to do this, even this" he said, bringing his hand up from her sides and stroking her cheek lightly with the back of his hand. He gave her lips a light kiss and then rolled off of her and laid on the ground beside her, still looking to her.

"Right now, you decide." he said simply, and lightly. Strangely enough just the touch alone had been enough to partially satiate the long-unfed sexual desire he had been feeling. "You can cuddle me, you can kiss me -or you can lay there and we can just hang out together -or we can even go home, if you want to..." he allowed a little disappointment to creep into his voice to demonstrate that wouldn't be his first choice of options for her to pick.

He rested his head in his hand and looked down, towards the cliff and at the last remnants of the setting sun and waited for her to make her choice.

Alissa smiled meekly as her dad moved back and assured her that he too had fears and doubts about it. Blushing as she thought about the kissing and cuddling. Sitting upright, her skirt had long since lost the battle to indecency and her kiss with her father had all but made her forget how her skirt looked.

"Daddy, i liked the kissing but I dont know about the other stuff." She needed time and some convincing to get over her concerns about how his body was pressing against hers and molding against hers to complete her. Wasnt that for her Mom and her Dad to do? She thought so, but now she wasnt sure. Maybe it happened with daughters too when they got old enough.

"We can kiss some more if you like Daddy, and I really like it when your hand is around my waist but the other stuff I dont know daddy, can we not do the other stuff?"

Ron sat up and slid close to the young girl and wrapped a paternal arm around her shoulder and pulled her close to him, and kissed the top of her head. He had certainly noticed the way that her skirt had rode up and allowed him a nice, satisfying glimpse of her young bottom and her cute panties, but right now that was not important. He gave her a firm, gentle squeeze and nuzzled her hair against his cheek.

"This is why I was so distant -because I didn't want to hurt you. Ever." He ran his hand up and down her arm soothingly, giving her arm a squeeze and then kissing her cheek softly. "You've shown me -you are showing me- that I was wrong, and you're open to a closer bond than a lot of Dads are lucky enough to experience. Look at me"

He scooted slightly so that he was facing her and then he lifted her tiny chin with his fingers and guided her to look up at him. "Forget the other stuff for now. I think you're a special girl and that you would do well being that intimate -but for now, we don't have to do anything." He leaned forward and kissed her lightly on the lips "we don't have to do anything that you're not ready for..." he said softly.

Back
Top Bottom