Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Working Overtime

Roxxi giggled softly at his last comment, playing with his hair for just a moment. She'd taken in everything he'd had to say, not interrupting once. She took comfort in the fact that he wanted to help her with her mother's bills and medicine. She would still have to deal with her aunt, but the financial burden that could be lifted by Alex with one check would be an immense relief to her. The gesture warmed her heart to him even more than it had been. The prospect of her playing second fiddle to Carol, however, did not please her. She would find a way to tease him at work, keep things a secret from his wife. She would make damn sure that she got enough of him and he got more than his fair share of her.

As for his fetishes, she listened with careful ears and shook her head at his last comment, even as the giggle escaped her. "Alex, you are anything but pathetic. You're going to have to get that through your head. You deserve to be where you are in life...except for the aspects of your marriage that are unsatisfactory." Namely, Carol. "I know how dangerous this is for you, and I can certainly appreciate you wanting to keep things separate from your wife. But I will do things to you at work. I'll tease you, taunt you with my body, do everything in my power to make you want me, but I won't let you have me until I see fit or you beg me. I won't touch you inappropriately at all."

She kissed his nose before continuing. "And you are the sweetest man in the world for helping my mother and I. If I don't have enough money to cover the surgery when the time comes, I'll ask you for your help, but I promise that I'll pay you back every last cent in the end. It's only right, after all." The redhead smiled at him and continued to play with his hair. "And anytime you need to talk to me, I'll be all too willing to listen and try to make you feel better."

"Of course...thank you. Really. I already want you really bad, you know, but it does make me feel better that you're willing to be a little tease for me. B-But what about all of the other stuff? Its one thing to be a cocktease, its another to let me lick your bottom...o-or have you stimulate me to an orgasm anally."

He made a resolution in his mind that he'd be loyal to Roxanne, even if he was still married to Carol. Alex would support her, and love her like a second wife until an appropriate time would come when she wouldn't have to be a second wife anymore but maybe, just maybe, a first wife. In the meantime he would seek solace in her body, in her loving touches, and in her kind words. Here, he could get the nurture that he so desperately needed and that his wife just never even got close to giving him.

"Well, I don't mind letting you lick me, but you might have to deal with me not really giving you much anally--at least at first. I'll need to work my way up with that sort of thing. You'll understand me not having a lot of experience." She smiled, his faltering confidence and worried face endearing, more than anything else. "I promise, Alex. I'll do everything I can to accommodate your needs. Just don't expect me to hurt you." She snuggled closer to him and rested in his soft bed, wondering what a fine, beautiful bed like this would feel without the warmth of another body, the presence of another person who loved you. What would it feel like if she were Alex, sleeping in a cold bed, even if it was this fine? Just a damned waste of such greatness.

"That's fine," Alex assured her, pecking Roxanne first on the cheek and then on her pretty red hair. "I'm glad that you'll accommodate me, and the night is still young too, Roxxy. But we should also accommodate each other."

His hands came to rest on Roxxy's plump hips, before wrapping about her waist in a lovely little embrace.

"Don't you have something that you like? Some fetish that you always fantasized about? I'd- I'd love to hear it- or hear about it, or maybe even play it out with you."

Once more than endearing little bluster appeared on the man's face, and he shifted uncomfortably. Completely unconfident in bed, his valor and pizazz in business dealings and all other manners of life seeped away. Perhaps part of it was self-esteem? He was like the boy who'd been told all of his life that he could never play sports because he sucked too much, so as a result he never tried to get better.

"I-Infact...we should do some things right now. If you're not too tired that is, I mean!"

"You're cute," she said with a chuckle. She watched him for a moment before answering his questions. Flattered that he would want to accommodate her as well, Roxxi thought about his offer for a moment. "Well, I know it's not really way out there, but my breasts have always been sensitive. I'm not sure if you'd be interested in playing with them, or tit-fucking, but I wouldn't mind seeing what it's like." It was her turn to blush a bit this time and she looked away from his face for a moment. When she turned her gaze back to him she smiled. "I'm never too tired for you, Alex. We can do as much or as little as you like tonight.

Alex's hands turned around to Roxanne's front, grasping her twin melons tightly in his palms. They were kneaded and groped, fondled and appreciated.

"You know, I was never much into boobs like most men. Always an ass man, or a thigh guy. But...I'll do any part of you if you want. I'll do it just for you."

It was a nice gesture when he sank down under the bedsheets, mouth touching Roxanne's breasts now, his lips suckling on her teets, or kissing her, or licking the oft-ignored undersides of the woman's volume-happy mammaries. For just a few moments at least, they were his treasures and he treated them like it exactly. It almost seemed as if a titfuck would be just around the corner, but alas no, that would be for later. At length he withdrew, coming up to smooch with Roxanne again, happily letting his tongue battle hers for a moment or two before withdrawing again.

"Can I...Can I have your ass now, Roxxy? I promise it'll feel good! A-And if you like it, I'll do it for you every single night."

She moaned softly as his lips and tongue acquainted themselves with one of the most sensitive parts of her body. She closed her eyes and gently ran her fingers through his hair until he emerged from under the sheets to kiss her again. Her soft lips pressed against his and she smiled at his request. He'd given her what she wanted...so it was only fair, wasn't it? And he'd done so without any complaints.

Roxxi grinned and turned away from him, giving him as much access as he could have possibly wanted to her ass. "Take my ass if that's what you want," she said with a little smile. "I know you'll please me." And she did. A man like Alex couldn't fail to please her. Sweet, kind, considerate, and so starved for sex that he wouldn't dream of doing anything but making her feel good. And after such isolation, she could only open herself to him.

Alex could feel the flutter in his body as he watched Roxanne turn over. Finally he'd be able to indulge this fantasy of his, running rampant in his dreams and his computer's hard drive for years and years. Oh how Roxxy turned! It was with a smile, an affectionate look. She pushed her butt out for him, completely understanding of his wants and desires. Carol would huff at him and go put on some pants, as if to with-hold even the sight of her bottom from him.

The man leaned down, pushing Roxxy with his hand gently to ease her onto her belly, and once she was there, butt in the air he sighed deeply, moving forward and finally straddling Roxxy's legs.

Two strong hands groped Roxanne's booty, kneading the bountiful asscheeks, and before long a quiet mouth was kissing the humps of her butt. He inhaled deeply, relieved that Roxxy proved to be a very clean girl 'down there', and also used a body wash that he really liked. So far so good...but would he actually enjoy the act of giving a rimjob himself? He'd never done it before...it was no more than an erotic fantasy, lionized and romanticized in his mind. Here goes.

His face touched those plump buttcheeks, spreading them with his hands, easing his visage down there while his lips puckered and reached out and finally found the tight little wrinkled hole. He kissed it, and then Alex closed his eyes tightly, and gave Roxxy's crack one, long, definitive lick to test the waters. How would Roxxy like it?

Roxxi could tell that he was trying to be reverent, that he wasn't entirely sure that she was really giving him what he wanted. She didn't mind being on her stomach for him. Not one little bit. She couldn't see him, but if he wanted her ass, there really wasn't much she could do about it. She let her red hair pool around her as his hands started to squeeze her cheeks. She closed her eyes as he pulled her cheeks apart. Roxxi shivered as his tongue actually made his way into her crack. Unused to such treatment, she gasped and arched her back just a little. It wasn't bad...just different.

Delicious. That was the first word that went through the millionaire's mind. He wasn't even sure what about it made this whole process tasty, but he went in for another lick, and another, and another before experimentally leaning forward again, pressing his head into the asscrack and lining his lips up with the delicate pucker again.

His tongue reached out, sliding around the rim in a slippery circle before slowly...very slowly but also surely, it began to probe and penetrate the depths of Roxxy's anus, tenderly rimming her. It was just so damn erotic to the man! His penis had finished its refractory period by now, and was returning to some of its old stiffness and firmity - the kind that Roxxy had experienced just a few minutes ago when they had both achieved an intimacy unknown to Alexius and his wife.

"I like it..." he finally declared, raising himself up and smacking his lips before he rested his chin on the round firmness of Roxanne's bottom like it was a pillow. "H-How about you?"

Roxxi shivered beneath his tongue, the sensation of him rimming her something completely new. She could tell he was enjoying himself. She didn't mind the feeling, but she doubted it would ever take the place of vaginal intercourse for her. So far, however, she couldn't really find anything she didn't like about it, other than the fact that it was new to her. "I do too," She said with a little smile.

"It's different, but I think I like it." She decided to let him have his fun. After all, they both knew how often he got it at home. Determined to prove just how opposite she was of the woman he married, she let him have her--loyalty, love, body, and soul.

Alex smiled. She liked it! Without any warning at all he rolled Roxxy over, hugging her tightly, kissing her cheek and purposely avoiding her mouth since he thought she might be adverse to mouth to mouth since...well...

"I liked it too, so maybe we can do it later again," he finally said, a hopeful little whimper in his voice. "I um...can't wait to try your feet too, but maybe its about time to get to bed, huh? We still have work tomorrow, unless you just want the time off I said you could have. Though admittedly I definitely want to have you in the office now...heh."

He gulped, tredding on dangerous and uncharted territories with this kind of flirty, innuendo-filled behavior. Alex was happy to play at any game though, as long as he won Roxanne in the end. If anything though, he didn't want Roxxy to take her day off. It'd be like ending his little fling of a vacation a day early if he didn't see her tomorrow...and then Saturday he'd be on the plane home to the Ice Queen herself!

She laughed and hugged him back when he turned her around without any warning to appreciate her. "We can do it later, but I think you're right about getting to bed." She kissed his cheek softly and started to sit up, smiling at the way he'd said he wanted her in the office. She couldn't help it. The way he looked at her was just adorable.

"I'll see you tomorrow morning. Sleep well," she said, putting on her shirt and skirt, taking her undergarments with her in her purse. She smiled and put on her shoes and left him. "Good night," she said with a smile. Then she was back in her room, practically on the moon. After so much time pining for Alex, she finally had him, and he was better than she'd ever hoped for. If keeping him meant indulging a few of his fetishes, she'd be more than happy to oblige.

That night sleep came a bit easier to Alex than it had of late, though Roxanne's warmth was sorely missed. Infact, he slept so fitfully that it was a struggle to get out of bed and ease his tired body into the shower, where its warm beads of water pattered against his skin like a prickly massage.

"God what a night..." he said, running his soap-laden hands through his hair, cleansing his scalp. Lusterous hair shed its daily build up of grease, and pale blue eyes stared at the golden faucet above. He could still taste Roxxy...her mouth, her ass, her breasts. Could she still taste him? Did she want him as much as he wanted her. He chose to believe that, at least. His soft hands, unused to any sort of hard labor drifted down. A rapidly growing penis was touched, encased in a caress and the millionaire tilted his head back and shut his eyes tightly.

An hour later Alex was stepping from his limo, cellphone at his ear.

"Yes honey...the flight is tomorrow. I should be home by tomorrow night. Right, right. Don't worry I'll bring you flowe- Oh don't be that way, I'm doing the best I can..."

His call ended with a click, and Alexius had been cut off in mid sentence.

"Fuck you too," he muttered, anger getting the best of him for a moment as he shoved his flip-phone into his jacket pocket and boarded the elevator to take him from the subterranean parking garage to the top floor of the company's Las Vegas regional HQ.

Roxxi had slept very well, satisfied that she'd satisfied Alex. She woke early, however, worried that he was still too lonely without her. Unfortunately, she couldn't get back to sleep after her eyes were open. She yawned and hauled her sore body out of bed. She could still feel him everywhere, smell him on her skin, taste him. It was pain to shower it all off, but she had to. She'd promised to be a good girl during the day. No touching. No obvious let-ons. What was she thinking? She sighed as she stepped into the shower and shaved her legs, making sure she cleaned every last bit of her thoroughly.

She washed her hair and took her time, letting the water slowly bring her back to life. After she was cleaned, dried, perfumed, and freshened, she got dressed in a white pencil skirt, lacy panties beneath the lining, and the same nylons from last night. She wore turquoise heals and the same color shirt, a lacy white bra beneath the camisole, the lace detailing giving her a nice feel. She put on a white sweater and then grabbed her purse and briefcase, taking the panties from last night out of them and headed to her car. Once she was ready, she looked at her watch and noted that she was running very early. The meeting was to be had over breakfast so she merely shrugged off her impending hunger and drove to HQ where she waited for her boss so that she could do her job well. Her hair was down today, only the top layer pulled back loosely.

Roxanne shook hands with the other secretaries and then smiled when she saw her boss come out of the elevator. "Good morning, Mr. Wolf."

Alexius straightened his collar and jacket, trying to make sure that he looked nice once he stepped from the elevator, and as usual he didn't disappoint. Blessed with a naturally good sense of style and a handsome body and face, he was hardly one to let down the secretaries who populated his office.

Naturally platinum hair was messy, but tastefully so to give him a young look. His sharp black pants and shoes, together with his unbuttoned jacket and white button up shirt under also added to this perception. No doubt the outfit had strict instructions to wear a tie though, but Alex disdained the oppressive fabric at every opportunity. Indeed one of the very few things he hated in life was wearing a tie...

There was a hint of teenage angst in the man's face, never quite discarded even as he was reaching thirty, but it was quickly swept away once he'd caught sight of Roxanne, replacing itself with a smile. The look of pure warm that he gave her, the way he softly grasped her arm in something of the barest minimum of a hug was endearing - no other secretary got that treatment, and Roxxy could be sure that, had they not been in the office, he wouldn't gone much further.

"Good Morning everyone," he declared aloud, his mood wholly less somber now than it had been earlier, even though he'd just gotten off the phone with his wife.

The secretaries and other members of the branch waved and smiled before going back to their business. "Good morning, sir," the redhead said with a smile. The little hug had put her into bright spirits. The other secretaries hadn't noticed, and even if they had, the rumors wouldn't go very far, but it still made her feel special. Her hand immediately went to the pda in her pocket and she began to read off his appointments for him, reminding him who each person was as she told him what each one was for and that she'd be taking notes for him.

"And it looks like you're booked until lunch today. Would you like me to keep that open for you or would you like me to move the next few meetings ahead and just have a lunch meeting on the company?" she asked, waiting for her answers, the routine questions she asked never sounding stale. Secretly, she hoped he'd leave lunch open and fool around with her again, but priorities were priorities and she understood that she would have to come second at some point in time. Still, watching Alexius as he walked in that suit of his made her want for him flare up just a little more.

The loving looks, the casual perking of their eyebrows...these were two people in love. It was a sort of psuedo-flirt that they did, each finding an excuse to touch the other, or brush up against their lover. It was a marvel that they didn't just ravish each other then and there, public place or not. Their intensity was broken only by the arrival of the Vice-President of Sales, who cuffed his leader on the shoulder and bumped his steaming cup of coffee against Alexius' elbow. Apparently there was business to attend to and pleasure could come later...but not too later.

"Ah yes, Roxanne. How about you just prepare for the meetings we already have down, and I'll allow myself a nice long lunch, and an easy afternoon. We have to fly back home tomorrow, afterall, no sense starting new things if we can't finish them before we go home for the weekend."

The significant look in Alexius' eye could not be lost. Roxanne would know just exactly what her boss wanted to do at lunch time, and how she would no doubt be expected to eat lunch with him under some pretense of work. The barest wink confirmed this, and Alex was forced to turn around to meet his co-worker and discuss whatever official business they had to attend to.

((Feel free to skip ahead to lunch, if you'd like to.))

((But of course))

Roxxi set up her little lap top and made notes all day, fielding calls and territorially protecting her Alexius's lunch time with her. She smiled at the logic he'd used to fend off appointments. It felt good to know that he wanted her--the apprehension he'd had the night before all but vanishing from his face whenever he saw her. After being a good girl and taking notes in his meetings, she was going to get a reward. And for being the man Alexius Wolf was meant to be, he would be getting one as well. Both of them were still relatively new to things like this, but it was nice to know that he would/could be forgiving.

When lunch finally came it was a miracle. The instant his last meeting was finished, she took him by the arm and whisked him away toward the elevator. Luckily they managed to get the whole thing to themselves. "Where would you like to go for lunch, sir? I've heard that there's good food back at the hotel," she hinted, still keeping up the pretense of working.

"If you don't mind," said Alex, reaching for one of the buttons on the elevator's panel, casually nudging Roxanne's hand away from its target 'B'. "I thought that we could just eat up in my office. It'll be nice and private, and of course we can have a little business meeting of our own there. What do you say to that?"

The elevator was already starting to rise, going back up to the top floor of Mr. Wolf's penthouse executive, where he had his own large space segregated from that of the other offices which housed his many aids and supplicants, all busy little bee's to keep the great man's corporate empire breathing and profitable. At least, while he was in Vegas. There were even finer accommodations at the international HQ back home. Roxanne had been there many times before as Alex's personal secretary, usually on meetings of the higher ups so that she could record things, but never on a mission quite so...scandalous...as this.

Alex, for his part knew that now that they were alone in the elevator, ascending, they were more or less free. Even if someone else were to have to get onto the elevator on their way up there would be a pause, a short ding - more than enough time to cease fondling each other for the sake of decency. But even so he held his passion, keeping a respectful distance from his ravishing underling. It was only once they reached the top floor, alone together, that he finally allowed himself to break loose.

Strong hands touched Roxxy's thighs, tracing her round curves up and down. Passionate kisses rained down upon her face, neck, and cheeks. She had to walk backwards as he lovingly caressed her until finally she found herself sitting atop his great mahogany desk, her skirt riding up around her waist, her hair all a-mess.

"God I missed you Roxxy. I thought about you all damn night, and earlier in the shower I thought about you too doing some...some unmentionable things with myself."

That shy little smile of his manifested itself again, if only briefly.

"I don't want to just make love to you right now, Roxanne, I want to worship you too. In here, you are to be a Goddess, okay? Nothing would make me happier I think..."

Roxxi smiled and let him push the button that would take them to his office. It was far more than she'd expected, and quite a bit more scandalous. Expecting that they'd keep up their little ruse until they reached his office, the redhead had been severely taken by surprised as he took her into his arms and started to make up with her. She had all she could do to stand up with him raining so much affection down on her.

So dizzy was she that she didn't even realize she was in his office until she was pushed up onto his desk. She kissed him back when she could and focused only on him as he spoke to her. "Whatever makes you happy, Alex," she said with a little smile. She kissed him passionately and pulled him closer to her. "I thought of you too, you know," she whispered into his ear as she kissed it. "How great you were, how much I wanted you, how happy I was to have you. It just keeps getting better," she said with a smile and she pulled her lips away from him for a moment to look at him again.

Alex gave a coy smile, happy at least that his feelings were reciprocated. Immediately the man fell to his knees, cheek touching the nylon hip of his lover. A freshly shaved cheek grinded there, and eventually a feather light kiss was imparted, followed by more kisses that trailed softly down from Roxxy's leg, onto her knee, and lower to her feet which also were kissed as the great man removed her shoes and began to massage her toes and the arches of Roxanne's dainty feet.

"You're beautiful..." he cooed, "So so beautiful...and perfect..." Roxxy found her leg being hugged again, though thankfully there wasn't any humping yet. He reached his soft hands upwards, finding the waist of Roxxy's underwear and nylon stockings. Very slowly the latter was pulled down, exposing her pale thighs and legs to further affection, which they duly received from Mr. Wolf's mouth with not only kisses, but sucks and licks. In his deepest heart he hoped that Roxxy was enjoying this too...but he could certainly get used to this either way!

Her bare legs were sensitive. His soft lips brushing over him felt wonderful, but tickled fiercely. When he managed to get to her feet, she had real trouble not laughing. His words of adoration were appreciated more than he could possibly know. She'd dreamed of him saying just those words to her before. His words and his lips made her feel more amazing than she had in a long long time. "I live for you, Alex. All of me is yours..." she smiled down at him and let him hold onto him.

((Sorry, hitting a block))

Back
Top Bottom