Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Working Overtime

Raventhefuhrer

Planetoid
Alexius Wolf sat there on the trendy barstool in the Las Vegas hotel bar. Dark circles ringed the man's vibrant blue eyes and he stared quietly into his drink which reflected the young man's handsome face back in alcoholic terms. His drink was just a temporary balm for a lifetime of wounds, however.

Born into privilege, Alex was the son of the wealthy entrepreneur Otto Wolf, an immigrant from Germany who had made it big in the states marketing his new steel making process that proved to be more than twice as strong as anything on the market in the day, and since then Wolf Enterprises had branched out to encompass a good share of almost any market, from ladies' cosmetics to assault rifles for the U.S. Marines. Now that all sounds great, except when you realize how socially awkward the new CEO of Wolf Enterprises was - homeschooled from a young age, virtually cut off from social interaction outside of the internet. Not that he really minded though - half of his exile from the real world was self-imposed. Always frighteningly brilliant, Alex had little interest in playing with people his age as a kid.

Whatsmore, he was depressed. Now the young boy prodigy wasn't so young anymore, staring down thirty. He also could no longer shelter himself from the world, now that his old man Otto had died only a few years back, leaving his only living relative all of his wealth and the primary stockholder in his multi-faceted company on one condition: He get married. That's where Carol had come in, Alex's wife and the chief source of his current slump. In order to get his inheritance Alex had married her suddenly, without any real love and the relationship had only progressively soured on account of Carol being in it mostly for money, and scorning her admittedly devoted husband in the bedroom because of...well because of his fetishes. The Golden Boy of Wolf Enterprises did have a very, very darkside afterall...and one that he all too seldom was able to touch.

The barstool creaked as its occupant leaned back, looking at the mahogany wood ceilings above, his face sporting several days worth of growth. That was a side effect of his low-eb mood swings, the lack of personal hygiene. Luckily he'd managed to bathe and brush his teeth today...but somehow shaving always got put on the back burner. The national sales meeting here at the ritzy Vegas hotel hadn't gone very well, what with the economy like it was. It was only because of Herculian efforts by Alex that the company was even still floating, since so many of its assets had crumbled right out from under it like foundations of a building collapsing in a pile of rubble. Naturally this meant that Alex, and virtually everyone else, had to take a pay cut. Boy Carol had not liked that, a tidbit that Alex could never understand. They already had millions and millions of dollars...what did it matter if he brought home two million a year or one millions? He exhaled...never good enough for that bitch. He couldn't even remember the last time they'd rutted in a sweaty heap on his bed, and even then it as like fucking a block of ice.

The ice cubes in his brandy clinked as he took another gulp, shoving his glass out towards the barkeep, the only person in the room besides himself.

"Hit me."

Roxxi had heard that her boss had gone out drinking and she wondered if he was upset. He'd looked terrible lately in the office and it sounded as though the tension in his voice could have choked the man. She sighed as she pulled up to the bar and saw his car. It pained her to see the man struggling so, despite his youth. She licked her lips before applying a bit of gloss to her already perfect lips and setting them in. She would just have to do her best to sooth him, relax him. It was then that the redhead parked behind him and headed inside the bar with her purse.

Even if the bar had been crowded, she was sure that anyone could have easily picked her out of the crowd. She wore a pair of dark thigh-high nylons that a garter held up beneath her short red skirt. Her black, pinstriped shirt hugged her curves in just the right places and the shirt showed an ample amount of cleavage now that she wasn't on the clock. The sultry secretary smiled to the bartender as she ordered a scotch and sat next to her boss, crossing her legs.

"Hey there. If I didn't know better, I'd say you were my boss. But I don't know, you don't look much like him up close. Too bad, though. He's pretty hot," Roxxi said with a wink.

Those handsome eyes of his glided to the side, viewing Roxxi from the corner of his vision. Goodness she could be attractive...with those pretty nylons, and that bountiful ass that hid beneath the tight skirt. Oooh Alex shivered, his pants growing a bit tighter, his breath hitching in his throat. So what if he was married? He could look but not touch, right?

"Hey Roxanne," he replied quietly, accepting the second drink and tipping it back. She must have just finished her spreadsheets and sending out the memo's. Come to think of it alot of the young ladies who were on his payroll came to places like this after work, trying to pick up a guy, though he seldom saw it. "Cut it out, I'm still your boss even if we aren't getting paid at the moment," he said, forcing a soft grin. "Hey barkeep, bring the lady the drink of her choice on me."

A sidelong glance and a little smirk later, and Roxxi knew that he wasn't really mad at her. As far as he knew, she was just joking around too and of course they had always been close work friends.

The pretty redhead put a hand on his shoulder and shook her head. "Oh, lighten up you. I really am worried about you though. You don't look anything like yourself these days." She leaned toward him and accepted another scotch from the bartender. She admired the way he always tried to keep things professional around her. If nothing else, it meant that he wasn't just some asshole with no control. However, if the rumors she heard about his wife were true, she probably would have had a divorce by now. God bless Alex for trying, but a man in his position needed someone who could give him what he wanted, and make her own decisions

"Why don't you tell me about it, hm? I'm a good listener," she said, throwing a bit of husky want into her tone. She sipped on her drink and licked her lips. How she wanted to just lean over and make that man sing. If she was in his wife's position, she'd be far better for him. More receptive, more appreciative, and far more fun than some uppity bitch. Besides, Roxxane wouldn't have squandered her share of the money on six pairs of 1000 dollar shoes for herself; she would have spent it on her mother's hospital bills, medical research, and making sure the man who made it all possible was as happy as he could be.

"Go on, Alex, spill. I've got plenty of time, and you know you do too." She gave him a reassuring smile and waited for him to speak, hoping that it wouldn't take much more coaxing.

Sigh.

"It's Carol," he said, but then quickly corrected himself. "Well, its not just Carol, its also the economy in the tank, and business being bad. The board likes to pressure me to make last year's shipments when they all know that's about as possible as me making the sun turn pink since no one is buying things now adays, not with the stock market what it is. So they bitch at me in the board room, and then I have to make pay cuts for the entire company, me included, and then the wife bitches me out about that and other things."

He made a soft 'augh' sound, by all means happy to spill the beans. He needed someone to talk to, and this had to get off his chest before it suffocated him.

"And you know what? I'm here trying to keep the company going, and she calls to yell at me because I'm going to be a few days late getting home. And then she has the gall to tell me that there are chores around the house to be done. I'm a multi millionaire! Hire a damn maid and a gardener for all I care, just give me some peace. A man should be happy to go home and leave work behind, not happy to go to the bar to hide from both for an hour."

He slurped some brandy, but then set the glass back down and shot his secretary and apologetic look.

"But you probably didn't really want to hear about all of that - and besides I shouldn't be saying those things about people behind their backs, you know? It's just all such a mess...dunno what to do sometimes, you know? All of the Harvard degrees and MBA's in business never prepare you for this..."

She smiled reassuringly and gave an inward cheer. Maybe she could be in Carol's place, just for one night. The redhead placed a caring hand on his shoulder and she came closer to him. "Oooh, you poor thing. It's really not fair of her to put so much pressure on you. She should learn to do the 'chores' that need to be done if it's so pressing." She rolled her eyes at the uselessness of people like his wife and put her arm around him. "You're doing the best you can, and if she thinks she can do better, maybe she should see what you have to deal with."

She was glad that her subtle scent could be picked up from here, that she was touching him. Her intentions would be seen as pure, and for the most part they were, but she'd had a thing for her boss for ages. Being able to touch him like this was very nice bonus. "Have you been sleeping at all?"

"Not much," replied Alex, who was a chronic insomniac. At least the sympathy was good though...he really needed that, and as he drummed his fingers on the bar he said as much.

"Thank you, Roxanne. I guess I just needed someone to care. My families' dead, my wife is frigid, and the board...well who looks at the board to care? Heh..." said the millionaire, flashing a soft smile at his friend, an honest and good one that was so rare these days. With a quiet heave he pushed himself up onto his feet, and paid the barkeep for his services with a bit extra for tip, and also a ten dollar bill incase Roxxi wanted to keep hitting the sauce for a bit.

"Her next drink is on me, Sanchez. Roxxane? I'm going up to my room if you don't mind...bit tired from working today and maybe the booze will help me sleep. Hah. If you want to talk more it'll have to be upstairs in my room."

Without even realizing it he had suggested something rather taboo - even if that wasn't what he'd meant to say, there it was. But Alex, if he noticed it, made no apology or even blushed, so the standing invitation lingered in the air and apparently had innocent intentions.

"If not then I'll see you tomorrow for the plane ride home."

Roxxi smiled and patted his shoulder. "Of course, Alex. I'm sure I'll stop by before I head to bed to make sure you're okay. Good night," she said, waving at him as he left her at the bar. She ordered another drink and savored it slowly. So he wanted someone to care? Who better to do it than she? Besides, she needed to blow off a bit of steam. After she finished the drink a good fifteen minutes later, chatting with the bartender, the attractive woman paid her tab and then headed upstairs.

Whether he really knew it or not, she could tell that Alex still wanted to talk to her. She doubted that the alcohol would help him to sleep--he'd probably just fight the drowsiness it brought on. Poor guy. With a flip of her slightly curled red hair, she knocked on his door deciding that she would help him to relax one way or another. The secretary knew he needed to sleep, but he could do it on the plane. Who could sleep in his position at this very moment? Her determination forced her to knock on his door again. She didn't like to wait. She would have to mention that to him.

Roxanne would find Alex freshly shaved when he opened the door, smiling at her - and apparently freshly showered too. Philosophers had always considered the great effect infatuation with a woman could have on a man...personal hygiene would increase, exuberance might replace depression, work outs would increase if not just start altogether when there had been none to begin with. Such seemed to be the case here, where Alex was a changed man since he'd left the bar. He wore only a bathrobe now, though it was cinched tight and by no means unmodest or overly erotic.

"Come in," he stated softly, stepping aside to allow Rose into the Vegas penthouse suite. It stood at the top of the forty-story hotel, towering over most other buildings. It had its own hot tub in one corner, a large plasma TV, and several overstuffed white leather sofas to go with a modern steel and glass coffee table. One entire wall was made of industrial strength, super thick glass which overlooked all of the glimmering neon city in a breathtaking view, at least at night. Here Alex paused, looking over what he could imagine for a moment to be his empire, with him as king of the world - true or not.

"Please sit down. Can I get you a drink, Roxxy?"

His shaved face and robed body pleased her. He was starting to look like the man she'd been drawn to from the beginning. She got the distinct impression that he was trying for her, but she didn't want to jinx anything. She slid in past him, intentionally brushing against him as she looked around the suite. "Wow. A room befitting the man," she said with a little grin. She let her shoes rest by the bed as she sat on it. She crossed her nylon-covered legs and looked out the window, tossing some of her hair over her shoulder.

"If you're going to have something. Don't go out of your way for me, though." Her politeness was starting to wear on her determination. She could still see dark circles under his eyes. And despite the pick up in his mood, she sincerely doubted that he would stay that way. His step wasn't as lively as it had been when she'd first met him, and it had been steadily wearing down until it was more of a limp than a step.

"I'm glad to see that you're starting to be more like your old self. Is there anything I can do to help you there?"

"Huh? Well thank you," he said, replying to her comment about him getting back to his old self. He did feel a little better than he had earlier, but that could just be the booze and the coffee talking, he supposed. Either way, he poured some fresh coffee, and put in the appropriate amount of cream and sugar before delivering Roxanne her cup. He took his own then and sipped it, going to a nearby chair as he sat there, watching Roxxy's now bare feet.

Ohh he was something of a foot fetishist...and the way that she daintily curled her toes, or let her shoe dangle from her foot was enough to rather turn him on, stimulating blood flow to his nether regions which made him squirm and finally cross his leg uncomfortably. Those were inappropriate thoughts for a boss to have about his secretary - especially when said boss was married!

"You've been looking tired too, Roxxy. I know we've had alot of work to do lately...but I heard some talk around the office. I guess your mom is kind of in bad shape?"

Their eyes met...his were sincere, searching, caring.

"If you want to talk about it I can be a sounding board. I still remember her from that party we did a few years back, she was such a polite lady and very sweet. If there's anything I can do then I'd certainly love to..."

"Well, short of footing her hospital bills, I'm afraid you're out of luck," she said with a frown. OKay, so she was taking on more of a workload to help pay for her mother's hospital bills, but she hadn't thought that it'd shown that much. "She's going to need surgery on her heart. And she's just been diagnosed with diabetes, so that means a life-style change and that for the first few weeks out of the hospital, someone's going to have to be with her a lot. I can't afford to keep her in the hospital, so I'm going to have to ask my aunt to come and move in with us for awhile, which means a lot of rearranging in my house..." she took a deep breath and shook her head. "But I'll handle it. It's just the bills that I'm worried about paying off. I'm wondering if I'll have enough money saved up by the time of the surgery in a few months."

She shrugged and let her shoes completely fall of as she sipped at her coffee. "Although, if you can't help me out financially, I wouldn't mind a foot massage."

"Haha..." said Alex, uncomfortably. He watched her feet swaying a bit, the idea of massaging them and in turn having them glide of his crotch... He closed his eyes and shivered. "Well how much do the medical bills cost? I mean, you've been a very good employee...if I hadn't just had to give pay cuts to the entire company I'd give you a raise - Gosh I just realized, making you take a paycut probably puts your mother at risk, doesn't it?"

Well now he felt bad!

"I know your problems are bad. Get me a quote of what it will all cost - for your mom that is - and I'll be happy to try and contribute. As for me? Well you know my wife doesn't really love me, but its more than that...the sex is horrible. I'm still a young man, Roxxy, and my first experience with sex, and hell all of the other ones after that were with Carol, and all she does is lay on her back. God forbid I even want her to do anything remotely kinky like wear lingerie or give or even receive a blowjob and I'm a pervert and sleeping on the couch that night! I'm just..."

He leaned back in his chair, head craning over the back while his eyes stared at the ceiling.

"I think I'm having a mid-life crisis at age twenty-eight. I'm realizing that my life is just...well not what I wanted, its toxic for me. But I'm married, and I have a company and I can't just up and leave either relationship, so its like I'm unhappy and there's just nothing I can really do about it, you know? There's a feeling of helplessness - of hopelessness."

Blushing, he looked back at his friend.

"Sorry for that - especially the sex part. I had been thinking about everything while you were still at the bar and I guess I just needed to say it aloud."

So the rumors were true. Roxxi's heart went out to him. She really did feel as though he deserved more for all that he did than what Carol gave him. He'd even offered to help her out. The redhead had only been joking when she suggested that he help her financially. It made her feel a little guilty, but still excited. "You're a good man, Alex Wolf. You deserve way better treatment." She stood up and walked over to him, hips swaying hypnotically. Her problems didn't affect her quite as much because she could hold them at arms length for the most part--she had time separating her and the events that would trouble her. "All you ever do is the best you can for everyone around you. Doesn't anyone ever take care of you?" she asked.

Frowning, she set her coffee aside and came to his side kneeling before him, his view of her cleavage probably incredible. "The way I see it, your wife doesn't deserve you. Doesn't deserve your money, your love, or anything about you. She's a stuck up bitch who's using you." Her face tilted up to his so her stormy eyes could lock onto his baby blues. "The way I see it, you don't owe her any kind of loyalty. Why don't you let me help you?" she asked, her hands on his knees now. All she could do now was hope that Alex understood what she was offering him for all of his understanding.

Emotionally vulnerable? Yes. Sexually starved? Yes. Socially Awkward? Yes. Stupid? No.

Alex's eyes met Roxanne's after they had drifted from her feet, to her wonderful hips, and finally down her shirt as various parts of her were exposed for his eyes, and his eyes alone. There was something so intimate, affectionate about this whole moment...Whereas Carol would be on the other side of the room watching TV, or doing her nails while Alex talked to her about his problems and only half listening to him in the first place; Roxxy was on her knee before him, with pretty eyes shimmering with care, even half held tears. Though she hadn't even touched him the gentleness of her metaphorical caress intoxicated him. What contrast there was between his wife and this woman!

But was she faking it? Alex hoped not, with all of his heart...he was already being used by one woman, and had no desire to be used by another. Even so...from the start Carol had just smiled at him and called him 'honey', never anything like this. 'Alea iacta est!' (Let the dice fly high!) Caesar said before he crossed the Rubicon and tore down his old life to build up a new one. A student of history and a lover of the Romans, Alex knew that Caesar had been making a gambit. And here Alexius was doing the same, with a woman who could also just be out for money, or trying to lure him into a sexual harassment suit, but he didn't care. He would emulate Caesar, and risk everything for a better life...he only hoped that he didn't end up dead on the Senate floor like Caesar did.

"I...I see what you're saying Roxanne...but I'm married and...well."

His eyes turned to the ring on his finger, blazing in the lamplight. With a soft wince he rubbed it off of his hand and put it in his pocket. A marriage in law but not in mind, body, or soul was no marriage at all.

"It wouldn't be easy...we'd have to hide it. And I'd be busy alot...and what I want in the bedroom is so much more than just lingerie and oral sex, Roxanne. It's whips, and handcuffs, and corsets and all sorts of other dark little taboo's."

He was scared, scared to be hurt again. Even more, he was scared that after having been honest Roxanne would recoil, give him that same face that Carol had the first time he'd asked her to dominate him. That she'd even get up and walk away, or slap him, or call him a mean name and then go and tell everyone. Oooh what a horrible situation to be in! He buried his head in his hands, shaking it.

"I understand if you don't feel comfortable with any of that...."

Roxxane could see the conflicting emotions cross his face one by one. Loyalty to the institution of marriage, doubt that she was as good as she said she would be, fear that he could end up broken after this. Her eyes widened when he removed his wedding band and put it away. He started his little speech and she knew he was hers to command. He wanted a lot more than what he was getting now, and she could see the desperation in his face as he told her all of this. If she ever met carol, she would have to do quite a bit to her for taking this wonderful man and reducing him to a sad pile of nerves with no way out.

Having had quite enough of his sorrow, and his guilt, she put her fingers under his chin and tilted her face back up to hers. "Well, you'll have to warm me up to the idea of a whip," she said, kissing his lips ever-so softly. "But I'll do it for you," she whispered, kissing down his neck softly, gently, trying not to frighten him too much. "I want to be what your silly wife could never be for you. I want to make you happy. You deserve far better." She continued to tell him that, and she hoped that it would finally strike true to him, for him.

Alex felt his his lips touch hers - magical heat created, swelling up in his pants, his cheeks and in his fluttering heart. Their faces were so near, and Alex could feel Roxanne's breath on his cheeks, and she could feel his on hers, hot and desperate. God would need to forgive him, and so would his conscience. Carol would need to go fuck herself.

His hands hugged Roxanne, clasping together under her butt and using the round humps as leverage to pull her up, up onto his lap and straddling his thighs. From there skilled fingers honed by years of typing and internet gaming in his youth danced nimbly along Roxxy's body, massaging her shoulders, kneading the small of her back, and even cupping her buttocks. It was like he was a young(er) man again, and it was his first time to fuck. All of the excitement, the passion, the energy had come back to his tired body, and before she knew it Roxxy was up in the air, her legs and arms wrapped about her bosses' lean body while he carried her back to the bed. They touched the sheets together, his hands in her hair, on her clothes trying desperately to undo the troublesome clasps that withheld her full body from him.

Lust had obviously been ignited this evening and maybe...just maybe...love had too.

She should have known that Alex would have reacted the way he did. She had expected he'd be more hesitant. Clearly, Roxxi had underestimated his need. Her own fingers wound their way into his hair and pulled him closer as he kissed her. The explored his broad shoulders and back as he transferred her from his hot lap and to the bed. As his hands fumbled with her clothes, she helped him by undoing her skirt and lifting her hips, letting it fall down her long legs, revealing her garter and nylons. She kissed his lips and started undoing her shirt from the bottom while he struggled with a few of the ones closer to her bra. Before he knew it, she was lying before him in incredibly sexy lingerie waiting for him to take that from her as well.

He'd told her that he'd wanted to be dominated, but at this point in time, it seemed as though he merely wanted to take, and so she would let him. Her hands surely took hold of the belt on his robe and then untied it. She took her time, revealing his body, taking him in before she pushed him up and tore the rob off of him. Now, he could do what he wanted, and she could enjoy him. More than likely, Alex wouldn't have any trouble falling asleep tonight.

Alex was wanting dominance in his life...but that was for later. For now he needed to get rid of the blueballs his wife had given him.

Strong hands found the woman's panties, and garter too - stripping them both away before he spread her cleft open and took his own penis in hand, bathrobe hanging around him like a cape. Their first intimate contact was sealed with penetration, the soft, searching kind that any honorable man gave his woman on her first time. Just to make sure she was unhurt, or not still a virgin. It showed that Alex desired their sexual experiences to be positive for the both of them, and not just him. No...no 'fuck and run' here.

Interestingly enough, he didn't pig out on the woman's breasts and infact only unclothed them so that he could grope them and tease her nipples. He was more of an ass man really...and he'd be sure to get to that later, but for now Alexius Wolf closed his eyes, and let his body and labido take him to a happy place.

Alex was far more sensitive than she thought. Though he was eager to enter her, when he thrust in, he was gentle, sensual, and tender. She moaned softly as she became used to him, gasping as he started a rhythm between the two of them that felt wonderful. Her nipples were taught with sexual energy as he teased them, her body appreciating the care he took to show all of her pleasure. Roxxi stared into his eyes with a kind of appreciation that she was sure Carol could never muster. There was fondness, perhaps even love in her eyes as he took her. She watched him and soon found a counter rhythm so that their hips worked together to bring them both as much pleasure as possible.

Soon after, she closed her eyes and moaned louder as they went at it. "Oooh, God, Alex! So good!"

The expensive bed, with its hundreds of thread-count sheets and it luxurious support was nothing compared to the two humans locked in coitus above it, rutting, making the iron frame groan and complain. When Roxanne moaned, Alex moaned in reply, his voice low and feral, like a beast growling. The warmth that enveloped him, the bliss that washed over him was so, so good...much better than even the best he and Carol had had and once again the contrast between his two lovers was staggering.

Heavy balls, laden with unspent cum swung back and forth, smacking Roxxy's bottom with a lewd crack every few moments, and as their bodies began to slicken with sweat and sexual fluids Alex could feel his control ebbing away, his hold in the precipice growing tenuous until finally...

"Roxanne!"

Every pump of his thighs corresponded to a contraction of his penis, the man's balls tight against his groin. Every fiber of his being was enflamed with passion and heat, and soon every bit of his sperm was expended, dumped into his woman in great spurts. Tired, he fell to his belly, wrapped up in his employees loving embrace.

Her name had never sounded so beautiful to her as when it came from his lips, his voice laced with intense pleasure and a sweet sensual pain that few could pick up on. She could tell that he'd needed her. Roxxi, however had the same problem he'd had. "Alex!" she moaned as he released into her, his thick, warm cum inside of her now. She moaned loudly and climaxed, cumming hard.

She closed her eyes and kissed him passionately as he collapsed onto her, her arms wrapping around his spent form. "You were wonderful, Alexius," she whispered, her eyes closing as she held him. "Perfect," she said with a little smile. The clock however, told her that she needed to be away in about five hours. "Mmmmm, I don't want to leave you...but I should think about leaving soon."

"No!" said Alexius, grasping his lover to his chest, holding her tight against the cool air, smothering her in the bedsheets. "Stay with me, please. Any woman who gives me that certainly deserves to share my king-size bed with its hundreds of thread-count and other warmths... Besides...I liked talking, how about we just talk?"

And they did indeed need to talk...talk about Roxxy's mother, talk about their relationship, talk about his fetishes if this were to be anything long term at all. True, it might be better if this turned out to be a one night fling, forgotten on Monday and never spoken of again. But after the last twenty minutes of passion Alex thought that he very much did *not* want that...he wanted this to go on.

"Our flight isn't until Saturday afternoon...and I can give you tomorrow off. Just stay with me, okay Roxxy?"

Roxxi was stunned when he practically begged her to stay with him. He really did want more from her than just one night, and it made her smile with relief. "We'll talk, if that's what you want Alex. Of course I'll stay with you. I really didn't want to leave you, but..." why finish? Why finish that silly statement when she'd already decided to stay with him? His amazing blue eyes were focused only on her, and she couldn't say no to him. Not now.

Alex wanted to open up to her, to tell her things he wouldn't tell anyone else. He wanted to be with her, hold her close just like this for as long as he could. Who was she to deny him? She smiled and kissed his lips softly, pulling him close to her, replacing the silence she'd trailed into with tenderness. When she needed air, she let him go and said, "What would you like to talk about first, Alexius?"

The kiss, the cuddle, the warm eyes - they all did quite a bit to ease the nerves and make Alex feel right at home with this woman, as if they themselves were married and Carol was non-existent. Yes...Carol. What if she found out? She'd probably leave him immediately, and try to take all of his money too. And then there would he be?

"Well...I'm not sure how this all will play out - with Carol I mean, and our future too - but I do have to thank you for a...Well gosh, a wonderful night. When we leave here I'll have to go back to my wife, even if we don't love each other, and you'll need to go back to your sick mother and take care of her. But look, I'll help you with her at least...if you need money for her surgery or her medicine, I'd be happy to write you a check. We can still meet though, together like this I mean, on business trips, or in hotel rooms. At least for now...I'm not sure what the long term outlook is, you know?"

Now came the uncomfortable part.

"And then there's my uhm...my fetishes. I mean, some of them are pretty out there, but they don't deserve to be yelled at or anything like Carol does. So...open mind please? I understand if you kind of think they're weird but...but here it goes Roxxy. I have a thing for feet...massaging them, kissing them. I have a thing for butts, your butt...I want to kiss it, lick it, have you sit on my face, I want to smell it. I...I like it when my ladies are a cocktease, and they stroke me over and over again, but don't always let me cum. I also like hot lingerie, and kinky sex toys and some light bondage. And...erm..." he broke off, his face almost so bright red that it glowed. "I think that I might also like receiving anal...from a finger, or a toy, or a strap-on. I know that's probably not what most ladies expect in a man! I know...its pathetic really. But...at least I have a nice personality, right?"

Back
Top Bottom