Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Story & Smut Search. { Fandom / Original }

NatureNymph

let the rain fall
Withdrawn
Well, well, well, hello again, Blue Moon. It's good to be back. Long story short, I've had some personal problems that were recently resolved that kept me offline for quite a few months now, but I'm back in full power and ready to get writing again.

Please read this whole thread before messaging me, as it contains information that is vital to a successful roleplay together.

• F-List. Please give it a once-over and compare it to your own. The "Fave" and "Yes" columns can be included without asking me; the "Maybe" column involves kinks I will involve in some circumstances or ones that will require discussion; and anything in the "No" column, I will not write. No exceptions.
  • What I Offer: About one or two posts a week, give or take; properly checked spelling and grammar, as well as interesting variations in vocabulary and syntax; detailed posts that give your character something to react to; questions and answers to develop plotting; a mix of story and smut, never skewed 100% in either direction; friendly, but not flirty, OOC chat.
  • What I Require: Politeness and respect in OOC; patience in regards to post schedule; well-checked posts (spelling, grammar, interesting word choice) that give my character something to react to or otherwise advance the story; willingness to provide an in-character sample if asked, as I will upon request.
  • RP Specifics: Thread or PM only for IC, Discord available for OOC upon request; face-claims or descriptions are fine with me; third-person at all times, including in OOC discussion - please do not call characters "you" or "me".
There, pretty painless, hmm? As for my ideas, I don't really have anything concrete to offer, but instead, I would like to hear about your cravings. I will list a few tidbits about what I generally enjoy, but the rest is up to us to plan and world-build together.
  • Fantasy Settings. From high (heroes, quests, good vs. evil) to low (urban, dark, paranormal) to medieval (dragons, royalty, warriors) I'm open to it all! Anything that doesn't exist in our normal world, I'm 100% game for it.
  • Modern Settings. These will need something intriguing to keep me locked in; basic, slice-of-life, characters meet and fall in love stories tend to get rather stale. Think cults, spies, law enforcement, celebrities (original only, I don't play real people), the extremely wealthy, organized crime, etc. Not to say I won't do a college or office setting, but it will require an interesting hook.
  • Sci-Fi Settings. I'm much less experienced with this kind of thing, but I'm willing to dive in as long as my partner understands that I'm a beginner. I'd prefer to stick with aliens or space exploration rather than exploring in-depth technology and such.
  • Fandom Settings. I know of a wide multitude of things, but I won't limit myself to a list. Chances are, if it's even relatively popular, I might know enough about it to at least use the setting. Canon characters will require a level of familiarity, but you're always welcome to ask, though be aware that if you ask me to play a canon for your OC, I'll require that you do the same for me. Some favorites include Harry Potter, Star Wars, and Disney, but like I said, I know of a lot of things and may even be willing to delve into new material.
That's about it for now. Please PM me and we can get some stories started!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom