Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I have a question regarding name changes.

ZetaInfection

Planetoid
I was here almost 10 years ago, it has been a very long time. I don't think I was even that active back then since I only posted one message and a truckload of PMs, haha. Anyway, I wanted to PM a staff member but found that I couldn't. I would like to change my name to reflect the handle I go by on other RP sites, if that is possible?

And I also wanted to know about the thread locking policy here in character threads or world building threads. I am on another forum and they locked these after 2 months and it's annoying to have to babysit them so I can edit them when needed. It would be worse to have to babysit these on two different sites as well. Do you lock these after a certain amount of time?

Solo

π–‘π–Šπ–™ π–™π–π–Š π–•π–†π–˜π–™ π–‰π–Žπ–Š
Staff member
Officer
Hi DeltaUnion! Welcome back to the site!

Things have definitely changed since you've been here. We now require three posts in the forums before your account is upgraded to 'full member' status - you can always respond here to get one more post in, then you should be good to go, though I welcome you to post in the Introductions forum, as a member of the Welcoming Committee can then come around and post some helpful links for you that will let you know a bit about how the site operates now!

As for changing your username, you'll have to PM an Admin about that. They can be found with the red usernames!

We generally don't lock things unless requested by a member (or if the threads are breaking rules, i.e. having too many request threads and refusing to delete the overage, or if the thread gets too off-topic/negative) so you should be alright there!

Let any of us staff know if you have any other questions! We're happy to have you back!

Top Bottom