Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Benjamin Bunny Journal

prettylykSIN

Supernova

• o4.10.o9

So today is the second day of having my adorable little Benjamin. I've realized that this little ball of fluff is perfect for me. He's fearless and an all around jerk to every other animal he encounters. I noticed this when I first looked in on him at the petshop. Seemed like he had the run of the pen and could send the other rabbits fleeing to the other end of the pen. At times he'd chase a certain rabbit around, biting at the poor thing until it cowered in a corner and just let Benjamin bite at it. This amused me greatly.

So I brought it home to my mom's house, since I can't have it in my own apartment until I move in with Laudanum. I admit, I was kinda afraid to leave him there since my mom has a boxer and a cat that always seems to be in killer mode. So I set up his cage in the library on the floor, Roxie (the boxer) looking eagerly over my shoulder. Isadora (the cat) was no where to be found. Probably outside killing something. So after getting everything set up, a back off and let Roxie get a good look at Benjamin. She's usually good with other animals, but I was still apprehensive. Well, much to my surprise and amusement, Benjamin hopped right up to Roxie and sniffed her on the nose.... and then bit her. Poor Roxie won't go near the cage anymore. lol

I didn't witness the meeting between Isadora and Benjamin, but the cat is also giving the cage a wide berth. Seems I got the Terminator of bunnies. He's the sweetest thing with me though. He gives kisses. o3o When I hold him he'll turn his head to press his nose to my face. Its so cuuuuute!

Anyways, I'm gonna steal Joe's laptop to take pictures of him later since I still can't find my camera
      > >;;
      [/list:u][/list:u]

Back
Top Bottom