Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Survival-Incest...say what?!

QuillAndInk

For Pen and Paper!
Everything seemed fine. The Smiths had been off the grid for a solid two months, living deep in the Wilderness. It was something Mr. Smith had wanted to do for years. Sure, the kids had protested heavily, but after the first week of no cellphones, no games, no connection to the outside world, they had changed. They had started looking up instead of down, started interacting with each other more and more, and started helping out. They had eventually all made their own homes - so to speak - building walls up around their tents, making them more weather proof. They had cleared the area around their camp, making it quite livable and the like. New skills were learned and bodies slimmed down and toned up. Hunting and gathering food that was straight from nature did that to a person.

All were ready at the end of the 2 months to head home though. Hot showers, instant meals and a bug-free house were all more than appealing. The hike out had taken longer than expected - a powerful storm had ripped up several trees along the path - so it was dark by the time they had returned to their vehicle and got it packed up. The drive itself was in complete silence, only the father awake the whole time as he drove in silence. The radio was just static but that wasn't uncommon up in the mountains.

He should have noticed the lack of street lights and other vehicles on the mountain road, especially as they got closer to civilization. But he had become so used to the pure darkness that it didn't register. Pulling up into their own driveway was a silent relief. The lights not working was only a slight hindrance as well. Tired feet shuffled to respective bedrooms where bodies soon fell asleep in beds. Mr. Smith, like always was the first to wake up in the morning. It was then that he made a few discoveries that put him on edge and would require further investigation.

===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===+++===​

Welcome to my thread!

I want to reveal more information in game, so what other details I can provide here will be limited so as not to ruin the surprise. What I am looking for is people to fill out the roles of the family. They will be listed below, along with a character-sheet guide. The sexual theme (outside of survival and discovery) for this will be incest. Perhaps your character has always been curious, or attracted to another family member. Maybe they've even fooled around a little but nothing too serious. Faced with their new prospects, and the mysterious feeling of being hornier than usual, perhaps certain boundaries will finally be crossed.

All characters will be 16+, with the oldest sibling being no more than 22. I would like to keep an equal amount of M:F ratio. Should their be an unusually high interest in this, I would be willing to introduce a few 'cousins' as well.

Characters
Name: Richard Smith
Role:
Father

[Picture Reference]
Who doesn't like pictures?

Personality: Richard comes across as a non-nonsense, tough-as-nails type of guy. Which is exactly what he is. The military life is deeply imprinted on him and has affected the way he interacts with people and raised his children. He might not have been the warm, friendly, loving kind of father - long hours kept him away - but he does love his children all the same.

Background: Richard was always destined for the Army. He loved being outdoors, getting dirty, and being bullied turned him into a fighter. He bottled his emotions until one day in high-school when he snapped. Beating up your bully and sending him to the hospital is a good way to end the bullying. It also got him sent to Juvenile Detention. Juve only served to toughen him up even more and when he turned 18, he joined the Army. It seemed like a pretty easy decision to him. He had never been particularly smart in school and college just didn't feel right to him. The military certainly did.

Richard served in the Army until he got married. It was a hard decision retiring from Military Life, but he did it for his wife and his kids. He didn't want to be that absent father - or that dead father - and wanted to be a factor in their lives. Of course, money makes the world go around, so while he wasn't putting his life on the line on a daily basis, he found himself working hard, long, and unusual hours as a Military Consultant. Sure, it did keep him away from time to time, but the paycheck was worth it and it wasn't nearly as long as Military Deployments.

The trip to the woods was years in the making and something Richard really needed. He needed to get back in touch with his roots and desires and felt one with nature during the length of the trip.

Hard Ons: Public Sex, Nudism, Rough Sex
Hard Offs: SCAT, Watersports, SNUFF, Gore, Sissies, Bullies.
Desires: Unknown

Oldest Son -
Youngest Son -

Mother -
Oldest Daughter -
Youngest Daughter -
Please copy/paste this 'Sheet' and PM it to me if you're interested in joining this game.

Name: Character Name
Role: Role within the Family
[Picture Reference] Who doesn't like pictures?
Personality: Whats your character like? What gets them ticking or ticked off?
Background: Tell us about your character and what they've done in their life.
Hard Ons: Biggest Turn Ons for your Character (up until this point)
Hard Offs: What makes your feet go cold.
Desires: Things your character will come to love in the near future.
Additional Information: Anything else you'd care to share, or keep a secret that only I (the GM) will see/know?

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind doing this. I wouldn't mind playing the oldest son on this. Gotta get to work though, I'll be back to reread this and throw up a character sheet later tonight.

I am certainly looking! Send char sheets my way and I'll fill things in as we go!

Wouldn't mind playing the father. I will say that this kind of premise tends to work better if there are slightly more females than males.

Will need to see profiles before officially 'accepting' a player into a role.

Not sure what happened with the interest in this. No one has submitted a profile yet.

lol guess nobody is really into it, I was just waiting for someone else to post profiles first.

I saw that we had just 1 female, so didn't think this was going to get off the ground.

No one is posting profiles but me ^-^ You all need to send them to me for approval.

Some one sent in a youngest daughter profile but I think I should have posted my profile first.

I'll do so later today after work so anyone still interested can base their characters around that one.

Got enough of my profile up for now. Should clarify a little stuff up.
Feel free to view it and then (re)submit your profiles if still interested in this.

Name: Chloe
Role: Younger Daughter
Chloe (NSFW)
Personality: She is a hard worker and a geek. She is in love with Anime and books alike and loves to immerse herself on those worlds reasons why she is always reading or writing. She is very sex shy and somewhat afraid of sex reasons why her boyfriends are few (or none) and she still has her virginity.
Background: She is on high school and is currently at Senior year (Skipping a grade). She has several books ready to be published but wants to publish them herself so she is waiting to be eighteen and look for a job in order to publish them with her own money. She is also a gaming streamer with quite a lot of people following her.
Hard Ons: She is shy at sex but she does not know that bondage and being restrained is very much a turn on.
Hard Offs: Anything too extreme, related to bathrooms, puke or animals.
Desires: BDSM and submitting
Additional Information: Anything else you'd care to share, or keep a secret that only I (the GM) will see/know?

I'll get a profile in this one for the older daughter, youngest son, or mother. Just depends on what charries are needed.

I've got the Mother + Father roles sorted. Tweaking some details but the roles are good.

No cousins or anything of that sort at the moment. Need a few of the daughters etc first.

Back
Top Bottom