Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Let's Write some Smut together

BrattyKitten

Meteorite
I'm currently craving forced incest, humiliation, pregnancy risk, non-con, abuse, 3+ penetration, painal, Slut/Tease, Naive turned Bimbo. This being said I do not expect all of these to be included in one of the role plays.

Father/Uncle/Brother/Male Cousin x MC (15-17)
Male/Futa Cop x MC (16+)
Prisoner(s) x MC (18+)
Male/Futa Teacher x MC (16+)
Football Player /Jock / Popular/ Bully x MC (New Kid / Nerd /Goth)
Male Alien / Male Anthro x MC Human Female
YC (male or futa) x MC (Female)

Here are some rough ideas I'd like to brainstorm out with a potential roleplay partner;

1. MC goes to visit her Uncle (YC), Aunt and male Cousins for the summer - when Auntie has to return home early due to a hospital emergency MC learns just how "fond" of her body that YC(s) have become.

2. MC decides to take a short cut home and attempts to cut through YC's yard. MC makes it all the way to the fence on the other side. MC tries to climb through and gets stuck - her thick butt too plush to fit through the opening...what happens next is up to you.

3. It soon becomes known to the educational staff that MC is almost failing all there classes - when one brave teacher makes a crude gesture that MC fulfills the news spreads around campus. MC's six other teachers soon learn how much power they had over MC and soon things go from fun to too far then past that...

4. MC is pulled over by YC. MC smarts off to YC and things quickly get out of hand. A struggle - then suddenly MC's ass is intruded by YC surprising MC with YC's dick being shoved up MC's ass. What happens next? Is this a one time ordeal or does it seem like YC might be stalking MC...have another alternative idea, please PM me!

Message me on Here!
Message me on Discord at BrattyKitten#3591

Back
Top Bottom