Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male [Discord] Cheating Sub Goth X Big Black Cocks Only

GothicCristina

Meteorite
I'm a Hot Goth girl looking for long-term RP's with regular sessions through Discord.
Also, I'm looking for a partner who's willing to be a RP master without a specific character, instead writing as all the characters around me in second person, like a narrator.
As for post length, I'm looking for at least 1 paragraph minimum, each paragraph of around 200 words.
All blacks in the RP must have 10 inch cocks or bigger. Whites can't go above 6 inches, and my boyfriend would be 4.5 inches.

The RP MUST focus around cheating on my boyfriend Dani (a chubby nerd who's socially awkward but cares about me most in the world) with big black cocks (With him feeling devastated about it, or even trying to stop it). And about me being a "Big Black Cock Only" Queen of Spades slut, such as getting branded with "Queen of Spades" tattoos, mocking small white guy's cocks, so on and so forth. I would NEVER fuck my bf, and he would never become dominant in any way. I could fuck white guys too though with a black guy's permission, and always with less benefits (having to use condoms, having to pay for me, etc.)

I have to say that I LOVE not feeling special, but rather just one slut among many, that's why I usually love being part of a harem or similar situations. If I'm a whore, I'd rather be a cheap street whore who fucks on a dark alley rather than a luxury slut.

The RP can include prostitution, blackmail, rape, corruption, gangbangs, orgies, lots of cum, impregnation (I wouldn't mind giving birth to black kids nonstop while my bf raises the kids...), being filmed, tattoo branding, hard drugs... I love dark themes too, so don't be afraid to ask if you have a kink of yours.

As long as the RP is focused around the cheating aspect of it and the BBC worshipping, we can discuss the details of the plot together. And there must be scenes with my boyfriend too, he can't simply appear at the start and never make an appearance after that.

(Character 1 steps closer to you with a confident look in his eyes)
Character 1: Hey babe... (He says with a cocky voice, slapping your ass)
Boyfriend: Hey dude, what are you doing? She's my girl! (Your boyfriend grunts, getting between the two of you.)

Here's a sample turn from me, so you know what to expect:

(I always heard about it, those kinds of stories that the girls say to each other in the clubs and such, but I never thought they would be real. Once you go black, you never go back... it's like a fairy tale told among girls, and none of us take them seriously until we try a big black cock for ourselves, that much I can say for sure. My pussy still feels sore from the brutal fucking I got just now, until I got creampied in my pussy once more. I can't tell how many of them have creampied me with their big black cocks, but I don't care, I want all of them to cum in all my holes and breed me. I won't be able to tell who's the father, but it doesn't matter, I'm sure Dani will be more than happy to raise the kid for me, even if it comes out black, he's such a dumb boyfriend. Laughing a bit with that in mind, I look around me at all the black studs that are getting their next turns. Their big black cocks intimidate me even as they throb and pulsate... They get me so horny that I can't help but smile while caressing my big queen of spades tattoo above my pussy, which marks me as a "BBC ONLY" slut.) Come on big guys, breed me some more...

I expect your turns to be at least the same length as my sample here. If you do one or two liners I'll lose interest very quickly.
I expect you to connect when you say you will. If you don't and don't say anything in advance, or if we're rping and leave without saying something first, you're very likely to lose my interest as well.
You use BDSM/Bondage stuff. I highly dislike being too restrained or wearing latex things.
If you use my character in your turns, I'll lose interest too. Only I can decide for my character.
I want to be a Queen of Spades, not just your personal slut, meaning that I want to fuck many black cocks, not just one. If I feel like you're just trying to make the RP a 1 on 1 I might lose interest.

Text me on my Discord if you're interested: GothicCristina#3313

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom