Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Oh Little Brother.....

LostOne

Star
Nathan smiled to himself as he peeked out the window of his home watching the Taxi pull up. His little brother was coming to live with him. How much fun would that be? He'd always wanted to control the little brat since they were children. Now he could do what he pleased and no one would stop him. His parents had that unfortunate car accident and left the teen alone, so it was their fault he was about to become the blonde man's pain slut.

He was in his early 20's with thick blonde hair that framed his face and dark brow almost black eyes. The eyes were cold and unfeeling as the man behind them, he lived to control and make others obey him and he always got what he wanted. Today he was wearing a pair of tight blue jeans and no shirt a tattoo of a snake wrapping around his left bicep. Backing up he grinned to himself. His downstairs playroom had just been completed and that was what his brother was going to get to see tonight. After he taught the boy that he had no control over anything.

Opening the door he smiled at the teen hugging him tightly. "I've missed you little brother won't you come in. We'll get you settled and everything, with summer around the corner you don't even have to switch schools. This break is going to be all about the two of us re..connecting." pulling away he gathered his bags and opened the door a bit wider.

Mikey looked at his brothers house and whimpered a little bit. He was still having a hard time with his parents death so it would be even harder with his brother doing stuff to him. He didn't know what his brother had been up to but he knew whenever he knew him or was with him all his friends seemed to be scared of him. Looking back at the taxi as it drove off he whimpered a little bit feeling more vunerable then he had ever felt. Going up to the door he saw his brother open it then he gasped in surprise as his brother hugged him tightly. Not knowing he was just showing dominance and soon enough he would be showing even more.

When he pulled away he got a glimpse of his eyes and his body trembled slightly knowing that he was going to get in trouble quicker then he did with his parents. Seeing his brother grab his bags and open the door wider he was a little hesitant but he went in then quickly shut the door looking up at his brother smiling weakly "so...ho whave you been and all??". He saw a comfy couch then he slipped over and sat down on the far edge hoping his brother would sit somewhere else. Biting his lip he looked at his brother with a scared look in his eyes.

Mikey looked around the house and he wondered how his brother affored all this and to pay for his plane ticket and the money to get him back to his house. Shaking his head out of that thought he looked back at his brother then whimpered a little bit seeing an evil look in his eyes "so where is my room?? I don't want to sleep in the same room or same bed like we used to do when we were little..I'm not comfortable with that anymore so don't push it". He looked back at the big flatscreen TV and wondered what kind of channels and all he had.

His sweet innocent little brother was terrified of him and that was quite the turn on. After all Mickey's friends had both gotten I taste of his dominance when he raped every one of them at his little brother's sleep over the week before he left. Of course he wouldn't touch his parent's angel while he lived under their roof, but the boy had been terrified of him every since then. Of course they wouldn't tell anyone because who'd believe them to the outside world Nathan was a model citizen and he had cleaned them all up rather well.

The money came from his investments and blackmail victims. Important business men paid him a monthly allowance so he didn't release videos of them being forced to oral pleasure a much younger man. Or moaning and begging for more as he whipped them or paddled their tight little asses. Image was everything in the city he lived in and he knew no one would rat him out they were all too worried about their trophy wives and expensive cars.

"I doing excellent as you can see, I have a nice lucrative business and it got me this house, the pool, the car and the plane ticket for you." he smirked and sat down right next to him his arm wrapping around the teen's shoulder squeezing it tightly. "Of course you have your own room follow me and then we'll make lunch and I'll give you a tour of my house." standing he gripped his brother's hand tightly and led him upstairs bags in his free hand. The teen's room was rather nice with a decent sized TV. The only odd thing was the cage in the corner and the chains on the bed posts. "This is your room." he commented walking over to the large pillow filled cage. "Nice isn't it? Just ignore the off decoration they don't apply to you yet..."

Mikey looked at his brother as he sat next to him and squeezed his shoulder tightly. He could already feel some of the stuff his brother was going to make him do. Feeling the grip on his hand he yelped in surprise as his brother pulled him up and he growled some yanking his hand out of his and walking behind him. When they got to the room his eyes went wide then he trembled some seeing the cage and the chains on the bed. Looking at him as his brother hauled him over to the cage he looked up at him with terrifed eyes as he said not yet.

Biting his lip hard he pulled back from his brother and started to run. He was trying to figure out where to go and where to feel safe. He knew his brother would be coming after him soon and he knew he would be punished. Sliding around a corner he started to run for the back door and pushed it open not noticing the pool was right infront of him until it was to late. He fell in and he whimpered as he went under then he came back up and started to swim to the other side. When he finally got to the other side though a huge muscular pitbull was right there teeth baring and ready to attack him.

Screaming in surprise he pushed himself off the wall of the pool and was now in the middle as he knew those dogs couldn't swim that well or even fight in the water. He was to focused on the dog to notice his brother had come in and his brother could see his body trembling and his feet not even touching the bottom of the pool. Since of course he was in the deep end he started to get tired from trying to stay above the water. Looking back he saw his brother and he whimpered. He was stuck between his brother and the pitbull and even if he did swim to the other sides of the pool the pitbull would be there right infront of him and might not even hold back snapping or mabye even biting him. Mikey was scared to death and he wasn't going to go anywhere he was going to stay in the middle of the pool even if he drowned he didn't care. He knew it would save him from the pain and suffering his brother would give him.

Rolling his eyes he shot after the boy using a sharp whistle to pull his dog to attention the heavy pit-bull skidding to a stop at the other side of the pool growling and snarling as the boy fell in it teeth bared. "Now why did you have to go and run?" he called as he stripped off his pants and slipped into the pool. His muscular body swam fast in the deep water pausing when he got a hold of the teen gripping his shoulder and dunking his head for several minute before allowing him to surface. "Bad, naughty little brat." he whispered as he half pushed and half swam him to the wall the pit-bull backing off when he saw his master.

"Now see I was going to be all subtle and sneaky before I violated you." he continued to whisper as he tugged down the teen's soaked pants and let them fall to the bottom of the pool. Blunt nails into his hips hard enough to draw blood as he ground his half hard erection against the teen's virgin ass. As he spoke he moved him to the shallow end were the older male could touch the bottom but he couldn't. Whistling the pit-bull followed growling at the struggling teen even when he dunked his head for several more minutes. "Now hold still...." and he forced to fingers into the tight portal and started thrusting them almost violently. The water barely acting as a lubricant.

Mikey looked at his brother as he stripped off his pants then he whimpered hard still trying to stay above the water. When Nathan got to him and dunked him under the water he struggled and kicked at his brothers legs and arms trying to get free. Gasping and coughing as his brother let him back up he coughed up some water and whimpered hard knowing this was a wrong mistake for coming here to his house and even then running into the pool as well running into the pitbull that was looking at him as if he wanted to eat him. When his brother pushed him against the wall on the other side of the pool where he could touch but not him he whimpered and struggled some.

Feeling his brothers hands slip his pants off his eyes went wide at that and the words he brother whispered. Screaming some as he struggled to get away from between the wall and his brother he whimpered and kicked some "bro please no..Don't do this..You can't..just no please". When he was done talking he was dunked under the water one more and he whimpered coughing up water he gasped for air once again as he was brought up. He clinged onto the side of the pool trying to keep himself up and caught his breath. Thats when his brothers fingers violated him and he arched his back screaming with a mix of a painful maon.

"Too late you little cum slut." he whispered sharply as his thick fingers continued to move in and out of the tight channel his own erection hardening and pressing against his hip. Moving he wrapped a hand around the teens limp cock and stroked it harshly. "You'll like it once you’re nice and stretched out. In fact you'll be screaming for more just like all the others." biting the teen’s ear lobe he licked the shell. "Beg for it...." he chuckled darkly moving to press harsh bites on his neck and shoulders.”Beg for my cock to violate your tight little ass, give into me. You know you want it." as he spoke he pressed a third finger inside the tight portal and started stretching harshly forcing the tight muscle's further apart to fit his thick 9 inch shaft.

Nathan pulled out his fingers and pressed them to Mikey's mouth. "Lick them clean brat." he ordered as the pit-bull growled in his face in seemed. "Suck them like the sweetest candy." his hips continued to grind against his newly stretched ass the head barely breeching before pulling back again. He could do this all night until the teen begged to be fucked, he'd done it before. It was a way of proving he had control over the teen, that he could make him beg and plead to be raped and then punished again.

Mikey whimpered and screamed some as his brother kept on fingering his asshole. When he nipped onto his ear he let a yelp of surprise out. He whimpered some more and struggled some wiggling his butt back and forth. Looking at the pitbull he knew he wouldn't be able to get away but he also knew he would not give into his brother one bit. When the biting on his shoulder and neck started he maoned lightly and maoned even louder as his brother started to stroke his cock harshly.

Looking out the windows that the pool had he saw the garden and he whimpered some. No wonder no one thought any of the rumors were true. His brothers house was so nice inside and also he had a good rep. Biting his lip as he brother pulled his fingers out and said to suck then he got a scared look in his eyes as the pitbull glared and bared his teeth at him. Quickly latching onto the fingers he sucked hard and fast then pulled our arching his back some as his cock became hard. He whimpered and squirmed uncomfortabely trying to get away but also get comfortable since his cock was rubbing against the rough pools edge "bro...can..we go into your room or somewhere it's nice and comfortable..my cock is rubbing against the pool and me being hard it hurts like hell". He blushed some and whimpered turning around and giving his brother and rough kiss then starting to rub his cock to "plus..it would be nice if we fucked under the sheets..so we get nice and sweaty..then go to take a shower after". He smiled some and looked at his brother his eyes sparkling "fuck me in the ass nice and hard in bed and in the shower..then she can come back in here and cool down..mabye have some more fun..if your up for it..unless you want to fuck me on against the counter or a table".

Nat rose and eyebrow and gave a serious of sharp whistles to the pit bull who back off still within lunging distance. Sure he was a bastard but he wouldn't cause his brother too much pain and raw shaft was a bit much. Returning the kiss he tugged on the teens hand and the pair swam to the stairs both still hard. The large dog followed them growling in case Mickey tried to take a break for the garden fence again. "You are my little cum slut aren't you?" he murmured the grip on the teen's wrist almost painful. He wasn't about to loosen up just cause the brat had a change of heart.

Leaving the big dog outside they made their way upstairs to his brother's room which looked a lot like the room he'd offered the youngest of the pair. Except this one was dominated by one wall covered in all manner of sexual torture devices. Cock rings, ball gags, whips, abnormally large dildos. There was a stock-cade with a small circular device beneath it used to hold an erect shaft tight enough to deny release. He locked the door behind him and grinned kissing the boy roughly clashing against teeth and tongue violently while he forced him to the bed. "Bend over the bed my little whore and spread those cheeks wide so I can get a look at that tight passage before I ravage it..."

Mikey looked at his brother then he nodded going with him. As they left the dog outside he whimpered some as his brother held onto his wrist so hard and dragged him up the steps. Looking as they got to the room his eyes went wide then he whimpered some knowing he was going to get it hard. When his brother kissed him he whimpered hard but pushed back into the kiss and closed his eyes. Soon when he was forced to the bed and his brother told him what to do he nodded then bent over it then he whimpered some.'

He bit his lip then spread his asscheeks and his brother got the veiw of just how tight his ass was. He looked at his brother then whimpered some as he brought his hands to to the sheets and brought a pillow to lean his head on but he also got another pillow to put under his stomach so his ass was more in the air. Now his brother would be able to pound him hard and deep and without stopping him. He also wanted his brother to hold onto his wrists to make sure he wouldn't try to get away. So he did it show his brother what he wanted he put his hands by his sides and then wiggled his ass.

"Ohh what a pretty picture this is." Nat purred as he pressed a finger into the tight passage and jerked it around temptingly. "Mmmm yes nice and tight, you'll love it when I split you apart." Stroking his thick shaft he licked his lips and moved pressing his large hands over Mikey's smaller wrists pressing them to the bed. This position had the oldest of the pair practically covered him now his cock lined up for the tight little hole as he pulled his fingers free. "Feel free to scream." he whispered biting his earlobe roughly. "In fact I love it when they scream."

Pulling back a bit he lined up the head of his broad had and thrust foreword forcing the tight ring of muscle to spread wide around him. He continued pressing foreword his pre-lubed cock sliding and pulling the anal passage apart around him. He froze for a moment as once his balls hit the boy's ass. "Oh yes." he purred biting the back of the teen's neck. Without warning he started thrusting in short quick jabs. Finger nails bit into the younger teen's wrists leaving half moon shaped marks as he violated him.

Nat generally went rougher pulling out his entire shaft after the first penetration then forcing it back in all over again. This time though he waited a bit before starting his hips pulling back until only the head remained before thrusting in again his grunts and groans of pleasure filling the room as his oncoming orgasm made his balls and shaft swell eagerly.

Mikey growled and winced as his brother forced his finger in and wiggled it around. He squirmed some and hoped that it wouldn't hurt as much as he thought it might. Feeling his brother hold his wrists down then feel his brothers body over his it scared him more then he had ever before. Laying his head on the bed as his brother lined up his cock to thrust into him he whimpered a little bit "Please go easy bro..I've never been fucked in the ass..I never thought I would ever be fucked in the ass". He yelped loudly as his brother bite his ear roughly then he closed his eyes and gripped hard onto the sheets then screamed as his brother pushed into him balls deep.

Gripping onto the sheets hard as his brother gripped onto his wrists he was hurting more then he had ever hurt before. His hard on wasn't helping this situation much more either since it was rubbing against the sheets and bed everytime his brother thrusted into him. Biting his bottom lip he moved his ass side to side trying to make him get used to his brothers size and also get some pleasure for himself also. Closing his eyes tightly as his brother pulled out and thrusted back in he buried his face into the sheets more and screamed loudly.

Hearing his brother's grunts and groans of pleasure was starting to turn him on more and his cock was starting to really really start to throb and hurt like crazy. He started to move his hips up and down with his brothers so his cock went all the way in and also that his cock was getting pleasure. Mikey maoned loudly as he started to get used to the fucking of his ass and he bucked back against his brother. Closing his eyes he leaned his head back and maoned a little louder as his cock was starting to get some pleasure and would get a good release soon.

Back
Top Bottom