Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To appease the king

Draith

Super-Earth
The King, or would be Emperor laid dead at the basement of his castle along with his Grand Sorcerer, his Personal Adviser. The two had called upon powerful demon magic and to their surprise something unexpected had come. A far more powerful demon than they intended had come through the portal and quickly killed them. The demon took the Kings appearance and his succubus aid took the form of the old man sorcerer.

The King moved to exit the room with the Sorcerer, the old man chose twelve guards at random to become the Kings personal guard, surprising them as he kissed them, inflicting them with demonic influence and granting minor demons loyal to their lord to possess the guards. There had been a marriage not less than an hour ago, the King had married a princess from a nearby kingdom. A kingdom that could not afford to fight let alone hope to win a war against the King's Legion.

The Demon in disguise moved freely through the castle with his new personal guard, making his way to the queen's quarters. It was time that he meet the newly wed bride and introduce her to how things were going to work. The most powerful man and his Adviser in the country and probably the entire continent had been slain in secret and now a more ruthless entity had taken his form and his life. The demon was going to conquer the world and have everyone worshipping him as a God-Emperor, however that would take time, the King's wife would be the first to worship him.

He pushed the door open and barged into his wife's room. He did not need to knock, it was his castle. Their second meeting, one had been when they exchanged vows and he had kissed her, although that was not him, that was the real king. In essence this was their first meeting.

Adora had been getting out of her wedding dress while her new husband was off taking care of something. She excused the two women who were helping her because there was nothing she needed help with. The dress was on the bed laidout so it could be put away, the corset lay across the vanity, her shoes were against the wall. The only remained of what she wore to the weding was her hair, pins held it in a rather complex style.

The young woman looked up seeing her reflection look back at her. She was a beautiful young woman., but she seemed unahppy. Reaching up she started to pull the pins outof her hair until her long red locks were brushing her shoulders again. She lifted the brush and started to work it through her hair to bring her waves back to life. She thought abouther mother and father as she brushed her hair. But was interupted by her door being throw open.

She jummped up watching the King enter with a shocked look on her face. She wore a robe over her light dressing gown but even still knocking was the polite thing to do. "Do you need anything?" She asked her voice soft and warm. The white robe matched her pale skin nicely, that skin contrasted bright green eyes well. Although her face was more red then white at the time.

The Dark Lord, in the guise of the King leered at the lovely body of the woman that was his wife. "We must consecrate the marriage, I yearn for you and as highest authority in this land I shall not be denied." The Demon was glad that the nearby country had given the King a young and attractive wife, a Queen whose position was clear. To be his slave and appease him so that a war could be averted.

Striding into the bedroom, he let the doors close, leaving the Sorcerer and the guard detail to wait outside the queen's quarters. The Demon Lord Draith offered out a disguised hand towards the queen "You will not deny me my right to bed you, you however may choose whether it is to be in your own bed here, or elsewhere." He made his suggestion for elsewhere to be quite ambiguous, not necessarily keeping things kept strictly to a bed.

The young Queen looked shocked after hearing what he had to say. Yes she knew that on her wedding night he husband would expect to bed her but had never thought he would be so blunt about it,and the look he gave her. she flet as though he was trying to remove her clothes with his eyes. She looked up at him with her large worried eyes then away to the large bed behind her. Her hands twirled around each other as she though her silence seemed to last forever. This was the problem wih a young royal woman, they knew almost nothing about sex.

"If you feel the need to consecrate our marriage now I would rather it be in the bed that we would be sharing." She spoke finally her eyes meeting his. She was a rather quiet woman, not because she had nothing to say but because she was raised that way. To do what her contry needed and what her husband wanted without a second thought. Before she had left her home her mother had taken her to the side and told her to do what the King asked of her no matter what it was, just so he would be pleased with his wife and not turn on her home contry.

He smiled as she agreed to bed him although stipulating that it be in their bed "Very well my queen, let us head to bed." Making his way over towards her, he moved from merely undressing her with his eyes to using his fingers to unlace her garment, stripping her where she stood. He was gentle in unlacing her garments, showing great restraint in his normal behavior which would have been tearing the clothes from her, losing his transformation and bending her over where she stood and mounting her. He was going to show her kindness before he revealed just what he was and how she was going to serve him.

The succubus in the guise of the Old Male Adviser and the twelve demonic possessed guards stood outside the queen's chambers, making sure that nobody interrupted the two of them. The king had a ruthless tyrannical grip on his servants, Draith would be sure to use that to his advantage. It would be quite interesting to corrupt the queen, she was so innocent and naive, like most royal females of that age she probably had little idea of how sex worked, with a little persuading he might even tempt the queen into things most women abhor, simply because she didn't know better. Draith hid the smirk as he thought of corrupting the queen into being an active three-holler, a wife who would allow her husband to take her from all her orifices. It was a nice thought, one he would pursue.

Adora watched him with soft eyes as he crossed the space between them, but if he took a moment to read her expression he would know she was trying to hide fear. Not a fear of being harmed by him, but she feared she would not be able to please him and because of her an attack would fall on her homelands. For a short second she did not notice when his hand first touched her that the robe she had covered herself with had been pulled away. Then hishands were at the lacing of her night dress. As he undind the lacing the gownopened more at the shoulders until it simply fell away. It was in thats econd that Adora found shewas able to move again.

"My King this is hardly what I expected on our second meeting. I wished to spend some time with you before our wedding night. I do hope it is not to late to ask to simply spend some time with you." She held her dress to her chest as she spoke, her smooth pale back all the way down to the dip was exposed though, he could see it reflected abck to him in the mirror behind her.

He studied her like a predator studying their prey, he had seen her fear and he had a good guess as to why. He had learned of the kingdom's situation before he had struck, the pitiful human king had made it too easy for him. His fingers pressed against her bared back, he had to remember and remind himself that he was to seduce her and show her a pleasant time for the moment, it was most frustrating although he made sure not to show it.

Listening to her talk, he responded "As a princess you were without the duties and burdens of leadership, a King however has much paperwork, and business to attend to, there will be plenty of time to spend it with me during those times, for now however I am without such immediate burdens and I wish to enjoy the short time I have before something arises." Pressing his body against hers, he looked down to her eyes and with a firm commanding voice spoke to her "Kiss me, my queen" It was a test, to see how obedient she would be, and also to see how naive and innocent she might be.

Adora lightly bit her lower lip as he spoke, he did not sound angry which was good but shewas still a bit unsure if this was too fast. She had tried to talk to her mother about what she should do but her mother had said it was unproper. She looked up at him when he said to kiss him her lip still under her teeth. Blushing a soft shade of pink she lightly placed a hand on his shoulder to steady herself as she leaned up and gave him a tender kiss. After she pulled away she looked at the wall. Their kiss before at the wedding had been very formal, like they way one may kiss an older relitives cheek.

Draith smiled down to her after she had placed her hand upon his shoulder and leaned up to kiss him chastely. It was as he expected, she was quite innocent and like most young royals, was under educated on the proper ways to please anyone. His arm wrapped around her as she pressed her body against him to reach. "My queen, shall we retire to the bed now?" He was becoming bored of being so nice and pleasant, soon if things did not start to get interesting he was probably going to force things, forcing them too early. It would be better in the long run to seduce the queen into his bed and have her learn the pleasures of sex without force for the first time, at the end of the day she going to be damned, she was essentially the Kings slave doubly so now that Draith had taken over the guise of the King. Damned for all eternity for coupling with a Demon Lord. "It will be much more comfortable in bed"

Back
Top Bottom