Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Please Master! ((Me and Eric))

SHIBBY+_+

Pulsar
Leila sighed to her self. She was sitting in in the back of quite large cart in a cage. Around her were other slaves. They all looked miserable and with reason. It was pouring rain and they were all dressed in rags and probably freezing.

Leila looked down at her self and noticed that a lot of the color in her skin had faded. She sighed and watched as the carriage came up to a large manor. The lights were on and it looked warm and inviting but to her it looked like a prison. It was inside there that a rich man had sent for them and their current owner. He had asked for a selection of female slaves to be brought to his home.He would pick one of them and then the rest would probably freeze on the journey back to the hell hole they called home.

They came up slowly and they were about 10-12 girls. Once the carriage had stopped they were brought out of there cages and chained together and there owner of dealer walked up to the house and told the butler that they had arrived.

The butler disappeared probably to get his master. The girls were brought inside and they all stared at the ground. They looked so pitiful, wet and cold. It seemed god had turned on them this night. Leila sighed and stared at her feet shivering some what.

Leila had long black hair and blue eyes. She was pretty skinny becouse of the lack of food, she had a delicate and curvy body. She was dressed in rags and she'd gotten used to it, since it barley covered anything she wasn't bothered to try and adjust it anymore. She sighed and that earned her a smack on the face. She frowned but said nothing.

Eric, a potential master, saw all of these girls for sale, and noticed Leila. He pulled out some money and gave it to the man selling her ,and pointed at Leila saying "I'll take... her."

He then took Leila inside, and lead her to the bedroom. He stripped her down, and took off his own clothes. His cock was erect, and he commanded of her "Give me a handjob." He was especially hard when he saw her naked. He waited for her to do as she was told, and anticipated pleasure.

Leila saw as he picked her. Oh joy, another asshole master for her. She looked at him as he lead her up to his bedroom and commanded her to give him a handjob. She frowned a little, but grudgingly obliged to his wishes and took a hold of his cock, stroking it.

He then said "It feels so good. Oh...", and he stuck his cock into her mouth and added "Suck it."

She glared at him when put he put his cock. She resisted the urge to bit down on his cock. She didn't want to suck his cock, bu one more she obliged him and began to suck on i.

He then moaned in pleasure, and said "If you keep pleasing me, I will free you, but you msut marry me in order to do that." With those words, he pulled out, and made sweet love to her pussy, feeling her body and kissing her.

She closed her eyes as he pushed into her. He hurt her at first when he first thrusted into her. She heard him speak and she felt like scoffing.

He came inside her, and stuck his tongue into her mouth, and continued feeling her body.

Leila grunted when he came into her and put his tongue into her mouth. She felt his hands all over her body and sighed.

He announced his love to her, and continued to fuck her gently

He thn sid "No, I really do.", right as he came again.

He explained "You are beautiful, and you treat me well."

She looked at him and said "Haven't had it in awhile have we? Your coming so much you could fill a bath"

He began fucking her harder and faster, cumming like mad.

Back
Top Bottom