Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Invasion: Forced Family Incest

Name: Deke Lorton

Location & Time: The back door to inside/Friday, 20 December 0736

Tagging: Shaun. Cal

Wearing: His colors and black long sleeved shirt, jeans and biker boots.

---

As Deke entered the house he was a little surprised to see he was in some sort of utility room. The ceiling was unfinished and bigger than shit there was also a hot water heater over in one corner next to an HVAC unit, as well as a lawn mower in the middle of the room next to a dining room chair that was missing one arm. “So much for Shaun’s intel” Deke thought. Looking around he saw a shelf full of tools and his eyes immediately settled on a bunch of sockets that were all mixed up; that sort of crap pissed Deke off to no end and he started sorting them out, separating the metric sockets from the Imperial ones and ordering them all from smallest to the largest.

As he worked Deke’s mind drifted back to all his shitty Christmases back in the trailer park, his time in the Army and his Court Martial, and everything else that had happened since then. He mentally checked over the .38 in the inside pocket of his colors and his two speed loaders for the piece, the combat knife on his hip and the collapsible baton that was tucked into his boot. Even the dumb ass stun gun in his back pocket, that Shaun had insisted he carry. Everything was set, and he was able to get the sockets sorted out just the way he wanted.

Deke sat down in the broken chair and looked at the door that led into the main house. As he did he envisaged killing everyone inside, his own partners included if worse came to worst. The only guy who he thought might be a problem was Cal; it was too bad, but it'd probably be best to kill him first. That thought didn’t really bother him all that much, and as he waited for a call on his earpiece from the Commodore he started humming a country tune he vaguely remembered some white rapper had once covered …

---Bonus video content---

The song Deke was trying to recall as he waited.

Last edited:
Name: Sam Caldwell
Approximate Time: 7:25 am
Tagging/Mentioned: Irina, Eric
Wearing: Yoga outfit

Sam frowned slightly not getting her the reaction she had wanted or expected from father. She could tell from his dismissive tone and lack of eye contact he wanted away from her. A small stab of shame and pain poked into her stomach, she was reminded why she wanted to get the hell out of this house. She sat down taking a sip of her coffee, looking over at her mom Olivia and rolling her eyes. "Jesus Christ mom... I wasn't going to go to school like this or something. Just a little workout...." Her frown deepens as she can feel the damning judgments on her. Her friends at school wouldn't judge her like this... no only 'Family' makes critical judgements...can't meet the precious family standard, fuck em...

Sam turned to look at her brother, seemed she was the object to chided at the moment. "Yeah... real funny.... I better go change before everyone has a fucking heart attack.." She gets up from the table and storms up to her room cellphone in hand..

Name: Cal Cassel

Location / Time: Black van, December 20th, 7:35am.

Tagging: Shaun, Deke.

Wearing: Black boots, blue jeans, black t-shirt, black leather jacket.

Cal stepped out from the van and stuffed his hands inside his jacket pockets as he made his way up the front walk, thinking through what he’d say to whoever answered the door and how long he’d give before forcing his way inside. Standing at the door he saw that nothing was lit up on the intercom which reassured him that Shaun had in fact successfully disabled the security system. He gave a sarcastic smile to the surveillance camera ensconced behind it’s spherical clear plastic dome at the top of the portico. “Hi fuckers,” he said quietly.

Psyching himself up, he reached out and depressed the doorbell, after which the first few bars of ‘Joy To The World’ could be heard resounding through the house. “Dear god,” he muttered to himself.

“C’mon, hurry the fuck up,” he hissed as he hopped from foot to foot trying to stay warm during the ensuing few seconds it took for someone to open the door.

Name: Baxter Caldwell
Tagging: Irina, Sam, Cal
Wearings: Jeans and t-shirt

Baxter quickly made his way through the plate of food in front of him. He could tell from the look on Sam's face that his joke hadn't gone over well, and he might have even touched a nerve. He sighed, he still couldn't get a clear read on Sam. In her own way she was kind of going down the same path he had, it might have been something for them to bond over but instead it just strained their relationship more.

Her response a few seconds later confirmed his suspicion and he felt his heart sink. He hadn't realized he had fucked up joke that badly. What should have been a simple and pleasant family breakfast had quickly devolved and he couldn't help but feel responsible. What was worse, he didn't even know how to approach Sam and apologize properly.

Hearing the doorbell ring, he rose quickly, leaving his half finished plate on the table. "I've got it mom." he said as he hurried to the door. It was bitterly cold out and he didn't want to leave whoever was on the doorstep out in the cold any longer than he had to. Trusting that his family lived in the kind of neighborhood where vagrants and the like never made it into, he opened the door without hesitation. "Good morning...." he began not at all prepared for what happened next.

Location & Time: Back utility room to ground floor hallway, upstairs hallway and Sam’s room/Friday, 20 December 0737-0739

Tagging: Sam; Baxter and Olivia mentioned in passing.

Wearing: His colors and a black long sleeved shirt, jeans and biker boots.

---

Deke was a little surprised when the doorbell rang and started playing some shitty Christmas song loud enough to be heard throughout the house; he hadn’t heard anything from Shaun, and pulled his earpiece out to make sure the gadget was still working. It seemed fine, so he figured that comms had just shit the bed when they needed it the most, as usual. “Well, guess it’s finally showtime” he decided right before he drew his knife, stood and made his way to the utility room’s inside door.

Deke quickly passed through an empty sunroom filled with fucking plants and then looked around a corner just in time to see Baxter come out of the kitchen down at the other end of a long hallway; the biker figured Junior was going to answer the door and left him to be dealt with by Cal. Deke could also make out some chick in a white sweater screwing around further back in the kitchen and assumed that was Mom; taking care of her would be Shaun’s job. So that left the two girls unaccounted for and Deke opted to go up the back stairs and see if they were still in their rooms.

At the top of the stairs Deke heard a shower running and headed in that direction, but then immediately stopped when he saw one of the daughters standing there in her room; the biker definitely liked what he saw. In part that was because she had a very curvy woman’s body that was spilling out of some kind of skimpy workout outfit. But what Deke really liked was the expression on her pretty little face; instead of looking like some dopey giggling airhead, this chick seemed to be majorly pissed off about something or another as she stared out the window. That was a sentiment Deke could understand and maybe even work with. So instead of storming into the room and grabbing the girl by her throat, Deke decided to just saunter in with a grin on his face and his knife casually at his side.

“Hey there Pumpkin, nice looking outfit” the biker began as he closed to within arm’s reach of Sam. “Your brother owes me and my friends some money, and we’re here to collect. If you don’t want to get hurt, you’ll do exactly what I say. Understand?” Deke’s voice had started out friendly enough but by the end of his little spiel it was as hard and flat as his eyes, which were locked onto Sam’s as he waited just a second for her reply ...

Last edited:
Approximate Time: 7:38 am
Tagging/Mentioned: Deke

Sam's room was full of posters of 80's and 90's rock bands, Korn, Metallica, Nirvana, Alice in Chains, covering every inch of her wall in a chaotic collage of pent up teen angst and disappointment. Her clothes were spread out all over the floor, pieces of crunched up paper and random assortment of a intentional mess. In her open closet their was an arrangement of revealing and goth like clothing, complete with several outfits fits for Halloween and raves with the proper amount of lustiness for such occasions. She was facing towards her book case, putting on a tight black neck collar with a silver pentagram hanging on the front.

Her naked toned thighs and calves were flawless and shaven, like the rest of her body. Her tight green yoga shorts barely contained her plump firm ass, the bottoms of her red hued cheeks naked and exposed. Between her legs her well crafted thigh gap framed her pussy lips pressing up against the tight stretched material. Her wide wide matched with her slender waist made her body curve into a pristine tight fitted hourglass, complete with two large breasts furrow up in tantalizing manner, held up firmly from the lean muscle on her chest and abs.

She mumbled curses to herself with a pouty frown looking into the mirror on her shelves. "Fucking.. pieces of shit... no one understands ...sometimes I wish they'd all just get.." She could feel eyes on her and turned towards the open door while rolling her eyes, placing one hand on her hip. "Fuck off..Oh!!" She stopped in her sassy mean spirited tone upon seeing the large stranger looming around her door frame. Her eyes went wide with fear and shock, reflexively taking a step back towards the corner of her room, her gaze shooting down to the deadly sharp knife in his hand. She almost screamed on the spot, but felt panic and terror tightened around her, her lip shivering and her posture shrinking before the hulking giant. All the small blonde hairs on the back of her neck and arm rose on end within seconds, she grabbed at the closest object around her, a small metal box that she gripped with her hand tightly, her heart pounding quicker and quicker, releasing pulses of adrenaline into her body.

He looked like the stuff of nightmares, someone you wouldn't want to meet in a alley. But more then his huge form, and biker appearance... those eyes... those eyes cut deep into her chest... hollow.. hungry. She stood up straighter as she backed away, trying to fake some level of confidence but failing horribly. She spoke in a meek but panicked voice, her eyes looking wild like a cornered animal..."W-who the f-fuck.. W-what the... Just stay fuck away!" her tone wasn't enough to draw attention to the room, the fear to alarm the... man horrified her, the utter sudden shock overwhelming her. She held the small metal box tight in her white knuckled fist. Despite the threat in her voice, she nodded at him sheepishly on his promise of not hurting her. She didn't want to hurt... and apart of her new this monster was far to big for her to fight..

Location & Time: Sam’s room/Friday, 20 December 0740

Tagging: Sam.

---

Normally Deke would have knocked the gal in front of him onto her plump ass for not answering his question. But he’d thought about this kind of thing ahead of time and realized that despite her curvy body, he was dealing with a scared girl; he could see that clear as day on her face and in her eyes. Plus he had to give her at least a few bonus points for not shrieking like some hysterical bitch in a horror movie, and also kind of nodding to him in agreement. So Deke decided to give this daughter one more chance to get with the program before he turned on the ultra-violence.

“We’re going to try this again Pumpkin,” he began in a calm voice “and you need to listen to me this time; otherwise, bad things are going to start happening to you. Your brother owes us some money, since we don’t give meth away for free. My friends are collecting him and your Mom up downstairs, so we can have a little family meeting about how you’all are going to pay us. If any of you don’t do what we say, you’re all going to get hurt. Bad.” Deke thought about pointing his blade at the girl to emphasize his point, but he’d seen her eyes drawn to it and so skipped that little bit of theatrics; he knew she knew it was there.

“I want you to do two things for me right now. First, say ‘I understand’ so that I know you’ve been listening and not ignoring me. And second, drop that stupid little box you’ve got in your hand. Because if you throw it at me, or try to hit me with it, I’m going to get very, very angry.”

Deke locked eyes with Sam again, then held up his left hand and wiggled his fingers. “Now as much fun as it is to talk with you Pumpkin, I got shit to do. So I’m going to give you five seconds to do what I want before I start carving pieces off of that hot little body of yours. Which’d be kind of a shame, but that's life and the choice is yours.” Deke’s fingers began curling towards his palm as he counted down out loud. “Five. Four. Three …”

Approximate Time: 7:42 am

Her face sank into a white pale color, feeling her flight or fight instinct screaming at her to jump out the window, or strike the man as hard as she could. But her gentle blue gaze was locked onto Deke's eyes, his power, menace and threat exuding as though it were tangible. She breathed shallow fast breaths, her chest rising and falling with every heart beat, quiet suddenly she felt exposed... vulnerable in her outfit. A soft blush entered into her cheeks brightly, her body warming up from the shivering fear up and down her spine. 'I should scream... I should do something...' But her eyes fell on the knife again and back up to Deke's eyes. She stood there still, listening patiently to his every word.

It felt surreal... like some kind of horrible nightmare, and yet she new it was happening. 'I have to survive..' the words rang loud in her mind, she needed to live...it wasn't her time. A hot gleam of anger and hate sprung from her light blue eyes at the mention of her brother... so this was his fault.. the fuck up is fucking up my life now... this isn't fair. She grit her teeth for a moment before returning her attention to Deke, she could tell somehow that he wasn't bluffing.. those eyes were too... hollow, lifeless like a shark or predator. Immediately she dropped the box on her bed and stepped away from it, before looking back up at him. "I-I understand!" She spoke obediently, a soft submissive tone while lifting her arms up as to show nothing was in her hands. "T-There's some pot under my lamp if you want.. I-I don't have anything else. Just P-please don't hurt me alright? I won't scream ok?" She shrunk before him, not being able to look away from his stare.. he was too present.. too real to look away from. 'I don't want to die...' She hunched down some, angling her body away from him, instinctively rubbing her tongue piercing between her teeth from anxiety driven habit.

Her eyes teared up slightly, her bottom lip quivering, but she held back the tears... trying to hide weakness, entranced by the mans penetrating gaze. Her pupils began to dilate, all her senses tuning in like a drug. Her mind raced for what do.. how to survive. She blinked at remembering people were less likely to hurt or kill you if you humanized yourself to them... she had recalled from some cop show, or serial killer documentary.her long lashes blinked several times and she swallowed before forcing herself to speak again, "My names Samantha.. B-but my friends call me Sam..I-I don't want any trouble.... I'm good at listening?!" Her voice stumbled over her words, tone vivid and desperate to live, a pleading anguish writhing inside her.

Last edited:

Location & Time: Sam’s room/Friday, 20 December 0745

---

Deke kept his left hand up, two fingers extended while Sam babbled away. She’d done exactly what he’d wanted, so all the extra nonsense didn’t really bug him; in fact he thought some of it was kind of cute. When she was done Deke simply said “Good girl,” then took a step forward and snapped his left hand out towards Sam’s face – but instead of tagging her on the chin with a jab, Deke’s hand snaked around Sam’s head and quickly took hold of the back of her slim neck. The biker’s grip wasn’t gentle, but it wasn’t crushing either; someone looking on might have thought it was more … possessive than anything else, kind of like how a tomcat grabs a female by the scruff of her neck before mounting her. Keeping his eyes locked on Sam’s pretty blue ones, Deke sheathed his knife and then settled the fingers of his right hand onto her exposed throat, firmly enough to feel the pulse hammering away under her soft, smooth skin. Then Deke leaned in, close enough for her to feel his breath on her face, his eyes just inches from hers as he spoke to her gently.

“You’re doing real good Pumpkin. It’s nice to see a hot chick with some brains in her head for a change. But your day’s not over yet, not by a longshot. It’s gonna be minute by minute for you ‘til we get what we want and leave. So if you want to keep breathing …” Deke put a little pressure on Sam’s windpipe, then backed off “… you’ll keep it up. Do exactly what I say, when I say it. Otherwise … you’re of no use to me. Now if I thought you were an airhead, I'd ask again if you understand. But since I know you're a smart gal ...”

Deke pulled his face back and let go of Sam’s throat, but kept hold of the back of her neck before he went on. “Now if there’s other stuff you want to do to keep me happy, well who am I to complain, right? Maybe today's my lucky day.” Deke actually smiled and laughed before he continued. “So thanks for offering me your pot Sam, but I’ll pass.” As Deke chuckled his left hand massaged the back of Sam’s neck a little; he could feel how tightly wound the girl’s body was, and really had thought the offer of her little stash was cute. “And just so you know, I really do like your outfit.” Deke’s fingers toyed with the devil sign that dangled from Sam’s collar for a second, before he traced a line down her sternum with the scarred knuckles of his right hand; as his fingers passed through Sam’s cleavage he smiled again. “In fact, if you were to end up working at the Clubhouse to pay off your shithead brother’s debt, something like this would be perfect. Except in black.” Deke’s fingers continued down over Sam’s toned abs and then gripped the very top of her little shorts and gave them a playful tug. “Black leather maybe. And we’d also have to get you some shoes to go with it, since the floor in the bar is a fucking disaster area. But I bet a hottie like you could figure all that out somehow.”

Deke started to turn towards the door, as if he was going to lead Sam from the room, but he suddenly stopped and turned back towards her. “Y’know Pumpkin, it sounds like my friends downstairs are still rounding up your bro and Mom. And your sister can wait a few minutes longer.” Deke looked around Sam’s room, his eyes taking in the band posters from his youth and the clothes hanging in her closet. “Why don’t you … audition for me a bit? Find something in that closet of yours like I was talking about. Something that’ll make your sis jealous, and your brother’s eyes pop out of his fat head, and your Mom fucking yell at you when we see them all here in a minute. I bet you got something like that in there.” Deke gestured at Sam’s closet before he went on. “Now I know it might be creepy for you to change in front of me; I can’t close my eyes or turn away after all. But you can turn your back to me if you want, it won’t make me mad. That way all I’ll see is that nice curvy ass of yours. And since I’ve seen half your cheeks already that won’t be a big deal, right?” The way Deke looked at Sam almost made it seem like what he was suggesting was optional … if she wanted to push her luck. But maybe it was her lucky day too ...

Last edited:
Approximate Time: 7:46 am
Wearing: Yoga outfit/Changed into Leather Lingerie Outfit

---

She had nearly breathed out a slight sigh of relief from all the pent up tension twisting inside her mind and body at hearing his approving remark, he didn't appear to want to kill her. But her breath was caught in her throat from a fearful gasp, wincing and shifting her hands to shield her face at his sudden arm movement. She felt his large rough hand grip the back of her supple. He was powerful... strong, she could sense it in his fingers and palm, and overwhelming force held back at the moment. She couldn't fight him... she new she couldn't.. and dad was gone... and her brother? No there was nothing to stop this man. Her skin was soft and smooth, untouched by age or use, a fragrance of slight peachy cream mixed with her natural sweet scent was coming from her warm trembling body. She gazed into him, her eyes fully dilated like an animal at night, a terror and horror peaking out from her very soul. She nearly scratched at his eyes with her long nails, kicked him as hard as she could in the balls and run... she fought her instinct, the way he moved.. spoke... he was dangerous... and she wanted to live. Better to ingratiate herself to him, then to fight a losing battle, but how?

Her body trembled more vigorously at his other hand clasping around her neck. She could feel his fingers squeeze slightly, making her gulp against him, her tight throat muscles adjusting to him, her breath shallow from the tension, more of a animal panting. Her hands twitched to dig her claws into his wrist, and rake him with all she had. But she re-framed, allowing him to cradle her head, at his mercy. She tilted her face away some on feeling his hot breath on her, but maintained eye contact. Her eyes begged for sympathy, mercy, humanity... a single tear running over her cheek as she stood exposed. 'How could this happen to me? why me?? Please...I don't want to die..' the thoughts were far away, an echo in her mind.

She nodded without speaking while listening to him, blinking away the tears silently in obedience. She pressed her thighs together tightly a he spoke of how hot she was, the blush on her cheeks brightening further. She didn't like where this was going... the way he spoke to her.. the small implications in his words. Her eyes grew wider as his grip tightened around her throat, a shuttering breath choking through before she was released. She took a deep breath moving her right hand up to rub her neck. She spoke quietly to him, "Ok... Exactly what you say.." She shook her head eagerly to amplify her point.

A chill ran down her spine at hearing the intent in his words.. gulping again. 'Other stuff...' No... this was bad...very bad. Her expression draw into a fearful face of pleading shame, the laughter and smile from Deke only further the horror of the moment. He was enjoying himself. She arched her back away the pressure of his fingers drilling into her tight muscled neck and back, the sensation of his strong hand made her want to scream... the way he touched her like he owned her.
Mortified at feeling his hand run down her chest between her perky breasts, violating her very sense of being. She whispered while shaking head head slightly, "Please don't... please?" her tone gentle, with an edge of wild fear. Her skin was tight around her slender muscle, as unblemished as the rest of her. She held back a whimper at feeling his fingers tuck under shorts and draw them back with as snap. Just as she was about to enter her breaking point, she saw him turn towards the door. 'I have to live..' the words repeating over and over in her mind. 'H-he's gonna let me go..' a ray of hope lifted her spirit.

She looked up at him hopefully as he turned back around, maybe she had won him over to some degree? Maybe her reliance and compliance would show him she was not a threat to his plan... that her life was too important to her. She watched him search her room, the posters, the handcuffs on hooked on her bed, the closet... she couldn't decide if this sudden interest was a good or bad thing... seeing her things, as a person.. could be good in the long run. Her expression turned slightly confused. "A-audition?" she listened to him finish speaking, looking over to her closet... seeing her outfits. 'Fuck..' She looked back to him, the paleness of her skin made the red in her cheeks seem brighter then was possible otherwise. Sam felt like there were snakes shifting about in her stomach, her body feeling tingly, both hot and cold at the same time. She bit her bottom lip, no way was she going to get naked in front of this fucking psycho perv..his obtrusive eyes wondering on her naked form. But then... was this a test? He did say exactly...

Sam was used to guys looking at her, she knew what they wanted and what they liked... but she had never seen a man his age look at her in this way. She knew the look, the intent. She had changed in front of guys before, certainly not in this manner... but she had. She decided what the lesser evil was, she do what he wanted. "Ummm.. Uh.. A-alright... whatever you say..." She quickly turned around from him, walking towards her closet. He wanted her to look sexy... to shame her, show her who was in charge. She knew... He was in charge. She swallowed her pride, feeling a quake of shame and humiliation, this outfit was reserved for boyfriends.. but she wasn't going to tempt her luck by denying him what he wanted. It was just an outfit... just another guy... she needed to live.

She faced away from him, looking over her outfit. Without thinking about it too hard, she gripped her yoga top and pulled it off dropping it to the ground, ignoring the eyes digging into her back. She took a breath in, holding it.. and grabbed her yoga shorts, bending down at the hip while pulling the shorts down over her ample tush, exposing her soft perfectly round red hued cheeks as her ass lifts up into the air from bending over, dragging her shorts off her body... completely naked. 'what the fuck am I doing?' Her sensuous thigh gap framed the soft lips of her tight, shaven pussy surrounded by her plump flexing heart shape rump pointing at Deke. She quickly grabbed her fishnet garters and black panties shakily, pulling them tightly up her thighs, and as fast as she could strapping on her black leather corset, zipping it up on the back, and finally the leather bondage harness on her chest and stomach, the thin straps barely covering her erect nipples. 'what choice do I have?' She clipped the fishnet on and pulled on a pair of black High heels. She turned slowly towards Deke, looking down... squirming uncomfortably in shame, terrified at what might come next. 'I don't want to do die..'

buckled-underbust-black-faux-leather-corset-11-5035_1-650x900.jpg
il_794xN.1898362274_md9b.jpg

Last edited:

Location / Time: Front door to kitchen, December 20th, 7:36am

Tagging: Baxter, Olivia, Irina

Wearing: Black boots, blue jeans, black t-shirt, black leather jacket.

Watching as the door was pulled open to reveal neither of the hot young girls he’d seen on the computer in the van, but instead some jacked teenage dude that Shaun had somehow failed to mention, pissed Cal off immeasurably. ‘What the fuck, man?” he thought to himself, eyes narrowing and a look of disgust forming on his face.

“Uh, yeah hey. The, uh, battery in my van is dead, and I was wondering if you guys had jumper cables to, uh...” Cal rotely mumbled the words, trying to mask his anger and appear believable before quickly losing his patience and reaching for his piece. In one fluid motion he stepped inside the foyer, pulled the gun from his pocket, raised it to the boy’s face and kicked the door shut behind him.

“Make a fuckin’ move junior and that pretty face of yours is gonna be decorating the wallpaper,” he seethed. “Now turn the fuck around and let’s walk back to the kitchen like a good boy. And if bein’ the hero sounds like a good idea in that stupid fuckin head of yours, you should know that I got two other guys inside your house with guns just like this pointed at your sisters.”

Cal moved cautiously behind the kid and followed him back to the kitchen where he recognized one of the girls from the surveillance footage, and another who appeared to be her older sister, both dressed in white tops.

“I’m in,” he said into his mouthpiece, leering at the women.

Location & Time: Sam’s room/Friday, 20 December 0750

Tagging: Cal, Sam; Shaun and the rest of the Family mentioned.

---

As Deke watched Sam change, he suddenly heard Cal over his earpiece. “Hey man, you’re still alive” was his initial reply. “I’m upstairs with one of the daughters. I think Mom’s in the kitchen and you probably met Junior at the front door. Dunno where the other daughter is. More importantly, where the fuck is Shaun? This whole thing was his fucking idea.” As Deke talked he kept one eye on Sam’s sexy bare back while he sauntered over to take the handcuffs off her headboard and tuck them into the back of his belt; he had plenty of zip ties with him, but an extra set of restraints couldn’t hurt any. Then Sam turned back towards him and he finished up with Cal by saying “Gotta go man, be downstairs in a bit. Stay in touch.”

Deke just stared at the top of Sam’s downturned head for a few long moments, thinking that maybe today really was his lucky day; how many teenage girls just happened to have an outfit like that sitting in their closet? Of course he could also see by the way Sam stood there that she still needed a lot of work, so he started in on that right away. “Very nice Pumpkin. Even better than the workout oufit.” Deke’s deep, gravelly voice was as pleasant as he could make it. “Kind of interesting you’d have something like that in your closet, but I’m not complaining.” The biker paused before he casually continued. “Though there are a coupla things that would make that look even better on you.”

Deke stepped close to Sam and then slowly reached out towards her face with his left hand; he’d seen how she’d flinched when he’d taken hold of her neck before and so knew this girl was still skittish as fuck. He placed two fingers under her chin and firmly lifted it, so that she was forced to look at him. “First, look up. You have nothing to be ashamed of. Be proud of who and what you are. Do you think I look at my feet when I walk down the street wearing these?” Deke tugged at his colors with his right hand before he went on. “You may be my bitch right now, but you’re not my fucking slave. My Brothers and the other chicks back at the Clubhouse would eat you alive if they saw this kind of weakness come out of you. A little attitude is a good thing. Just don’t be fucking stupid about it. Especially with me.”

Deke released Sam’s chin, then started fussing with the bondage harness she wore over her chest. “Second, this isn’t on straight.” Deke’s big hands and rough fingers rearranged the straps a bit here and there, and as he worked he touched the soft, smooth skin of Sam’s young, full breasts over and over again. The first or second time his fingertips brushed over her erect nipples might have been accidental, but by the fifth or sixth time it was pretty clear what he was really doing. Deke kept his hard brown eyes locked on Sam’s pretty blue ones as he worked, and he finally spoke to her in a voice as gentle as his teasing fingertips. “Keep your hands at your sides Pumpkin. And tell me what you’re feeling. Don’t be afraid to tell the truth. In fact, the only thing that’ll really piss me off is if you lie to me. You do that, I’ll rip your fucking tits off …”

Baxter Caldwell
Front door to kitchen
7:40
Tagging: Cal, Irina, Olivia

The whole exchange happened so quickly that Baxter’s brain hadn’t fully processed what was happening until it already had. One moment he had been about to turn around to grab some jumper cables the next he had a gun in his face and was being forcefully pushed towards the kitchen.

Baxter was a pretty physically imposing young man, and not easily manhandled like that under normal circumstances but this whole situation was decidedly not normal so he didn’t put up much in the way of resistance until he had stumbled into the kitchen.

Straightening up he he sized up the intruder. The pistol in the mans hand certainly looked imposing but Baxter thought he might be able to take the guy in a rush. He tensed up ready to spring forward when the assailant mentioned an associate upstairs with Sam.

Baxter blinked, it might have been a bluff but for some reason he believed the black clad intruder. He though he might be able to take this one guy, but not without making noise and that would alert the mans accomplice and put Sam in danger. He wouldn’t risk that. Couldn’t even.

Raising his hands slowly to shear height, he stepped between the gunman and his family, doing his best to shield them with his own body. “Look, you can lower the gun. Take what you want and just leave us alone. My wallet is on the bed upstairs and moms purse is by the front door. If you show me that Sam is ok I’ll even tell you what’s valuable around the house.” He knew his parents had insurance for things of this nature, though they had probably never really thought to ever use it. Baxter bad encountered people like this in lockup and wanted him out of the house and away from his family as quickly as possible.

Approximate Time: 7:52 am
Tagging/Mentioned: Deke ( @greybishop )
Wearing: Leather Lingerie Outfit

Sam hid her cringed expression from the man's gaze, almost gagging at the nonchalant casual tone he was taking with her. This... this piece of shit filth made her wear the the most intimate of her clothes, something she had only worn for a couple other chosen boys from school. And here she was, dressed like a prostitute for some sociopath scum her brother had brought into her life... Her brother. Her hidden scowl deepened, as the man continued... Her eyes scanned over her room while he couldn't see them. Considering what the best course of action was to take, what weapons she might be able throw together and stab him in the jugular if given a moment. She swallowed hard shifting her body away from him, her arms holding her breasts and stomach, trying to maintain a modicum of modesty.

She felt his fingers press up on her chin the way her father might of when she was young. She loosened her grimace, dropping the stern hateful look of disgust before he could see it. Instead he simply saw a scared trembling girl with big blue innocent eyes, a soft quivering lip hanging slightly open, her pristine ivory smooth skin plush to the touch. Her brows furrowed in confusion at his words, 'was this... rat-man trying to give me words of encouragement? Proud of being made to dress-up and stand here? This guy is insane... I'm in serious trouble...' She simply nodded, unsure what he was expecting her to say, the oddity of it all only made the situation more disturbing. She blinked, and her heart almost stopped... 'H-he's going to take me to a clubhouse? I have to get out of here.... I have to get he fuck out of here!' This was more then a robbery... this was some kind of game to this.... freak. He saw her as his bitch... a female dog. Sam wasn't stupid, she could read between the lines, sense the intent in the way he spoke..

She draw her hands away from her body, letting his warm tough fingers tug and pull on the straps tied tightly around her body. She grunted disdainfully at the feeling of her firm cushy breasts being groped and molested by Deke, the sensation of his finger squeezing at her, rubbing up against her nipples made her want to vomit. Her breasts were exceptionally soft, with a firmness behind them, her nipples poked out eagerly from the caress, responding as they naturally do. "Ahh...Mmm.." She gasped lightly between clenched teeth, wincing, obeying him by placing her hands at her sides. Though she was beginning to see listening to this man... wasn't doing her any favors. If anything It seemed to only make things worse for her. 'I have to get out... t-this can't happen to me. I won't let it..'

She looked at him, her eyes squinting into a bit of glare as he requested her to speak truth. What was the point of going along with him, if he'd just.... rape her anyways? She had been used by boys before, often being pursued, always with selfish desire. The same desire on his face now. 'He wants the truth? Fine...' "You disgust me... your an evil over developed fetus that should have been aborted.. and I hope you fucking burn in hell!" Her tone venomous and biting, seething hate momentarily overshadowing the fear and anxiety. Her gaze penetrating with the malice of someone who wanted the other to truly die. She balled her hand tightly in her fist, wanting to strike him, to tear at his eyes with her nails... She looked down at his hands groping her, visually gagging and looking back up at him. The feeling of being exploited, violated.. without remorse, it was something she had never really felt before to this degree. Her mouth shook as the tears in her eyes began fill her again, finding it difficult to look at him. "I-I just want you to leave me alone... I'm not going... to your slut farm, whore house..I won't" She said while shaking her head, desperation of different emotions shifting over her face. She looked at him more intently, her gaze pressing into him in a moment of primal fury. She was a survivor, through and through, and something in him reflected that animal drive to live, to survive. A burning center in her soul knew deep down.. she'd rather die then live under someone else's boot.. life as someones.. Bitch... was no life at all, it was hollow.. like a reflection in the mirror. An illusion of life. Her heart was that of an anarchist... to survive as a slave, was death. "Is.. Is there a chance for me?" she asked blankly, a fatalistic knowing touching behind her voice, the first time her eyes held back nothing, her spirit laid bare to him, her fist still balled in her hand.

Last edited:

Location & Time: Sam’s room/Friday, 20 December 0755

---

Deke’s expression didn’t change in the least as Sam just laid into him, ripping him apart verbally. That was exactly what he’d told her to do, and he’d heard it all many, many times before. But he was impressed that the little girl at his mercy had somehow been able to just let go like she had, and let him have it. So Deke let go of Sam, stepped back and started giving her a slow clap. “Bravo Sam. Really, that was good. You’ve got some guts Pumpkin, or are just as crazy as I am. Either way, I’m impressed.” Deke’s expression matched the tone of his voice, and both were sincerely positive.

“And yeah, there is a chance for you. But only if you wise up. So for instance, you got it all wrong about the Clubhouse. It’s by invitation only; we don’t drag chicks there. They’re not sluts, or whores, or even worse fucking slaves. They’re there because they want to be there.” Deke paused then looked Sam in the eyes. “And I haven’t invited you there yet Pumpkin.”

Deke looked away from Sam when he thought he heard the sound of bike engines out in the street, or maybe rotors turning off in the sky. But when he realized he was hearing things again, he turned back to the young woman in front of him. “So how about you, Sam? Why exactly are you here, in Daddy’s house? How did you buy that oufit? With Daddy’s Mastercard? What do Mom and Dad think about it, or your bro and sis? Have any of them ever seen you in it? Told you how good you looked? Or are you just Mommy and Daddy’s good little slave gir, Pumpkin?” Deke crossed his arms over his chest and looked down at Sam, his expression as neutral as ever as he waited for her reply …

Last edited:
Approximate Time: 7:52 am

-----

She breathed in and out slowly waiting for some type of livid reaction, expecting him to slap her across the face. But he didn't, in fact he did the opposite. Her expression grew both confused, and worried at watching him step back, releasing her breast from his grip and moving away. She tilted her head to the side some curiously, her long black hair running along her chest and shoulder. She gave him a confounded look as he started applauding her... her insult? She crossed her arms around her chest, skeptical and bewildered by his praises. She squinted studying him... he didn't appear to be mocking him, but seemed somehow genuinely pleased.. 'what the hell is this guys deal? Whats his game?' She didn't know, but the space he gave her felt like a boon, some small measure of control.

Her eyes lit up a bit on hearing his words, a shard of hope at getting out of this horror show. The casual way he spoke, his combat knife no longer in hand made her feel slightly more at ease, though she still felt completely vulnerable in her leather cladded. "Oh!... I-I didn't think that's what you meant.." What kind of girls would hangout with a psycho like this willingly? Were they some kind of gang... one of Baxter's piece of shit friend cliques? Blush came over her cheeks at his gaze locking back onto her eyes, he spoke of the invitation as though it were something to revere, as though it were an honor or something.

She sat down on her bed, grabbing a pillow and setting it on her lap and squeezing it with her fingers. She looked up at him, watching him turn away, like he had heard something...but there was nothing there. It was eerie. She moved her mouth around as he spoke, feeling irritated at this line of questioning. She didn't like to think about her family, or the fact she was dependent on them... it made her stomach twist. "I don't exactly...Want to be here. Fuck... I can't wait to get out!" She placed a hand on her forehead looking away from him, letting her fingers massage her temple. She looked back to him, frowning, "Yeah!? And so what if he did? I might as well get something from him while I'm around... cause when I graduate. I'm gone." She shook her head, giving out a small chuckle. He had no idea of the family dynamics, that she was practically a ghost. "No... no-one has ever seen it. And no-one would give a fuck if they did. Not with... perfect little angel and bad boy Baxter taking up my parents time." She looked at him again, "Y-you know Baxter.. this shit... this fucking shit is his fault... and the funny thing is. They would forgive him... again. They have never done anything for me... I'm the white noise they go to sleep to at night" Her mouth twisted into a sneer, her emotions were all over the place. Though she almost treasured this moment for not feeling like she was about to die, living in it. "I got this cause I like it. And no. I'm not good. I'm the thorn in their shoe to help remind them they aren't perfect. That life sucks. You prove how much things aren't fair. Fucking Baxter..." She almost wanted to cry from the anger swelling in her chest.

Location & Time: Sam’s room/Friday, 20 December 0755

---

Deke listened to the bitter, confused girl sitting on the bed in front of him as she talked. He could feel the hate emanating from her body and he knew his first impression of her had been right; there was something about this chick that was a lot like him. So when she was done he just sat on the bed next to her, waited a minute and then started talking to her as gently as he could.

“I don’t know who told you life is fair, but you know that’s a load of horseshit, right? But so fucking what. So you’re the runt of the litter and your fucking family doesn’t give a shit about you; big deal. You’re smart, and tough, and pretty hot too, which always helps when you’re a chick. You’re gonna make it.” Deke looked away and thought about his family for a sec, then pushed those memories back down into the deep hate filled hole he’d buried them in years ago. “But yeah, it does help if you got people you can count on too. My family fucked me over, so like an idiot I joined the fucking Army. Then, when they got what they wanted out of me, they fucked me over too.” Deke wished he could put those memories into the hole too sometimes, but it was already full. “But now I got my Brothers, and the Club.” Deke touched his colors as he said the last, as if they were the most important thing in the world to him now; which they were. He thought long and hard, then went on. “You’re going to make it through today Pumpkin, I can feel it. And after that … Your audition’s going pretty good, so if you keep that up … There might be an invite to the Clubhouse waiting for you at the other end.” Deke paused, then remembered Sam didn’t really know how things worked. “If you want it. Butonly if you keep being smart about what’s going on, and don’t start whining about how life ain’t fair.”

Deke had no idea if anything he’d just said had registered with the confused, young sexy chick sitting next to him. And he also had no idea at all why he’d taken the time to say any of it; it was just something he wanted to do and like usual, he just did it. But somehow he felt a little better, which made him feel weird. So Deke stood, pulled Sam’s own handcuffs from his belt and turned to look at her. As he extended his left hand to help her up, he continued to speak to her gently but firmly. “Okay Pumpkin, time to get today’s show back on the road. Stand up, turn around, and put your hands behind your back.” Despite Deke’s tone of voice, what he said to her was clearly not a request …

Approximate Time: 7:57 am

---------

She squeezed the pillow on her lap, as Deke sat down, feeling the bed bow in his direction from his weight. She was slightly taken aback by the way he spoke to her, like she were his friend or something. It was odd to hear a total stranger, no.. a robber and gangster speak to her in a patient and empathetic voice. And hear she had believed he was a sociopath. The way he gave concerted effort to her, the firm and yet affectionate tone he took. It was the way Sam had Wished her father had spoke to her, instead of ignoring her completely. The thought made her slightly uncomfortable...

She nodded, her posture relaxing more. "Yeah... I know life isn't fair." She turned towards him, surprised at his candid way of speaking about his life, like they were two people sitting together at a park or on a train. He was right about her family, though apart of her knew they loved her... she was still the ghost in the background. A veteran... he likely knew how to fight, explaining the combat knife he had tucked away. It made her stomach drop knowing that this man could have killed people before, trained to kill. She twisted her mouth around, despite being a criminal, and a perv... he had something he believed in. Her eyes followed his fingers press up against his colors, clearly this club was important to him, the same as family. She frowned some at the possible promise of a invitation, not sure what to think about what that might mean for her. At least that meant he intended she would live through this day. She bashfully looked at his eyes again, nodding to him slowly, a small smile spreading on her face. His words and tone were oddly comforting, and the way he spoke of her joining felt like she should be honored to be considered, should she feel honored? Maybe he would protect her? From the partners he mentioned... from things going too bad... maybe..

"I-I won't start whining.. I Won't fuck up I swear. Just promise me I'll have a chance... Ok?" She looked up at him as he stood, and took his hand. She didn't at all like the idea of being cuffed...especially while wearing this outfit. But she could sense the firmness... She didn't want to blow what chance she had. She had to stay smart like he said, she was doing good so far after all. "Alright.." She let go of the pillow and stood up with his help. She turned around, her bare perky ass pointed towards Deke. She squeezed her thighs, feeling shy and awkward..moving her hands away from her naked breasts, only the thin leather straps tide around her, the sides of her pink nipples poking out from behind them. She placed her arms around her back and waited for Deke. A shudder of fear rose in her gut, but she ignored it.. not wanting to lose faith with the stranger, not wanting to provoke anything. She'd take the risk... "I'm ready."

Location / Time: Front door to kitchen, December 20th, 7:39am

Tagging: Baxter, Olivia, Irina

Wearing: Black boots, blue jeans, black t-shirt, black leather jacket

With the nose of the gun trained directly at Baxter’s forehead, Cal reached in to his back pocket and tossed a handful of zip ties on to the island counter. “If he tries anything, I’ll kill him, then I’ll kill both of you,” Cal said as calmly as he could to the women without taking his eyes off the boy. He wasn’t bluffing. His mind made decisions like a car driving over a series of security spikes; once a threshold was crossed there was no backing up, and each self-destructive thought lead him deeper down a deadly path that he believed was fated. Alone, holding the three family members at bay as a result of of Shaun’s abandonment, Cal was thinking only of his own survival at this point and had zero reservations about putting bullet through these random strangers and getting himself as far away from the house as he could.

Nodding to the older sister who he now realized was in fact their mother he barked instructions. “You! Mommy. Your tough little boy here is the biggest threat to the three of you staying alive. Understood? So let’s save his life and yours. He’s gonna be a good boy and sit down in one of these chairs at the kitchen table, and you’re gonna take one of those ties and secure his arms behind the chair, then you’re gonna secure each of his ankles to the front legs. Got it? We’re all in a situation now that is so beyond fucked up, so come at me, or don’t do what I’m telling you and I will end your two kids so you can watch them die, and then I’ll kill you.”

As Deke’s voice buzzed to life over the headset, Cal felt some of the anger that was seething through him subside. At least the biker had followed through and this wasn’t some bizarre set-up or cruel joke orchestrated by Shaun. With Deke in the house the plan gone wrong suddenly felt salvageable.

Location & Time: Sam’s room to Kitchen/Friday, 20 December 0757 to 0800

Tagging: Sam and then Cal, Baxter, Olivia and Irina.

---

The weird feeling in Deke’s chest didn’t go away when Sam took his hand, stood, turned on her heels and offered the biker her hands to cuff; if anything, the feeling got worse, especially when she said “I’m ready.” Did this shivering dumb-fuck little girl know what she was doing? What she was setting herself up for? If she had screamed and attacked him with just her fingernails, that he could have understood, even as he beat her to death for making such a dumb-fuck little girl move. What the fuck was she doing? It confused the shit out of Deke, and suddenly Sam didn’t seem like such a little girl anymore. And it wasn’t because of her curvy, woman’s body or the wildly fucking outrageous outfit she just happened to have in her closet, though he couldn’t deny he had noticed both of those; his cock was getting hard in his jeans, for the first time in Lord knows how long. “Shit, fuck, fuck …” he thought as he robotically restrained Sam’s absurdly slim wrists, cranking the cuffs down until they were tight but not quite biting into her soft skin. He took a few deep breaths as his gaze wandered over the bound girl woman in front of him, and he tried to keep his eyes from lingering on her fabulous ass for too long before he turned her around.

Deke took another breath and then looked down into Sam’s big blue eyes; his voice seemed oddly firm and focused as he spoke, to himself at least. “I promise you, you have a chance. A fair chance, or at least as fair as chances ever get on this fucking shitty planet. But only if you don’t start whining, and also don’t fuck up.” Before his eyes could be drawn to Sam’s young, full, nearly naked tits, he turned and clamped his left hand onto her arm while his right hand took comfort in pulling the blade he’d carried in Iraq from its sheath, and he just about dragged her from the room …

---

The hall bathroom upstairs was a bust; a running shower, but no other daughter. That pissed Deke off almost as much as Shaun’s disappearance. So he decided to link up with Cal downstairs, to see what he could do to salvage this shit-show. As he pulled Sam behind him the bound woman began stumbling on her heels and it was all Deke could do to keep her from falling on her pretty little face; so Deke just sheathed his blade, picked up the girl and carried her down the stairs over his shoulder. When they got to the kitchen the biker was glad he’d hurried. He saw Cal with his gun out, pointing it at Mom as she fumbled around trying to zip tie Junior to a chair; Mom looked like she was having a stroke, and the zip ties were falling from her trembling fingers like tears in the rain. “Holy fuck …” Deke thought, as he looked at the bloodbath about to unfold in front of him.

Deke dropped Sam onto her heels and pushed her facing into a corner. “Do not move, no matter what you hear, until you’re told to” he barked into her ear. Then he moved behind Junior, shoved Mom out of the way and zipped Baxter to the chair as quickly as he could; Deke looked up at Cal and, as calmly as possible, told him “Okay, we’re good. You can go ahead and put the gun down man.” Then Deke zipped up Mom and the other daughter, and stood them facing into another wall; the other two chicks were almost comatose with fear, and the biker guided them around as if they were fucking zombies.

With all that fucking drama out of the way, Deke went over to Cal and took him off to the side, so they could keep an eye on everyone but also talk without being overheard. “Hey man, thanks for having the fucking balls to go through the front door” Deke began in a low voice. “We’ll worry about fucking Shaun later. The whole family is secure, so we’re good. We’re good man, it’s gonna be okay. Mom and Princess …” Deke gestured over at Olivia and Irina “… look like they’re vapor locked, so I’m gonna take them downstairs and tie them to a couch or whatever; unless they wake up, they’re done and won’t be any fun. Then I’ll go outside and look for fucking Shaun. If he’s run, we’re still okay. We’ll just take Mom’s car to get home, instead of having to jack an Uber or whatever. Meantime, you can get started with Junior and Sam.”

At that Deke looked over at Sam standing in the corner, cuffed and in her corset, bondage harness and heels. “So uh, about her. I told her we were here because Junior owed us for some meth. She’s fucking pissed about that, and just pissed in general, which I like. And she also just happened to have that outfit in her closet, and put it on for me, which I also like. So she lives, unless she does something dumb-fuck stupid, like trying to fight or run. And no cutting her or broken bones either. You got that Brother?” Deke looked Cal hard in the eyes before he went on. “Junior on the other hand? Feel free to cut his balls off and feed them to him, for all I care …”

After a quick laugh, Deke went over to Olivia and Irina and guided them from the kitchen, leaving Cal to handle Baxter and Sam …

Last edited:
Approximate Time: 8:00 am
Tagging/Mentioned: Deke ( @greybishop ), Cal ( @DegenerateArt ), Baxter (@Colonel_Liam )

-------

She could feel the nervous energy in her stomach spread over her body on hearing the cold cuffs click and press up against her skin. She rubbed the roof of her mouth with the silver piercing on her tongue, hoping deep down that playing along with this shit show wouldn't bring any ire down on her, that she would be spared for being obedient. Her fear stricken eyes looked up at Deke, and she listened closely to his words. She spoke quickly to assure him "I won't! I wont' fuck up.." She let him pull her out of the room without so much as making a squeak, following his movements down the stairs as best she could in black heels, trying to ignore the fact she wore skin tight fishnets strapped to garters on the leather straps wrapped around her waist and breasts. She gave a surprised gasp at being so easily picked up over his shoulder, but didnt fight it at all. 'FUck he's strong...' She felt somewhat wise for the moment at not trying to fight back ealier... he would have destroyed her she was certain.

She balanced quiet easily on heels as soon as she was put down, being experienced in walking around in clubs and raves with similar outfits. Her ass cheeks were perky, flexing as she walked each separated by a thin a dainty pair of semi translucent panties. No matter her tight she squeezed her firm thighs together, there was always a gap revealing her plush camel-toe pushing against the material. Her lips compressed tightly by the panties. Her Breasts were between a C and D, voluptuously pressing against the leather harness barely able to enclose them between the tight straps, her pentagram choke collar shining on her neck.

For a moment she made out her brother... a pained frown forming on her face before being put into the corner, hands handcuffed behind her back. 'Fucking... fucker.. fucking my life up..' Her teeth gritted down hard, a wave of anger mixed with her fear. She didn't move, just tried to breath in and out slowly to keep calm and stay smart like Deke said. She didn't get a good look at the second robber, but she hoped he wouldn't take an interest in her... though she doubted that considering her tight round ass pointed his was. 'Fucking... Baxter...' She could here her sister and mom being taken down stairs, they seemed completely cluster fucked, like they didn't understand what was going on. Deke was right... you can't count on family. You have to count only on yourself to stay alive.

Location / Time: Kitchen, December 20th, 8:05am

Tagging: Baxter, Olivia, Irina, Deke & Sam

Wearing: Black boots, blue jeans, black t-shirt, black leather jacket

Relieved to see the biker emerge from the hallway and waste no time in pushing Olivia aside and adeptly strapping the plastic ties around Baxter’s limbs, Cal allowed the gun to slowly lower to his side. His mind, however, was still locked in kill-or-be-killed mode. Like his dad, or the friends who had abandoned him over the years when he’d needed them the most, Shaun’s no-show struck a still raw wound buried deep within him that he was neither prepared for, nor expecting to deal with. It wasn’t until Deke pulled him away and began talking him down that he felt his shoulders and forearms release and begin throbbing from the strain and force with which he’d thrusted the cocked weapon at the terrified family, like a wild animal caught in a trap.

Deke’s presence worked to calm him and as he listened to his partner’s words, his focus, zeroed-in directly on the boy since he’d entered the house, began to broaden and take in the totality of the room. He couldn't quite reconcile the incongruence of the mom and one daughter dressed in their plain white tops, jeans and sweatpants standing against the wall, contrasted with the gorgeous leather and fishnet clad girl in the corner, but if this was the way Deke worked, he couldn't wait to see what he’d find for mom and sis to wear.

He listened to Deke intently and met his gaze when he warned that nothing bad should happen to the handcuffed girl. “No way man. I won’t hurt her,” Cal replied, feeling that Deke had his back and he in turn was now bonded to look out for the biker. “And, Deke… thanks man… for, uh.. well you know, showin’ up and doing this.” He slapped his back as a gesture of thanks and watched as the hulking man lead the two women from the room.

Slowly, he moved towards Sam, savoring every inch of a perfect body that was further amplified and hyper sexualized by the fetish attire she wore. She was a knock-out. And like any beautiful woman, he thought, probably quite capable of manipulating men regardless of her young age. Yet, perhaps because of Deke’s warning, or simply because of her beauty, Cal felt himself instinctively warming to her against his will. He leaned forward and placed his hands on the walls to either side of her head, encompassing her small frame. He inhaled the sweet feminine scent of product in her hair, and gazed at the tiny hairs and goosebumps on her arms and back as she stood almost naked in front of him. Lowering his face so that his mouth almost touched her neck, he spoke to her in a whisper. “Hey. I know this is a fucked up situation, but if you just do what I say I promise I won’t hurt you. It’s your brother over there that’s gotten all of you in to this shit by takin’ meth from us that he couldn’t pay for.” He began slipping his fingers through her hair in long, soft strokes, his knuckles barely grazing the skin of her back and the leather of the corset as he did so. “I’m obligated by a code to right this wrong, so I got about as much choice in this as you do. Work with me and he lives. Don’t do what I say, and you’ll leave me no option but to hurt him.”

He tugged gently at the silver handcuffs and pulled Sam away from the corner, walking her over to stand a few feet in front of Baxter. “My partner says I should cut your balls off, Junior,” he announced as he grabbed a pair of scissors from the knife block of the counter. “These seem a little dull for the task though,” he scoffed sarcastically as he snipped the metal blades in the air inches from the boy’s face. “Still, I don’t think it’s fair that you’re the one who fucked up but it’s your sister who's standing all dressed up in her fuck-me clothes here. So, why don't we even the playing field?” Cal pressed the point of the scissors into the boy’s crotch and moved it back and forth, leaving marks in his jeans. “Relax kid. I’m not gonna castrate you... Yet.” With that he began cutting Baxter’s jeans at either side of his crotch from the waist down. With a single hard tug he yanked the denim until it ripped away and hung in a flap between the boys legs, then did the same to his underwear, fully exposing the boy’s sex as he sat helplessly bound to the chair. Cal stepped away leaving Baxter and Sam staring at each other a couple of feet apart. “There. Now this looks much better, don’t ya think?”

Name: Olivia Caldwell
Approximate Time: 8:06 am
Tagging/Mentioned: Derek, Cal, Irina, Sam, Baxter
Wearing: White sweater and a pair of jeans

It had all happened so fast, things went to hell in a single moment. Baxter went to the door and answered it, speaking to a male that made Olivia quite curious as she worked on at the stove. The moment that male walked in Oliva realized that this was the end to their peaceful life. “Baxter? What’s wrong?” Olivia began to speak but then froze the moment she saw the gun pointing male. There were no words as a bead of sweat began to fall. It was then that she realized that the situation was dire for her, but as a mother her mind was just focused on her children. Baxter may not have gotten away, but she hoped that Sam and Irina could get away, but her mind was just hoping to send a signal to the girls.

Olivia narrowed her eyes as she saw the situation. Freaking out wasn’t going to help and dark memories of her past began to return. The first thing she thought of when she saw the gun was to rush over and try and take it, after all she was much stronger than she looked, but Baxter was before her and from her distance it was clear that her son would be shot if she tried anything. Begrudgingly she did as she was told and began tying her son’s hands with the zip ties she was given. It was an unideal situation, but Oliva knew that they would be dead if they didn’t comply. All the while she gritted her teeth, her mind desperately trying to think of something.

It was a slow pace, trying her best to stall for time, but immediately she was knocked aside and it was clear there were accomplices, making this far more difficult. Sam and Irina were caught, the rage building inside of her, but she couldn’t let it explode, it would jeopardize her family’s life. She would do whatever she could to keep them alive, even if she would die. Her mind was contantly trying to calm itself but seeing Sam like that just drove her wild mentally. In her chair tied and bound there was nothing she could do. Out of the entire family she knew the giant house like the back of her hand, but it would mean getting out of her binds to use that knowledge.

Time away made her able to calm herself a bit. She let out a soft sigh, but she clenched her hands tightly and firmly. “...What is it that you all want?” Olivia called out. “Leave my children out of this. Take whatever you want, I will do whatever you want willingly and the police will never know about this...just please leave my children out of this...” Olivia said as calm as she could be. She was deathly afraid, her heart beating fast and fierce, but she remained strong, not for her but her children. It was perhaps a worthless endeavour, but it was the only thing she could do at the moment.

Location & Time: Ground floor hallway/Friday, 20 December 0806-0810

Tagging: Olivia, Irina.

---

Deke was halfway to the basement stairs along the ground floor hallway when Olivia suddenly snapped out of the shocked trance she’d been in and started babbling. That complicated things a little for the biker, but not in any way he couldn’t handle; Irina was still out of it and even if she hadn’t been, killing both chicks would have been an easy do for Deke. But it sounded like Mom wanted to be a good little MILF and cooperate, which made Deke grin; in her own way Mom looked as hot as her daughters did, so maybe she’d be just as smart about things as Sam had been too.

Deke stopped short and took a half step so that he was facing Olivia; as he did his big left hand clamped down on the back of Irina’s neck and pulled the unresisting girl to his side, so they were both standing just inside of the Caldwell’s nauseatingly perfect living room. Like magic Deke’s combat knife was suddenly back in his right hand, flat against the side of his thigh but perfectly visible to Olivia.

“Well hey there Mom,” Deke began, his deep gravelly voice amiable enough. “Nice of you to rejoin the party. Better late than never, am I fucking right? Now hopefully Princess here will rejoin us too.” As he made his last comment Deke casually gestured towards Irina for a moment with the point of his blade.

“So what do we want Mom? That’s fucking easy. The money your son owes us.” Deke laughed before he went on. “And we don’t take checks, or fucking Master Card either. Which is why we ain’t gonna be leaving Junior, or your other kids for that matter, out of this.” Deke glanced quickly towards the kitchen and then back at Olivia. “And speaking of your kids, that Sam is a little fucking hottie ain't she? Those titties on her, so big and soft … And how about that outfit she put on for me? Did you know she had that in her closet, Mom?

Deke chuckled before he continued. “Anyway, you happen to have forty-six grand in cash here in the house? Maybe in a little piggy bank for a rainy day? Or tucked under a mattress maybe? You give us that, you’re good to get back to your fucking normal lives, doing whatever the fuck it is you people do. But if not …” Deke looked down at Irina, then tapped the flat of his blade against one of her trim breasts for a moment; “ … we’re gonna have to come up with some other way for you folks to pay us.” The biker kept the point of his knife lightly against Irina’s chest, ready to shove it between her ribs and into her heart, as he looked back at Olivia. “You get all that, Mom? I’m fucking waiting …”

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom