Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Home Invasion: Forced Family Incest OOC

What is this misinformation campaign you speak of? :cool: But yeah, one of the dilemmas in a roleplay with D/s elements is how to give the more submissive characters some agency in how the story turns out; otherwise things can get mind-numbingly boring fast for everyone (to include the Dominant characters, or at least the Dom characters I prefer to play.) So yeah, I do hope I can put Sam in front of Baxter and then just step back to see how it all turns out. (P.S. My compliments to Colonel L. for the Baxter character. I've obviously just been riffing off of that character's nicely nuanced backstory to hopefully make things fun for everyone. We shall see!)

Thanks! I figured having some sort of vulnerability beyond the physical would be useful for this setting.

I’m going to hold off on responses until either Ahlanna or Falicia jump back in, or we restructure.

Speaking of restructuring …

As anyone still interested may have seen, my last IC post contained a certain amount of (gasp!) god-modding. My intent in doing this was two-fold:

1. To restructure our story so that (most of the) still active players can continue to play now (before boredom and apathy set in) while also

2. Allowing inactive players to potentially rejoin the story later on, once they’re done with holiday business and/or any personal crises that may be affecting them. (While also explaining what has happened to any characters who’s writers have just ghosted.)

In doing the above I have temporarily sidelined MC, who will now putter around tending to Olivia and Irina offstage, look for Shaun and search the house etc., while Cal, Baxter and Sam have the opportunity to continue this (really interesting IMO) RP in the kitchen. (Or wherever else Cal wants to take things.)

Unfortunately this leaves Dad still offstage too, but I have no bright ideas about how to immediately rectify this; suggestions are welcome. Hopefully Olivia and/or Irina will wake up and return to the story to even out the player count, but if not I’ll bump the original interest check post after the New Year to see if we can attract a new female character (a neighbor, Aunt, cousin, friend or whatever) to round things out genderwise.

Feel free to let me know what you think about this right here in the OOC thread, so that everyone still active in this group RP can see it and comment too. Cheers!

Last edited:
Hey everyone, I haven’t lost interest I’ve just been sick the past few days which turns me into a big baby.

I’ll try to post today or tommorow

I've just been "hiding out", but still expecting to re-join down the road. My character is supposed to be out of the way, after all.

That said, if the ratios don't support me coming back, I do understand

Back
Top Bottom