Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swapping Fates...And Bodies?! [Requiem + Zennarion]

Charlotte smiled lightly at Tyler as he walked away, getting an odd look from Jacob and the others. She sighed lightly as she rubbed her forehead with her finger and thumb, showing that it looked like she had a headache and didn't want to talk about it. Her phone/Tyler's phone went off and she removed it from her pocket as the boys started moving towards Jacob's truck. She read it and told the others to wait for her for a few minutes since she said it was from her mom and that she had to wait at the corner for a minute or two. The others sighed and laughed at him but promised to wait anyways. Charlotte trekked over to the corner and waited for Tyler to show up, hoping he hadn't damaged her beautiful car.​

Tyler sighed as he saw the car... Why had she chosen a purple colour for it? Driving around in that car would make him feel very gay... Though, since he was in a female body, that was probably alright, right? He got in the car, and started the engine. He still didn't have his driver's license, but his dad was teaching him how to drive, so he would be ready for his test. He drove towards the corner where she would be waiting. Seeing that she was already there, he smiled a bit. He opened the window. "Hey... You have to drive with me today... Or atleast until we get a bit away from my friends... I still don't have my driver's license, and i don't know where you live..." He mumbled to her. "Tell them that my mom told you to meet her at the store, okay?" He asked her.

"All right, I don't live far. I'll text them." She went about texting them as she slipped into the driver's seat, edging him over as she looked about, making sure no one saw them together like this. She got a few grumbling texts back, but they would be at the store in about a half hour since they had to drop one of their team off anyways. Sighing lightly, she drove to her place, it being only about ten minutes from the school and easy to get to. She pulled into the drive way, thankful that no one had seen them and that cops weren't about at the moment. Charlotte sat in the car a moment as she turned off the engine before looking over at Tyler in her body. She felt the urge to kiss him, touch him, take him right in the passenger seat even in broad daylight. She sighed heavily as she felt herself grow aroused from the thoughts running rampant.

"I should go. It's about a fifteen minute walk to the store.."

Her voice was soft as she opened the door and began to edge out of it. She didn't want to think of tonight and what Tyler would have to do. She suddenly felt dirty about her nightly part-time job. She rubbed her arms, knowing the calender in the kitchen would tell him all he needed to know about tonight.​

He looked up as he saw her house. He heard her words. "But... My mom is not even there... Why would you want to leave?" He asked her. "Why don't you come in?" He asked her. "I mean... You are not in a hurry... I know that better than you do... And we still havn't talked about the important things you know? I mean... We have some rules in my house... Well.... Your house at the moment..." He told her. Why was she suddenly in such a hurry? She didn't have anything important to do... He sighed and then looked up at her. "Please... I could let you sleep here? You know... I would probably need your help... I mean... I don't know anything about being a woman you know?" He asked her. "Please... I only need one day to figure it out you know?" He asked her.

She sighed as she sat there, feeling herself become emotionally distraught, which was strange in this male form she possessed. She rubbed her temples before she took out her phone and texted the boys that his mother needed him at home and so he couldn't go out for the night. Another few grumbling texts but all said see you tomorrow. She sighed as she leaned back against the seat and looked over at Tyler, speaking with complete honesty.

"If I stay here, I'm gonna fuck you until you can't stand. Whether right now, in this car, or in the house, it doesn't matter. And I dunno if I have enough control to not want to take you in all the ways I know that you would allow."

She sighed as she turned her face away and stared out the window a moment. What day was it? She thought back and realized it was Wednesday so she didn't have work tonight. She sighed in slight relief, though she knew she would have to tell Tyler what she did part-time, which filled her with dread.​

He sighed as he heard her words. He looked down for a moment. "... If i have to go through that to make you stay here over the night... Then fine.." He told her. He put a hand on her cheek and then turned her head so she was facing him, before he pressed his lips against her lips, kissing her deeply and passionatly on the lips. He would do whatever she wanted if he had to. As long as she would stay, he was happy, he only needed one morning to learn how to dress and other things like that.

He slowly pulled away again, and then looked down blushing. "S-Sorry...." He mumbled, before he looked away. Why had he kissed her? He wasn't sure, it just felt as if it had been the right thing to do. He closed his eyes, waiting to see her reaction to it.

"I just need to know what i have to do in the morning you know?" He asked her while he watched her. "One morning should be enough... I learn pretty fast..." He told her. "So... Do you want to do it in here or in your house?" He asked her, both places would be fine with him, as long as she would stay, he would be happy.

The words he spoke made her feel rather terrible until the light touch on her cheek made her feel slightly reassured. Her head turned and she felt the press of warm, soft lips against her own and the passion made her tremble. She moved her hands into his hair and pressed back against his lips, wanting more of his sweet flavor. But then he pulled away and she let him with a faint sigh, hearing him trembling apology. Charlotte blushed and was slightly dazed from the heat she felt in the kiss, but she wanted more, needed more. She didn't want him just for sex, and wouldn't mind staying with him without it, but something about being around him made her body heat and crave him like her next breath.

"I'll stay with you...even without sex. I just...God, you drive me crazy."

She murmured softly, heat and a husky tone in her voice as she looked at Tyler in her body, but not really seeing it as her body anymore. Which was strange. She felt too restrained in her pants and she gave Tyler a Cheshire cat grin as she gripped his blouse and pulled him closer for a hot and passionate kiss.

"Take off your panties and sit in my lap."

She muttered against his lips, adjusting the seat so he would be able to sit on her erection without problem. The windows were slightly tinted and her driveway was slightly hidden, but still, it would be trouble if they got caught. But she found that she didn't care.

Hearing her words, he blushed and looked down, she wanted to have sex with him in her car... He looked down the female body, before he slowly pulled off the panties and moved to sit in her lap. "Wh-What do you want me to do now?" He asked her. This was still wierd... To be fucked by your own body like this. He sighed and looked down. There was nothing he could do... He couldn't run away, because he wouldn't have a place to sleep, and if he didn't obey her, she could force him to sleep outside. She was stronger than him, which meant that she could easily hold him back. She was faster than him, so even if he ran, she would be able to catch him. She could just follow him in the car. This scared him... Why did she have those dominant moment?

At the moment he would just let her do as she pleased... Atleast until they got back in their own bodies. He wasn't sure if he should punish her or just leave her alone when they got back in their own bodies. He didn't like it when somebody gave him orders.

She looked up at him and slipped a hand between them, stroking his naked sex. She didn't want him to look so cornered, so helpless. She leaned up and kissed him gently, using his free hand to twine their fingers together. The look on his face made her feel even more terrible. She wasn't going to hurt him or punish him or anything of the sort. She just couldn't control how much she wanted to see him come, to see that look of absolute rapture on his face when he did. It was some weird possessive instinct she had never felt before. She stroked his sex gently, tenderly as she moved to kiss his cheek.

"I'm not going to hurt you or make you do anything you don't want. I'm not just going to abandon you, Tyler. I want to be able to make you feel good, as physically and emotionally good as you can.."

She whispered against his cheek before dropped her face to nuzzle his neck. She kissed the soft skin there and gave it a tender nip before she opened the car door and pulled Tyler out with her, lifting her up into her arms. He felt really light in her grip as she grabbed the keys out of the car and closed the door before walking into the house, closing the door behind them.

"There are some things you need to know, Tyler, if you have to be me for a little while. I'm....at night I have a...special part-time job."

She blushed as she moved to the basement door and opened it before kicking it closed gently. She flicked on a light switch that showed the basement, which seemed to have a mini stage with a stripper pole in the center. There was some music equipment and a small bar on one side, the rest held outfits and the like, props and things of that nature and a few chairs. She felt her embarrassment level and self-hatred spike as she walked down the stairs before putting Tyler down on his own feet.​

Feeling how she started to nuzzle and stroke his pussy, he smiled and then moaned out. He was sure now... She wasn't going to hurt him or anything, so he would just relax and let her use his body, he didn't really care, as long as she was happy, he would be happy too. He closed his eyes and sighed softly, before he opened them again, just looking down into her eyes as another moan escaped his lips. "Mmm... That feels.... Great..." He whispered softly to her while he watched her. "I could get used to this..." He whispered.

Feeling how she suddenly picked him up, his eyes widened. "W-Where are we going?" He asked her. Once they were out of the car he felt the cold breeze against his body, and it made him shiver. He looked up, seeing her walk towards the house, he smiled a bit. She probably just wanted to do it inside insteadt, he could relax again.

Hearing her speak about a part time job at night, his eyes widened. "W-What kind if job is that?" He asked her. This scared him.... Did she want him to work at night as well? He didn't hope, the nurse job was hard, so why did she want a part time job? He just didn't get it... At all...

Seeing how she now moved towards another door, his eyes widened. "W-Whats in there?" He asked her, before he saw her open the door. There was a basement... What did she have down there? What were they going to do down there? He felt her walk down the stairs, before she turned on the light. He looked around in the basement. Was this.... Her part time job? Was she... A stripper? He felt her put him down. He turned so he was now facing her. "... Is... This your part time job? ...Are you... A stripper?" He asked her, before he looked down. "Do you want me to take your part time job as well?" He asked her as a deep blush now could be seen on his cheeks.

At his look and deep blush, she really felt ashamed of herself. She looked at the ground and then at the wall, avoiding looking him in the eyes. She didn't want to admit to her secret, but she didn't have a choice with Tyler. He was in her body, just as she was in his. They both were going to have to do things they didn't want to do. Charlotte had been a stripper for a long time, it had put her through nursing school and she hadn't been able to give up the money it brought in since she had to pay for her mother's medical gear and take-home care. She sighed as she finally looked at Tyler.

"Yes...I'm a part-time stripper...You just wouldn't recognize me because I wear wigs and colored contacts so I don't look like myself. It's not something I'm proud of, but it's what I do. And if I could keep you from it, I would. The best I can do is get you the next two nights off and that's it. Saturday you would have to go. I don't want to make you do this, I seriously hate that you'll have to do this, but not everyone has a vanilla life..."

She said softly, sighing heavily as she plopped down on the steps and cradled her head in her palms. She really hadn't wanted anyone to know. Her mother didn't know and only a few of her friends knew what she did at night. Her salary at the high school couldn't cover her mother's costs and so she had stuck with being a stripper because she rolled in great money even as a part-timer. Looking up at Tyler, she really hoped she didn't see rejection there.

He sighed as he heard her words and then looked down. "Its alright... I understand..." He mumbled to her. "Well find something you would want me to wear and lets get started..." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips. "I'll do my best so you won't get fired..." He told her. "I don't want to ruin anything in your life... So if you have to be a stripper, then i'll do it" He told her. "Just promise me that you won't ruin anything in my life then... Okay?" He asked her. He didn't want to get his life ruined and he didn't want to get her life ruined.

"Im sure i'll learn what to do with a good teacher as you..." He told her while he watched her. "I know i can learn it... And i want to learn it..." He told her while he watched her. "I know you don't want to lose that job..." He told her with a slight smile upon his lips. He slowly walked over to her, before he sat beside of her. "Its going to be alright... I promise..." He said. As long as he could learn her moves, so other people wouldn't notice anything had changed, it would be alright.

Charlotte listened to his words and sighed lightly. It still wasn't something she wanted to subject him to. It was part of her private life, one of her darker secrets. And she really hated that she felt like she was stealing away bits and pieces of Tyler's innocence. Unbidden, she felt tears sting her eyes, though they did not fall. She looked at Tyler and felt so much pain and remorse for what had happened. Without saying anything, Charlotte pulled Tyler against her body and held her tight, closing her eyes. She felt her body shaking and knew that she needed to pull herself together, but she couldn't at the moment. All the stress and horrible feelings she had been harboring and tucking away in the back of her mind came to the surface of her thoughts.

"I'm so sorry, Tyler..."

She whispered against his neck as she hid her face in his hair. She felt rotten, just plain terrible now that her life was going to be laid out the table. She wasn't a wonderful person like she tried to be every day. She was stealing away a boy's innocence and exposing him to the truly ugly face of life.​

He smiled as he heard her words and just held her tight, feeling how she hid her face now made him smile a bit. "Hey... Its alright... I don't mind it..." He told her with a giggle. "After all i will have to live your life until we get back in our own bodies... I won't let anybody know what happened while i was in your body, i won't tell anybody your secrets..." He told her while he watched her. "Just trust me... We have to get this started... You don't want to lose that job... Do you?" He asked her with a smile upon his lips. He slowly wrapped his arms around her and just held her tight, it sounded like the strippe job was very important to her, so he would work as a stripper for her until they were back in their own bodies. "I'll work hard... I promise..." He told her in a soft tone.

"You don't have to be sorry Charlotte..." He whispered to her.

The stripper job would probably be pretty interesting, but he didn't tell Charlotte what he was thinking about it, because she would probably get mad at him for thinking something like. He sighed and looked down. Would they ever get back in their own bodies again?

She didn't cry but even with Tyler's reassurance she felt like a horrible person for subjecting a kid, basically, to this kind of life exposure. She stayed in his arms, thankful to be held in that moment. Too stressed and tired, she just wanted to crawl into bed and hope that this was all a dream. She heard a faint mew and knew that her kitty was wondering where she was. The stripper lesson was going o have to wait a minute. She slipped out of his embrace with a soft smile before she went back upstairs to find Sneakers, her black and white tom cat. He was sitting in the kitchen by his bowl, just waiting to be fed and mewed loudly before jumping at Charlotte in Tyler's body. He licked her face and wagged his little tail, causing her to laugh. He never really greeted strangers like this and she had to wonder if Sneakers knew that it was really her in someone else's body. She got the cat food and filled his bowl, giggling with every little lick he gave her. She looked back to see if Tyler had followed her to the kitchen.​

Seeing how she slipped out of his embrace, he looked after her. Where was she going? Maybe her cat just needed attention or something like that? He sighed and followed her upstairs again, seeing how she held the cat made him smile a bit. "Ready?" He asked her in a soft tone. He was more than ready to do this for her, all she had to do, was to tell him what to do, and he would do it. She still had to find the clothes for him, and then he would be ready to get started. He leaned against the wall, just waiting for her to give him the next orders. He would listen to her, become her student. "Hmm... Something id telling me that both of us will be sick tomorrow...." He told her. They had to stay home the next two days if he had to learn everything about being a stripper. "Two days should be enough... Shouldn't it?" He asked her with a slight smile upon his lips. Besides, telling the school that they were sick, and they probably wouldn't be back before next week wasn't that bad, was it?

"Yeah...and two days should be enough for you to learn everything."

Charlotte said as she put Sneakers down for him to eat. Turning to look at Tyler, she felt that tension and arousal returned. Why not have sex in the kitchen? Right now. But she let those thoughts go. Sighing heavily as she brushed some of her hair from her face, she took a deep breath and did her best to hide her growing erection as she led Tyler back down into the basement. She went to the rack of clothing and shoes and sorted through all the outfits. She glanced at Tyler a few times before deciding on an outfit. She grabbed the naughty teacher outfit and handed him some strappy high heels as she took a seat near the mini stage.

"You can change behind the curtain. If you want, I can put the music on now so you can adjust."

She crossed her legs carefully as she pictured Tyler in the outfit, knowing he would probably be a natural at a stripper. He may not have known what to do but it was practically programmed into her body that he was in.​

Hearing these words, he nodded. "So we are staying here for the next two days?" He asked her.

Once she headed back for the basement, he just followed right behind her, seeing her go through the clothes, he smiled a bit. Of course he had sensed her eraction, but right now, he just wanted to get dressed, and started learning. Seeing the naughty teacher outfit, Tyler just smiled. "I thought you would be the one teaching" He told her with a giggle. "And i'll just change here... Just in case i'll need some help..." He told her in a soft tone. "Anyways... Music sounds good to me" He told her in a soft tone. He put on the fake glasses, and then pulled on the skirt. He pulled the stockings on, before he continued with the shirt, and the tie. He then finally pulled on the heels and turned towards her.

"How do i look?" He asked her in a soft, lustful whisper. "Good enough for you?" He asked.

"Right here..?"

She whispered, more to herself than to Tyler. What a little wanton boy he was! She groaned quietly to herself before getting up to turn on the music. The beat wasn't too fast but it definitely inspired dancing and stripping, of course. Charlotte turned to see Tyler dressed up as the Naughty Teacher and she couldn't help but grow as hard as a baseball bat in her pants. She took a few deep breaths as she took her seat again and smiled lightly at Tyler.

"You look good enough to eat...certainly good enough for me. Now go dance for me."

Charlotte said in a soft but heated tone. She was jonesing to take him, to just bend him over and fuck him like crazy. But she refrained. She had more self-control than that! Right? Taking a few calming breaths that did nothing for her erection, she watched Tyler to see what he would do next.​

He smiled a bit as he heard her words. He nodded, before he slowly made his way towards the stage, he already felt inspired by the music, as if his body already knew the moves. Though, his moves probably wasn't perfect. "How does it look so far?" He asked her. He hadn't even gotten started yet, though it felt as if he had been a professional stripper for years right now. Of course he had seen strippers in movies and so on, but this wasn't the same... At all... What if one of them wanted him in a private room, what should he do then.

He stopped for a moment, and just looked down at her, smiling slightly at her, so far what he was doing felt right, though he couldn't get that thought out of his head.

"So... Have anyone ever asked you to go with them to a private room? Will i have anybody asking about going to a private room with them?" He asked her, with a worried look at his face. He wouldn't be able to continue before he got his answer... He had to know it. He looked down for a moment, he wasn't sure if he wanted to know the answer, though he had to know the answer.

"It looks real good..."

She said more to herself than aloud. She shook her head in the slightest, focusing less on Tyler's moves and more on Tyler's words. He needed some reassurance about the back room where men got private shows that they paid way extra for. She was probably one of the few strippers who refused, no matter how big private shows cost and the sexual favors that sometimes went along with them. She looked up at Tyler and smiled in the slightest, trying to convey reassurance.

"You can refuse. You don't have to go to the backroom since you get paid to do the show. And the bouncers will protect you if you feel threatened or are forced into it. Charlie, the head bouncer will definitely keep an eye on you. So you don't have to worry, okay?"

She smiled more broadly now. Charlie was like a big teddy bear and strong as an ox. He had a big heart and cared a lot for the girls who needed the money of strange men in order to survive. But at least it paid.​

Back
Top Bottom