Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Swapping Fates...And Bodies?! [Requiem + Zennarion]

Hahvoc The Decepticon

Singularity
It was an average day at the local high school. The sun was shining and the sky was dotted with pleasantly fluffy clouds. Birds were chirping their songs to one another and the little beasts were running about like usual. All seemed to be fairly normal. Especially for Nurse Charlotte who was sitting at her desk in the nurse's office like she was everyday. She was pretty woman, average in height and nicely figured. Her hair was a shimmering light brown, her eyes a beautiful blue. She had fair skin with the faintest dusting of freckles across her cheeks and chest. Rifling through some student records and putting a few of those students to bed for headaches and fevers, she was having a normal day. Sure, she had spilled her tea on the floor and helped a kid to the bathroom after he had vomited in the hallway, but she had lost the surprise and disgust reflex upon seeing such things. She was a school nurse after all.

Rising from her chair, she adjusted her skirt and turtle neck sweater as she put some papers away in the giant filing cabinet beside her desk. Sighing lightly as she perked herself up with a sip from her orange coolatta, she turned to see a student walk in. He was a handsome boy, but she would never hit on one of her patients or students. That was just wrong. But still...to be young again. She wasn't old by any standards, the youngest nurse on staff, a mere twenty-four years old. But age was age and he was probably seventeen at the most. He looked a little tired with dark circles under his eyes. She knew that look well. Smiling at him pleasantly, she walked over to him and spoke to him.

"How are you feeling?"

But before he could answer he took a shuffling step forward and tripped on his own feet, knocking Charlotte over as she tried to catch him. They smacked their heads together before they hit the ground. She yelped in pain and surprise as she felt her body act rather strange and the boy gave her an odd look. She blacked out for a second but recovered, rubbing the back of her head. But she wasn't all right. She opened her eyes to see...herself?! She blinked, seeing herself do the same motion. She looked down at herself and let out a gasp. She was..She was....A guy!!​

Tyler sighed softly as he walked towards the school nurse office, he could hear the birds outside, but he didn't really care about it, since he wasn't feeling so well, he just wanted to go home. He brushed some of his dark hair away from his green eyes, and then looked down on the ground. Hopefully it was his favorite nurse in there, hopefully it was charlotte who was in there. He sighed softly as he then stepped inside of the waiting room, there was two in front of him, so he had to sit there and wait until she was ready to take him in. He could hear that it was Charlotte who was in there, that made his day a bit better atleast. He closed his eyes and just relaxed until she was ready to take him in there, which she hopefully was soon.

He then stood up 20 minutes later, and slowly walked in there, looking up at Charlotte, blushing a bit. "Uhm... Hi there..." He then mumbeled while he watched her. "Im not feelig very well..." He then told her, still looking up at her, but he soon after had to look down at the ground, he was too shy to look up at her by now. He could hear her walking, and then heard her question, but before he could get to answer her question, he felt her body take his to the ground, he was knocked out right away.

When he then soon after opened his eyes again, he rubbed the back of his head, but he could feel that something was wrong right away. He looked down and saw.... Himself?! What was going on here, why was he seeing himself? He looked down his own body, but his eyes widened as he saw his chest. It wasn't flat anymore, there were a pair of breasts down there, he was... Charlotte. "Y-You are me... And... Im you... Or...?" He stopped, even his voice was Charlotte's. What was going on here? Atleast he had been the last one in the waiting room. He slowly stood up, and then went over to the door, getting used to the weight on his chest now, it was so wierd all of this.

"Uh..."

She mumbled as she...he...spoke. She was so confused! Charlotte looked at...herself from the boy's perspective and couldn't help but think that she looked rather nice. Shaking her head, she looked down at her flat yet muscular frame. This was going to take some getting used to. Walking over to herself, Charlotte grabbed the hand of the boy in her body and led him towards the private office. The other two nurses were busy and so they had the office to themselves. Hooking the key off of her desk, she led him...her body into the office and then closed the door, locking it with a quiet snick.

"Okay, what is going on?"

Her voice wasn't her own and it took her back a moment, but she worked well under pressure, even when she was trapped in a student's body, even if that student was male and reacting to the sight of her female form. She thought about the ocean and several other things and it worked on cooling her sudden hormones.

"Just what is your name? And how the hell did we swap bodies?!"

Charlotte crossed her arms, hoping to get some sort of answer. It seemed impossible that this could happen. Why the hell had it happened to her? Sighing, she brushed her hair from her eyes, and couldn't help but frown at her male hands.​

Feeling how she started dragging him, he then looked down at the ground. "I-Im Tyler...." He then mumebled while he watched her. "And.... I don't know whats going on..." He then mumbeled to her. "It was you who bumped into me..." He then mumbeled while he watched her. He had no idea what was going on either, but she seemed to think that this was his fault. "It happened after we numped our heads together.... But i thought things like this only happened in movies and so on..." He then mumbeled. He had to admit that his body was looking quite good, so he had to relax very much, he didn't want to get turned on by looking at his own body.

"What should we do...? I don't know anything about being a nurse..." He then told her.

He didn't like that his voice was female, but what could he do? He couldn't do anything to change hos voice, it would just seem too wierd. "We can't live each others life until we find a way to return to our own body... Can we?" He then asked her in a soft whisper, before he then blushed a bit.

He then moved over and took a seat in a chair and looked up at her.

"Wh-What are we gonna do?" He then asked her in a soft tone, before he then brushed some of his brown hair away from his blue eyes. "Th-This is so wierd..." He then mumbeled while he watched her.

"Likewise...I know nothing about being a male student."

She muttered, pacing about the small office. This was just insane. How were they going to go through this? He couldn't possibly play her and she wouldn't and couldn't play as him. She rubbed her eyes, feeling a headache coming on already. This was nuts. She had no idea how they could work this out without someone finding out. Ugh! She was getting frustrated and her anger level seemed to skyrocket. She wasn't used to getting upset so easily, but this situation called for it. Pacing still, she soon took a deep breath and paused.

"I can write a note saying that I sent you...me..ugh, "Tyler" home. While you...me...Charlotte! Whatever! Say you are sick and wait for me in the parking lot. I'll drive us to my house and we can sort this out without having people overhear and suspect that something is wrong. All right?"

She explained logically. It was the only way to get out and talk about it without raising suspicion. She knew she could blend in with the other students, but she didn't know his locker combination or his schedule or any of those things. Biting at her bottom lip, she looked up at the boy in her female body.

"What is your locker combination so I can get your things."​

He sighed as he heard her words, before he then looked down at the ground.

"There are only one problem about that plan. You are not old enough to drive a car... I am... And second... You can not stay out for too long..." He then mumbeled to her. He sighed softly. "Where can i get something to eat?" He then asked her while he watched her. "Im hungry..." He then told her while he watched her. "How long is it since you ate last time?" He asked her in a soft tone. He was hungry now... Or she was hungry. "I... You can't go to your house..." He then told her while he watched her. "It would just be too wrong..." He then said.

He couldn't give anyone the combination to his locker either, he didn't want anyone to see what he had in there. "Maybe... We could wait until the classes starts, and then i could go to the locker and get the stuff you would need..." He told her in a soft tone. "But you have to go home... And we'll only be able to talk a bit after school" He told her.

"You can't be sick... Then you would have to go home to my place... But you'll have to live my life until the classes are over today..." He then told her. "And i have to live your life until work is over" He then told her. He slowly stood up, and moved over to her, putting his soft hands on her shoulders.

"We have to do it my way..." He told her in a soft tone.

"You're kidding me right?"

She said flatly, staring at him...her with a blank expression. They couldn't just live each other's lives! It didn't work that way! He had no medical experience and there were kids that came in needing their prescriptions at certain times and he had no idea where they kept them. She couldn't just go to his classes and pretend to be him! She didn't know his friends, his schedule, any of things that made him Tyler. She pushed him away gently as she stared up at herself through Tyler's eyes.

"If I don't have your locker combination, I can't go to your classes. And you have no idea what to do or how to act like me. Just like I don't know how to act like you. None of that makes any sense, kid. It won't work. What if a kid comes in here puking her guts out? What are you gonna do?"

She quirked an eyebrow at him, crossing her arms as she backed up a few steps and leaned against one of the blank walls. This was crazy. She needed to go to her house and take care of her cat. She needed things to go back to normal. This was just too much for her to handle.

"And technically, I can drive and you can't. You don't even have your license, Tyler. Do you even know how to drive a car?"

She asked with a little more bite than she should have put into it. Sighing lightly, she sat down in a seat, noticing the movement of her male body, of the way the clothing fit. It was unnerving suddenly being male and having male parts...This was one of the few instances were she actually missed her cleavage and other feminine parts. Sighing again, she rubbed her eyes in frustration.

"Sorry...I shouldn't have snapped at you."​

He sighed as he heard her words and then looked down. "I-I don't know what else to do" He told herm before he then heard her question and looked down, putting a hand at his lap, feeling his soft skin. "I-Its okay..." He then mumbeled while he watched her. He closed his eyes when he heard this. "What else can we do?" He then asked her while he watched her. "I Don't see what else we could do..." He then said. This scared him... Freaked him out... He didn't mind being a female, but seeing his own body like that, it was just too wierd.

He then sat down beside of her, and then looked over at her, before he finally put his head down on her shoulder, blushing a bit as he did that, hopefully she wouldn't mind this. "Sooo.... Where can i get something to eat?" He then asked her while he watched her.

"I-Im just not used to be a female..." He then mumbeled while he watched her, before he then put a hand in her lap, blushing even more. This was so wierd, he had never been a female before... Not even dressed as one, so this felt so wierd to him. He looked down his body and then blushed even more.

He then felt something wierd at his butt, and looked down. "A-Am i wearing a thong?" He then asked her while he blushed. "I-It feels so wierd..." He then mumbeled while he watched her.

"I get what you mean..."

She muttered when he spoke about the whole female thing. She felt herself blushing as Tyler put his head on her shoulder. Her very male shoulder and his very feminine face. She looked away a moment, mentally berating herself for thinking...feeling odd things. Like how she wanted to touch him...her own body. This didn't make sense! Her hormones were on high alert and practically screaming attractive female, attractive female. She didn't like women! But her body did. Especially when Tyler put a hand on her lap. She gulped, feeling herself....feeling herself starting to get hard. It was an odd sensation. She bit her lip, trying to think of anything to calm it down, but it didn't seem to be helping much. She felt herself blushing more when he asked if he was wearing a thong. She felt her little buddy down there jump at the thought of removing said panties. She gulped, blushing as she turned to look at Tyler in her body.

"Y-yeah..it's a thong."

She murmured, feeling her body heat at such clothing. This was freaking her out. She didn't want to be thinking of her body sexually. But she knew what her body liked and Tyler's body was more than happy to help explore what made Charlotte herself moan and writhe. She mentally slapped herself, cursing her male hormones at the moment. But Tyler-Charlotte seemed affected as well. Hesitantly, she put her hand on Tyler's cheek as she spoke softly.

"We'll...we'll..uh, figure out something."

She nodded, more to herself than Tyler.​

He blushed as he felt her hand on his cheek. He was wearing... A thong... That was something that he had never thought he was going to wear. He blushed deeply, before he then looked over at her. "A-Are you getting hard?" He then asked her while he watched her. This wasn't a good place for his body to get hard, because he couldn't go out like that. He looked down at the ground. He could actually feel himself getting wet, it felt so wierd, hopefully she wouldn't notice this. "I-I don't know what to do..." He then mumbeled while he watched her. "I didn't ask for this..." He then told her, before he then let the brown hair fall down in front of his eyes. He was scared.... What if he had to live the rest of his life like her? He couldn't do that... He wasn't a nurse... Or a girl, he knew nothing about being a girl. He had been tempted to kiss him before, he... Looked really good, he didn't like boys, no... This was the female reacting on the male in front of him.

"I-I don't know what to do..." He then slowly mumbeled, before he then looked up at her again, brushing some hair away from his eyes. How could he ever return to his old body.... How? He looked over into her eyes and then put a hand on her cheek. "What... If we have to stay like this forever? What are we going to do then? I mean... You would have to live my life... And i would have to live yours.... We can't tell anyone about this, because they would just think that we are crazy..." He then told her in a soft tone.

"Uh...."

She didn't know how to answer that question and she certainly didn't want to admit to her body's functions that were going about. It was just too much. But it seemed like her hormones were more in control than the rest of her. She gulped, blushing deeply as Tyler moved in her body. The blush on his cheeks and the way he looked away just made her hormones dance. It was nuts! Did guys really have to put up with this everyday? It was insane. No wonder they were so sexually active. Her hormones tempered in the slightest at the vulnerable sound in her..his voice. She knew exactly what he meant. Gently, she stroked his cheek, trying to relay comfort. Her body's skin was really soft, she had never noticed before. Another thing that added to her hormone levels. She swallowed, feeling her body take some control that she couldn't quite control.

She took both hands and cupped his face, turning him towards her. She was calm, though the rest of her body was screaming at her to pounce on him and ravish him until they were both exhausted and sated. But now was not the time for that, despite how tight her jeans were getting.

"I know..I didn't ask for this either. We'll find a way to get out this mess. Maybe it depends on if we bump our heads? Or if we think about the same thing, such as getting back in our own bodies? Or....even..."

She gulped. She didn't want to say it and hoped that Tyler would pick up on it without her having to say it. It was completely against the rules to engage in intimate activities with students, much less an underaged student. This was crazy...she was going to lose her job for a student? If it helped them get their bodies back....she sighed, her hormones pushing her a little closer. She resisted, not wanting to kiss Tyler in her body, but the throbbing down low wanted more than just words and light, non-sexual touches. With more will than she thought possible, Charlotte edged back and dropped her hands, feeling her breath became slightly ragged.​

He blushed as felt her hands cp his cheeks. "We-We could give it a try... But we would have to wait until tonight..." He then told her in a soft whisper, before he then gently kissed her on the cheek. He looked down, and then blushed even more. "But if you are up for it... I guess we could do it now..." He then whispered to her. He wouldn't mind doing it now, but it would be dangerous... If somebody saw them doing it here, she would get fired, and a lot of other bad things. He sighed and then closed his eyes, he couldn't help but to feel how his thong was almost soaked by now, and how she would be able to see his nipples through the tight nurse outfit. "I think... It would be best if we did it here... And if you found some dry underwear for me after this..." He then told her in a soft whisper, before he then looked down at the ground. This was so wierd, he had never felt anything like this before.

He was ready if she was now, he would only do it if she would, but she had to go to his class if this didn't work, so she would have to get the cock down anyways... This was probably the best way to do it. "You do have some clean underwear here... Right?" He then asked her in a soft whisper, blushing even more.

"So... Are you up for it?" He then asked her in a soft whisper. If sex could clean up this mess, he would do it... And who knew... Maybe this would be fun after all, he still hadn't had sex... Or atleast his own body hadn't, he didn't know if she had, had sex in this body, but he didn't really care... As long as he got his own body back, he would be happy. He closed his eyes for a moment, and then stood up, moving to the window, and looked down, it was almost time for a lunch break now, so they had to hurry, before the break started, maybe they could find a small room where they could do it. "Maybe we should just go find another place to do it? I mean its almost time for lunch break..." He then told her, while he looked down into her eyes. He could see in her eyes that she was just as confused as he was. He sighed softly and then moved over to her, sitting in her lap. He couldn't help this... He needed to do something about this right now.

Charlotte felt the kiss to her toes, even as simple as it was. Especially when her voice projected that they could do it...just have sex right at school. She thought it was a bad idea, but her body and little man jumped at the idea of the risks and how it would feel to get inside him. She wriggled a little bit, adjusting herself slightly as she watched him, able to see pert nipples through the turtle neck shirt she had picked out. It sent her member throbbing and she bit her lip to keep from groaning. This was pure hell. She took a deep, calming breath before she decided to speak.

"Y-yeah...I have clean clothes in my bag in the closet just in case of emergencies so you'll be able...to uh...to uh...change into clean underwear."

She watched him stand up and look out the window, speaking about how it was almost time for lunch. She bit her lip, knowing where they could go to do the deed. But all thoughts of leaving took a hike when Tyler sat on her lap, right on her hard as steel erection. She couldn't help but let out a shuddering breath and a quiet groan, closing her eyes as her cheeks heated. It seemed like no use, they could either book it to the gym closet which was only a hallway away, or do it right here, right now. Her body was begging for now rather than waiting.

"If we are gonna do it somewhere else, we better go now because I strip you naked and have my way with you."

She murmured, eyes still closed as she tried to calm her raging erection and breathing. But it seemed like a lost cause.​

"Good... Then lets do it in here so i can get some clean underwear when we are done..." He then whispered softly to her, before he then blushed even more. He just couldn't believe that he was asking if she had any woman underwear, that he could wear, it was just too wierd. "R-Ready then?" He then asked her, he was ready now, he didn't think that he could get more ready now, so hopefully she would be ready as well. He had never thought that he would have sex with his own body, he had never thought that he would have his own cock inside of himself. He closed his eyes, and then gently kissed her on the lips.

He slowly pulled away again, and then looked down at her. "Im ready now..." He then mumbeled to her while he watched her. This didn't bother him very much... After all this wasn't his own body.

He sighed and then looked down, knowing that she probably wanted to do it here. Of course it could wait, but it would seem a bit wierd if the nurse followed a student to the gym closet. He looked down for a moment, "Lets just do it here... Okay?" He then asked her in a soft whisper while he watched her. "D-Do you want to undress me?" He then whispered softly to her, before he then looked down at the ground. She would have to be on top... He had never imagined that he would be on the bottom, his first time. He blushed and then brushed some hair away from his eyes, just waiting for her to give him her answer.

If she was ready to give up her own job to get in her own body, he would be ready for this as well.... And well... If they didn't get busted, then there wouldn't be any troubles.

She found herself frowning. It seemed like a means to an end, not something they both seemed totally willing to do. Sex with a stranger, and in their body no less. It was maddening. But there was nothing she could really do about. Especially when he spoke like that, afraid and yet willing. It went straight through her. Feeling the soft press of lips against her own, Charlotte couldn't help but kiss back gently, not wanting to put too much force into it. It was sweet, an innocent kiss and it made her wonder if he had ever had sex before. Which made her feel all the more like a complete dumbass.

"You're a virgin, aren't you?"

She asked, a little disbelieving, but serious. She watched him pull away and stand a few feet away, looking so afraid and nervous. At his question she swallowed, feeling her jeans get that much tighter. God, this sucked! She wanted to do it, more than she had ever wanted to before, but this was crazy. She didn't want to take his virginity! Sighing, she stood up and walked over to him. Taking his face in her hands, she pressed her lips against his, trying to relay comfort and reassurance.

"We'll take this as slow as we can. I don't want...I want this to be as good as it can be, given our situation."

She murmured, moving one hand to grip his waist. Her body was more than willing to pounce on the poor kid, but she held back, surprised at how easily she could resist, even if it was killing her to do so. She pressed her lips against his own again, more firmly, moving her tongue along the seam of his lips, trying to relax him.​

He looked down as he heard her words, and then blushed deeply, before he then felt her kiss him, letting her tounge... His tounge inside of his mouth. After a while he then broke the kiss, his cheeks a light pink color. "Wow..." He then mumbeled, before he then looked down at her. "Yes... Im a virgin... But please... Lets just get this done... I want to get back in my own body as fast as possible, not that there is anything wrong with your body... But well... I just prefer being a male..." He then told her with a giggle. "Now undress me... Show me how grown ups do..." He told her in a soft whisper, before he then let a finger run down his chest.

"I know you want this too... I can see it in your eyes... Now take me! And don't hold anything back" He then told her with a soft smile upon his lips. If this didn't work, there were other ways, but he wanted to try this way first. To him it seemed as if the other ways were more painful than this one. He looked down into her eyes, before he then ran a hand through her hair, wrapping an arm around her neck, before he then kissed her lustfully, letting the lust in his body take control for a moment, before he then let a hand run down over her stomach, and down in her boxers.

He slowly started stroking her cock, impressed by how hard it was, it scared him a bit, but not enough to make him pull back, he wasn't going to pull back, not before they were done. A blush could still be seen on his cheeks, but he didn't really care about it, right now he just wanted her to take him, he didn't want her to hold back. He slowly broke the kiss and then looked down at her. "Tell me what to do..." He whispered to her, while he looked into her eyes.

She smiled a little bit at his word choice and she shook her head lightly before she felt his finger running down her chest. She chook in the slightest, swallowing a little bit. She still couldn't believe she was going to do this, and willingly no less. She was so gonna lose her job if they go caught. But she couldn't think of that right now. She had to focus on the now and not the possible consequences. The arm that slipped around her neck pulled her close for another kiss, this one sure and laced with lust and desire. It caught her off guard, but she went with it, wrapping bother arms about his waist and pressing their bodies together. But it wasn't long before she felt his skin against her own and sliding down and down until his hand wrapped around her cock. She took in a deep breath through her teeth, breaking the kiss a moment to mutter a curse.

"Fuck....that...god, that feels good."

She whispered heatedly, feeling her body buck against his hand in the slightest before she got better control of herself. Though it took a great deal of will not to just tear the clothes off his feminine form. She wasn't sure what to tell him. It was his body after all that she was occupying. She knew her own body, knew what her body liked and so it was much easier for her to be able to pleasure him. She kept her grip on him before pressing his back against the desk and then lifting him up onto it. She reached up the skirt and felt the soaked lace. She couldn't help but grin up at him.

"Damn, you are wet....Just go by what you feel. You know your body better than anyone, so just do what you know you would like...while I do the same for you."

She said softly, rubbing him through the lace gently as her other hand worked on undoing to skirt. But she paused, moving her hand up under his shirt to grip his breast through the bra that she knew he was wearing. His breasts were lush and heavy in her hands and fit perfectly in her palm. She toyed with a nipple with her thumb, flicking it back and forth over the hard peak. She looked up at Tyler, blushing in the slightest at his expression.

His eyes widened as he felt her hands on his wet thong, he knew what she was going to do now, he felt how she started rubbing the already wet pussy, and then moaned out in pleasure, before he then closed his eyes and arched her back. He could feel how she worked on the shirt, but looked down at his hand as he felt it on the soft skin insteadt. It was going up... Up to his breasts, he kenw it. Feeling his hand on his breast, he then blushed deeply. "T-take it off... That will make it a lot easier for you..." He then whispered softly to her, before he then started rubbing her balls with the other hand. He would let her undress both of them, she was probably better at that, than he was... Or atleast thats what he thought, she seemed pretty experienced, but you never knew, maybe she had just watched a lot of porn? He moved down and then slowly kissed him on the neck, biting him lightly.

He had never thought that females felt so much pleasure, but now he knew how much pleasure they felt, and god that felt good, he wouldn't mind if he could try this atleast once every day, but he knew that would be wrong, and it wouldn't be possible either. He blushed a bit, and then slowly pulled away from her neck, and just looked down into her eyes. "God... So good..." He then told her in a soft moan, before he then gently kissed her on the lips again. He would do anything he could to get back in his own body again, though he would probably miss this a lot, he had never felt anything like this before.

You could say that he was a bit addicted to it right now, but the only right thing to do was to give her back her own body if thats what he wanted, and besides, he would probably just ruin her life if he kept her body, and she didn't want that, he didn't want that to happen for her either. "Mmm... I want you to undress me... Take off all of my clothes..." He then whispered to her, as he laid back on the desk, still rubbing her cock and her balls, of course he wasn't going to make her cum... Atleast not yet. "A-Are you still a virgin by the way?" He then asked her, a bit embarassed to ask about something like that.

"Christ, Tyler..."

She moaned out, feeling his hands dip a bit lower and grab her dangly bits. God it was like she was being burned yet it felt so good. She was used to being slowly heated, not almost instantly ignited. She felt so hard it was almost painful, and knew that the pleasure would just get higher as his lust built. She removed her hand from his folds and used both hands to remove the shirt, unhooking the bra in the process and pulling that off as well. Her full breasts with their diamond hard nipples stood at attention, just begging to be touched and suckled. She felt herself licking her lips, blushing in the slightest. The bite to her neck made her moan softly and buck against his hands. It was torturous being touched so softly. How did guys survive this kind of thing without exploding?!

His moan, so feminine and light reached her ears and she bit her lip before she felt him lean forward and kiss her before pulling back and speaking of his desires. And she was more than happy to comply. She saw him lay back on the desk, still rubbing her, but she was growing used to it so it wasn't so hard to resist. It still felt damn good, but at least she didn't feel like she was gonna come within the next three seconds. She shook her head, smiling a little at his embarrassed question as she removed the drenched lace and went about removing her shoes and hose before fully removing the skirt, leaving him deliciously naked. She eased his hands out of her pants as she went about removing her shirt for now.

"I haven't had sex in a few years, but now, I'm not a virgin, though I know I'll be tight as one, so I'll treat you like a virgin...since, technically, we both are."

She smiled at him as she looked at her form, with him occupying it. She had never thought herself particularly attractive, but from this perspective, she looked damn good. She moved to blanket his body with her own, kissing him deeply as she added her tongue. Her fingers trailed down his bare breasts and flicked her thumbs over the taut nipples, wanting to hear him moan again.

Hearing her words he then sighed softly, but smiled as he heard that she wouldn't go easy on him, atleast that was a good thing. He looked up at her, and then kissed her back, letting her toung enter his mouth, feeling how she started pulling his nipple, moaning into the kiss, before he then closed his eyes, feeling her warm body against his own. He then started moving his hands down to her pants, and then slowly pushed them a bit down, so they wouldn't be so tight. He knew that they would be very tight, if she was as hard as he thought that she was. It wasn't cold in the room, maybe it was, but the heat thery were making made it feel warm. Of course the table had been a bit cold at first, but now it felt warm against his neked body. He closed his eyes again, and just let her do as she pleased.

He then slowly broke the kiss and just looked up into her eyes. God she enjoyed this, though it would seem a bit wierd if some came inside of the room and saw them, a student pleasing the school nurse, or atleast that what it would seem like for them, but it would actually be the school nurse pleasing the student. "Mmm... God.... I want you to take me..." He then told her in a soft whisper while he watched her. God he loved how much pleasure she could give him, he just felt bad for not being able to give her something back. He closed his eyes and then arched his back, while he moaned. He loved to have her warm body again his own, it made him relax, it made him calm, but it wasn't able to stop him from moaning or feeling the pleasure that ran through his body.

He slowly put a hand at her cheek, and then kissed him on the neck again, as he looked up into her eyes. He was happy right now, eventhough this wasn't the right time to be happy, after all they were just trying to get back in their own bodies... Nothing else. He closed his eyes for a moment, before he then kissed her deeply and passionatly on the lips again, letting his tounge inside of her mouth. He then soon after wrapped his arms around her body.

Her fingers lightly pulled the taut nipples, playing with them as she cupped his breasts, getting completely in tune with what sounds he made when she did something. She felt her pants get shoved down slightly, relieving some pressure for which she was grateful for. She toyed with his nipples a bit more before one of her hands trailed down to his slick heat and slipped a finger inside gently, massaging the inner tissues, feeling the heat around her finger. Her thumb lightly moved over his clit, being very gentle with her stroking so he could get used to the sensation and hopefully ask for more. She lightly moved her finger in and out, angling it slightly to rub. She watched him arch his back and it was one of the most erotic sights she had ever seen. Especially when he moaned like that. Carefully keeping a finger inside of him, she undid her pants and shoved down both them and her boxers, tossing them with her shirt before moving against her body, adding a second finger and pumping a little bit harder. She smirked lightly at his words as she swirled her tongue around one of his hardened peaks, suckling lightly.

"Mm...don't worry, I will. I just need you prepared so it doesn't hurt as much."

She said softly, heatedly. The hand on her cheek was comforting and she moaned lightly from the kiss on her neck, increasing her strokes and spreading her fingers to stretch him out. She moaned quietly into the kiss, returning the passion she felt there as their tongues twined and his arms wrapped about her. She moaned softly as she pulled out her fingers and pulled away a moment to taste him. He tasted sweet with a slight tang. With her wet fingers, she lightly stroked herself, a little shocked at the size of him. He wasn't huge, but he definitely a good size. Placing her hands on the underside of his knees, she lifted and spread his legs, positioning herself to enter him. She looked down at him, breath ragged.

"Ready..?"

Her voice sounded strained.​

Hearing her words he then slowly nodded. "O-Okay then..." He then told her. Would things like this hurt? He didn't know. He blushed as he felt his finger near his pussy, but as he slid it inside of his pussy, his eyes widened and he moaned out from pleasure. Oh god that felt good, if this was just half as good as a cock, then he would be happy, because this felt so good, he didn't want her to stop this, right now he wanted this, he had completly forgotten why they were doing this, all he couldn't think about was how she moved her finger inside of his pussy. He then let out another moan, and dug his nails into the table as he started stroking his clit. God that was good, he had never felt any pleasure as big as this before, he didn't want it to stop now, he wanted it to continue, continue until he was too exhausted to even move. He felt how she added another finger, god that felt good, and then how she started sucking on one of his hard nipples, he moaned out, almost screamed out in pleasure as he felt that. God thatw as so good, he wouldn't midn some biting either, but he didn't say that, he wasn't going to tell her that, not yet. She probably knew that he would enjoy that since this was her own body.

He then felt how she stretched his pussy, and just moaned out, before she then felt the hard cock... His cock near his pussy. He blushed as he heard her words, and then looked up at her, slowly nodding at her words. "Y-Yeah... Im ready... Please take me as hard as possible..." He then told her, as a deep red blush could now be seen on his cheeks. He had never thought that he was going to say such a thing to the nurse of the school, but now he had said it... Now there was no way back, he couldn't take back his words... And he didn't want to take them back, he wanted her to take him as hard as possible for her.

She took a deep breath as she pushed in slightly, the head of her member sliding in easily enough. The sensation took her breath away and she was hardly even in! God, the pleasure was intense. She slid in more, inch by inch, stretching him as she sent. The feeling of heat and wet and tightness made her moan and shake from both pleasure and restraint. Finally, she was in to the hilt and looked up at him to see if he was all right. She pulled out slowly, groaning softly from the friction before sliding back in a little harder. It felt so good, she could hardly control herself. And he had said take him as hard as she could...Soon she was sliding in a little faster and a little harder, getting used to it while it felt so good she could scarcely catch her breath. She grabbed his hips, letting instinct and all that take over as she started to pound into him as hard and as fast as she could, unable to stop until they both reached completion.​

Feeling how she slid her hard cock inside of his tight pussy, his eyes then widened. "God! So good!" He then moaned to her, before he then grabbed her head, moving her mouth down to his nipple, he wanted her to bite it, he wanted to see how that felt before he got back to his own body. God he loved how big she was, and how hard she was thrusting. He had never tried anything as good as this. He didn't want to go back, he wanted to stay like this, he wanted her to give him pleasure until they were too tired to continued. "Y-You have no idea of how good this feels..." He then whispered softly to her, before he then arched his back, digging his nails into the table, before he then closed his eyes, and just enjoyed the pleasure that she was giving him. He couldn't stop himself, he wanted more, he wanted all that she could give him. He had no idea how much that was, but as long as he got it... He would be happy... Very happy. "Mmm... Give me everything you got.." He then whipered to her while he watched her.

Hearing his moans, she thrusted a little bit hard, angling slightly, trying to locate his g-spot. It would make it that much more pleasurable. She did as he wished and suckled on his nipple, biting it slightly, not too hard and not too gently. His moaning and writhing made her hotter, feeling her body tense up, but she thought of other things, like pleasuring him in her body, wanting him to feel as good as he possibly could. She held his hip with one hand as she continued to thrust as her other hand moved up to his neglected nipple and twisted it slightly as she pulled on it. She suckled harder before gasping in response.

"Oh, I think...I have an...idea of just how good..."

She moved her hand to his ass and used that to lift him up, angling him different as she continued to drive into him hard and fast, going as deep as she could. The sensation was incredible and since she didn't want to come any time soon, she focused on pleasuring his body rather than her own. Which was still difficult. Hearing his words, she bit and suckled at his opposite nipple, her hand moving to the one he had just been giving oral attention to. She wanted more sounds and to make him feel as good as he possibly could to the point where he was screaming. But they had to be quiet or someone could come in and hear them. The door was locked and she had the only key with her, but still...​

Back
Top Bottom