Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry fun (Lan Moore x Fancy_Brat)

Ashley smiled a bit as she went around helping him out, picking up whatever was trash and disposing of it. Anything that was clothing she would place nearby for him to pick up. It seemed she was really diligent with work and was very organized, able to help him out rather nicely. "I figure it's the least I could do since you let me stay here."

Lan smiled, "You're acting like a guy would be complaining to have such a beautiful woman like you around. It makes the place feel more alive." He smiled at her and picked up his clothes, "Do you have a change of clothes?"

"Well, if you say so." she said, giving him some of the clothes she had picked up. Come to think of it, she didn't really have a change of clothes. What she had right now was all she had. "Eh...no I don't." she said, chuckling softly. "I guess it slipped my mind to grab some when I was kicked out."

Lan laughed a bit as he put his clothing in the hamper. He looked at his watch and sighed, "Well nothing is open now. If you want you can use my clothing for now, tomorrow I'll take you to buy some clothing." He smiled at her, "And I won't take no."

"Geez...you don't have to do so much for me. I'm fine with borrowing, but going so far as to buy me some may be a bit much." she said. "I could just wash my clothes so that you wouldn't have to." She crossed her arms over her chest, a soft sigh coming from her. "But you're rather stubborn.." she said with a little grin.

Lan smirked at her, 'Yeah That's me, like I said I want to help you. It's no big deal I mean I make plenty of money, it's what happens when you become a workaholic." He walked over to grab a cup he missed, moving his fingers over the strings of his old guitar, "Besides I bet you can pay me back when you make it big."

Ashley decided that since their work was pretty much complete, she would head back to the room she was given. However, she couldn't help but hear the soft strumming. She only heard it for a moment, but she was sure there was a guitar, but it wasn't hers. She walked over to him to ask. "Ah, it may have just been me, but was that a guitar just now?"

Lan looked at her and nodded, "Yeah it was mine." He pointed to his guitar which was gathering dust. It had been years since he did any thing more then just play with the cords a bit, " There it is, I haven't really played in a while." It was covered in stickers, mostly from clubs and placed he played at.

Ashley seemed to beam a bit as she glanced over to see the guitar against the wall. She could see it was dusty, but it was still in good condition. She quickly ran over to grab it, ignoring the dust. She picked it up to give it a few strums. It was out of tune a bit, so she did her best to tune it properly. "Wow! You've been to all these great places. I've always wanted to perform at these places, but they're so far away for me to get there. Plus, I wouldn't have money to sign up."

Lan nodded, "yeah, it cost me almost every thing I had, I would have been in your position if I hadn't given up music for school and made a deal with my family." He went over to her and smiled, "But maybe I can make up for that by helping you."

"Eh? Ya know, I've never been to school either. Occasionally I'd hang around a place and pick up any papers I could to see if there was anything interesting. You really don't have to go so far to help me out. I highly doubt you'll be seeing me in any big concert or anything." she said, slumping down on the couch nearby.

Lan laughed as he went next to her and smiled, "Well how about just until you get back on your feet." His hands went over hers as he smiled, "Besides you can give me some much needed company."

Back
Top Bottom