Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Furry fun (Lan Moore x Fancy_Brat)

Lan Moore

Supernova
Lan was enjoying his night off, some time to just relax and not think about the things that where going on in his life. He had been out of college for a while now, holding a normal career, living a life he never really wanted. He had always wanted to be in a band, but that dream never came through, bills had to be paid first, and life went on. Now 25, He had conformed to normal things, like going to the bar every Friday and listening to music instead of being the one making it. This night was no different as he entered the bar and went to get a drink, looking towards the stage to see who was playing.

The crowd gave a rather mediocre applause as the act came off the stage, apparently a pair of horrible musicians which the crowd had barely managed to tolerate. "All right. Now to perform for you is a soloist guitar player by the name of Ashley. Please give her your ears." A small applause came from them, though it seemed they weren't exactly thrilled to have another music act on stage. Not too long after the introduction had a young female wolf made her way onto the stage, a guitar slung across her back. Ashley was 22, and was currently living on the streets. She had tried making money by performing on the streets and even these bars. Usually, she made enough money to get her some food for the week, plus she seemed to be well-known by some of the people in the area. She quietly took her place on the stool provided for her and started. this was her first time in this particular bar, and she was hoping it would go along as well as the others. She always performed her own original work, which sometimes she would make up on the spot.

Lan had looked away when the other band left the stage, it seemed like there was no talent that night. He turned his attention back to the stage once he saw Ashley, she was a rather attractive woman, but he wondered if she could play as good as she looked. He ordered a red wine as he watched her, and listened. He liked the fact that it seemed she made her own music and didn't just do others stuff. His eyes never got off her once she got his attention.

Despite not having classes that she attended, Ashley had managed to pick up guitar on her own, and it certainly showed as she played, pulling out some rather appealing music. Some of the crowd could be seen swaying. She usually had very soothing music to play just so her audience would feel content, though sometimes they fell asleep too. She would glance around at everyone in the bar, her eyes eventually resting on Lan, giving him a little grin before she continued her song, coming towards the end of it.

Lan was interested by the fact that she looked at him. He waited till the end of the song, he figured maybe he could buy her a drink once she was done. She was pretty good, he could tell she played from her heart.

By the end of her song, she had gotten a round of applause. It seemed she had found yet another place where her music was welcomed. This would give her a chance to come back if she chose to. She had gotten off the stage for the announcer to come up again. "And, let's give it up for Ashley!" he said, getting another round of applause. She put her guitar back in her case and slung in across her back, figuring that she might as well hang around for now until she got paid.

Lan began to clap then looked to the bartender, "Could you get Ashley a drink on me. It's the least she deserves after such a good job." He said, the bartended heading over to offer her the drink and tell her is was from him.

Ashley had sat on the far end of the bar, resting her head in her hands as she listened to the next act, another easy-listening group. She yawned softly as she was thinking of leaving soon, though she'd have to get her money later on. She turned her head slightly as she heard the glass being slipped across the bar to her. Hmm? I didn't order anything. she was a bit surprised to hear that the man she had looked at earlier had given her the drink, a slight grin coming on her face again. She figured a little chat would be fine. She moved from her seat, starting to move next to Lan, still holding the drink. "Awfully generous aren't you?" she asked, taking the seat next to him.

Lan smirked at her comment, 'When I can be, and when it's deserved. You were amazing up there, I haven't heard any thing that good in a long while." H looked at her hair, and her fur, her beautiful eyes and couldn't believe how good she looked, "I feel rude now, i know your name and you don't know mine. My Name is Lan." He put his hand out to shake hers.

She couldn't help but smile a bit at his comments. Of course, she had gotten similar praise before, though it seemed different this time. She had never been give a drink before, so maybe this would turn out really interesting. "Well, that's good to hear. I was hoping to make a good impression here so I can keep coming back. If I do a good job, I'll be able to survive the week." She grinned slightly as he offered his hand to her. She quickly took it in her hand, giving him a good shake. "Nice to meet you Lan. So what brings you here?"

Lan shrugged, "Just something fun to do before the weekend starts I guess. Reminds me of times that have long past. Before work and every thing, plus I like to see the people who still search for their music future." He laughed after say that all, "Guess I should babble on about that kind of stuff, I guess it's just maybe I get lonely ass well, nothing at home to go to you no, no one around."

Ashley seemed rather interested with what he was saying, especially about how people were still searching for a musical future. Though she was a little curious as to why he brought that up. "Hmm, I'm just wondering, but you said you're watching people looking for a musical future. Did you have anything to do with music before?" she asked, deciding to take a sip of the drink. It was surprisingly delicious, and she took another bigger sip.

Lan sighed seeming a bit saddened when she asked that question, "Yeah, a long time ago I use to play guitar and sing for a band. Until I realized it didn't exactly pay the bills. I had to move on you know? Still I'm glad to see some people still chasing that dream you know?"

She felt a bit guilty for asking about it now, especially since he appeared to enjoy it when he was still with his band. she was perhaps in a similar situation, using her talents to at leas get food for the week. "Well, I'm sorry for asking then..." she said, taking another sip of her drink. "Ah, at least I don't have to worry too much about paying for stuff like that. I sleep wherever it's quiet at night, and perhaps in the morning, that could be a place to perform." Despite saying it in a cheerful tone, she was indeed homeless. things had been going bad with her work, so she was unable to keep up with her payments and was kicked out of her home, with her guitar being the only thing she carried around.

Lan looked at her when she said that, seeming very surprised, "You mean... you don't have a home?" He seemed a bit worried now, "But what if something bad happens to you, people aren't exactly the nicest these days..." He thought about it for a second, he had plenty of room in his place, there was only one bed room but only because he used the other for other things, "Why don't you come over to my place, I have enough room for another person. I Promise I won't do any thing funny."

"Ha, caught red-handed." she said with a slight chuckle. She took the glass with er drink and finished it off, setting it back down for the bartender to pick up. "Well, that's pretty much how it is. I was in a similar situation to you, though I had lost my job, and I wasn't able to find another in time, so I was kicked out. Fortunately, I was able to keep my guitar so I could try and get some money that way. She raised her eyebrow slightly at his proposal, a slight grin on her face once again. "My, you certainly are generous. However, I've only just met you. and though I'm sure you'll keep your word about any funny business, I don't know if I'm up for taking advantage of your offer."

Lan looked at her eyes and shook his head, "No really it's alright. I mean it's a pretty big place you wouldn't be imposing or any thing. Besides I don't want any thing bad to happen to you, then I wouldn't be able to hear your music again." He looked at her finished drink, "Want another one?"

Ashley couldn't help but chuckle a bit at his words. Of course, she would have liked to continue singing, and she did recall some occurrences where she had been confronted, though she was usually able to get through it without any damage to her or her guitar. "One drink is enough. I can't handle my alcohol too well, so I try not to get too much, if I ever get any of course." she said, thanking the bartender as he took her glass. "Well, I suppose at least for a while. Even if I don't stay, it would be nice to not be sleeping on the streets." she said. She turned slightly as one of the people working there handed her an envelope with her payment inside. "Well, I suppose we can go now. You'd have to lead the way of course."

Lan laughed at her a bit, "Alright then I'll lead the way." He paid his bill and lead the way out and to his car, opening the door for her on the way out and the one to his car, " I just hope things aren't too bad at my house, haven't cleaned in a while." He then got in the car driving to his house once she hopped in.

She set her guitar in the back of his car, heading to the passenger seat as he held it open for her. "Thank you." she said, taking her seat and sitting back. "Well, it shouldn't be that bad right? It's fine with me however you're house is." she said, glancing outside for now. She was spotting numerous places where she would sometimes sleep or perform.

Lan smiled, 'Yeah I'm sure it's fine." He drove silently, not sure what to say, for some reason he was a bit nervous around her now. Once they got to his house, he parked the car, His house had three bed rooms, was one story, and had some fast food stuff lying around. He opened the doors for her, once inside he pointed to one of the rooms, "The bed is in there, it'll be where you sleep." It was the only bed in the house

Ashley looked out her window to examine his house. "Hmm...interesting." She seemed to give it the seal of approval though. Then again, anyplace would have been good for her. She walked inside, already seeing some things around his house, even some unfinished take out. She walked over to the room he had pointed to, walking inside to look around. the bed was rather big for one person, and she could see that it was still a bit messed up from when he woke up it seemed. "Hmm? Is this the only bed? I don't think I should take it just because I'm a guest. I'm perfectly fine with a couch." she said.

Lan shook his head as he closed the door, "No, I wouldn't be a very good gentlemen if I let a beautiful lady like you sleep on the couch. Now I insist you take the bed. Besides the bed room has a lock, I want you to feel safe." He then began picking up, not wanting the place to look like a mess, feeling ashamed.

"Ah...well, if you insist." She still didn't feel like taking his bed, since she felt like a freeloader. She set her guitar down on the floor and walked over to the bed, sitting on it, finding it very comfortable. She didn't feel too much like locking the door, as she trusted he would keep his word. She walked out to see him picking up his things. "Ah, let me help you out."

Lan looked at her and smiled, "Well thanks. I guess with no one around I really didn't see a reason to clean up unless it got real bad." He then took and coat off his old guitar, something he guessed he just hid subconsciously.

Back
Top Bottom