Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Divine intervention (angel RP)

TheEternal

Moon
Caleb as he’s known in this life, chose to live a life as a human being to better relate to the people he served. He survived an incredibly tough upbringing learning by himself every step of the way. Now he’s a medium, that’s his profession he speaks to other angels and removes demons. He’s well known Worldwide now and praised for his accomplishments. Being 19 with ptsd and other problems from the suffering he endured growing up that he can’t talk about because the media would catch wind, everyone thinks he and his family are the picture perfect family.

Caleb is in search of something new to learn about and experience. He is on a quest for a romantic relationship and to experience sex for the first time. He is about 5’9 with bed head wavy hair and bright green eyes. He’s built to a degree, semi muscular arms, noticeable abs, thick thighs from playing soccer. When his wings are visible they are similar to a hawks in color. And his true form only seen in dreams... well guess you’ll have to see... he has a very chill attitude most of the time, very spiritual go with the flow, do anything once type who doesn’t have a filter and says exactly what he thinks.

my plan for this is for this to be a modern day setting but if you have a different setting in mind we can work with it. This is a MxAny RP.

this is a romance RP a more long term RP. Sexually he will do anything at least once *eyebrow wiggle* in the quest for knowledge! except things on my f-list that I say no to.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom