Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I Won't Tell If You Won't (T_VIRUS x Tentacle_Lover)

T_VIRUS

Star
"WHAT?!"
Alinthea jumped up from the table he was sat at. His parents didn't react at all, the normal reaction for his parents would be to act surprised or jump back in shock, not for these two. Alinthea looked down at his parents, anger on his face, if eyes could kill, they would have been six feet under, even before he jumped up.

"HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?!"
Alinthea screamed at them. He brought his hands up to his face and held back a scream of anger.
"It was too late. It was either this or you staying here for the year. We have things to do."
Alinthea's dad said, his nature was calm and reserved. His face was emotionless, it was scary how 'ok' they were with this arrangement.

"OH, THAT'S GREAT! I DON'T WANT TO BE A BURDEN TO YOU, I WILL JUST BE A GIRL FOR A YEAR THEN!" Alinthea brought his hands from his face and slammed them onto the table, making everything shudder. The plates and cutlery jumped up a little from the table and crashed quickly back down, not smashing, but enough to surprise anyone. His parents reacted this time.

"We are sorry, but there was no other way. I understand how you must be feeling and it is our fault. So, to try and make it up to you. We will pay for all of your education, all of your food and give you an allowance of £500 a week."
As his mum said this, Alinthea stopped and listened. £500 a week was a nice allowance, he could buy a lot of things that he wanted. New games, new lenses for his camera. He though about it and sighed.

"In other words. You two are paying me £500 a week to go to a girls school and become a girl, dress like a girl?" Alinthea sat back down and looked at them with interested eyes. Alinthea was apart of a very rich family. They could give him £1000 every week for the rest of his life and still have more than enough for them two. His parents looked at him and nodded.
Alinthea sighed and growled.

"Well, I best get some clothes then." He muttered, not liking what he was saying. How would he be able to hide the fact that he had a penis? What about if they had communal showers? Also the fact that he didn't have breasts. He shook them out of his head for now and would decide when he had some peace and quiet.

"Well son. We already went out and bought some. Don't worry. Everything is packed and it will work. You have long hair so you don't need to worry about changing you're hair." He was right, Alinthea had long blond hair that come to his shoulders and was styled to hang over his left eye. Sighing and getting up he pushed out a forced smile.

"Fine. Well, I best go get changed. I want money now though." He said laughing a little bit. They nodded again. Walking up stairs, he looked at the female clothes on the bed and growled.
"Guess it starts now."

Dragging his things down into the car, Alinthea moved fast as he didn't want to be seen by anyone. Jumping in the car he put his I-Pod on and that was that. His parents joined him and they got in the car. He was on his way to being a girl.

Lisa sighed as she slowly dragged herself out of bed, groaning as she threw the covers off herself, glancing down and silently cursing her usual morning 'visitor', her nightgown pushed up by the throbbing erection between her legs. "Damnit....you better stop doing that when the new girl gets here...." She grumbled and got out of bed, trying to ignore it as she started to get changed, the hardness finally going away and allowing her to tuck the flaccid penis between her legs before pulling on her panties and tights, followed by the rest of her uniform. Whilst today wasn't a class day, she did need to be wearing the uniform since today she'd be meeting the new student to the school, and also her new roommate. "Can't believe my luck....I manage to get a room to myself for a while before they go and stick me with someone....."

Lisa sighed once more as she checked herself in the mirror, then turned to go, heading out of her room and heading down through the dorm building, most of the other girls still asleep at this time of morning when there were no classes. "Lucky them...." With another grumble Lisa exited the dorm building, starting to walk across the large campus towards the main reception building. The new student was due to arrive soon, and as her roommate it was Lisa's job to show the new girl around the school, then help her settle into her home for at least the next year.

As Lisa was just getting to the main steps, she could hear a car coming in the distance, glancing over to watch as it approached. It was a pretty nice car.....obviously this girls family was rather rich....then again more or less all the girls here came from rich families. This school was pretty damned expensive after all. "Hoorah.....here she comes...."

Alinthea looked at the large school before him in the car. Looking at the grand gardens at the front and the drive way they were rolling up.
"Shit, this place is big." He said muttering with his mouth slightly open.
"Watch your mouth." His dad shouted at him. Alinthea merely growled at him and looked back at the school.
"This isn't a school. It's a mansion." Looking at the girls running around he smiled. A part of him though this would be amazing, then the other part yelled at what if they found out. He couldn't tell anyone, he would get kicked out and never get into college.

As the car pulled up outside the grand doors, Alinthea sighed and looked at the girl stood there, leaning against the door. He turned his head a little and studied her. She was pretty. Was she his room mate?

Oh crap. He though. This would be torture for him. Sharing a room with a beautiful girl.
He got out of the car and brushed himself off.

Alinthea was wearing skinny jeans, a top that had a hello kitty face on it and a blue fleece. He was going to a scene girl look. He looked in the reflection of the car and laughed inside. He had to admit, he did look the part. His hair helped him with this. The lack of breasts annoyed him though.

Pulling out his laptop bag and suit case, he hugged his parents good bye. Putting his hand out for the money and putting it in his bag. He waved them off and turned around to the girl. He opened his mouth and nearly spoke in his normal voice. He quickly changed it and out came his voice he would now have to use.

"Hi, my name is Alinthea Yoh." He said in a high voice, he smiled as sweetly as he could, he had a feeling he looked like an idiot. He felt like one.

Lisa raised an eyebrow as she watched the girl getting out of the car. She certainly was.....girly....that shirt was definately way over the top girly to begin with....then again maybe it was an overcompensation. This girl was clearly flat-chested...no wonder she was dressing as girl as possible. Still, that was a discussion for another time, right now Lisa had the misfortune of having to greet the girl and show her around. She waited for the girls parents to go, before stepping forward, watching as the girl spoke, her voice seeming a little....off....but it was probably just nerves. Most people seemed to suffer from them when they first arrived here, and Lisa had been no exception. Hell, she'd been more nervous than anyone because of her particular.....'condition'.

"Well, welcome to your home, or prison, for the next year. My name's Lisa, you must be Alinthea" She held her hand out to shake the other girls hand, then just turned to head inside. "Come on, I'll show you to the dorm building first so you can put your bags away, then we'll go on a short tour of the campus so you know where everything is. Any questions, just ask...we're gonna be spending a lot of time together after all so we should probably get to know each other"

Watching his parents drive off into the distance, he cursed them in his head. How could they do this to their only son. The sun glistened off the car driving into the distance, he could almost hear them laughing at him. A gentle gust of wind caught Alinthea's hair and moved it out of his face, quickly moving his hair back into the emo style, he turned to the girl and new room mate in front of him.

Alinthea looked at her and smiled sweetly. Something about her was different, he liked it. He noticed her looking at his t-shirt, he quickly shuffled his feet and put his hands in his pocket.
"Umm, it is an old t-shirt." He said in his newly high pitched voice, laughing and trying to draw attention away from his chest, or more lack off. Alinthea's fingers were nervously feeling the inside of his jeans. He did this when he got nervous, it was too obvious to fidget with his hands, so he always put his hands, out of sight.

Looking up at her, his blond hair covering his left eye, laughing at her prison comment.
"I am sure it can't be that bad. Thank you for showing me around, I can't wait to see this place. Lead the way." Alinthea said picking up his laptop bag. Suddenly, it accrued to him it would be hard to explain why he had an Alienware laptop. It wasn't exactly the first choice for a girl. It was just another thing that he would have to sort out when it came to that time. He also hoped that there were no communal showers. Their room had to have a en suite, he prayed to the Gods it had one.

"No offence, but it's not my choice that I'm showing you around. I would much rather keep my room to myself but they stuck you in with me....so we're stuck with each other now..." Lisa sighed and shrugged, walking into the reception building first, stopping and waving a hand around. "This is the main reception building. All the offices for the school are here so if you need anything this is probably the first place to come. Uniforms, supplies, mail, everything goes through here. But, enough about this boring place, let's head for the dorm building. The other girls might actually be starting to get out of bed by now....lucky them..."

She sighed once more, then set off out of the building, walking towards the large dorm building, a few other girls wandering around the campus now, some waving to Alinthea as he walked past with Lisa, who just led him into the building, going upstairs a few flights of stairs, walking to a door and unlocking it. "This is our room. Here..." Lisa tossed him a key, engraved with their room number. "Keep hold of that, you lose it you gotta buy a new one" She opened up the door and stepped inside, the room rather large and spacious, two beds on opposite sides of the room, the whole thing nice and tidy. At least Lisa wasn't to be a messy room-mate.

Sadly for Alinthea however, there were no doors leading from the room besides two closets. Lisa glanced over and smirked slightly, folding her arms. "Let me guess, looking for the bathroom door? Try the end of the hall. The bathrooms and showers are the door at the far end. Communal showers and all that.....yeah I hate them too....I tend to go in the early hours around 3 or 4am. You'd best not go any later if you hate them, or the other girls who wake up early might be in there. Any earlier than that though, and you'll probably be sharing the showers with some girls who're helping each other relieve some stress, if you know what I mean"

Alinthea looked at her and sighed as she told him she didn't want to be there. Not trying to make an enemy, he smiled sweetly. It was all he could do.
"Well, thank you for showing me around. I really appreciate it."
He picked up his bags and grabbed his suit case and pulling it along side him as they walked through the halls. He made a mental note that he needed to grab his uniform later.

Looking at his watch he was taken back at how early it actually was. He had been to busy think of ways not to be caught, but it wasn't even 8am in the morning. He scratched his head and sighed, he needed sleep. He could tell it was going to be a long day, a long year.
Just get settled in, get everything set up and then worry about interacting with others. He though as he was walking down the dorm halls. Some girls were giggling and waving to him. He waved back as girly as possibly, he forgot he was pulling his and when he waved, he dropped it. Laughing and blushing, he picked it up and quickly walked off following his new guide.

Once he got to their room, he looked in. Putting his things on his bed and then looking for the bathroom. He couldn't see a door to the bathroom. Looking around and starting to look worried, he heard Lisa say there were only communal bathrooms. His heart sunk once she said it. He tired not to look like it affected him that much, but he couldn't help but worry. It looks like he would be going in as early as her. It suddenly accrued to him though, why did she go in early? He turned his head a little and his eyes locked onto her, looking surprised.

"Oh, I guess, that is to be expected." He said, trying not to sound excited. This could be amazing for him, he could go in and watch. Then he shook his head a little.

WHAT ARE YOU THINKING?! His thought was right, this wasn't the time to be perving on girls.

Looking at her and smiling. "If you don't want to show me around, you don't have too." He said gently. He didn't want to annoy her.

"Hm?" Lisa looked over at Alinthea, raising an eyebrow at the look of surprise. "What? I go early because I like my privacy. Why do you think I liked having my own room so much?" She rolled her eyes, waiting for her to put all her bags away, before turning to go. "Come on, I'll start showing you the classroom area first, then we'll head over to the sports areas. There are tennis courts, soccer pitches, basketball courts...more or less any sport you want we've got something for it. There's a swimming pool too, but you're only allowed to wear the school swimsuit in there during the week. You can wear a bikini at weekends when there's no classes, but that's it" Then again Lisa doubted this chestless girl even owned a bikini....what would be the point?

Lisa went back to the door, holding it open until Alinthea was out, then closed and locked it, heading off back towards the exit of the dorm building, a few more girls walking around the campus now. Lisa seemed to ignore them, and they seemed to ignore her in return, it seemed like Lisa was something of a loner...no wonder she liked her privacy.
It didn't take long for them to reach a rather large building not too far from the dorms, Lisa heading inside and standing in the large entrance hall, corridors and stairs leading off in near every direction. "Yeah...things are a little confusing I'll admit. But you'll need to learn your way around here pretty quickly. Just because you're new it isn't an excuse for being late to class. Come on, I'll show you how to find your way around" Lisa turned to head off down the nearest corridor, starting to point out the room numbers.

Alinthea took note on the sports. He laughed as she pointed out about the school uniform for swimming. "I might give that one a miss, I was never good at swimming." A joke popped into his head, but he had to restrain himself from saying anything even remotely about it. Just smiling and nodding, he didn't say a word. He could feel it on the end of his tongue. Biting down, he repressed himself. Once she turned, he let out a small sigh of relieve and followed her into the large dorm hallway.
That was a close call, he could have said something stupid. This girl seems to be sharp and he didn't like that, she could easily work out something was wrong as she kept looking at his chest. Having a severe lack of breasts was starting to be a pain now. There was nothing he could do anyway. Feeling the need to bring the attention to them popped up a few times in his head. Deciding not to say anything for now, seemed to be the best idea.

Walking outside, the sun light hit his face. He looked up and smiled. Even though he was pretending to be a girl, walking around in girly clothes, it was still a nice day. Weather always cheered Alinthea up when it was a nice day. He enjoyed sitting outside and just doing nothing. Most of the times, he would lie in his garden at home, with his top off and just relax, no chance of that here. Walking and waving to the girls smiling at him, he carried on behind Lisa. She was a very stern person. He couldn't put his finger on it, but something wasn't quite right. Sure, someone is entitled to their privacy, but she was making such a fuss about it, it made him wonder. Maybe she was hiding something too. He laughed and wished.
At least I wouldn't be the only one with something to hide.

Walking into the school and seeing the long halls and staircases, he swallowed hard. He was going to get lost, no doubt about it. Running his fingers through his hair, he sighed and nodded.
"Well, It is a big place." He said with a little sigh in his voice again.
This was going to be interesting.

One thing came to his mind.
"What do you do at night?" He said wondering.

"What do I do at night?" What kind of a question was that? Lisa glanced back and raised an eyebrow, wondering just what had brought on such a question....it really wasn't the normal sort of thing you'd ask....was it? Maybe it was a roommate thing...she'd never had to share a room with anyone before so....well maybe this was the normal kind of thing that was asked. "Well.....I read, I sleep, then I get up early to have a shower before I sometimes go back to bed. Depends on what's happening I guess...." She shrugged, rounding a few corners, continuing to explain the numbering system to the classrooms, trying to ensure that Alinthea would know her way around, or at least be able to figure out where she was and where she was going. Once they were done with the ground floor, Lisa turned to head upstairs to the next floor, once again going into an explanation of the numbering system.

"Once you get it figured out it's really not all that difficult, you can find your way around pretty easily. Every floor has the same kinda system, and the room number should help you figure out which floor you need to go to, then which corridor to head down. Think you've got it?" Lisa turned and put a hand on her hip, watching Alinthea for a moment, before turning to go. "Well you'll figure it out soon enough I'm sure. For now though, we better go get your uniform. You can't keep walking around dressed like that" Lisa started to head out of the classroom building, and was once more heading for the main reception building they had been in originally. It seemed that the time was coming for Alinthea to really put his disguise to the test. Looking at the other girls they were all dressed in the same clothing as Lisa, a white shirt with a rather short black skirt, though thankfully it all seemed relatively loose fitting.

Alinthea laughed and scratched the back of his head. "S..Sorry. I was just wondering what people do at night. Like activities and such."
He laughed and sighed. Not making a good impact are you" He said inside his head. Sighing and looking around, trying to remember everything he was being shown, Alinthea keeps walking next to her. He looks at her as she is talking and smiles. She had a beautiful face, it was slender and perfect.
"I like my privacy too, so you won't have to worry about me being around you all the time." Alinthea said with a smile. The other reason was because he wasn't a girl, but he though he would leave that one out for now. Putting his hands in his pockets, Alinthea carries on walking down the hall and back out.

When she told him about the uniform, he stopped and looked down.
SHIT! I forgot about that skirt.Kindly, Alinthea looked at Lisa and laughed.
"Is there any alternative to the skirt? I am not fond of them, as you may have guessed." He said laughing and tugging on his jeans.
He hoped there was, if not, how would he explain his legs? Alinthea wasn't exactly a hairy person, but he had some hair non the less.
Please God let there be something else. Otherwise I will have to shave.
At that thought, all scraps of his man hood were torn away. He was officially a girl. Holding back his anger and rage, he forced a smile.
Walking with Lisa, to get his uniform, he was thinking of if he had to shave them. That wouldn't be an entertaining time in his life. He had shaved before, his face and also his crotch, as he didn't like pubic hair much, but never his legs. If there was a God, there would be trousers he could wear.

Walking up to the front desk that he was at before, he smiled at the female receptionist.
"Alinthea Yoh to pick up her uniform." He said with a sweet smile.

"Activities and such? What you mean besides sex in the showers? Well there are all kinds of clubs and societies. There are clubs for more or less any kind of sport you could be interested in, even sports you wouldn't normally see women playing. And there are all kinds of societies....for reading, TV shows, movies....you name it there's probably a society for it somewhere in the place. You can find a full list in the main club room. We can take a look after you get your uniform if you want"

Lisa led them back into the building, glancing at Alinthea and raising an eyebrow. "Alternative? Nope, no alternative. The uniform is the uniform. You're stuck with it whether you like it or not" Lisa shook her head as they walked for the office, opening the door for her. "If you're worried or something you don't have to get changed right away, but we should probably head on back to the dorm building. You should change into the uniform as soon as possible, especially if you need time to get used to it before you start classes. Don't worry about it, you wouldn't be the first girl who didn't fill it out very well"

Once Alinthea got to the desk, the woman behind smiled and nodded. "Of course. Your parents sent your measurements ahead so we've got it all ready for you" She turned and went to grab two bags, coming back to the desk and handing them both over. "You're given two uniforms, but if anything happens you'll need to purchase some more. If you'd like to change now we have some changing cubicles, or you can go back to your dorm room. Just sign here please" She held out a small form stating that Alinthea had picked up the uniforms, and that she agreed they were now her responsibility.

Alinthea sighed. There is no God. He scratched his head and looked at her smiling. "Well, I guess I will just have to get use to it." He said laughing.
turning to the receptionist and picking up his new uniform. Looking down at it for a few seconds, cursing in his head. Why did he have to put himself through this. It was stupid. If he got caught, he would have all respect for him lost. He wouldn't be able to get into another school ever, as well as not being able to get a decent job. He felt so dirty by just looking at the uniform. He had hoped for some trousers, so cover his manly legs, but no such luck. He would have to shave. He shivered a little at the thought and remembered people were still there. Laughing at Lisa, he said quietly.
"Sorry, just cold." With a sweet smile, he looked at the receptionist.
"No thanks. I will try it on in my room thank you. Since my parents have set the measurements, then it is fine."
Luckily for Alinthea, he wasn't the tallest guy around. At 5"8, he was a good height for being a girl.

Holding the uniforms against his chest, he walked back to the dorms with Lisa. He didn't say much as he walked, he felt like he was just a burden to her. He was, in all honesty. Opening their room door, he walked in and put one of the uniforms on the bed. Looking at the second one, he sighed and grabbed his toilet bag. Inside, he had his usual items, including a razor and shaving cream. It wasn't the best way to do it, but he would have to deal with it till he could get to a shop.

Uniform in one hand, toilet bag in the other, he turned to Lisa and smiled.
"I am going to go try it on in the bathroom down the hall, I would like to have a shower since it was a long trip." He said with a nervous laugh. "Will people be in there?" He said hoping no one would be. Walking back towards the door, he turned remembering a question.
"One last thing, is there a shop on campus?" He said, hoping there would be. It would have wax strips, surly. Again, cringing at the though of doing it. But he had to, so that he wouldn't bring attention to himself.
The things that I do for my education.

"No problem" Lisa nodded at his comment that he wanted to go change in the bathroom and take a shower. She could understand a need for privacy better than anyone, so she wasn't about to object in any way. "Hm....around now....there probably wont be anybody in there....or very few people anyway. Just go find some cubicle in the corner or something and you'll probably be fine" She slowly sat down on her bed, reaching for one of her books. At least she'd get a little privacy again for a short while, giving her a chance to catch up on her reading. She never did like reading when other people were in the room for some reason. Sure it was weird, but it most certainly wasn't the weirdest thing about her.

"Hm? A shop? Sure, there's a pretty big store near the reception building. They sell more or less everything you could need. Clothes, toiletries, cd's, food....pretty much anything you want. And one more thing. Try to relax a little. If you're so nervous you're gonna draw even more attention to yourself, which I get the feeling you really don't want. Just take a breath, relax and put up with this place. You're not here forever after all. Well.....how long you are here all depends. I mean you might just be here until you graduate High School....or your parents might decide to leave you here for the college that's across campus too. It's pretty good actually, one of the best in the country. I'll show you it later on if you want, it's just on the other side of the sports area"

Back
Top Bottom