Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

HORNEY VAMPIRE RP

TheEternal

Moon
want to rp as a character I created for writing purposes named Vincent he’s a vampire/reaper with a past that effect him even now, battle worn and a bit aloof at first he is a gentleman. but get to know him and he’s got a heart of gold for those he deems a friend or lover. Although he seems as though he isn’t the type to get embarrassed he still is a little shy of public displays of affection And gets very flustered.

as a default this takes place in a world i handcrafted, it’s post apocalyptic meaning 1000 years after the collapse of human societies as we know it. You can be male of female or non-binary. To rp here.
It doesn’t have to be post apocalyptic if you have an idea. It can be a different setting if you prefer.

Vincent has long black hair usually in a pony tail behind his head, and two red streaks in his hair. He wears a dark brown long coat, with a sewn in hood that connects in the front with a ring and high boots. He has a red and black sythe that can change forms and he has red eyes and long black bat wings that he hides in his coat. He has four fangs that are very sharp almost snake like that are retractable as well as retractable claws. He has bat/elf like ears. His teeth create chemical concoctions and can even create an aphrodisiac enhancing pleasure. he’s tall and thin but built like a soldier as his job requires a lot of strength and endurance.
He can be submissive or dominant if you want some bdsm. He has a dominant personality but it doesn’t have to reflect in bed.
This can be a short one shot or long RP either way is fine. I enjoy more story driven but either way is also fine.

Back
Top Bottom