Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or NB Literate Long-Term Roleplayers Needed Smutty Stories (Futa, Male, or Cuntboy Subs) (Male or Futa Doms)

giphy.gif

I'm KinkyTaurus420 or you can call me Riley.​

I'm Riley, I'm 21 + 6 years old. I'm gender fluid and prefer to be a top/dom in a relationship. I'm a proud member of the LGBT community as I am a pansexual who prefers cute submissive playthings. I'm taken in real-life ~ I'm a gamer. I'm a writer. I'm a perverted Lil' thing! Haha!

MY ROLE PLAY STYLE

I prefer to role play in the 3rd person past tense but I don't mind playing in the first person either it's just not my strong point. I am looking for someone semi-literate (to literate) who writes in English (or will help me write in Spanish or Greek). I am a strong paragraph to several strong multi-paragraphs.

Where do I roleplay? Either through BM's PM/DM Messaging System or through Discord. No Threads!

!! NSFW !! [My F List] - F-list - Warning

MY HARD NOs
  1. Vore (Unless there is a Creature, Mutant or Zombie involved)
  2. Diapers (Unless it's changing an infant child)
  3. Scat ( I'm OK with water-sports but no human body made chocolate)
  4. Underweight/Anorexic Partners (too skinny or boney)
POSTING/REPLY SCHEDULE

I'm not going to promise that I'll post within minutes of your posting or reply within seconds of your message reaching my inbox. That's just not going to happen. Here is a standard schedule of when I can reply but real life happens and there might be a day or two before I can reply to you properly.

• Monday - 50% Chance if I'll be Online or Not.
  • Tuesday - I should be able to reply often.
  • Wednesday - I should be able to reply often.
  • Thursday - I should be able to reply often.
  • Friday - I should be able to reply often.
  • Saturday - Most Likely I won't be online.
  • Sunday - Most Likely I won't be online. I do try and reply as often as I can.
There might be days where I can reply multiple times a day or it might only be once or twice a week all depends on work, school and my life away from the keyboard. Mountain Standard Time (MST) is 7 hours behind Coordinated Universal Time(UTC -7).

GHOSTING/NO LONG INTEREST

I will always be honest with you about my current situation and if I am no longer feeling the role play. I ask that you do the same and let me know if you are no longer interested in the role play. It's just nicer than ghosting.

POST ISSUES/CHANGES

Please let me know if I write something that you're not okay with, don't like or simply feel like its either too soon, out of place or just dumb. I will gladly change what I wrote and re-work the reply. Its easier to alter a post rather than have to start over with a new partner, ya know?

ROLEPLAY IDEAS

DC = Dominate Character | SC = Submissive Character

[M xM] - Attending Doctor (DC) x Interning Medical Student (SC) -
[M xM] - Incest MxM
[M xM] - Popular College Boy(s) x Unpopular College Boy
[M xM] - Boss x Employee
[M xM] - Coach x Player
[M xM] - Forced Gender Transformation
[M xM] - Taboo themes, Puppy/Pony Play, BDSM, Humiliation (Public, Sissy (optional), SPH, CBT, Painal...etc
[M xM] - Gang Members + Currport Police Force x Submissive Character (15 - 21 Only)
[M xM] - Inmate/Prison Members/Prison Gangs x The Son of a recently deceased judge who has put more than 75% of the inmates in the prison behind bars. (SC is 18 - 21 Only)

*To inquire about the plots I have or to brainstorm a plot for one of the pairings PM/DM me on here of Discord @ KinkyTaurus420#7606
**Submissives can be males, cunt boys or futas.
***I don't mind playing a futa dom instead fyi

Thanks!
XOXOX
Riley <3

I'd like to play a submissive role for a change but I don't mind being a dom since that's my main role.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom