Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Boss's Personal Secretary

Cheshire Pup

Supernova
The woman was walking into work with a big smile on her face but it wasnâ??t quite the kind that you would imagine. It was predatory, a hungry smile. A smile that let you know that something good was going to happen, for her at least, but not so much for someone else. Her heels clicks on the floor as she walked, causing a very seductive sway in her hips, a business skirt that went down to her knees couldnâ??t hide the beauty in her body. She had on a collared shirt and a business suit to match, both unbuttoned to graciously show her beautiful cleavage. She had a large chest, a curvy body, she was a strong and confident woman, a deadly beauty as some might say, and right now she was ready to have this beautiful body of hers satisfied.

A few weeks earlier she had obtained a new assistant. He was so adorable and she couldnâ??t wait to use him but for a long time she was unsure of how to go about doing so, now she was sure and she planned on finally having her fun. She walked up to the desk, resting her arms on it in a way that showed off her cleavage. Her boy as already hard at work, as he should be fore what she was paying him. but right now she had other things in mind. There was a Christmas party last night, a party that she was sure that he would remember nothing about. She had taken measures to ensure that. The poor boy, under aged as he may be, had gotten totally wasted and done something that she was sure to make him regret. The hungry s mile hung on her face as she waited for his attention.

â??That was some party last night wasnâ??t it?â? She asked him with a knowing smile. â??Then again I think that you might have had the most fun out of everyone there, isnâ??t that right?â? she asked him, thriving on the fact that she knew he had to be scrambling in his mind to remember the events of the previous night. She leaned closer, making her cleavage all the harder to avoid staring at, â??I didnâ??t know you swung that way, it seems that everyone has their own little secrets.â? She told him quietly, the smile never fading.

It was at that moment that she let a picture fall onto his desk. It was him, decked out in make up or all things, and that wasnâ??t even the worst part. He was wearing a skirt so short that it would have made any woman blush and beneath it, it seemed that he had put on a thong! His shirt was totally unbuttoned in the image and it was a womanâ??s shirt, it didnâ??t even cover his midsection. One would think that it could not possibly get any worse but it did. Much. He was sitting on someoneâ??s lap. A mans lap! And he was surrounded by men! One had a hand on his knee, another had a hand on his shoulder, if one had to make a guess then it would be easy to tell where this picture lead.

â??Oopps.â? The woman said, though it didnâ??t sound like this had been an accident. â??Well, I suppose that you can keep that one, I have plenty more.â? She said surely before she began to walk away, leaving him with a single, horrible image form the night that he could not remember. â??If you need anything I will be in my office.â? She told him, as though she had not just dropped the most embarrassing picture imaginable on the boyâ??s desk. From there she went into her office and sat in her chair, waiting for the boy to fully realize his situation. Last night, it seemed, he had done something horrible and she had picture proof. What he didnâ??t know was that the picture was staged, that he didnâ??t really have sex with those men. Still, she was the only person that knew that and the only one that needed to know. Ms. Rossom waited, she could be patient, she was sure the boy wouldnâ??t wait too long.

Matthias rubbed his forehead with the tips of his fingers a bit, trying to ignore the last few thumping feelings of his hangover, the most massive he had ever had. That had been one hell of a christmas party. It wasn't really that he had never partied before, never really been drinking like a sponge. But somehow, he had not exactly anticipated that the booze available at an office christmas party was all that much more potent than what he would usually have been drinking with a bunch of friends. Of course, he knew that by the numbers and the percentages and whatnot. But you never really know a damn thing about it until you've woken up with an atomic bomb going off inside your skull and absolutely no memory of most of the night before. Not exactly the happiest feeling on earth. But he had managed to kick the worst off for now and was getting ready to get back to work.

It was really a bit of a miracle that he had gotten this job to begin with when he thought about it. Needing college money could make you rather desperate to find a job that paid well and that you could actually afford to LIVE on while trying to save up... and he had honestly never thought he had a shot at this place. He had just been desperate enough to try anything. But not only had he gotten a job, mostly as some sort of gofer at first, but he had climbed the ranks in a hell of a hurry, even made it as far as personal assistant, surprisingly not something that took any qualities he didn't have. He WAS actually good at his work - he had always been very organized. And with this, he would be able to pay off most of his college fees far faster than he had ever imagined... not to mention that he was working for quite possibly one of the most attractive beings to walk on two long, perfect legs.

Speak of the devil, he thought to himself as he pretty much heard her heels clicking before he actually saw her walking towards him, the sound being like a ticking bomb - not to an explosion as much as a raging erection. It's not like it was a secret that this woman was incredibly attractive. He was not the only one who got a slightly different look in his eyes whenever she showed up. But this was not the time to worry about that. Pushing his glasses back in place and running a hand through golden blonde hair, he buried his nose in his papers and was ready to work when Ms. Rossom spoke to him - not something that happened too often. At least not in more than a few barking orders for papers to be sent to her or whatever.

He arched an eyebrow at her question about the party, pondering about the rather casual question... and the ferocious tone it was asked with. "Y-yes, Ms. Rossom. It was a blast," he said, trying to hide the fact that he didn't actually remember a damn thing whatsoever. He leaned his head back a bit as she leaned closer, trying not to obviously stare at her rather alluring cleavage. "I'm not sure I understand what you---"
His eyes widened when the picture fell on his desk, and he could pretty much feel his jaw dropping. There were a few seconds where he attempted to properly process what he saw, and it failed. This simply couldn't be true. Gears were grinding in his mind, trying to remember anything like this, or anything that could disprove it, but there was only a haze. As she left, he quickly grabbed the picture, tearing it in tiny pieces before disposing of it.

There were a few moments of sitting there in his chair, swallowing something, tapping his foot, trying to get to work.

And then he nearly leapt off his chair and headed inside the office.

Ms Rossom was a confident woman, the head of a big business that she started on her own. She clawed her way up to where she was and she was sure that she could do just about anything. What made this woman so dangerous was that, in her position, she pretty much could do anything she chose. There was a confident smile on her face as she watched him walk in, almost predatory. Her prey was caught and now the fun could begin, she already had a few things in mind but she still had yet to decide on what she wanted to do exactly with this man. There was plenty of time for that later, she had enough copies to last her a life time and she hade a lifetime to use them on this poor sap.

She put her elbows on her chest and rested her head in her hands, this position brought more attention to her luscious chest that didnâ??t need anything to draw any attention to it. It did that just fine on its own. The chest was wooden, oak, it looked like it was big enough for someone to lay across it and still have room for someone else to work. It was. She had tested that on one of her former secretaries. She went through them whenever she got bored of things, pictures and sums kept them from saying anything to anyone and that was just the way that she wanted it to be.

The room itself was big, bookshelves lined the walls of the office, there was a liquor cabinet the size of one of the bookshelves along one of the walls, all the fixings there to make any kind of drink imaginable and beautiful furniture to enjoy it in. There was a couch, soft, full, a seductive red color that was so comfortable one could sit down and never want to get up. There were chairs to match it, these same kind of chairs were in front of her desk, through herown desk chair wasnâ??t like those. She had a much less comfortable chair. She found that when people get comfortable they get sloppy and that made dealing with people in her office much easier.

There was a large television across from the couch and the chairs, even a small table with magazines, the latest issues of magazines. The television was large by anyoneâ??s standards. It seemed that if someone could afford all of this in a simply business office then their home must be even more stunning. Not that many people got to come into her office, her secretary was allowed in here but no on e else. She had been expecting him.

â??So,â? she said, her smile growing as she stood from her seat behind the desk, â??I think I know why you are here.â? She waited for the doors to close behind him. There were some lights in her office, though during the day they were not needed as one whole wall was a big, tinted window. It shown light behind her, giving her a sort of angelic glow, but what she had in mind would make angels cringe. â??You wish to make those pictures that I have go away donâ??t you? After all, you were doing all those things with all those men. Tsk, tsk. I would have thought better of you my dear Matthias.â? She said, her smile only growing. He didnâ??t know that he didnâ??t do anything and the more he thought he did the easier he would be to manipulate. â??Such pictures, such scandals, they would sell well.â? She said, walking over to him.

â??Tell me boy, what would you do to prevent these pictures form getting out?â? She asked him bluntly. It seemed very clear, she would blackmail him. It didnâ??t matter though, if he wanted to amount to anything he needed the pictures he believed that she had to stay hidden form as many eyes as possible.

"Yeah," he replied. "I think you do know." There was a certain cold tone to his voice despite the way she was sitting there making herself look even more alluring than she aready did without trying in the slightest. Perhaps because what she had tossed on his desk had turned his blood to ice in an instant and he had suddenly seen a completely new side of the woman that had been so kind to let him work for her, the one he had pretty much considered a flat out miracle to him up to this point. He listened as she droned on about what he had done, how it was terrible and how silly of him it was, how disappointed she was and all that. He almost didn't care if he could remember it or not. He just knew that her voice was dripping with syrup-sweet acid and it was terrifying him.

"I'd do pretty much anything," he simply stated when she asked. He hadn't even taken a seat yet, just standing there in front of her, not wanting to be belittled any more than he already was. "I need you to tear up every single picture you have of that, delete any file, anything, and I'll do whatever it is you want me to do, okay? I'm in."

Back
Top Bottom