Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Roleplay Request! Let's have some simple fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoktorFranz

Super-Earth
Hello, boys and girls (that's right, I'm not picky).
How are you today? I'm having this quiet, boring day and I want to spice it up with some "naughty" roleplay. I'm not really a complicated girl. I like simple fun, no need to be overly litterate not to come up with impossibly complicated and dramatic scenario. Like I said, I like it when things are simple and fun. And funny, too. I like to laugh a lot.

So, with further ado, here is a thing of the things I like:
-Age difference. May it be younger girl x older man, or the other way around, I can go along with both.
-Slime girls or slime boys! :) I like anything weird!
-Futanari. I love chicks with dicks! It's so kinky and funny!
-Roughness. It's always good!
-Naughty talk. I dunno why, I like it!
-Teenagers. Although i'm way past my teenagehood, i always like to play bubbly teens!
-Water. I like pools, baths, showers, beaches, name it.
-Imagination. Be imaginative!

And here are some things I don't like.
-Vampires. They're too popular!
-Furries. No. Just no.
-Dominatrix. I prefer submissive roles. Please. Although i may be convinced.

As for the pairings... well... anything cool and new might interest me! Just try me, and maybe i'll like your ideas!
But still, here are a few exemples:
-Teenage girl x friend's dad at a sleep over
-Teenage Girl x Older neighbor by the pool side.
-Teenage Girl x Stranger in a mall.
-Teacher x student. Specially in a magic academy.
-Prisonner x prisonner girl!
-Gladiator Male x Gladiator Girl
-Gladiator Male x Girl thrown in the Arena
-Demon x human girl
-Demon x Demonette
-And many more!

So, here are a few more things:
-Be fun!
-I roleplay on AIM only. If you wanna add me, you'll have to ask for my handle! :)
-I'm not THAT literate. I write 4 to 5 sentences with each post.
-If you're boring, I will tell you and block you. :)

If you want to add me to your AIM, you can! Just add me and suggest me some roleplay stories.
AIM: CrimsonIris777

Isnt that abit harsh blocking them after telling them? Could instead fix it? >_> Just saying!
-Hides-

CobaltIris said:
zero5906 said:
Isnt that abit harsh blocking them after telling them? Could instead fix it? >_> Just saying!
-Hides-

Not Sure I understand what you,re saying... anyway, bump!

What he means is it makes you sound like a bitch. Couldn't you give them another opportunity?

Teacher x Student in a Magical Academy sounds really fun. I could play the teacher and you could play the bubbly teen. I also prefer to roleplay on aim.

#arrives in a burst of flames# AIM is made of fail, too bad, I was almost interested #leaves in a similar flare up leaving the ground underneath scorched and black#

Christian_Day said:
CobaltIris said:
zero5906 said:
-Hides-

Not Sure I understand what you,re saying... anyway, bump!

What he means is it makes you sound like a bitch. Couldn't you give them another opportunity?

zero5906 said:
Christian_Day said:
zero5906 said:
-Hides-

Eh, whaddaya want, I am a bitch! I'm a fun bitch though, if you get on my good side.
I work very hard every time I'm online to do a good roleplay. When I don't feel i have the same amount of effort... well, off with you! I mean, look at my avatar! Do i look like a good girl to you?

CobaltIris said:
Buuuuuuump!
And be a man, not a wimp! :)

I am a man, if your not going to answer a simple pm saying "no thanks", would be apperciated. :p

Though our interests our similar and I have a high quality while posting so I have no idea why you would turn me down. :p

But whatever, I don't really care all that much, but its just nice to get a pm saying no thanks.

Simple fun, eh? I think you and I will get along just swimmingly. l3

I'll PM you my AIM name and you can add me if you please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom