Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Femboy + Role Reversal Adventure

Viralus

Star
Hey there. I'm looking for a creative partner to help craft up a sprawling plot with lots of fun twists and turns to explore. I don't mind if you're a female or not, though I'd prefer somebody that can write the role of one. Additionally, I am looking for someone that can write a paragraph if not more per post.

At the moment, I believe I'm looking for something set in a more modern day era. I don't have any specific plot in mind yet, but I do have a general idea of what I think the pairing dynamic will be like. Role Reversal/Gentle Femdom aspects are adored and wished to be included, so please approach with that in mind!

So, I've basically only worked out the basics of how the two meet, and how the two get kind of stuck together. Basically all I've gotten so far is that the boy is at a shop of some kind, and some other boys are making fun of him for his somewhat girlish appearance. That's when she seems to show up out of nowhere, and she pretends that she's his girlfriend so that the other boys shut up. She tells him to leave the shop with her to fully sell the act, and then the two leave on her motorcycle. She drops him a little ways off after they're out of sight, and that's supposed to be end of it. However, later that evening, our main boy will be attacked by who he can only suspect were the boys from the shop. In some magical turn of events, our heroine will show up and save him, and realize that she's somehow gotten him involved in a rather complicated mess of sorts. I'm still unsure of what that mess will be, but it would almost certainly revolve around her.

If you've any interest at all in writing with me, please feel free to message!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom