Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any Folklore character plots. (Monstrous men and fairytale creatures)

W

Wulver

Greetings, It has certainly been a while since I last visited this site, but I thought it was time to put out a thread of my own.

You may call me Wulv for short and I consider myself a very verbose writer who enjoys a great amount of detail in his writing. I am especially fond of fleshing out the specifics of the characters I'll be writing, exploring not just their vastly different physiques, as I am primarily looking to play non-human creatures, but also their dynamics with whoever we'd pair them up with.

I am very flexible when it comes to writing themes, settings, personalities and overall feel of the roleplay in question and am willing to always hear out what my partners have to say.
This is meant to be interesting for both parts, so let us create delightful tales together.

You may have already noticed that this thread is primarily geared towards a very specific kind of request, which is me thoroughly enjoying all the things that come with playing folklore characters and other mystical creatures found all over different cultures and stories.

That being said, who are those monstrous men in question?:

Trolls:
613f2542019e9b6f97f4331269f8f1cd.jpg

And I am not talking about the ones commonly found on internet forums.
Oh no, I am really interested in the Scandinavian kind of towering giants.
Covered in moss, bark and stone, they are creatures of nature that lend themselves to a multitude of different settings.
Ranging from the oh so basic "troll toll" kind of setup to more spiritual stories based on their druidic connection to the forests.

They're gruff, they're rough and they're definitely a great pick for any story based on primal themes.

Usually found in Greek tales, Centaurs lend themselves to a lot of different scenarios themselves.
Be it them working as a Knightly steed for any aspiring squire, as mongolian-esque nomads or anything in between, Centaurs works really well if you are looking for very unique physiologies that need to be accomodated within the roleplay!

Monstrous, bestial, utterly savage, Werewolves are your go to pick for your most animalistic needs.
The struggle between man and beast and how the latter exerts its dominance upon the world is a timeless classic.

Back
Top Bottom