Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx M or NB Cuntboy looking for futa or male!

Chronic Oddity

Planetoid
Looking for a few new plots. I'm really digging on playing MxM, MxF, and MxCb type pairings at the moment. I typically enjoy plot lines with some sort of fantasy or otherworldly element to it, even if it's small, and am craving a little romance. Also note I like plot better than smut. Smut is good, but plot is essential for me.

Please check out my other Request Thread for my preferences and about me. Also, here's a link to my F-List if you'd like that.

To reiterate *please NO one liners*, and let's have fun with it. Here's a handful of random plots I think would be fun with this.

* = Craving levels

Omegaverse (MxM) **********
MC is an omega male, but he looks more like a beta and masquerades as one. YC is his class mate (either highschool or college) and is an alpha. YC has a crush on MC, and somehow discovers he's really an omega. Could be YC came over while mine was 'sick' but really in a particularly bad heat to bring him missed school work or something else. MC takes heat suppressants and uses a scent blocker to help hide the scent.

Fantasy Kingdoms (Any) **
Kingdom A, MC's kingdom has been attacked and MC barely escaped with his/her life. Terrified of being caught and killed by any of the groups that are enemies of the kingdom, MC flees to a neighboring kingdom where no one should recognize him/her. The plot from there really depends on who you decide you want to play and which direction you want to go.

Soulmates (Any) ******
I'd like to do a kind of complicated one where they get occasional 'flashes' of their soul mate's senses. (Example, Character A and B are soulmates. Character A eats a banana and B gets a moment where they can taste the banana.) I'm thinking it probably isn't a constant thing, and it makes it a lot harder to figure out who the other is without spending a ton of time with them. I'm also thinking it wouldn't always be the same sense they get flashes of. Touch, sight, sound, emotion, smell, taste, ect. Perhaps it gets stronger and can be controlled better as they get to know one another better?

Pirates (Any) ****
MC is a runaway noble with a difficult to control magic that is chasing after an ancient artifact that will help get their magic under control. Needing a boat, MC offers the rest of the treasure that is supposed to be with the artifact to YC's pirate crew.

Supernatural Police (Any) *
MC is a valuable seer on the police force and is YC's new partner. A seer's visions are not absolute and not clear, as they only get flashes of the future, present, or past. They also typically have to be touching someone/something to be able to get a reading. Most wear gloves all the time to prevent random visions. Seers are very rare, and typically loose their sanity fairly quickly without someone to ground them to their reality. Perhaps their first case is catching a serial killer?

Last edited:
First Bump! Really looking for an interesting plot! Come hither! I am also willing to play a female or male instead of a cuntboy for these plots!

Back
Top Bottom